Poison Ivy's Revenge

Story Info
Poison Ivy gets oral revenge on Harley Quinn.
12.6k words
4.74
9.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poison Ivy is lurking in shadows of Penguins manor when she sees Harley again for the first time since she forcibly kissed and humiliated her as Pamela Isley. Having Still not forgiven her.

"Who's there?" calls Quinn in a sing-song voice. Not Batsty! Not the Bat! Anyone but the Bat brain! She fervently hopes.

Caught. Reeling Ivy says nothing. She tries to focus in on a nearby plant but finds none. It's either fight or flight and Harley's muscles and swagger say fighting is not an option. No more running or hiding, that's what Pam would have done.

Just as she steps out into the moonlit square of light from the window. Quinn exclaims.

"Poison Ivy?!" Finally figuring out who she is, Harley's eyes boggle. "Nice to meetcha! I'm a big fan!" She says holding out a hand that Ivy ignores.

"Hello Harley darling, nice new outfit!" Finally announcing herself falling back into her villainous Ivy persona as a defence mechanism. Harley's outfit consists of a studded red leather jacket worn over a frayed tank top and tight military style pants in red and purple and combat boots that reached halfway to her knees. Her white painted complexion looking as delicious as powdered sugar. While her juicy lips are coated in glossy dark lipstick that matches her eyeshadow. Her bright blonde hair is done in tight blue and red space buns. Her boobs strain at her white tank top lifting it away from her, so it ends just shy of her belly button. "I love the new hairdo too." Ivy drawls

The compliment is well placed. Harley is no longer the Joker's pigtailed property, but she still keeps her long blonde locks tied up in her new beloved bright red and blue space buns. As a finishing touch she got an undercut that Harley thinks makes her look cool and military.

Harley is shocked by the stranger's surprise entrance; she only knows the super villainess by reputation. Ivy appeared out of nowhere; nobody in the Gotham underworld even knows her alter ego and she always works alone. Totally independent. Just like I wanna be.

Poison Ivy strides toward her spreading her arms and fingers showing herself off, her eyes aglow with green fire. Seeing her in the flesh is a real treat. Holy Moley she is so freakin hot!

Ivy's red shirt is unbuttoned at her belly pushing up her already bulging breasts while baring her green midriff like a weapon. Two buttons struggling to contain her chest. Her mass of red hair is all coiled and piled up in a vicious yet elegant bun on top of her head. Like a cobra waiting to strike.

"Ya know me?" Ivy's friendly comments imply an unearned rapport. Though Harley still leans in and checks out the stranger's cleavage.

"Well of course, I do, everyone knows the Joker's ex." She purrs, part of her annoyed that Harley could not even recognize her. But also, glad she didn't see that weak willed woman anymore. Noticing She still has that same precocious accent.

"Well, why are ya here too? Are ya banging the Penguin?"

"Ugh No way. Obviously, I'm breaking into this place just like you." She states calmly. But more emotion slips in than she would like. Harley pushes her buttons without even trying. Ivy's insides are boiling, having never forgotten the last time she had ever been made to feel weak and small.

"Well, we can't both rob it!" Harley blurts.

"Rob?" She chuckles. "I heard on the grapevine that Penguin has plans to develop the Gotham state national park into real estate. I was going to impress upon him just how unwise that would be." Or maybe just kill him and say good riddance.

"Well, ya wasted ya time. He's not here this whole month. Him and his trophy wife are on his yacht at the cape of Good Hope. It's all over Instagram. She posted a pic of them. Don't cha have Insta?" She ploughs on before Ivy can answer. "I was just here ta rob him blind while he's gone. I already got all these totally untraceable bearer bonds worth a fortune!'' She proudly shows off the folder. "He won't even notice or know about it till it's too late. Unless you tell him?" She gives a stern look and points her bloodied baseball bat at Ivy,

"I won't tell." Ivy promises in a voice dripping with apathy having no love for the Penguin after all. But she's caught off guard that he's gone,

"Gee thanks Miss Poison. I gotta say I'm a huge fan of the work ya do! I love seeing a girl boss doing her own thing!" Harley tries to match Ivy's stance, while thinking she could be a powerful friend. Giving her a friendly smile.

"How many guards did you see on your way in Harley?" Ugh she still has that same cocky grin. Ivy shifts frowning.

"One, two, three and four." Harley counts off on her fingers. "All of 'em way too slow and arrogant ta dodge this." She shows off her gory red bat. "Guns ain't much use when I break all ya fingers. She snorts.

"That's good to know" Ivy muses "I easily dealt with the rest."

"We've got the whole estate to ourselves then!" Harley's shouts like it's a party.

"You wanna finish trashing the place with me? bright eyes lighting up, happy to share the praise for wrecking Penguin's manor.

Ivy rolls her eyes, barely concealing the depths of her anger. Harley being so open and friendly doesn't fool her; she knows what she is capable of.

She has tried to forget her, and she should be on her way now. For some reason she trusts Harley's word that Penguin isn't here. So, no there's reason to stay. And yet...

"I always work alone, Harley." She refuses having learnt her lesson about trusting people never going to make that mistake again. "You do your little minor vandalism thing I'm going." She dismisses her with a callous wave of her hand. If she doesn't see Harley again for another seven years, it will be too soon. But while I am seeing her... No shut up!

"Aww! I wanted to see ya in action! I betcha could bring this whole house down if ya wanted. Cmon dontcha ever get lonely Miss Ivy? I sure do." still feeling aroused after the fight. Blood pumping, heart pounding, adrenaline flowing.

"Why the fuck would I get lonely? She must retort that. "People make me wanna puke! I don't need some sidekick to get in my way or slow me down. Lemme give you some advice: love is for children. Men are like weeds. Every single one I stamp out there's another five tomorrow. Ivy lectures shaking her head with knowing disapproval.

"I wasn't talking about men." Suggests Harley with a wink. Finding this fiery woman, very interesting indeed. Plus, she wants to know if all the rumours and gossip about her are true. "Or maybe another night huh?"

She's actually coming onto me? Ivy blinks, jaw slack till she snaps it shut. Pam would have stammered. It's the last thing she expects. Hitting her like a sucker punch. Thinking hard. Ivy prowls around Harley forcing her to turn 360 in order to follow her. Pacing like a predator Funny when Harley humiliated me all those years ago, I thought she was as old as me but now I see she's barely in her thirties.

Spotting how she wears her cobalt and crimson jacket with the collar popped like she is trying to be a badass. She checks out Harley's ass in those tight leather pants and notices she has the toned shapely legs of a former Olympic hopeful. Why shouldn't I? I have mastery over nature, surely, I have mastery over myself. I can resist her. It would be good to dominate her and best her. On the spot coming up with a new plan for revenge. Not something she has ever tried before but it suits Harley. An eye for an eye. The devilish idea taking root so rapidly it's like it was always there; making any old schemes seem so very boring. Tonight, could be very fun indeed. I can finally wipe that stupid smirk off her ugly, sexy face.

"Well, what are you talking about Harley?" Ivy purrs in the sexiest, most seductive voice she can muster.

"Ooh Hahaha I knew you'd be fun! this is like our first date so maybe just a lil smooch if you're interested. I'd love to get to know ya, I bet ya could be really cool!" She emphasises "I don't know any supervillains with real superpowers."

Eco Terrorist Ivy wants to correct her.

"Well what kind of fun are you after? As far as Ivy is concerned, she's done with her, yet she has only one weakness and Harley is unknowingly exploiting it. Peeling at her layers of excuses there is only one reason for her to stay now.

Harley is already her hostage now and she doesn't even know it. No one can resist me. Women aren't much harder to manipulate than men.

"Why don't you just kiss me then? If you're so unsure?" Ivy asks gently not having planned for any of this; not liking improvisation but she could never allow herself to be rejected, least of all by her. Nor could she walk away now without humiliating Harley. So smug She hasn't changed a bit from when they'd first met. Someone needs to teach her a lesson.

"Ha! Sure thing! Lay one on me Ivy" Harley's eyebrows jump before she impetuously puckers up her lips.

Oh well she asked for it. I'm not responsible for what happens next. Ivy angles her head down making it easier for the shorter Harley to get close to her.

Harley eagerly leans in, angling her head up, pouting her lips. eyes still wide open to see if Ivy will follow through.

She looks like butter wouldn't melt. Ivy notes Though we both know better. I mean we are both killers now though but still. And with that their lips meet.

Ivy is not prepared for just how good the kiss is.

Harley's welcoming lips are soft and gentle against hers.

It feels just how a kiss should feel she can't stop herself from thinking.

Harley tastes like Cinnamon with a hint of strawberries and cream. Familiar natural scents Ivy can't help but enjoy them.

Getting all worked up, Harley snuggles up against the hot-blooded Ivy, hugging her is like being wrapped in a cosy duvet, since she has a hotter body temperature than a regular human. After all that time in a cold cell in Arkham, the former gangster's moll needs some warmth. So, she kisses with vigour finding Ivy intoxicating, her heady flavour making her all dizzy like downing a couple of fruit cocktails.

Ivy smooches back with puckered lips. The lip lock lasting longer than she'd expected. Her stressed posture loosens.

Harley leaps deeper into the kiss with aplomb, groping Ivy irritating her, though amusing her somewhat with her sheer passion.

Harley's eyes widen as the tip of Ivy's tongue tickles hers.

She don't hold back! I knew she'd be fun!

Ivy figures she can bind Harley with vines, and then leave an anonymous tip and her, for the GCPD. That'll teach her a lesson about respect, about boundaries and it would show her who was boss now. Especially since it would send her safely back to prison where she belonged

Now that Harley stood in front of her, she finds all those old fantasies of slowly killing her become just that, fantasies. She wants revenge but killing such a beauty would be a waste. Besides, she'd never learn her lesson if she was dead. She can't pass up the chance to lay this beauty.

Planning to exact revenge by doing to her what she had done to Pam all those years ago. Greatly enjoying Harley's presence now, she has all the power. Finally, they separate.

"Ooh la la Ivy! I don't normally french on a first date but wowza!

I'll make an exception for ya!" She grins, wiping her mouth with her sleeve.

This is no date! Ivy fumes but instead she purrs arrogantly

"Well, what would you like to do now?". Covering her own swirling vortex of conflicting emotions. Knowing she's snared the clown now. Like a Venus trap closing round a bothersome fly. Using that same sweet seductive voice the same way bright leaves pull in a bee.

"I wanna make out way more! Mmm ya lips are crazy soft. I want ya ta gimme me some more tongue!" The kiss is all the excuse Harley needs to get freaky!

sounding giddy drunk on endorphins, adrenaline, and Ivy.

Now I have her. Ivy chuckles lightly. Maybe the police can wait?

"So, Harley, how do I look? She asks, genuinely enjoying her blunt honesty.

"Like a million bucks! Like the hottest babe I've ever seen. Like sex incarnate!"

"I thought so," smirks Ivy. "Now kiss me again," She orders. Noticing Harley's lips are painted two different shades, deep red and black merging into each other. The former sidekick is practically under her spell now, but Ivy still kisses her deeply anyway.

Harley complies with vigour snogging Ivy scandalously. Her dark cherry lipstick smearing Ivy's immaculate face. Responding Ivy's hands reach up and press Harley's face into hers. Kissing her even harder. I am a damn good kisser when I'm not being forced into it. Ivy thinks with shame and pride.

Harley kisses back with such energy, Ivy can't resist a nibble or two on her ample lips.

Harley groans softly through the kiss. Her own hands cheekily reaching round to feel up Ivy's ass.

Ivy finishes up their stolen kiss by sucking on Harley's tongue hard enough to feel it's very texture, fellating it between her eager lips. forcefully drawing it in between her perfect white teeth. Showing off. She gives her cute hair buns a final squeeze and lets her lips go. Finding a cosy nice hollow in the collar instead laying soft kisses down that irresistible flesh finding it as hot and pale as freshly baked bread.

"Mmm Ivy" she hums.

"You enjoyed that didn't you?" says Ivy lifting her head away from Harley's neck having left several budding love bites in her wake. After an undeniable combo of kisses

" Fuck yeah, I did! Ya more than live up ta all the rumours."

What rumours? Ivy makes a note of that. " Well, if you want to get to know me more intimately, I'm sure I could show you." She murmurs busy nibbling on her neck like the bride of Dracula. Why doesn't she shut up? She's brought this on herself.

"Well, I like ya and that was cute and all, but I don't wanna just jump into bed with a total stranger I'm way more mature now." she declares, lifting her chin with pride.

"Clearly" she sneers. Harley will not deny me! Pamela steps away putting a hand to her mouth before going full Ivy. Putting on the lilting voice, doing the slow Ivy walk swaying her hips, circling her prey again.

"Oh, but then of course you'll miss out on me dear. Haven't you ever been with a metahuman before?

Never slept with a superhero?

Someone blessed with powers unlike anything you've ever known?

Do you have any idea of what I can do with just a single little vine?" She hints suggestively running a finger slowly up Harley's leather jacket.

Harley wolf whistles in admiration but regains her personal space by jumping back a little. still wavering.

"I could show you how I have complete control over how they flex and squeeze and climb into all sorts of places." Ending that statement with a light chuckle and a knowing tilt of her head. You don't need to be a psychiatrist like Harley to know what's up for grabs by the way Ivy spreads wide her arms flaunting herself, with a green gleam in her eyes.

Harley puzzles this offer out, scratching the itchy spot on the shaven part of her scalp with the tip of her bat. This was a once in a lifetime chance for her to hook up with the elusive Ivy. It's been way too long since I got laid. And now I'm flirting with a mysterious babe! Only thing is we only just met? Harley is a lot more careful now about who she hooked up with after her abusive relationship with the world's most notorious clown. But while she wants to stick to her rules Ivy is so tempting! I could adapt my scheme. Why not do both? But I don't wanna rush into a stranger's arms again... While wrestling between her lust and her professional instincts, Ivy interrupts her.

"Hmm maybe we could go raid Penguins wine cellar and have a girl's night, in after all?"

"Ooh I like tha way ya think! You're the best kinda trouble. You naughty little hippy.

Could be a lil sleepover too imagine Penguins face if we squat here!"

Ivy chuckles too, letting the hippy insult slide. I am far more than that now.

Harley finally peels her gaze off the redhead's entrancing eyes and cleavage, at last recognizing Ivy's outfit.

"That's an Arkham shirt, isn't it?" narrowing her eyes.

"Yes" she answers, cocking her head. Where's this going?

"Never seen someone look good in one before. Well, sides me of course."

"Of course." Ivy smirks, nodding once. Beginning to get invested in their flirting. "You were there?" Like she didn't know. thank fuck I was out before she got caught.

"Yeah, till I was shipped to Belle Reve in Louisiana." Harley mumbles fidgeting.

"That concrete shack they drilled straight into wild coastline!" the metahuman flares up hissing like medusa. Noticing how Harley seems subdued when she mentions it. She tries an entirely new tactic. Sympathy.

"It's worse in there than Arkham, isn't it?"

Harley nods "Yeah, the government forced me to fight for them if I wanted ta ever leave my cell. Or my straitjacket" She mumbles.

"Ugh, that's so typical. I always said US prisons were just slave labour. You must have really suffered in that cold damp box?"

"Yeah" She shrugs looking at her feet but eager to unload her suffering.

"All cooped up in that awful cell you must have gotten so bored?" Ivy strokes the blonde's cheek. The doting act sickens her, but she will say anything to get Harley where she needs her. It's just another plan, she's just another mark, one more target.

"For sure!"

"And lonely?" Ivy winks debasing herself utterly in pursuit of her prey.

"Oh, ya persistent!" Quinn rolls her eyes. But makes no move towards Ivy.

"Don't you find me desirable then Harley?" Ivy whispers leaning in

"Fuck yeah, I do! It ain't that Ivy... like, we already made out, remember?"

Ivy pops her collar copying Harley's look trying to seem more casual.

"Indeed. Then she sighs now aiming to goad her with reverse psychology "But perhaps men are more your thing. Why I'm sure the Batman will show up if you make any more noise. In fact, his signal might be up already-" she moves to check the window then she pauses "It was the Bat who caught you wasn't it?" making a clever guess: Our shared enemy along with everyone else in Gotham.

"Ya he's no fun at all." What did Mista J see in him? "But he's kinda cute though. All dressed in black. Don't ya reckon?"

"No. He comes out of nowhere and ruins my evenings! She rages

I'm sure we could have a great evening without him. But I don't just want to kiss you, I want a whole lot more. So don't waste my time, Harley."

"Nuh uh I wouldn't do that!" she shakes her head "but I dunno if I wanna jump into bed with ya just yet Ivy. I barely know ya, I'm not Huntress! I don't sleep with people I don't even know."

No Just psychotic clowns you shouldn't trust. It is irrational to Ivy but now Harley has planted the seeds of potential sex in her head she seizes upon them. Ivy pulls away making some distance between them. One final shot.

"Well, I guess I'll just go then, I have way more important things to do and clearly you're still hung up on your dead ex-" Pam could never make these kinds of gambles but as Ivy she learned that simply faking sheer confidence is all it takes.

"Aww dammit Ivy! l-" announces Harley who now has something to prove too. She looks all around the hall making doubly sure the coast is clear while hopping from foot to another. "Ah screw it! I'm up for a little midnight feast If you are!"

Nature always wins, thinks Ivy.

Ivy strides up the stairs, not checking to see if Harley follows. But Quinn takes them two at a time. Quickly reaching the master bedroom.

Which is bigger than the entirety of Pam's old apartment. The walls are lined with wasteful wood panelling. It's decorated with two antique leather armchairs on either side of the door. A Mahogany table dominates one wall beside the door space as well as a few vast potted orchids. An illegal bearskin rug in front of them makes Ivy sick when she thinks of how the beautiful creature must have suffered. The entire place disgusts her.