Poison Sumac's Rapevine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PervOtaku
PervOtaku
599 Followers

"Aaaaahhhh!," the Feline moaned. "Oh God I can't believe she's making me cum agaaaaaaiiiiiieeehhhh!" The Jesterette finally fell limp, her hands dropping to her sides. The Feline opened her thighs from the sleeper hold and let her fall. With the vines no longer pulling down on her legs, she brought her arms together and used her claws to slice the vines apart. She dropped to the ground and landed on her feet next to the Jesterette's unconscious form.

"And then number two," Owlgirl thought, and moved forward again, putting her asshole over Poison Sumac's mouth. Her face strained as sounds of pppbbt, ppppbbt, came from her back door and into Poison Sumac's mouth. "Ahh, much better," Owlgirl thought. "I hate myself a little for doing that, but right now I hate Sumac more." Then her eyes went wide. "Oh God! She's licking me! She's tonguing my dirty asshole after... that! And it feels really good!" She moaned aloud, "Ooohhhaaaaahhhh!" Then she pulled herself away from Poison Sumac, rolling over to the side. "What kind of sick skank are you?" she demanded.

"Mmmm, Owlgirl, dear, I am an enormous slut of course, but also remember, I'm part plant. What you just fed me was literally fertilizer, and very yummy," Poison Sumac said.

"You... you... goddammit!" Owlgirl exclaimed, then spun around and kicked her in the face again, knocking her out. Owlgirl stood up as the Feline walked over, carrying the catnip plant and Owlgirl's utility belt. "Thanks," Owlgirl said, taking the belt and restoring it to its place around her bare hips.

The two women looked at each other, their large breasts and wet pussies on display. Owlgirl removed her cape, picked up the Feline's knife from the ground where she'd dropped it, and cut the cape into four long strips. She handed two of them and the knife to the Feline. They tied the former cape around their tits and between their legs, covering themselves.

"Can I offer you a ride somewhere? I've got a motorcycle stashed a couple blocks away," the Feline said.

"Yeah. That would probably be best. Thanks," Owlgirl replied. The two women started walking towards the door.

"You know, you weren't half bad up there. If you ever want in on a threesome with me and the Night Owl, just let me know," the Feline said. Though Owlgirl's mentor was technically an adversary of the Feline, they were frequent lovers as well.

"No, that's okay, I..." Owlgirl said, then paused. "I'll think about it." The Feline smiled slyly as they exited the greenhouse.

- End

PervOtaku
PervOtaku
599 Followers
12