Poke-bond Ch. 03

Story Info
The rest of Jade and Sarah's Pokemon join in on the fun.
1.9k words
4
9.4k
6
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
195 Followers

Note: All characters are over 18—all Pokémon are humanoid

*****

Once the two Pokémon had finished their quite long shower, they exited, Aqua using a small towel to dry her hair while Ember used her Fire abilities to heat herself dry.

They walked over to the two bound and stimulated humans, turning off the vibrators. The work the vibrators had done was quite obvious, small puddles of cum forming under both girls as their bodies were glistening in their sweat. They also had red faces, both from blush and from struggling to escape the vibrators and ropes.

"I think you two have been punished enough." Aqua stroked Jade's face as Ember kissed Sarah's. "Just so you know, this was for not spending some sexual time with your new mistresses sooner. Now, in addition to us, you will also be engaging with the others in the team. I'm sure they've been dying to have you two as well."

"Obviously, you'll be bound for most, but we're not going to force you to do anything you can't handle." Ember chuckled. "they'll simply have their way with you and we'll set up the new order of things from there."

"Ysh, Mshtrsh." Sarah mumbled, moaning slightly.

"Good girl." Ember kissed her neck. "You've earned a reward later."

"Hnk hoo, Mshtrsh." Sarah's face brightened behind the gag as Ember stroked her.

"It's funny how you two started your journey to train Pokémon." Aqua nibbled on Jade's nipple, causing the green haired girl to moan. "But, now your Pokémon are all going to train you. Of course, we're all still the same. In fact, if you two are really good, we might let you take control every once in a while."

"We're not going to bind you all the time." Ember said. "But, you'll be bound quite a bit, especially if the others want you."

"Speaking of which." Aqua smirked. "I think we will let them have their fun before we set up rules."

The two Pokémon walked over to the closet, removing four Pokéballs from the trainers' belts, those being the only ones with Pokémon in them. Pushing the buttons to open them, the rolled them over to the trainers, giggling slyly as they waved and left the room, locking the door.

The Pokéballs popped open to reveal four Pokémon.

The first was Jade's Pikachu, Sparky, who was about five foot five with a heart shaped fluke in her tail, her skin yellow with thin fur. Her eyes were brown and her hair brown.

The second was Sarah's Mismagius, Shade, who stood at about five nine with purplish skin, which ghosted off of her as if it were a robe as well and an oversized witch's hat on her head, which was made of ghostly energy (the only thing she was actually "wearing", as Pokémon usually don't wear clothes). Her eyes were purple and her hair raven colored.

The third was Sarah's Roserade, Rose, who wore a mask over her eyes, standing at five six. Her shin was green and seemed smoother, as if it had no fur and was more like leaves. Her hair was white and her eyes red.

The fourth was Jade's Flareon, Flame (which she had caught as an Eevee, who had taken a liking to a Fire Stone). She had orange fur covering her body, a scarf around her neck that was a cream color. Her tail was bushy and orange mixed with yellow. Her eyes were black and she had fiery yellow hair. She stood at six feet tall.

"Well, look at what we have here." Rose walked over to the two, looking at them, a seductive and sophisticated tone in her voice. "It looks like Ember and Aqua left us a little present for a while."

"Oh I think I'm gonna have fun with mine." Flame grinned wickedly and seductively.

"I want to play with Jade." Sparky licked her lips and jumped up and down like a schoolgirl.

"I shall take my trainer for myself and Rose." Shade gained a smirk on her face as she looked Sarah over.

"Not too rough now." Rose said in a serious tone. "Ember said she and Aqua had something fun planned for them they would tell us about later."

"Are all our Pokémon seriously this kinky?" Jade thought to herself. Sarah, on the other hand, seemed eager to have fun with her Pokémon. "god, Sarah's such a kinky girl too... well, at least it's only our Pokémon and not someone else... we've been friends for years."

"We shall divide our little 'gift' in two." Rose stated, using her Leaf Blade to slice the ropes that held the two trainers together, but still leaving the ropes binding them intact. She and Shade took Sarah while Sparky and Flame took Jade.

"Now" Rose said, licking her lips. "I know just how to make this pet squeal and moan. All it takes is a little bit of feeling around."

She slipped two fingers into Sarah's ass, using Absorb to give Sarah a tingly feeling that had her moaning loudly into her gag as she nearly came from that alone. Shade added to it when she moved to Sarah's slit, slipping her tongue in as she used Ominous Wind to send a huge shiver up the blonde's spine, causing her to shudder and cum instantly.

Shade licked her lips to remove the substance from them, moving up to Sarah's breasts and licking the left one as Rose took the right. Making circular motions, they teased the blonde girl as she shuddered and whimpered, begging for release through the Pokéball designed gag.

"Seems like she wants to cum once again." A seductive smile arrived on Shade's lips. "Shall we or shall we tease her more?"

"Tease her more." Rose bit lightly on Sarah's nipple, the blonde moaning and pouting over her gag. They continued to tease her as Rose used Sweet Scent to arouse her even more, the technique acting as an aphrodisiac for the trainer.

"Would you like to cum for mistresses?" Rose asked seductively as she kissed Sarah's cheek, stroking her hair.

"Ysh, mshtrshs!" Sarah nodded, begging for release.

"Alright then." Shade said. "Because you've been so good, we will allow you to cum."

Both slipped two fingers in Sarah's ass and a whole hand into her slit, expertly using their fingers to bring her to a shuddering climax. Sarah actually fell over from her frog-tied position, Rose and Shade catching her.

Sarah panted, moaning in relief and contentment, nuzzling her Pokémon and making happy noises into her gag. Her Pokémon laughed, holding her and kissing her cheeks.

"this is so much fun." Rose said, running her fingers through Sarah's hair. "I've wanted to bond but this is better than I expected."

"It's great." Shade agreed. "Don't you agree, Sarah?"

"Mmhmm!" Sarah slowly nodded, her expression one of glee as she lay back and snuggled into the two's grip. They untied her, leaving her gag in, the blonde hugging them and holding them.

"ymh gmph mm pha bpht (you guys are the best)." Sarah said, the three holding each other.

Meanwhile with Jade, Sparky and Flame were enacting their own sexual ministrations. Sparky had her face buried in Jade's lower lips, using Spark on her tongue to stimulate and shock the jade haired trainer, causing her to cry out in pain, but also in pleasure, as Sparky wasn't using much electricity.

Flame was using her tongue to inflict some fiery licks on the trainer's breasts, causing her to tense up, moaning slightly.

Sparky ran her fingers up Jade's sides, using sparks to give her tingles and cause her to shudder in near orgasmic fashion.

"Are you enjoying our ministrations?" Flame cooed to her trainer, stroking her face as she bit down on her neck lightly, leaving a mark as she licked the area.

Jade nodded in pleasure as Sparky licked her clit, giving it a little shock with her tongue as she moved her tail to run it up and down Jade's leg and back.

"Good." Flame said, licking up Jade's side as Sparky once again ran her fingers up and down them, sparking her lightly.

Flame then shoved four fingers inside of Jade, bringing her to a full climax, causing her to cum on Sparky.

"It seems like somebody likes being shocked." Sparky grinned. "this is so much fun! Am I doing great, Jade?!"

Jade moaned into her gag, nodding. She could never say no to the energetic Pikachu, especially when she seemed to be having fun. Not that she wasn't having fun, mind you...

"Yay!" Sparky grinned, getting up and kissing Jade's cheek with her sticky lips. Jade chuckled into her gag, smiling (well, smiling as one does with a ball gag in their mouth) at her Pikachu, said Pikachu grinning wide and hugging her.

"Let's give her one more good one." Flame said.

"Okay!" Sparky grinned, moving herself back into position. She continued using her shocks to bring Jade to a second orgasm, the jade haired trainer falling over, panting as actual tears came into her eyes.

"Jade?" Flame asked, untying her and ungagging her. "Are you okay?"

"Jade, please don't be hurt." Sparky looked like she was about to cry. However, she stopped when Jade pulled her down to her, kissing her on the lips.

"I'm fine." She gave her Pikachu a reassuring smile. "I just wasn't ready for that. I'd been teased with a vibrator before this, remember?"

"Oh." Sparky said, hugging Jade. "Well, did you like it?"

"I did." Jade hugged her back, resting her head on Sparky's chest. "You did good, my little Pika Star."

"Yay!" Sparky grinned, kissing her again. "This is what I wanted on my eighteenth birthday: the chance to be with you like this."

"Well, you've gotten it." Jade said. "I just need to rest before I do anything like that again, alright?"

"Okay." Sparky nodded as Flame joined in on the hug.

"Man, being a trainer never felt better, huh, Jade?" Flame said, holding the two close to her.

"No." Jade smirked. "It hasn't. I guess we should have asked you guys if you wanted to join in from the get-go."

"Well, it looks like Aqua and Ember wanna run things." Flame said.

"I'll give it a try." Jade said. "I haven't actually disliked it."

"Okay!" Sparky nodded ecstatically. "Can I give Jade more shocks?!"

"Sure, Sparky." Jade laughed while Flame chuckled. "You sure can."

"Yay!" Sparky said, the three lying back, Jade resting on top of her Pokémon.

After a bit, Ember and Aqua returned, moving over to their respective trainers and joining the huddles.

"From here on out, we're gonna be real close and personal." Aqua said, getting into her group.

"I think I'd like that." Jade said, yawning. "I'm kinda tired though... so many orgasms took a lot out of me. We'll do more later."

"Alright." Aqua said. "Today was just introductions to the new dynamic. We'll work out the rest later."

"Sounds good." Jade said, closing her eyes and falling asleep, her Pokémon following suit.

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Ember asked Sarah, kissing her cheek as she took out the ball gag.

"I sure did." Sarah said. "I kinda want to nap though."

"You've earned it." Ember kissed her lips. "We're going to be having fun like this more often."

"I can't wait." Sarah said, hugging her three Pokémon close as they fell asleep in each other's arms, the eight individuals moving closer to make a large pile of tangled legs and arms, all holding each other lovingly, all holding each other close.

But, this isn't the end of the story. This is only the beginning of their endeavors. There's more to come...

peabo85
peabo85
195 Followers