Poke-bond Ch. 04

Story Info
The subbie trainers get kinky new attire from their Pokemon.
2.2k words
4.29
9.2k
10
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peabo85
peabo85
193 Followers

Note: all characters are over 18—all Pokémon are humanoid.

*****

It had been two weeks since the Pokémon had switched roles with their trainers in the bedroom acts. Since then, they had done several kinky things with them, the two trainers enjoying them almost as much as they did. However, as dominating and kinky as they got, there was nothing but love, and maybe a little lust, in their eyes for each other.

Though, things are about to get even more kinky with a new twist.

Sarah woke up, feeling the fur beneath her as she looked up to see Ember holding her. Sarah smiled as she noticed Jade was in her own arms, snuggled in. Aqua was holding her as well, next to Ember. The rest of the Pokémon were sleeping in their own sleeping bags around the bed, the trainers proposing a rotation system for sleeping with them.

"You're so soft, Ember." Sarah giggled softly, trying not to wake the Pokémon up.

"So are you." Ember smirked, stroking Sarah.

"Oh, uh, I didn't know you were awake." Sarah blushed a little.

"It's fine." Ember chuckled. "You know, it's funny, when we started this, we didn't know how you'd take it or even if we would succeed, but you accepted and we've never been happier, the whole group of us."

"Yeah." Sarah smiled, kissing her Blaziken on the cheek. "You guys are the best. You know, it's been one of my kinks to be dominated like this by you guys when you get super kinky."

"I'm aware." Ember pat her. "I read your diary nightly."

"Hey." Sarah pouted.

"You shouldn't leave it out." Ember said. "That's asking for trouble."

"I know." Sarah pouted. "But you still shouldn't."

"Whatever, blondie." Ember pat her again. "What time is it?"

"It's like noon." Sarah looked at the clock on the dresser.

"Has the mail come yet?" Ember asked. "Aqua and I are expecting the first of our kinky packages to arrive."

"Are you gonna use them on us today?" Sarah asked, hopeful.

"Of course." Ember chuckled, kissing her cheek. "I think you'll love them."

"Okay." Sarah said. "Let's check together."

"You better put on a shirt then, little missy." Ember gave Sarah's naked breasts a little squeeze to emphasize her point.

"Oh, right." Sarah blushed a little. "I will."

"And some pants at the very least." Ember squeezed her ass, causing Sarah to moan slightly at the advance.

"Shh." Ember put a finger to her lips. "Don't wanna wake up the rest."

"Right." Sarah nodded, slipping her arms out from around Jade, kissing her forehead, which caused the emerald haired trainer to hum in contentment.

Sarah and Ember then snuck over to the dresser, avoiding the rest of the Pokémon around the bed to reach the dresser where Sarah grabbed a black thong along with a white undershirt and black sweatpants.

"Let's go." Sarah whispered, Ember nodding as the two snuck out to the door, exiting.

"So, when do we have to start our trainer journey again?" Ember asked in her normal tone as Sarah shut the door. She ran her fingers through Sarah's hair, remembering all the good times they had together.

"When the League challenge starts up in a couple of months." Sarah said.

"Ah." Ember nodded. "That's fine. I expect us to go all the way this time."

"Yeah." Sarah said. "It would be nice."

"Yes, it would." Ember said as they arrived at the mail box of the apartment building they were currently residing in. "Now, I'm not exactly sure if the one thing arrived or another of the things arrived."

"What all did you get?" Sarah asked, very turned on.

"You'll find out." Ember smirked as she could practically feel Sarah's arousal. She always was the super kinky and submissive one.

"Okay." Sarah nodded, opening their mailbox and seeing the package that was there.

"So, do you prefer red or blue?" Ember asked.

"Well, I like red better since you're red." Sarah grinned.

"Well, I'm sure you'll love it even more when this is all said and done." Ember chuckled. "Let's return to the room."

"Okay." Sarah nodded as they walked back to their room.

"Looks like they're all still asleep, so we can try out your new toy." Ember said. She sliced open the package, pulling out a bag with something in it.

"Close your eyes, turn around and strip." Ember said.

"Okay, mistress." Sarah quickly did so, standing in front of her nude, her slit glistening with her arousal.

"Now, you may look." Ember said, Sarah turning around to see Ember standing in front of her with a latex full-body suit that was designed to look like a Plusle, complete with a hood that also looked like a Plusle head.

"Woah." Sarah tried to keep from squealing in excitement. "I get to be a Plusle?"

"You do." Ember said. "And, you won't take it off either, unless you have permission. It's designed to wick away odor and sweat so it won't smell if you take it off and you can shower with it too."

"Cool." Sarah said. "But, the hood can come off, right? Since it wouldn't be smart to walk out with that showing."

"Of course." Ember nodded. "Now, let's see how you look with it on."

"Okay." Sarah said, Ember producing one of two bottles of oil from the box, putting some on her hand and beginning to rub it sensually over Sarah's skin. Sarah's breath hitched as Ember made sure she was as sensual as possible.

"Now, give me your foot." Ember instructed. Sarah obeyed, the Blaziken beginning to put the suit on, making sure there were no wrinkles as she slipped the full-body suit over her.

When she was done, Sarah looked at herself in front of the full-length mirror. She noticed the latex suit was the pale yellow color a Plusle should be and it had red hand sections like a Plusle. It also had open holes over her slit and ass, presumably for bathroom purposes, though, they were close, almost as if they were supposed to cover every inch. The suit fit like a glove, but was a little loose still.

Sarah also noticed that it seemed to be perfect everywhere. Touching it, she couldn't believe how it still felt like she was touching her own skin.

"This is a unique design." Ember explained. "We got them special for you two. Basically, it acts like your skin and sticks close. I'll have to use a hair dryer to seal it to your skin and make it last longer, but it is basically to make you a kinky latex Pokémon. We got a set of Plusle and Minun so you two could be a set."

"Sparky's gonna love that." Sarah grinned.

"Oh, I know." Ember said. "This even lets electricity pass through for extra stimulation."

"Sweet." Sarah said.

"Now, before I put this hood on, I want to make sure you're committed to this." Ember said. "I don't want to force you."

"I'd love to." Sarah almost squealed. "This is so kinky. Plus, if I need to hide it, I'd just put on clothes."

"Well, we may have to force Jade to submit." Ember chuckled. "But, let's heat this and then put on the hood."

"Why not heat it with the hood on?" Sarah asked.

"Because then, it wouldn't come off so easily." Ember said. "You'll need it off if you leave the house for the trainer journey."

"True." Sarah said. "But, I think it would be kinky to wear it outside a few times."

"Well, it's designed to fit with your body heat more so you don't have to heat it to get it to stay." Ember explained.

"Okay!" Sarah said. "Let's get my kinky suit on... but, wait, where's the tail?"

"Well, we have one of two options." Ember let the smirk come to her face. "We have the tail that will attach with the heat and the one that is a butt plug. I'll let you have the choice."

"That's a tough one..." Sarah pouted, thinking. "I want the butt plug, but it might be a problem if I ever have to... you know, accept Jade's fingers."

"Well, it is removable." Ember said. "But, I think it would be better if you didn't get the butt plug, because it would get in the way of some of the other stuff we ordered."

"Ooh, okay." Sarah nodded. "Give me the regular one then."

"Fine then." Ember chuckled. "I also got a mini-tail butt plug for you in case you chose that. It will arrive soon."

"Okay." Sarah said. "Now, let's get this all tight."

"Fine then." Ember said, leading her into the bathroom, where she plugged in the hair dryer and used the highest setting to heat the suit Sarah wore. The blonde moaned as she felt it get a little tighter and become more and more like a second skin. Once Ember finished, Sarah flexed her fingers and toes, looking at how they felt with the suit over them.

"This feels so kinky." She moaned. "I'm turned on just by moving."

"Well, now for the hood." Ember said, helping her put on the hood, which allowed her hair to emerge in the same style it was previously in, making her look as if she had actually morphed into a Plusle.

The hood didn't look like it had holes at all, the places where holes for eyes, ears, etc. would be seemed to be designed to cover all skin and allow full use, but still look genuine. The long, red tipped ears drooped down to the sides of her head like a Lopunny's. The blonde felt the hood shrink a little to better fit her face, the black nose section making it look cuter.

"Those ears actually work." Ember mused, looking at the directions for the hood. "There's some weird sort of Psychic link with them or something. The company that made these really knows their stuff."

"Cool!" Sarah said, the ears perking up in response to her excitement. "Now, let's get Jade in hers."

"I'm surprised you're not feeling yourself up." Ember chuckled.

"I should do that!" Sarah said, doing so.

"Oh god, it feels just as if I'm feeling myself." She said, slipping a finger in. "This thing is amazing."

"Yeah." Ember said. "Other than the fact you're latex and not fur, I wouldn't be able to distinguish you from a real Plusle."

"Now, let's get Jade in hers." Sarah ran into their room, grabbing Jade, both Jade and Aqua waking with a start.

"Wha?!" She exclaimed.

"Jade, you gotta wear this!" Sarah exclaimed. "It's so kinky and cool!"

"What is it?" Jade asked.

"It's a latex Plusle suit!" Sarah said. "Ember and Aqua got them for us! Yours is a Minun!"

"Uh, okay..." Jade said. "I guess."

"Yay!" Sarah pulled her over as Aqua and Ember applied the lotion on her and helped her into the suit. They then heated it, letting it tighten.

"Now, the hood." Aqua said, helping her put the hood on and getting her hair through it into its normal style.

"This is pretty kinky." Jade noted.

"Yeah!" Sarah said. "And, also, the ears move."

"This is pretty cool." Jade said, looking at herself in the mirror.

"But, now, it's time to test the kinkiness." Aqua grabbed her while Ember grabbed Sarah. The two half-struggled, knowing it got their Pokémon even more aroused.

"I think you should try this on for size." Ember and Aqua slipped armbinders over the two trainers' arms, buckling them and putting the straps around their breasts.

"You don't need to walk right now, though." Ember said, sitting them down and wrapping Sarah's legs around Jade, binding them there. Aqua then cuffed Jade's legs together, and fastened the cuffs to the D-ring on the end of Sarah's armbinder.

"Now, for the finishing touches." Aqua said, fastening the two together further by clipping their right breasts together and also their left breasts together, the two feeling everything through the strange latex. She then affixed a posture collar to both, using a chain so small that their mouths were brought right in front of each other.

"Now, you two can have some alone time." The two Pokémon said. "We're going to nap for a while. Have fun."

"Okay." Sarah said, looking at Jade lovingly.

"Well, I guess we shouldn't waste this time." Jade said, kissing Sarah. The two latex clad trainers began to kiss more, moaning with the pleasure and the closeness of each other, saliva beginning to coat their latex covered chins.

"I think they'll love those more later." Ember and Aqua fist bumped, heading to bed as the trainers continued to kiss. "This is becoming more fun every day."

But, this story isn't over...

Elsewhere

She sat on her chair, the latex covering her fur tight and commanding. The smirk that crossed her lips was sinister, sexual, lustful. She stroked the bound and gagged, latex clad captive whose head was on her lap. Her pink hair and ears twitched as she felt the captive's latex bound head. It gave her such glee.

The blindfold covering the captive's eyes prevented her from seeing and the gag prevented her speech. To think, she was once so powerful and fell so hard. Now, she had all of her senses removed as she lay, covered in latex from head to foot.

"It seems there's two more for my collection." She said, looking down at her captive, the smirk widening. She squeezed the two inflation pumps emerging from the holes of her captive, watching as she tried to writhe in her heavily restricting bondage. "I shall soon see how to obtain them for myself."

And, the conflict is yet to come...

peabo85
peabo85
193 Followers