Poke Her Poker Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,530 Followers

The next few hands went bad for Mary and Sue. Dave kept raising the bet until most of Mary and Sue's money was into the pot. Dave was winning the hands.

Sue looked at Dave and said "You have become very lucky." Dave just smiled. Sue then said "I think that's it for me."

Mary spoke up and said "Lets play one more."

Sue frowned "I only have enough money to ante and maybe one raise."

Mary begged her on "Come on I feel like we are going to be lucky this time. Let your hair down and go for it."

Sue highly thought about it then looked at Mary and said "Sure why not."

Then Dave spoke up. "Wait a minute, since your down to your last bit of money and mostly don't have enough for the hand. Let's make it more interesting. This hand we will deal the first two cards and bet. The last 3 cards will be down so no one can see them, after each card dealt down we will bet until all five cards are dealt."

Mary said "Sounds good to me, we then can see what we each have before we bet."

Sue thought about it "Hmm", then looking at Mary.

Mary looked at Sue "I think we have a better chance to win."

Sue being high and not think all that great excitedly said "Ok why not."

Dave gave an evil smile. "OK Mark it's your deal."

Mark started to deal. The first card to Mary was a five of diamonds, first card to Sue was a 10 of clubs, Mark's first card 2 of diamonds, Chris's first card 4 of spades, and Dave's was a queen of hearts. The second card to Mary was a five of clubs, second card to Sue was 10 of hearts. Mark got a 7 of hearts, Chris got a 9 of diamonds. Dave got a ace of clubs. the bets were made, Mary put all of her money into the pot.

Sue was still thinking, Mary egged her on "Come on match the pot, looks like you have a good hand."

Sue matched the pot without thinking and the last of her money was now on the table. The next card was dealt down, Mark folded, Chris folded. Sue's turn to bet, she realized she had no money and was getting ready to fold.

Dave cut her off "Sue do you think you might have a winning hand?"

"Yes, but I don't have any more money," Sue stated sadly.

Dave said "Well, tell you what, and I don't think anyone here will mind what I am about to say. If you want you can use your clothes as money. How much do you think they are worth?"

She looked at Dave with a confused look "What?"

"Well if you think you have a winning hand you can bet your clothes."

"That would be fine for this round but how about the next round?"

Dave smiled. "Well since Mary folded, maybe she will help you out and let you bet her clothes for the next card. Why don't you two talk about it?"

Mary and Sue walked over to where the pizza are, they both pick up another slice, Mary ask Tim to get them another glass of wine.

While eating the pizza and drinking the wine, Mary asked Sue "What do you have?

Sue said "I have 3 tens. Dave has an ace and a queen showing, the best he has right now is a pair."

Mary smirked "I had the last ten before I folded. I will slip it to you, then you will have four tens.:

"How are you going to do that?"

"Well after the last card is dealt you pick up your arms and let your tits point forward. They will be checking you out and I will slip you the ten and take your last card."

Being high Sue thought this would work. "Ok, we will win."

"You should make him sweeten the pot."

"How? I don't have any money."

"Tell Dave if you lose he would have both of our clothes, but we will also give them a dance, if he puts all his money into the pot."

Sue pondered it a little "Ok....it will be hard for him to beat 4 tens."

They sat back down and Dave sat curiously and asked "So?"

"Mary and I are ok with the bet. But I want you to put all of your money into the pot," Sue announced.

Dave was shocked at her audacity "Well what's in it for me?"

"We will give you guys a dance."

Dave laughed. "If I win you two are going to have to give us guys a dance and a show."

"What kind of show?"

"Hmm, whatever I come up with."

Mary looked at Sue "Sounds ok with me."

Then Sue added "Well I want everyone to put all of their money into the pot, since all of you are going to get to watch the show."

Dave looked at the guys, then Chris said "We all should get a say in what you two do. Plus a blowjob from both of you."

"You're crazy!" Sue blurted back.

Mary leaned over to Sue "You have a winning hand. There is now way he will win."

Dave intervened "Well it sounds like a bet to me how about you Sue?"

Sue looked at Mary and Mary continued in a convincing tone "I got your back if you think you have a winning hand. I am in."

Sue finally broke and said "Its a bet."

Mark dealt the last card. Sue raised her arms and shook her boobs. Mary changed the cards. Sue now had 4 tens with a King high.

Dave looked at his cards and smiled. Looking at Sue "Anything else you want to bet?"

"NO I think I have the winning, I have 4 tens."

Dave starts to laugh again and says "I don't think so. That's a good hand, but just not good enough." Dave showed his hand. He had four queens with a ace high. "Sorry for your luck."

Sue turned to Mary with discontent and said "I am not sure if I am going to do this."

Mary said "We made the bet, we have to."

Dave looked at them and said "I bet your two husbands don't know your here. Guess we can tell them if you're going to renege on your bet."

Sue said "It would be your word against ours."

Just then Chris, Mark, and Tim took out their cell phones and took pictures. Dave smiled and said "I think we have proof now."

Mary jumped in and said "Ok guys I will do it. I cannot answer for Sue but please don't tell anyone about this."

Then she turned to Sue, "Please don't get me into trouble, you made the bet."

"You did too!" Sue declared.

"No I said I had your back."

Sue then looked at Dave "Ok I will do it also. Please don't send those pictures to my husband."

Dave said "I won't tell your husbands or anyone else, as long as you pay up on your bet."

Dave glanced at Sue and then to Mary "Ok who is going to be first?"

Mary volunteered without hesitation "I will."

"Then you need to move over to the center of the room."

Mary moved where she was ordered, looked at all the guys and said "Please put your cell phones away. We don't need this getting out."

The guys all put their cells away. Mary took off her heels first, then her blouse; she looked at the guys and smiled. Next she took off her skirt. Then she sat down on a chair close by to take off her stockings, one leg at a time. Then she stood back up and the guys started a rant. "Take off your bra! Take off your bra!" Mary just smiled and took her bra off. The guys gave more cat calls about her tits, mostly how good they looked. She then shook her tits for them. Then she bent over to take off her panties. Her tits hanged down and everyone was yelling for her to sway her tits. She did, then she pulled her panties off. She walked around the room and each guy got a great look at her.

Then Dave said "Ok Mary stand to the side and let Sue have a turn."

Sue got up and moved to the center of the room. She looked at the guys, then at Mary who is now totally nude in front of these young men. Mary was swaying back and forth making sure her tits were still moving around for the boys.

Mary watched Sue and said "Don't get any ideas, it is your turn."

Sue then slowly moved her hands up to take off her tight turtle neck. As she pulled the top over her head, her tits pushed out on her bra. As the top got over her head she threw it at Tim. Tim "Yelled take off your bra", then the others join in. With that she then took off her bra. This is what the guys were waiting for, to see Sue tits. Her tits bounced out of her bra and she shook them for the guys. Her tits were a lot bigger then Mary's and her nipples were longer. She then bent down to take off her heels; her tits sway as she moved to take off her heels. Then she took off her skirt. Then she sat down in the chair to take off her stockings. The guys were in heaven. She then took off her panties. She stood there so the guys could get a good look at her pussy. It was well trimmed, she hand a strip of hair right above her cunt. It looked like she had a landing strip. She then gave a little dance as she walked around the room. Giving a much better show then Mary did.

Mary saw Sue trying to out do her so she started to dance. Bouncing her tits and swaying her ass. It seemed to turn into a dance competition. The two ladies trying to out dance each other. They both bounce their tits and sway their asses all over the place. Being high they forgot where they were and were just having a great time. As they past the guys, each and everyone started to grab ass or tit. Dave checked his control for the cameras and he was making sure he got this on film. Then Chris grabbed Mary and push her down on her knees for a blowjob. Sue was watching Mary give Chris a blow job while still dancing. She then went over to Tim, got on her knees, unzip his pants, pulled out his cock and started to give him a blowjob.

Sue looked at Mary and said "I can do better then you."

Both ladies started to see who could give the best blowjob. Sue was really giving Tim his very first one ever. He will remember this day for ever. Mary was watching Sue as she started to deep throat Tim. Then Mary, not wanting to be out done, told Mark to come over. She then started to suck off Chris and Mark. Sucking on one cock then the other. Dave took off his clothes and got behind Sue. He shoved his cock into Sue putting her into a sandwich. As he fucked Sue, Tim started to cum in her mouth; some of it got into Sue mouth, but most of it went into her hair.

Sue looked behind her to see who put their cock into her, and then said "Please no, no. I am not on the pill."

Dave chuckled evilly "I guess you're going to need a morning after pill."

Dave then started to fuck Sue like there was no tomorrow. After he shot a load of cum into Sue, he turned Sue around and made her suck him hard again. He then grabbed Mary and pushed her on top of the table and started to fuck her.

Mark grabbed Sue and said "Looks like it's my turn." Mark started to fuck her long and hard. The night turned into one big fuck fest. The women fucked and sucked all the guys, when they were done it was sometime Saturday.

Sue was completely surprised "We didn't plan on going this far."

Mary didn't say anything, just looked at Dave and winked.

Sue then added "Please don't tell anyone."

Dave said "Well you two need to stop by here next Wednesday around 6 pm and we will talk about it then."

"Next Wednesday, I don't think so."

Dave said "Well guess we can call your husband and tell him where you were this weekend."

Mary looked at Dave and said "We will be here." She then turned to Sue "Just tell your husband that your going to the gym with me."

Sue said "Ok, guess I really don't have a choice right now."

Dave smiled "Good and make sure your both dress sexy."

"Hell no!" Sue yells.

"Well disobey, just show up and see what happens."

Sue laughs "Nothing is going to happen you shit head."

Dave said "Ok have it your way."

Mary didn't say anything she knew they had her on film from the last game. She was betting they had them on film this time as well.

Mary and Sue got dressed and left. As they were walking out the door Dave reminded them "Dress sexy next Wednesday."

Mary said "Ok"

Sue said " I will be here next Wednesday, but don't expect sexy."

Dave laughs. "You may be sorry if you disobey."

After the women left the guys asked Dave if it was all captured on film.

"I think so; I'll let you know later after I check it out myself," he answered.

"Are we ever going to let Joey in on this?" Mark asked.

"Time will tell."

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,530 Followers
12