Pokemon - A Jewel of Journeys Ch. 01

Story Info
A girl sets off to make friends with Pokemon and have sex ;)
2.6k words
4.21
19.4k
27

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluro
bluro
32 Followers

Disclaimer:

I don't own Pokemon. I don't own any of the Pokemon used in this story. I request all future fan-game makers to please ask me for permission before using any of the new attacks that I might have created. Will give due credits at the end of each chapter to the artists of the Fakemon that I might use here. I think it's allowed, because I'm not making money from their work, am I? ;)

Note from the author: I'll be using mostly Japanese names, so bear with me! Most of the characters are originals of mine with brand new names. At the end of the chapter I'll be giving a glossary with the definitions of all the Japanese words and phrases I might use. It's a necessity: after all, Pokemon is an anime!

BTW, do you think Pokemon having privates is legit? X_X

*****

Ch 1 -Starting with a New Pokemon!

"Huff...huff..." I panted, cycling up the hill. "Why the hell did the Professor have to build his lab on the top of a hill?"

After another stressful ten minutes, I parked my bike in front of the lab and rested my hands on my knees, gasping.

Hyperventilating would be a more appropriate description, however. I'd spent ten years going up and down that slope and it never seemed to get easier.

The large door to the lab opened and a tall brown-haired lady, the professor of our town, stepped out. "Well, if it isn't Natsumi-chan! You're early!"

"Professor," I said in between breaths. "How about using a Graveler to make the slope less steep?"

"Nope," she grinned. "It's fun to see you completely drenched in sweat by the time you reach the top. And you always wear brightly colored clothes, so your brassieres are clearly visible under your top!"

"Pervert," I grunted. "Do you ever think about anything apart from girls and their lingerie?"

"Of course not!" she exclaimed, feigning shock. "I spend at least ten minutes adoring myself in the mirror every morning!"

I rolled my eyes. Professor Mimi was a nice person, but a thrice-blasted lesbian. And she'd had a number of girlfriends across the last six of her twenty-four years.

Not that her figure wasn't pleasing...

"But come in! Do come in!" she gestured. "Do you want a shower?"

"No," I muttered gruffly. It was more than likely that she would have placed at least three cameras in there.

"A pity," she grinned, and my suspicions were confirmed. "So, you'll be making your choice right away?"

I nodded. Turning eighteen was the best thing that could happen to you for a multitude of reasons.

1. You became an official adult.

2. You could get your own driving license.

3. You were of the legal age for becoming a Pokemon Trainer.

The Professor led me to a table with twenty-four Pokeballs on it. I knew exactly which Pokemon I was going to pick - I'd spent two whole weeks contemplating.

After two seconds, I grabbed the first Pokeball in the sixth row and exclaimed, "I choose you, Fennekin!"

An orange-and-red fennec fox with a paintbrush tail emerged from the Pokeball and landed on my head.

"Fennekin!" the Professor applauded. "Oh, goody! Now that you've chosen your starter, we can finally introduce you to official battles!"

She took out a Pokeball from her pocket and continued, "When a trainer wins a battle, the loser is supposed to hand over prize money. But you can also bet items along with the cash. However, there's a reason you aren't allowed to become a trainer until you become eighteen."

She came closer and her voice became quiet. "Before a battle begins, one of the trainers may request for an XE battle. It's actually 'sex' but the adults needed a milder way to put it across to kids. It's dangerous for girls who have never had sex before."

That didn't matter. I'd already lost my virginity to my best-friend-boyfriend the night of my eighteenth birthday. He confessed to me, I pushed him onto my bed, and he fucked me all night.

He'd already set off on his journey a few weeks ago, and that was one of the reasons I was eager to get going too.

"Now, in an XE battle, the winner can make the loser do anything, sexual or not. And when a Pokemon of yours faints, you have to strip down by any number of clothing materials that you and your opponent decide on, depending on the number of Pokemon."

That didn't fare well with me, though: I could already imagine how many people would end up declaring these 'XE battles'. Even under all modesty, I did have a pleasing figure that could have boys on all fours, begging for me.

"Once you're completely stripped, if that ever happens," she continued, "if another Pokemon faints, the opponent can have you do something sexual to yourself."

Oh, fuck. This game just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

She whispered, "That's why girls are discouraged from becoming Pokemon trainers."

I chuckled. "People are gonna have to be good if they want to see me naked."

"Alright. Let's battle then. XE style," the Professor walked to a wall and pressed a button. The bookshelves turned and attached themselves to a wall, and the floor in the center parted, after which a battlefield rose.

"The Garden Grounds," I smirked. "Perfect."

Professor Mimi clapped her hands in glee. "I'm finally going to get my hands on you, Natsumi-chan!"

The last thought that ran in my mind before I sent out Fennekin was, Lesbian pervert.

Fennekin skidded through the grass and howled loudly. I realized that the Pokeball was floating next to me and a voice said, Attack UP! Stage One.

The professor threw a Pokeball. It was a...shocker! Eevee!

"Alright, Natsumi-chan," Professor Mimi grinned. "How about we strike a bet?"

"It depends on the conditions," I muttered.

"Okay. If you win, I'll give you this Eevee over here," she posed. "But if I win, you become my personal sex model."

My eyes narrowed. "And...what does becoming your personal sex model entail?"

"I get to call you whenever I want and have you do sexy things for me on camera," she beamed. "And I can bring you back to the lab and take steamy scenes of you."

"That's an awful lot to risk for an Eevee..." I growled.

"You don't have to do it," she shrugged. "We could just have a normal XE battle."

I'm already risking myself in this XE battle, I contemplated. But since we're only battling with one Pokemon, if I lose, I'll have to strip down completely and Professor Mimi will be able to do whatever she wants with me. If I accept the bet, I'll also end up turning into something like her secret sex toy! But if I win...I get an Eevee and I get to torture Professor Mimi!

I sneak a silent grin at the thought. "How about we add to that bet? If I win this battle, along with the XE conditions, I get Eevee and you become my personal sex model?"

The Professor raised her eyebrows. "And why would I do that?"

I shrugged. "You have the advantage in experience. If I win, I deserve a lot, don't I?"

She sighed. "Okay. I'll take you up on your offer. Since this is a one-on-one, if either of the battler's Pokemon faints, that battler has to undress completely - no exceptions. If I win, I get to do any one thing with you now, and you turn into my model. If you win, you get to do any one thing with me now, and I turn into your model. We're settled?"

I nodded. "We're settled. Let's begin then! Fennekin, use Ember!"

Fennekin yipped and spit out a shower of flames, but Eevee deftly dodged it all and rushed towards her.

"Well, isn't that too bad. Eevee, Iron Tail!"

Eevee leaped up and his (I think he's a he) tail turned silver, before he spun around and hit Fennekin square on the head. She tottered around, dizzy, before shaking her head and growling.

"Go, Fennekin!" I yelled. "My respect is on the line! Scratch!"

Fennekin ran towards Eevee and slashed with her paw, following it with a burst of flames. Eevee cried out and rolled away, attempting to make distance from Fennekin, but the latter maintained a furious onslaught and continued dousing him with fire.

"Eevee, Hidden Power!" Professor Mimi commanded. Eevee got back up and opened its mouth. A sphere of blue energy accumulated and struck Fennekin, sending her flying across the field.

"Fennekin!" I shrieked.

"It's over, Natsumi-chan," Professor Mimi gloated. "Time for you to assume form of my sex servant."

And at that very moment, Fennekin stood up, surrounded by flames. A voice said, Blaze activated and Fennekin charged forward, a conflagration surrounding her. She crashed into Eevee, causing him to collide with a bookshelf and pass out.

Professor Mimi gaped at me, and I think I would have gaped at myself if I could. I just beat a frickin' Pokemon Professor at a Pokemon Battle.

Her expression relaxed and she exhaled. "I've been lusting for you for quite some time, but this isn't how I expected it to turn out."

With that, she began undressing, slowly and deliberately. I realized my sex was tingling - though I'd never given a second thought about it, Professor Mimi did have an enchanting figure, and her breasts were certainly larger than mine.

My panties are getting wet, I thought belatedly. Maybe I should take that shower after all.

Mom will kill me if she finds out about all this.

"Stop," I said after the Professor had taken off her lab coat and top.

"But...we're supposed to undress completely..."

I approached her and placed a hand on the edge of her skirt, pulling it down slowly. "I know. But I want to do it."

"Is little Natsumi-chan craving for me now?" she looked at me affectionately. I slid her skirt down completely, leaving her clad in a pink shelf bra and a matching G-string, both of which did nothing to hide her perky nipples, slender thighs, firm breasts and shapely butt.

"I guess I might be," I smiled shyly before relieving her of her lingerie. "So, I get to do anything I want?"

"Anything that doesn't permanently damage me," she grinned. "And since I'm a sex model that belongs to you, you can call me Mimi. Only in private, though!"

I nodded, feeling happy that I had a seductive and steamy girl in her twenties who would respond to every sexual whim of mine.

Feeling the need to release myself, I took off my clothes too and, throwing them aside, I gently pushed the older woman down on the grass and lay on top of her. "You won't object to anything I do?"

"Not if I honor my reputation as an honest person. You did win fair and square."

I put more of my weight on her, squeezing my breasts on hers, and said, "That's right, Mimi-san. And I get to do anything I want with you."

My face neared hers until it was barely a millimeter away and our lips were almost touching. "Anything."

Then I made contact, my mouth pressing on hers, and I plunged my tongue inside, darting it around. It made contact with hers and they intertwined as we sucked on each other. I must be becoming a lesbian too, I thought belatedly, but her lips are so soft and her tongue is so skilled!

After five minutes, I withdrew and she looked at me with pleading eyes. I smiled, rolling off her, and ordered her to turn over and worship my throbbing sex. I sat down, spreading my legs wide, and Mimi-san placed her hands on my thighs before beginning to lick my pussy lips. I threw my head back and moaned - I was so aroused that even the slightest touch began to drive me crazy. After teasing me, Mimi-san thrust her tongue within my slit and I moaned even louder, pushing my hip forward and pressing my pussy onto Mimi-san's face, gripping her head with my thighs. She pressed forward too, burying herself in my sex and my groin, and stimulated me even harder. I felt my chest tighten, my genitals spasm and I screamed as an orgasm overwhelmed me, drenching Mimi-san with my juices completely. There was no chance of escape for her - I'd had her trapped within my legs, right in front of my pussy.

I released her head and she licked off the juices from my crotch and thighs, before I pushed her down once more and we kissed, sharing a mixture of our saliva and my pussy juices. I lapped up the fluids on her face and we resumed caressing each other. My hands approached her breasts and I started fondling them in rhythm to our kissing, and I could feel her moaning into my mouth, even as we twisted our tongues around each other. I withdrew, still keeping our lips touching, and I could almost see the flames of sexual desire in her eyes as I said, "You worshiped me well - you deserve a reward, Mimi-san."

I began sucking on her left nipple while caressing her right with one hand and rubbing her wet slit with her other hand. I prodded inside with one finger and she moaned, encouraging me to insert a second one, and then a third one. Impaling her with my fingers, I thrust ferociously and her moans slowly grew into high-pitched squeals. Even while fingering her, I used my thumb to caress her clit while switching the attention on her nipples, and I felt her pussy clamping onto my hand. I bit on her tit, and that was the last bit of stimulation she needed to come.

---------

Mimi-san and I stood in the shower, washing each other off. "That was fun," Mimi-san commented. "I've never actually had sex with a girl before, and I'm glad my first time as a lesbian was with you."

I smiled tiredly, leaning against the wall. Mimi-san offered to clean me up completely, and I accepted, but basically ended up getting fondled by her. She took explicit interest in cossetting my breasts, but I was too tired to protest, and she was good at it! Don't judge me.

Once we had finished all our work, Mimi-san handed me a smartphone designed with an Ultra Ball theme as well as a beautifully organized backpack that contained starting supplies.

"There's five Pokeballs in there, five Potions, a TM storage case which can hold up to thirty TMs, a folding bicycle with its own special compartment, a box for storing berries and a few other things which you might find interesting," she said with a sly grin.

I raised an eyebrow and set the bag down to see exactly what she meant by other things. The first thing that popped out was a shelf bra and G-string that matched Mimi-san's, along with four other sets of equally seductive lingerie that were definitely meant for bed.

"As a reward for winning, apart from everything you've already got," she shrugged.

The next one was two bottles of honeysuckle perfume.

"So that you always have a good aroma," she explained.

And the last one was a voucher for lifetime access to paid XXX websites.

"What is this?" I narrowed my eyes and looked at her.

"In case you're ever interested," she chuckled.

I sighed. "Thanks for everything you've done, though, Mimi-san. We'll meet again!"

With that, I winked and left.

---------

Glossary that I promised!

Natsumi - a name derived from natsu which means summer

chan - an honorific used for young girls (girls younger than you, anyway), but is also used with boys sometimes x_x for more information check the internet

san - an honorific used to show respect (though Natsumi's got permission to call the Professor by her first name, she's still got to show some sort of respect :| )

Thanks for reading! If you have any feedback/suggestions, feel free to comment below.

bluro
bluro
32 Followers