Pokemon - A Jewel of Journeys Ch. 02

Story Info
Natsumi gets a new sexy companion.
1.8k words
4.07
9.9k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/31/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluro
bluro
32 Followers

Not repeating the disclaimer because I've already put it on the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed the previous content and there's more sexy action coming, so stay tuned!

BTW I'm about to introduce sex with Pokemon - please don't kill me! It's actually providing a lot more scope, and...let's see!

*****

Ch 2 - My First Companion Is So Fucking Hot

On Route One, I decided to take a rest under a tree after walking under the blazing sun for miles. It had been almost three hours and the next city didn't seem any closer. According to the map on her phone, Route One was supposed to lead into some kind of forest, which would follow to Route Two and then the city.

I lay down and had almost fallen asleep when I noticed Fennekin climb onto my stomach and make its head comfortable in between my breasts. It looked at me and yipped happily before dozing off, and I proceeded to do the same.

I woke up instantly fifteen minutes later when I heard pleading cries that sounded a lot like Fennekin's. Leaping up, I ran towards the source of the sound and found a Cyndaquil lying beneath Fennekin, a Chimchar near her tail, a Charmander near her head, and it sure looked like they were...

Gang-banging Fennekin, I thought slowly, but jerked when I realised what was going on. They're literally fucking Fennekin! This is rape!

I ran towards her, screaming hoarse battle cries, and kicked the Charmander square in the jaw, sending it hurtling away. Fennekin choked and began spitting ferociously. I swung around and punched the Chimchar as hard as I could, making it crash into a tree. Then I grabbed Fennekin, sliding her off what appeared to be Cyndaquil's penis, but before I could send this one for a home run too, blue lights flashed behind a bush and it...he flew into the sky faster than my eye could catch, only to slam into the ground once more and lie sprawled. The Chimchar and Charmander ran as fast as they could and I noticed that Fennekin had passed out in my hands. I could see white 'stuff' dripping out of her mouth and rear and I decided to run towards the nearest PokeCenter, but I didn't make it far before a force held me in place. The bushes rustled and a Ralts emerged from within, and I realized that it was the Ralts who had helped us.

Something came to tackle it, but it was stopped a centimeter away, even as the force controlling us vanished. Ralts swung around and punched the Cyndaquil smack on the nose, and it hurtled into the depths of the approaching canopy.

Allow me to help your Fennekin, a young-girlish voice said in my mind, and Ralts released a small orb of pink energy even as I set Fennekin on the ground. Her eyes flickered beneath their lids, and she opened them wearily. She had been crying, I realized, and I understood why. Taking her into my arms once more, I caressed her head and she soon fell asleep.

You should be careful, trainer, the voice admonished. Pokemon do have sex too, you know? How do you think eggs are made? Besides, there are many rogue Pokemon out in the wild that don't give a shit about the feelings of others.

"I apologize," I said truly.

Think your answers and I'll hear them. Forget that for now. You are a new trainer, so you do have Pokeballs with you?

I nod.

Throw one at me. I'm willing to help you. With me around, nobody will dare lay a penis on Fennekin unless she allows it.

Ralts winked at me from under its tuft of green hair and I grinned. "Alright, then! Go, Pokeball!"

-----------------

"When two trainer's eyes meet, it's a battle!" the rainbow-haired girl in front of me exclaimed. "Nah, just kidding. I want to fight you. XE rules. You do know what XE is, don't you?"

I nodded my head. "Wait. Why the heck does everyone want to do an XE with me?!"

Not that I hadn't anticipated it.

"How many trainers have you fought?"

I sighed. "You're the second."

She rolled her eyes. "You're gonna have a lot of sex coming your way soon. Trust me. Well, do you want to battle?"

"Alright," I grinned.

"Wait, there's something else I need to add," she said thoughtfully. "Let's place a bet. Whoever loses has to become the winner's sex slave."

Wowzza, I thought fervidly. I'm going to have two steamy girls at my beck and call. Holy fuck, when did I ever get so interested in girls?

Without another moment of doubt, I smirked foxily and said, "You sure about that?"

Rainbow-haired Girl smiled alluringly. "One hundred and one percent. The battle will be a two-on-two. First Pokemon faints, the trainer has to remove their outer clothes. Second Pokemon faints, the trainer has to remove everything else - accessories excluded :) - and play with themselves."

"Agreed. Two-on-two XE rules. Winner gets a favor, loser does the favor."

She grinned back. "Ready?"

And both of us yelled, "I choose you, Ralts!"

The Ralts stared at each other in confusion.

"Maybe we should nickname our Ralts," I pointed out and the rainbow-haired girl nodded.

"Mine's Spectrum," she declared.

"Mine's Seiren," I said.

And we began the battle. Spectrum ran forward, though it was more like a baby's waddling. Before she could take five steps, Seiren was already dashing at her like a sprinter. She shook her head, throwing her green hair back and revealing eyes that were powder blue instead of the regular red.

Spectrum used Confusion, and while it put a stumble on Seiren's feet, it wasn't enough to stop her from trapping him in a tight embrace and kissing him, draining health in an influx of pink energy.

Seiren's point of view (for the kiss!)

While Spectrum's Confusion was barely enough to stop me from moving for more than half a second, I think it might have snapped some circuits in my brain, because I threw my arms around him and kissed him lustfully. He didn't even bother resisting:- instead, he pushed his tongue forward and I pressed mine onto his, intertwining. He did begin to shiver when I noticed pink orbs of energy pass from his tongue to mine and enter my body, healing whatever little damage I might have taken.

I think I might have just learnt Draining Kiss, I commented to Natsumi.

I won't even need to give my commands out loud like this, she said, and I could almost feel her chuckling. Go, Seiren! Magical Leaf!

I lifted my hands and leaves from the ground rose up, spiraling around me at high speeds before launching themselves at Spectrum, who hurtled back, unconscious.

I tilted my head. That was the fastest individual knockout I'd ever seen.

Back to Natsumi's point of view!

I grinned as Rainbow-haired Girl bit her lip before disrobing slowly and entrancingly. As she pulled her white top off above her head, I noticed that her demi-bra was also multi-colored. It seemed to match her hair in a way. After that, she turned around and offered me a good view of her rear while wiggling out of her skirt.

I decided that I wanted her out of her panties as well.

What's gotten over me? Only this morning I had problems with Mimi-san seeing me in a sexual light!

She shrugged, putting her garments aside. "Like the view you're getting?"

I nodded absent-mindedly, before shaking my head as though to clear my thoughts. "You're working some kind of magic on me!" I exclaimed, pointing a finger accusingly.

She feigned shock. "I would never. Go, Litwick!"

"Perfect," I rubbed my hands. "This will be a push-over."

Seiren, Confusion!

Her eyes glowed a bright sea blue and Litwick was surrounded in a similar aura at the same time. Her eyes started to grow wide before the aura imploded and she jerked, frozen in place.

"Finish it off!" I yelled. "Use Confusion again!"

That one more attack was enough to shut Litwick down and make her return to her Pokeball.

I grin maliciously. "That's that."

She sighed, closing her eyes and gesturing me to come closer with her finger. "Maybe you should do the honors."

I walked towards her and took off her bra, then crouched and pulled down her star-patterned thongs. I stood up once more and she opened her eyes again. This time, I noticed that her rainbow-swirling irides (how the hell...) gazed into my own, full of a lascivious desire. She took my hand with a mischievous smile and as I watched her dumbly, she placed it on her sex and whispered alluringly, "Go on..."

And even after saying that, she gently grasped one of my fingers and slipped it into her already wet pussy, sighing softly. I continued stimulating her spots for a bit before sticking another finger in, and another. Soon, I had my first three fingers stretching her out and without any warning, she let out a high pitched shriek and came, covering my lower arm with her juices.

"Wait a second," I said belatedly. "I thought the rules said that the loser had to play with themselves."

"Does it matter?" she replied slyly and I shook my head.

"Now, it's time for my favor."

I led her to a gap between two trees after taking out a kit from my bag (another one of Mimi-san's weird gifts) and said, "Since you're my slave now - because I've rightfully won you - I'm going to make you look like one and act like one. I have a board in my head and for every mess-up you do I'll put an appropriate number of counters and for each counter, your pretty posterior will earn a firm spanking. Do your best to please me, and I might just please you back. Slave training starts...now."

That said, I took out a collar and locked it around her neck. "I expect to see you in this collar at all times," I said softly but firmly.

"Y-yes, mistress," the rainbow-haired girl stuttered in reply.

"Now, I'm Natsumi Yagami. And your name is?"

"Iro Mitsuko, mistress."

Then I locked her wrists and ankles in cuffs and ordered her to kneel down. She hesitated for a bit, and I mentally made a note.

Five.

After that, I used a hog-tie restraint to keep all her limbs behind her. "Now," I said, undressing and positioning myself over her face, "I want you to worship me, and as well as you can. I've added twenty counters to your board, and depending on how well you do it, I'll reduce the number."

Or will I?

"Yes, mistress," she replied and began to lick my pussy lips, which had already swollen from arousal.

-----------------

Glossary!

seiren - spirit

iro - color

Author's Note:

Sorry about the supremely late upload! Writing this is harder than I thought. I wanted to finish the whole 'slave initiation' scene, but delaying it any longer would have been catastrophic for me. I'll finish the whole thing in the next chapter. Sneak peek: We're finally going to meet Natsumi's mysterious boyfriend! Evolution ensues :D! Till then, stay tuned (and stay wet ;) )!

bluro
bluro
32 Followers