Pokémorph Ch. 01

Story Info
Jay wants to be the best trainer ever.
2.5k words
4.16
11.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Took a break from Mamono Adventures. Been really busy lately, sorry for the wait.

- E.B.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I lay in my bed thinking of the day to come.

Tomorrow is the day I start my Pokémorph journey. I'm so excited. I look up at the ceiling and think of how long these 19 years have been.

My dad left us two years ago, leaving me and my mom alone. I fill with hate. Doesn't matter that he left us, I've been fucking his wife for two years.

I think back to the days when dad was too caught up in watching the news to notice his wife sucking my cock under the table.

He was too busy doing his crosswords to see his wife pretending to sit on my lap, but really I was inside of her.

I roll over and head to sleep. I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

When I open my eyes, I can hear birds outside chirping. I instantly hop out of my bed and start getting dressed. I slip on my jeans and throw on a white shirt and head down stairs.

When I walk into the kitchen, my mom is washing the dishes. She's bent over a little, looking hot as hell. Her delicious titties hang over the sink water. Her fat ass stands at attention.

My mouth begins to water as I look her up and down.

She's wearing a tight shirt that barely comes down to her belly button and a tight pair of short shorts.

As she washes the dishes, I sneak up behind her and embrace her from behind.

"Oh, Jay! You scared me. Happy Birthday sweetie, are you ready to be a Pokémorph trainer?" she asked.

"Mhhm," I said, grabbing her waist.

She continues washing dishes as I hold her. We sway to the music that plays on the old radio on the counter. My mom pushes her big ass against me and starts to rub up and down. I feel my erection growing.

"Someone's excited for their birthday surprise," she said, shaking her ass to feel the whole of my throbbing cock, "You've always had the biggest dick baby".

She reaches down and through her legs, gripping my balls. She massages them, as I start to dry hump her. I thrust softly as she pushes her ass back at me.

I kiss the back of her neck, making her swoon. My mom could never resist my cock. I felt my erection slip in between her butt cheeks.

"Oh my God, it gets bigger by the day," she says. My cock parts her ass, like a hotdog in a soft bun.

I unzip my pants and let them fall to my ankles.

My mom undoes her shorts and lets them fall as well. She steps back and leans forward, bending over the sink.

I slap my dick against her ass, making it ripple. Her ass was huge.

I slid my cock in her and she gasped. Her eyes opened wide as I pushed every inch into her. I was balls deep as she tried to speak but couldn't make out words.

I slapped her ass and started to get into rhythm. I slowly fucked her, making her legs tremble. "Its.... Sss..... Big..." she moaned.

I picked up the pace, making her ass squish as I split her in two. My mother's pussy was so tight, I couldn't bear it. As I fucked her faster, her jaw dropped.

"OH! Baby! You're becoming such a BIG and STRONG man. Uuuhhh yes baby! Fill me up," she moaned as my balls slapped against her clit.

As I neared climax I pulled out. My mom dropped to her knees and turned around.

She stroked cock as my dick exploded.

She opened wide and got every last drop into her mouth. She kissed the tip of my throbbing member as she swallowed my load.

I pulled up my pants and she did the same. I slapped her ass as she went back to work, and I plopped down at the dinner table.

Right as I sat down there was a knock at the door. I ran over and swung it open.

Professor Oak, the sexiest milf slash doctor you will ever lay eyes upon.

I stared at her titties through her lab coat as she walked into my house and to the table. She sat down on her perfect mature ass and waited for me and my mom to be seated.

I sat next to Professor Oak and my mom sat across from her.

"How are you?" Professor Oak asked my mother.

My mom smiled and said, "Oh great, Jay just got finished feeding me some breakfast".

I felt my mom's hand reach under the table and squeeze my junk. I blushed.

"Now, I do realize it is your 19th birthday today. It's time you started your Pokémorph journey, Jay," she said.

I nodded and glanced at my mom, who was smiling as well.

"I'm going to give you this Pokémorph as a gift, and I hope you do use your first one well. Here is your Pikachu," she said, handing me a Pokéball.

I marveled over the ball, eyeing it like my mothers breasts when she walks around the house naked.

Professor Oak stood up.

"Now, if you'll excuse us, I need to show Jay how to catch a Pokémorph and to break in Pikachu," she said to my mother.

I followed Oak upstairs into my room.

As soon as I closed the door, she yanked me towards her.

She held me by my shoulders and stared into my eyes.

"Pokémorphs are caught and defeated by making them feel immense pleasure. They are leveled up by defeating other trainers or you cumming on them yourself," she said.

She took off her labcoat, revealing her lingerie.

"Treat me like a wild Pokémorph. What would you do to capture me?" she asked.

I stepped up to her and whipped out my growing cock.

"Good," she started, "now show me what you got". She got to her knees.

I gripped the back of her head, pulling her closer to my cock. She wrapped her lips around my tip, sucking it like a lollipop.

I thrusted ever inch into her immediately. She pulled away, gagging and spitting all over my cock.

She stroked my dick with both her hands, covering it in slobber.

She put her hands against my thighs and put her mouth on my tip, waiting for me to make a move.

I gripped her head once again. She took a deep breath and I thrusted my cock into her once more.

She took most of it and then started to slowly get the rest.

As she went down, she moved her head side to side, trying to inch it into her. Her face touched my body and she had made it.

She had all of my cock down her throat.

I gripped her head better and started thrusting into her mouth.

She gagged as I throatfucked her. I gave her a second to gasp for air before I shoved it down her throat again.

She had been rubbing her clit while she throated my cock, making a puddle.

As I throatfucked her again, she came all over the floor, getting the floor slick with her juices.

"Very good, for... a... beginner," she coughed, my large dick still in her hand, "Now, release Pikachu and start leveling her up".

I whipped out the Pokéball from my pocket and squeezed it. A red glow filled the room and Pikachu appeared.

Her skin was yellow. She had some brown stripes on her back. Her titties were big and had a natural hang.

She had a bubble butt and a moist pussy. Her small stature made her look cute, only about 5' 7".

She crawled on her hands and knees toward me. She gripped my cock in both hands and began stroking it. Professor Oak got on her knees and crawled over to examine up close.

She watched as Pikachu stroked my cock.

"Pika-Piii," my Pokémorph moaned.

Pikachu opened her mouth and started sucking my dick.

She stroked the shaft while working the tip with her tongue. Pikachu looked me in the eyes as she gave me a blowjob.

Professor Oak was touching herself as she watched my huge dick get blown.

"Pikachu, share with Professor Oak," I said.

Pikachu released my cock from her mouth and aimed it towards Oak, still stroking. Professor Oak gripped my balls and gobbled up my dick.

She sucked me off while Pikachu stroked me. I felt myself climaxing as I shot my load.

Pikachu ripped my dick from Oak's mouth and shoved it in hers, taking every last drop.

Pikachu swallowed and swallowed as my stream of seed shot out of my throbbing tip. She smiled and stuck out her tongue, showing me she had drank it all.

"Good girl," I said.

Oak stood.

"Congratulations, you are now a Pokémorph Trainer. Just remember, in a battle, you must fuck the other trainers Pokémorph. The first trainer to cum loses. If you defeat the enemy Pokémorph first, you win. Good luck, Jay," she said, leaving my room.

I put Pikachu back in her Pokéball and slid my pants back on. I grab my backpack and head downstairs.

I sit on the couch and double check my stuff. Water... check, lube... check, a sleeping bag... check, I think to myself.

My mom walks over and grabs my bag from my hand. She puts it on the floor and straddles me.

"Mom, I'm trying to pack," I say. She shushes me and starts grinding on my lap.

"Baby, I'm really going to miss you. I'm going to miss being with you. And you being inside me," she giggles, "but, just remember to come back and visit me please. Don't forget and leave me alone".

She starts to bounce her ass on my crotch.

"I'll make you a deal. For every Pokémorph you catch, we can fuck one time. Any time. Any place. Any way you want".

I nod and thrust up, making her bounce. We both laugh and she kisses me. I kiss back, grabbing her ass.

We sit like this for a while.

After I say goodbye, I head up the main path and into the wilderness.

As I stroll, I check the Pokédex Professor Oak gave me. I flipped it open and it spoke.

Hello, I am your personal Pokédex. To find out information about a Pokémorph, just hold me near them and I will give you information from the programmed database.

I slid the thing in my pocket and kept walking.

I whistled as I strolled, trying to pass the time. Life was pretty boring alone in the wild. I slipped my hand into a pocket on my backpack and grabbed Pikachu's ball. I released her.

She walked next to me, prancing around, her tits jiggling freely.

I noticed some wild Pokémorph in the tree line. Some ratata's and metapods. Nothing strong enough for me to want to catch it.

I walked for hours. Only weak Pokémorphs seemed to be in this area. The sun began to set so I tried to find a place to set up camp. I strolled until I found a nice calm bank of a river.

I rolled out my sleeping bag near the water and started a small fire. Pikachu ran around free, searching for berries.

I slipped off all my clothes and went to rest near the water.

I dipped my legs in the water, trying to ease the soreness from walking all day. I lay in the slow moving river, the slope of the bank coming up to my waist.

I rest my head on a rock and rested, slowly falling asleep.

I felt a warm hand grasp my dick in the water. I opened my eyes, looking down at what was touching me.

A goldeen had surfaced.

Her huge lips and pale white skin was beautiful as she glistened in the water. She swam closer, her tail looked like a tight red dress.

She blew me a kiss, coming closer.

She arched her back as she came out of the water. She looked like a sexy mermaid. Her tits wrapped around my cock as she slid up to get a better look at me.

She sat there, staring curiously at me, in between my legs. Her hand still grasping my cock started to stroke my dick. She licked her lips as she jerked me off.

My wet cock began to rise, spurting out of the water. I slowly slid farther onto land, bringing her with me. I lay down on the soft sand, my knees and below still in the water.

The wild Goldeen slobbered on my cock, making it slick. She continued to stroke me gently. She moaned as I grabbed her tit, massaging it.

She lowered her head, bringing her pearly horn into better view, and wrapped her lips around my tip. She bobbed her head slowly.

Goldeen sped up, taking half of my dick into her mouth.

She looked up at me. I met eyes with her and winked. She smiled, sliding my cock out of her mouth and winked back.

She kissed my tip, teasing me now,

She moaned, running her finger over the top of my dick.

She squeezed her tits against my cock, encasing them in her soft, wet skin. She bounced, titfucking me.

She gobbled up the tip of my cock in her mouth and swirled her tongue. My eyes rolled back into my head.

She got tired of titfucking me and went back to licking my dick. She started from the base, sliding her wet tongue up to the tip, making my legs squirm.

She fingered herself, making the water ripple. Her moans became louder and louder, breaking through the soft hum of the forest.

"Deeenn," she moaned.

She gasped, her mouth opening wide. She shuddered in pleasure, her mouth inches from my cock as she climaxed.

She stroked my cock rapidly, trying to make me cum now. She grasped my cock in both hands, putting the tip into her mouth. Her hands became a blur as she jerked my cock faster than I could comprehend.

I grunted, feeling my seed at the base of my cock. She continued jerking me off, sucking the tip of my dick so hard it began to swell.

"Uhh... Uhhh... AHHHhhh," I grunted.

My load sprayed into her mouth. She continued jerking me off as I came.

She grasped my balls, sliding my cock out of her mouth. Her cheeks were full of my seed.

I watched her swallow my hot cum. She then licked her fingers for any remaining drops. She kissed the tip of my dick and giggled.

I stood up and grabbed a Pokéball. She blew me a kiss as she dissipated in a glow of red.

I dropped the ball in my bag, and then put on my boxers.

I slid into my sleeping bag and started to dose off. Pikachu slid in a little later. I gripped her waist and pulled her closer, falling asleep with my junk pressed against her soft ass.