Poker and Happiness Ch. 01

Story Info
How he really got to know his future family.
2.6k words
4.54
20.1k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbrake
bbrake
72 Followers

Chapter 1 MEETINGS & DEALINGS

I first met my wife, Leslie, when we were working at the same restaurant. I was the assistant head chef and she was the night manager. I felt an immediate attraction toward her and asked her out. We dated a few times before she told me that she was a single mother of two teenage daughters, Ann (18) and Beth (19). Their father, she told me, got her pregnant with Beth when she was only 16. Shortly after Ann was born he got himself sent to prison where he quickly made all the wrong enemies. In short, he got himself killed by some gang bangers six months into his sentence.

She waited to tell me because she had other men drop her cold when they found out. Their loss. At 35 years old Leslie still looks like she is in her 20's. She is 5' 4", 125 lbs., shoulder length brown hair, and has the nicest breasts I had yet seen. I had no problem with this and told her I looked forward to meeting her daughters. She was so relieved that she insisted that we go to my apartment where she proceeded to climb my bones like a madwoman.

After a night of mind blowing sex we made plans for me to come to her house for dinner and an introduction the next Sunday. We couldn't do it on Saturday because she always spent Saturdays with her daughters. I would later find out how special those Saturdays were to them.

I arrived at their house promptly at six for dinner and was met at the door by Beth and boy was I surprised. Except for her waist length blonde hair and slightly larger breasts she looked exactly like her mother. In fact, if I didn't already know differently, I would have sworn she and Leslie were sisters instead of mother and daughter.

"Hi, you must be Martin. I'm Beth." she said. Then she wrapped her arms around me and gave me a hug that I would not soon forget. Much to my embarrassment I almost immediately got an erection that Beth couldn't help but notice. She gave me a little extra squeeze and stepped back with a huge grin on her face. "Nice to meet you too. Mom's in the kitchen and Ann's setting the table. Come in and relax, dinner's almost ready." Then she took me by the hand and nearly dragged me inside.

There, setting the table, was my second shock of the evening. Short blonde hair and smaller breasts, but other than that, Ann was another duplicate of her mother. She saw me and said "Hi Martin." then she came over to me and gave me another big hug. Needless to say she also noticed my hard cock, which seemed too have a mind of its own at the moment.

She steeped back and choking back laughter said, "Go ahead and take a seat. Come on Beth, lets go help mom."

Leslie came out of the kitchen moments later and I got my third hug of the evening. "So that's what those girls were giggling about." she said when she felt my boner. "You dirty old man you." she said with a grin.

"They both look so much like you that I couldn't help myself." I said. That must have been the right thing to say because she gave me a kiss that made my toes curl and my balls ache.

We heard the girls bringing the food and we quickly broke apart.

What can I say about the rest of the evening. The food was good and the companionship was better. It was as if we had been doing this for years instead of it being the first time. Then it came time for good-byes. First Beth gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek (instant boner time), then Ann. Leslie put her arm around my waist and walked with me out to my car.

"Did you have a good time?" she asked me almost timidly.

"Like you really had to ask." I tilted her head up kissed her as hard as I could. Once again I must have said the right thing because she seemed to melt in my arms.

After we broke our kiss she leaned her head on my chest and said, "I'll show you how glad I am to hear that, tomorrow after work." then she groped my hard-on and I nearly shot my load right then and there. With one final kiss she went back in the house and I got painfully in my car for the drive home.

It went on like this for the next four months. Leslie would spend every Saturday with her daughters with me being invited to join them on Sunday. Leslie and I would go out during the week, usually ending up at my place for sex that just seemed to keep getting better and better.

Finally I decided to ask Leslie to marry me. But, she seemed suddenly frightened.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I have to talk to the girls." she said. Then she got dressed and left without saying another word.

The next day after work she came up to me and said, "The girls want you to join us this Saturday. I can't give you an answer until then.". For some reason she still seemed frightened.

Trying to put her at ease, I took her into my arms and said "Great! I'll be there. I've wandered what you girls do together."

This just seemed to make her even more frightened. "Be at the house at 9:00 AM and wear your best suit."

That Saturday I was met at the door by Leslie. She was wearing a low cut evening gown in a deep shade of blue. "Before you come in I need you to promise me two things. First, that no matter what happens you'll just go along with it. Second, you'll never tell anyone what we do here."

"Ok." I said. More than a little confused.

We went inside and I saw Ann and Beth sitting at the dinner table. Ann was wearing a calf length, black skirt with a white blouse that was almost see through. It was so thin that I could tell that her bra was a light pink. Beth was wearing a cream colored blouse and light tan slacks.

In front of both girls and the two empty chairs were stacks of poker chips and there was a deck of cards in the center of the table.

Leslie looked at me and said, "Take off the tie and have a seat" and with that she sat down and started to shuffle the cards.

Remembering my promise I undid my tie and sat down in the remaining empty seat. As soon as I sat down she started dealing and so began the most cutthroat game of poker I had ever played. While we all played at nearly the same level for the next hour, Beth was the first to run out of chips.

"I'll need to buy some more chips" she said. While Leslie went to the box to get some more chips Beth stood up and, to my shocked surprise, took off her slacks. Under her slacks she was wearing thy high stockings, white lace panties and a matching garter belt.

Leslie came back to the table, handed Beth her new stack of chips and said, "Girls why don't you go get us some snacks and I'll explain a few things to Martin." With that the girls both got up and went to the kitchen.

I looked at Leslie with a question in my eyes.

"We started this when the girls were real young. We didn't have much money and I wanted to spend more time with them. We didn't have air conditioning then and so I suggested we start taking off our clothes to help beat the heat. We've been doing this ever since. Please say you under stand and don't hate us.". The look on her face nearly broke my heart. She looked as if she were about to cry.

"Oh honey, you have nothing to worry about. And I wouldn't have asked you to marry me if I didn't love you more with each passing moment. If the girls don't mind my being here then how can I object."

Leslie leaned toward me and gave me a deep, tongue probing kiss. Then she sat back and called to the kitchen, "Ok girls, you can come back now."

Ann came back with a tray of sandwiches ad Beth was carrying a large bottle of red wine and four glasses. Maybe it was my imagination but I could have sworn that Beth was moving her hips more than usual. The snacks were set on the table, the wine was poured, and the game continued.

Leslie was the next to run out of chips. She stood up and removed her gown revealing a bra, panty, garter and stocking set all in a light shade of blue. The material of the bra and panties was very thin and didn't hide very much. I could clearly see her aureoles and the finely trimmed hair that covered her pussy. She must also be a little excited because her nipples were starting to stretch out the material of her bra as well.

It was my turn next so I stood up and removed my jacket, after some good natured argument from the girls I also removed my shirt. It went on like this for a while with Ann being the only one fully clothed. Then she and Beth both ran out of chips at the same time. Ann got up and removed her blouse revealing the light pink bra that was only hinted at before. Beth also removed her blouse showing us all a white lace, demi cup bra that matched her panties and garter belt perfectly. She must have been getting excited too because the half cups of her bra did nothing to hide the fact that her nipples had to be at least a quarter inch long and were very hard.

Ann's luck seemed to go downhill from then on. In no time at all she lost both her skirt and pantyhose leaving her in the aforementioned bra and a matching pair of panties that were so skimpy as to leave no doubt in my mind that she shaved more than her legs. I couldn't tell if the redness of her face came from embarrassment, excitement, or the fact that the first bottle of wine was empty.

After I lost my pants leaving me in my t-shirt, socks, and a pair of boxers that did nothing to hide my increasingly painful erection, we decided to take a short break. Beth and Ann both headed immediately for the bathroom. Leslie and I went into the kitchen to replenish the snacks and open another bottle of wine.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked me.

"More than you can imagine." I said. Then I pulled her into a hug.

She broke away laughing, "I think I can imagine." then she pointed out to me that my hard dick was pointing straight out of my boxers. She gave it a light caress an said, "Tuck yourself back in as best you can then bring the wine. After Leslie and I made our trips to the bathroom we were ready to resume the game.

Ann's luck, got better and soon Beth, Leslie, and I were all in need of more chips. I gave up my socks. Both Beth and Leslie tried to give up just their stockings. This caused Ann to argue that since she had worn pantyhose their garter belts and stockings should only count as one item. They looked to me to settle the dispute. I pointed out that since they decided that my jacket and shirt only counted as one item, fair was fair. So, off came the garter belts. Ann reached under the table and squeezed my knee as if to say thank you.

So here we were. Each with exactly two articles of clothing left. We had all gone to the beach together so this current situation was nothing new. Except for Beth's nipples, which were on display and looked hard enough to write on glass. It was bound to get interesting from here.

The game got more vicious and the betting got heavier. It was almost as if we were trying to get somebody over this next hurdle. As it so happened it was Leslie that needed more chips next. She looked around the table as if debating something and then finally said "To hell with it" then she stood up and removed her bra. "It is kind of a relief to get that thing off. It felt a little bit small for me." Then she rubbed her breasts a little as if to get some circulation back. But I think she was teasing us a little because she spent more time rubbing her very hard nipples than anything.

Ann and I were next. Off came my t-shirt and Ann's bra. Then Beth and Leslie. Beth removed her bra and Leslie removed her panties leaving her totally naked. "Does this mean you're out of the game?" I asked.

"Not by a long shot. Just keep playing and you'll see." Leslie said. And so the game continued. Ann and Beth both ran out of chips. Leaving me as the only one at the table still wearing anything. As Ann pealed off her pink panties she revealed that she did indeed shave her pussy and Beth didn't have much more.

Finally it was my turn. I stood up and pulled down my boxers. And there for them all to see was my eight inches standing tall and proud.

"Wow!" Ann said, You were right mom. He's huge."

"You can say that again." agreed Beth.

"Talking about me behind my back were you?"

"Well, I had to prepare them for this didn't I?" Leslie said with a blush.

"So what now?" I asked.

"Now we take a break and then we get some dinner."

I looked at the wall clock and saw that it was nearly 6:00 P.M. No wonder I was getting hungry. I started to reach for my clothes but Leslie grabbed my wrist. "And what do you think your doing?" she asked with mock severity. "Remember your promise." she whispered in my ear.

I shrugged my shoulders, dropped my clothes and followed them into the kitchen.

Even though it was a large kitchen it seemed crowded because the girls kept rubbing up against me at the slightest excuse. I wasn't exactly trying to keep my distance either. It took nearly twice as long as it should have to prepare a simple meal which we ate standing in the kitchen.

After we were finished eating and got everything was cleaned up I turned to the others and asked, "So, what's next?"

"Well, we usually just go and watch a movie." Beth said.

"Then let's go." Leslie said.

Leslie put her arm around my waist and we followed Beth and Ann into the living room. Leslie, Ann and I sat on the couch with Leslie in the middle while Beth went to the entertainment center to select a movie. She chose one quickly, put it into the DVD player then came and sat down on the other side of me.

"By the way," Leslie whispered in my ear as the movie started, "the answer to that question you asked me is 'YES'."

So, there I was, sitting on a couch with three beautiful, naked, women. All of whom w re soon to be my family. Life just couldn't get any better.

Or so I thought..

bbrake
bbrake
72 Followers