Poker and Nadine Ch. 01

Story Info
His black wife performs for them.
3.4k words
4.45
45.6k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 01/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FluteMaster
FluteMaster
307 Followers

I am playing poker with some male friends and there are six of us at the table, playing cards. A bottle of Jack Daniels is on the table. You are in the kitchen, dressed in a short skirt and thong, a tight bustier top, high heels and hold ups and, around your neck, a leather collar with a metal link at the front. Every now and then you come into the room to see how the men are, bringing beers, crisps, or just to stand by me. You are Nadine, my black wife, my woman, my submissive, my cum slut.

It is while you are standing by me at one point that I reach up and pull you down to me by the link on your collar. I pull you to my mouth, kissing you hard, driving my tongue into your mouth. You moan at this, being held and ravished. You submit so sweetly to me, and look dazed but pleased when I let you go and turn back to the game as if nothing had happened.

All the guys are transfixed by you. Your clothing is so slutty, and you look so confident -your breasts on display and your long legs in their "fuck me" shoes. Some of them have to quietly adjust their stiffening cocks.

Little do they know that I have ordered you to wear this clothing, that I have plans to show you off as my black bitch, my own special cumslut. I am so proud of you, and the way you submit to me. You delight in allowing me to show you off, in servicing the men I provide, and in being fucked hard by me as I show these boys how a submissive woman likes to used and filled.

About mid way through the evening, it is quite obviously that I have been playing badly; All the chips are held by the other players.

"Ok guys, I'm out of money. Anyone want to sub me in?"

Everyone laughs at this, they don't think they will get their money back.

"Alright", I say. "How about I get Nadine to put on a little floor show. You would all agree she looks good in that outfit? How about I charge everyone five pounds per item of clothing she takes off. If you don't want to pay, you can leave the room."

They stare at me in disbelief; surely not Nadine? But yes, they can see I mean it. They argue with me, not really sure this isn't a wind up.

But lust wins out and they all agree to buy in. I tell them what you are wearing and what the show will cost.

"But I'll be fair. Shoes and hold ups each count as one item. So, for twenty five pounds, each of you can see Nadine absolutely naked, apart from the collar. That stays on."

Quickly, all six guys place £25 on the table and wait.

"Nadine!" I yell out. "Get your slutty arse in here."

You come through the door, looking flushed, and breathing quickly in excitement. You have been overhearing the conversation, and you know just what I require of you.

"Each of these men has paid £25 to see you strip naked for them. So, I want you to remove all your clothes - slowly, and give them a treat. And if they don't like it, I will punish you."

You know that punishment is going to happen later anyway, so you're not minded to push the issue. Instead, you move to a place in full view of all of us, and slowly and erotically, remove your clothing. First comes the bustier, revealing your full tits with their stiff nipples. The skirt you unzip at the side and slide slowly down your hips, twisting your body as it descends. For the thong you stand facing us, legs slightly apart, and hook a thumb in each side. Pulling downwards, the gusset is caught momentarily in your wet pussy and there is a sticky residue on it as it comes away. As a treat, you turn around and bend over, showing off your naked arse with its shaven wet pussy beneath. Finally, the shoes are kicked off and the hold ups rolled down and off your feet. By the end, with all these men watching you, your cunt is swollen and dripping with lust. You are their wet dream, and your Master is allowing you to parade in front of them.

I call you over to me, and you pad to me, your body aroused and excited, your hips swaying in an erotic dance. Again, I pull you down to me again by the collar and kiss you. But this time, after I release you, I push two fingers between your legs and up into your sopping snatch. When I remove it, it is glistening with your juices. I push my fingers towards you and you obediently lick them clean - using your mouth as if you were sucking my cock.

As you leave the room, with a quick smile at the guys, the men are staring at you, mesmerised. But I just pick up the money and carry on playing.

Of course, I lose this too, and again I ask the question.

"Ok - who will sub me back in?"

This time, there is no laughter. They just sit quietly, watching me. They have got wise to what I am doing. So, in the silence I suggest a little game.

"In the kitchen there is a large wooden spatula. I will use that to spank Nadine's arse. At a pound a blow, how much will you pay? Oh, and each pound contributed means one blow. So if each of you pays one pound, then she gets six hits."

There is silence, and then a quiet discussion. Some guys think you won't be able to take much, but others are transfixed by your arse, and want to see it get punished properly. Eventually, £45 is placed on the table.

"Ok," I say, "so she will get 45 hits."

"Nadine!" I yell again. You stop by the doorway.

"Get the spatula, and bring it to me. And do it doggy style."

The men look puzzled, until you enter the room again. You are on all fours, holding the spatula in your mouth. You crawl to me, your tits swinging free, and drop the wooden implement into my hand. Several of the guys almost cream in their pants, watching this.

I make you stand up, and place you facing the table, and leaning forward onto it so that your arse is pushed out. The men gather round to watch and I look at each of them in turn as I talk.

"Right, I will use the spatula, but if anyone, and I mean anyone, thinks I'm not hitting hard enough, I will discount that blow, and repeat it harder. Satisfied?"

There is a silent chorus of nods.

You swallow in anticipation, your cunt leaking again. You aren't being consulted in this. You are my obedient pain slut, and you will do as I tell you.

SMACK, the wood hits with a crack. There is no doubt I am hitting hard. You jerk, but make no sound. There is utter silence from the onlookers. On your brown cheek there is a patch with a darker hue from the impact.

SMACK and another blow on the other cheek.

I work my way round methodically, covering all your soft flesh, hitting with steady blows, patterning your arse, but most of them fall onto the sweet spot near the crease where your pleasure is greatest.

At first you are silent, but then you begin to grunt, and move your hips. At one point I lean in and hiss,

"Stand still toy. If you move again I'll start the hitting again from the beginning, and I'll restart it every time you disobey me."

You know better than to refuse. But despite yourself, you cannot help clenching and unclenching your arse cheeks. They ripple in the overhead light, alive of their own accord, twitching with pain and sexual hunger.

You are moaning now not with pain but with need. You need to be fucked, to taste a man, to please a man, to submit to your master's desires. All you can think off is having a cock in each of your needy holes.

And then it stops. You are panting with lust, hot with desire. Again I push my fingers into your sopping cunt, and you whimper at the wonderful intrusion. I show the men the evidence of your slut nature, and then make you clean off the evidence with your mouth.

But I refuse to let you have the release you crave. Instead, I tell you to go to the sofa and kneel on it. There, with your head and arms on the back, you kneel, your dark crimson bottom on display to everyone as we continue with the poker.

The guys are somewhat distracted by what they have witnessed tonight. You have stripped yourself naked, lewdly showing yourself off to them. And then you have submitted to being beaten 45 times with a spatula purely because this is how much they were prepared to pay for. Now, they can see you kneeling naked on the sofa, as if waiting for one of them to take out his stiff cock and shove it deep into your sopping pussy. I am the only one at the table who can't see you without turning round, but I can tell from their glances in your direction that they are transfixed with your display.

As a result, they aren't concentrating on the game and I have to play really badly in order to lose the £45 you have earned for me. But, somehow, I manage yet again to end up with no money, and once more I turn to you to get me back in the game.

I can tell that this time I am going to have to provide something a bit special for them if I want them to pay up, and so I make the following suggestion.

"Right lads, you've watched Nadine take off her clothes for you, and you've seen her take her punishment like a true slut - even getting wet from it. I reckon she is probably in need of some relief. How about you getting me back into the game in return for a cum show from her? This is the deal. For £20 I will tell her to bring herself off in front of you, but with her hands only. For £40, I will tell her to use her big black dildo in her cunt. But for £60, I will make her cum with her hands, but with that same dildo shoved up tight arse. And believe me, she cums much more loudly that way."

We all hear a groan from the sofa. You stomach is clenching at the thought of displaying yourself like this in front of these men. They will be shown just how needy you are, how far you are prepared to go to satisfy me and your sexual desires.

The show is too good to pass up, and £60 quid is on the table in a matter of seconds. I call you over to me.

"Come here fuck-toy."

Without being told, you know to climb off the sofa and crawl to me on your hands and knees. Your breasts with their engorged nipples sway as you move, and the pain in your buttocks is like a slow ache. But in between your legs there is a raging fire, and your mind is stripped of its inhibitions. You stop by my chair and look up at me, eager to please me.

"These men want you to show them how loudly you can cum. Go and get your big black dildo and come back here."

You leave on your hands and knees, showing off your naked arse as you leave the room. By the time you return with the dildo gripped in mouth like an obscene bone, the chairs from the table are now placed in front of the sofa, and my friends are sat waiting for their sex show.

I lift you up and take the dildo from your mouth. Tenderly I kiss you, and I whisper in your ear.

"Well done my love, you are doing wonderfully."

I hear your sigh of pleasure at these words, and you melt into my arms. You were happy enough to perform before, but now you are filled with pride and happiness at my praise, and you are determined to give me and my friends a show that is amazing.

You start by standing in front of the sofa, in the centre of our gaze. Slowly you run your hands over your body. Your eyes are half closed, looking at the intent faces of the audience, but also imagining my hands caressing you. You follow the curves of your waist and hips, the swelling of your tits and up your neck and through your hair. You move with such grace and passion, your body swaying as if rubbing against a lover. As you bring your hands back down, you squeeze your tits, massaging them. With your fingers you pinch and twist the stiffened nipples, making yourself whimper at the pain/pleasure of it, pulling them out so they make peaks of your meat sacks. And then, you lift each tit to your mouth, licking and suckling it, imagining my mouth tasting your flesh.

Finally, before you sit down, you push a hand down to your shaven cunt, and lean forward, slipping two fingers into yourself. As you brush your tender clit and drive into the heat of your quim, you whimper, already close to climaxing. Those same wet fingers you then brush across your lips then slide deep into your mouth, licking and sucking them clean.

You sit down and slowly part your legs, lifting your feet up onto the seat. Your cunt opens like an orchid, its pink wet flesh a startling contrast to your dark skin. Somehow, this is so much more erotic than a white woman doing it, because the sense of seeing your inner flesh is so much stronger.

I pass you the dildo, and you look at me, love and desire in your eyes. You are doing this for me, for your Master, for the man who sees deep into your darkest desires, and allows you to act them out, and who loves you deeply as you do this.

With your free hand you snake your fingers down to the oozing gash of your sex. With your other, you bring the dildo up to your mouth, and start to fellate it, pushing it deep into your mouth, and then coating it with your saliva as your slowly draw it out. There isn't a man there who isn't wishing that it was their prick buried in your mouth, wondering what it must feel like to have such loving expert attention.

In time, and gradually increasing in speed, your fingers on your cunt and the dong in your mouth get faster, until you are fucking both your holes with abandon. The black prick is thrusting in and out so hard that sometimes you gag as it hits the back of your throat, and you wish it was me fucking you there, and that I would go further and drive deeper into you.

Before you can get too high, you have the presence of mind to stop. Easing it out of your mouth, you transfer the lubricated dildo to your other wet orifice, parting the lips to guide it into your depths. Your mouth is partly open in lust, and with sightless eyes you gaze at the men, driving the cock up into your sex. You give a load moan. This is no porn star faking pleasure; the plastic invader really does feel so good, and you almost cum at that point, feeling so aroused and so fucking full.

You bite your lips as you pull and push the length in and out of your clutching cunt. There is a loud squelching noise as your churn up your wetness. Your liquids are flowing so freely, they run down the crack of your arse and moisten the ring of your anus. This is so hot, you have to force yourself not to explode there and then. But no, your Master has commanded more, and you will not fail him.

With your free hand you reach down to below your sex, and begin to rub your arse hole. Your body writhes at this contact, your arse being such an erogenous zone for you. Your moans and whimpers increase as you ease your anal ring open with your fingers, twisting them into yourself to dilate the opening in preparation for the dildo being lubricated in your other hole. Your eyes are now wide with self control as you fight the need to cum. This is so good, so close, so incredible.

"But not yet", you hear me whisper in your head, "not yet. You will cum with the dildo in your arse."

For this last stage, you turn over and kneel on the sofa. Your sex is now wide open, the black rod buried in it, and your puckered rose bud is also slightly enlarged.

Reaching under, you pull the slick dildo from one hole, and place it at the entrance to the other, pulling one cheek away so that we can get a clear view of the action. At this point, you run into difficulties. You don't have the strength to push the plastic into you, despite your every effort. With only one hand, and at that angle, it keeps slipping away. You are whimpering with frustration, wanting so hard to please me, and tears start to form in your eyes.

You look at me, desperately.

"Please Master," you whisper with pleading in your voice "I need your help Master."

With a smile of understanding I rise and step in close to you, grasping the dildo with my right hand. Gratefully you let go.

"Pull both your cheeks apart with your hands."

My order is firm, but said softly. You can tell I am not angry, but neither am I going to let you stop.

In obedience, you pull both cheeks as far apart as possible, your head is bowed onto the back of the sofa. For those watching, this is even more arousing than watching you on your own. They can imagine themselves standing where I am, and they wish that you belonged to them so that they could have this incredible gift.

And then I begin to push and twist the dildo. I need to push hard, and your voice cries out at being so brutally stretched. But you don't use the safe word, and so I continue to force the fake cock further into you. With a muffled scream you feel the head as it jerks into you - skewering you and filling you. But with that past the tight ring, you know that now the pleasure can begin - the pleasure of being sodomised by your Master.

You let go of your arse cheeks, and support your self with one hand as the other returns to masturbating yourself. With practiced ease you find the swollen nubbin of your clit and with busy fingers strum yourself towards a shattering climax. And all this time, I am slowly twisting and fucking the shaft in and out of your bottom, while your fingers working away at your pleasure bud.

Higher and higher the sensations spiral, each twist, thrust and friction increasing the tension in your middle. And then, like a hammer blow, the spasms hit, and you scream out loud as your body jerks and bucks. After the first drawn out wail, your body rigid with the intensity, you start to buck up against the prick in your arse. Each thrust provokes another cry of pleasure as you stimulate your cunt. Again and again you cry out, lost in the repeated climaxes rippling through your body.

And then, at last, you have no more energy, and you collapse in a wet cum drenched heap on the sofa, your breath coming in ragged gasps, a smile of pleasure dancing across your lips.

I lean down and kiss you.

"Well done my pet; that was so well done."

FluteMaster
FluteMaster
307 Followers