Poker and Nadine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FluteMaster
FluteMaster
308 Followers

When he withdraws his cock, you open your mouth to show his seed and gaze into his eyes. Then you close your lips, swallow, and open again to show how good you have been.

Pat smiles softly and shakes his head.

"Damn, you are good. If you were mine, I would feel like a king."

He looks over at me and grins.

"If you ever feel that your lady is too much to handle, just let me know. I would sure as hell like to take your place, or die trying."

It is some time later. All the guest have gone, and I have taken you upstairs and run a hot bath for you. You are tired, but pleased. You had wondered what it would be like to service a number of men like that, and along with the scene before hand, you were amazed at how successful it had been,

But above all, you are grateful to me for allowing this to happen, for encouraging this side of you to be opened up, displayed and shown off.

But, you are also aware that there is one final act of the night.

I have ordered you to strip naked for my pleasure and the pleasure of my friends. I have spanked you with a spatula until you are wet with your juices. You have put on a sex show and brought yourself off while I used a dildo in your bum. And finally, you have pleasured six men with your mouth, drinking the cum of four of them. But, as yet, you have not had a chance to please me directly. You are tired, yet still aroused, so aroused that you know you could not sleep unless you were allowed to orgasm at least once more, and you long to pleasure me, to take me into you, to have me shed myself into you.

After the bath, you come downstairs to the living room where I am reading. You are completely naked, and your skin is fresh and sweet smelling, glittering from the bath blaster you used. As always, you nudity inspires me. You submission is like a drug for me, and knowing that you are always so completely open to me arouses my lust and deepens my love for you.

I stand and hold out my arms, and you snuggle into me, purring with happiness, and wriggling with anticipation as to what I will demand from you.

"So my sweet, I hope you enjoyed your play this evening?"

You giggle into my chest and look up at me, grinning.

"Yes Master, and thank you so much for letting me have so much fun."

"I saw the effect that Pat had on you. I think he knows an awful lot more about the D/s scene than I would ever have guessed."

I see you blush, and your eyes drop nervously.

"What is it my pet," I ask. "Did he do something to upset you and I hadn't spotted it?

There is a whisper from you

"No Master. In fact, I enjoyed all the things that took place, even with your friend Pat. But that is the problem."

And here, you look up at me, a determination to be honest in your face.

"You are my Master, and I love you. But when he touched me, kissed me and looked into my eyes, it was as if another Master had stolen my soul for that moment. I was his slut for that time, and I am ashamed for betraying you."

Upset in clear in your eyes, and I can start to see tears well up in your dark eyes. I draw you down to the sofa and hug you close as I search your heart and try and comfort you.

"Shhhhh my pet, my darling. I saw how you responded to him, and I was impressed and proud of you."

You look up at me, bewildered.

I smile down, confident in the strength of your love for me.

"It is obvious that he is a Dominant and that he knows how to act in such a way as to bring out the submissive in you. In addition, you were highly aroused, and I presented you to him naked and eager to serve him."

I kiss you gently and slowly on your soft lips.

"You responded as you are, as a submissive responding to a Dominant who has my permission to find his pleasure in you. If you had done anything else I would have been surprised."

"But Master, I wanted to serve him, to please him. Surely I am betraying you in that way?"

"Let me ask you some questions my love. Firstly, you say you served him; that you felt a strong desire to please him?"

Feeling somehow that you are betraying me, you answer hesitantly.

"Yes, as if he were you."

I smile reassuringly.

"Secondly, then, as you were pleasing him, did you love me any the less?"

"No Master, of course not."

"Good. Then let me ask another question. If he and I were standing here before you, and both of us were calling to you, who would you run to?"

You look incredulous at a question with such an obvious answer.

"Why you Master. Only you understand me properly and know how much I need to be owned, but also to be displayed."

"Well done my love. In that case, I only have one more question. Why did you seek to please him?"

You stop, and think. So often, when you have been puzzled by your feelings, or felt confused, I have led you to an understanding of yourself through asking questions. I never give you the answers, but I guide you to the right questions, and then you see the answers for yourself. This familiar routine relaxes you and calms you. Your Master still loves you and cares for you, and with that realization comes the answer to your feelings.

"I sought to please him because you gave me to him, and because he reminded me of you. I wanted to please him as if he were you. I wanted to please you."

With that understanding, I see you smile, relieved that you have found a safe path through your doubt and fears. I knew that you would be overwhelmed by emotions after our time that evening, and that you would need to be led gently to a place of rest and peace.

You reach up to me and kiss me.

"Thank you Master, for guiding me, for teaching me, for understanding me. Please let me serve you I beg you. Please use me for your pleasure in whatever way you want."

You have such a plaintive, pleading way of saying that; it makes my cock stiffen in expectation. Whatever I desire will excite you, but you love to give yourself unreservedly to me, and at these times for me to be extravagant in my use of you.

You shiver inside as you hear my voice harden in reply.

"Then kneel my slut pet. I have seen six men take their pleasure in your body, and I need to reclaim you for my own."

With instant and eager obedience you slip once more to your knees, your head bowed, your knees apart, your hands behind you, crossed at the wrist at the small of your back.

I pull my own zip down and pull out my stiffening prick, holding it towards you with my left hand.

With my right I reach towards you and cup your cheek, turning your head up towards me.

"Tonight, I am going to use you for my pleasure. I am going to take you in my time, in my way. Are you ready to submit completely to that?"

My words thrill you. The sense of danger as to what I may demand sends shivers through you, but also an answering desire to be used in just that way, as a living sex toy, a fuck pet with no desires or needs of your own. You nod, mutely, your eyes wide and focused on me.

I smile, and then draw your head down to my crotch.

I noticed how easily you took Pat deep into you, and I want again to feel that pleasure for myself. With my hands gripping your hair so tightly in my desire, you too sense that I will want that, and as I push you onto me you open your throat and swallow me in. You have never taken me so quickly and easily before, and you are pleased at the ease with which it happens.

I have such a need to cum in you, so arousing was the evening for me, and I am not overly gentle with you as I pull you up and push you back on me. But you make every effort to keep up, using the pause on the downward thrust to swallow me and seek my pleasure.

But although intensely erotic, it isn't enough for me.

"On the sofa slut, kneel and present your arse to me. Pull those cheeks apart and bow down so that I can take use your bottom.

Your heart is pounding as you swiftly climb onto the sofa and do my bidding. Usually I am considerate and gentle, taking my time to loosen your anal ring, rubbing it and lubricating it appropriately before I even start to try entering you there. But, there are times when you know that my need is intense, and during those times you have made it clear that I am to take you there and not worry about your pain and discomfort. If it becomes too much, then you have promised to use the safe word, but otherwise you give yourself for this as a way of demonstrating your devoted submission to me.

I stand close to you and hold my hardness against your puckered ring, your dark rose of pleasure. It isn't just the fact that it is a different entrance that makes this so intense, it is the fact that you freely give me what so many women would refuse their boyfriends, lovers or husbands. You love the forbidden aspect of this as much as I do, the significance of the submission that this means, this use of your body in such a perverted way.

I hold myself steady and start to push in with my hips, feeling your body pushed away by the resistance of that tightly closed passage. You whimper in discomfort, your fingers still digging into the soft flesh of your buttocks as you lever them apart to ease my way into you.

"Push Master, push hard into me. Take me there please, and make me yours."

Your pleading reaches to me, and I almost decide not to do this. But I realize that to stop now would leave you feeling like a failure, and you would be inconsolable. You long for this as much as I do, for different reasons of course, but with as much passion.

I place a steadying hand on your hip, gripping you to hold your body steady, and brace myself as again I try to gain an entrance.

You push back, trying so hard to take me into you.

With a groan you feel your anus being stretched, and at last you know that you are about to be conquered. With a loud cry from you of pain mixed with triumph I suddenly break through, and like a victor claiming a prize your sphincter tightens around the head of my cock now lodged firmly in your arse.

I wait a minute, letting you breath and relax until the shock of my sudden victory passes. But I am in; the crisis of a potential failure is past. You signal your readiness to me by pushing back again, pushing your tightly stretched ring down my shaft by scant millimeters.

In response, I jerk in a fraction, and wait. Every few seconds I edge in a little bit more, feeling your muscle clench me as I drive in a little bit further. You are losing the sense of pain, and a pleasant ache is taking over, an ache you know will turn into pleasure as your passage relaxes and accepts this conqueror lodged within.

Eventually I am completely in. My hips are pressed hard against your soft cheeks, and you know yourself completely and happily possessed by your Master.

You turn your head and look back at me, tears of pain and happiness mixed in your eyes. You whisper to me.

"Thank you Master. Thank you for taking me this way, for teaching me the joy of being your submissive and pleasing you. My arse is yours Master, all I ask is that you take all the pleasure you can from me."

You lay your head down on the sofa back, a smile on your lips, your eyes half shut as your abandon yourself to my fucking. I can see the expression your face as I commence my pulling out and driving in, the steady rhythm of sex. You are secure in the pleasure you are giving me, and secure in my love and appreciation of you. As I push in you buck your hips back to me, a willing participant in this union. As I pull my shaft back out, you clench more tightly to increase the friction for me.

As I ease open the way until it is like butter, your sighs of pleasure turn to moans. You are finding that pleasure; that bittersweet pleasure of anal sex, and your arousal is climbing. Harder and harder I start to thrust, driving in and out with more force, seeking a greater intensity. Your moans increase in volume and are mixed with cries of passion. For you this is now as good as vaginal sex, and you are traveling your own path to orgasm. To feel your Master's cock buried in your bottom, sawing in and out, and to feel the pleasurable sensations produced combine to reduce you to a sexual animal knowing only desire for your Master.

"Listen to me my Pet. I am close to cumming. I want you to start rubbing your cunt. Rub yourself for me, bring yourself off so that I can feel your climax as I come."

You whimper again at this, knowing that you must obey me, and yet wanting this to be my pleasure only.

But when you drop your fingers to your sex, you are still amazed at the wetness, the swollen wetness of your arousal. I haven't touched your pussy, and yet it is as wet as if I have fucked it for an hour. Your cries are now frantic as you rub your lips and clit, bucking at the electric shocks generated by the sensitive nerve endings.

This is too good, too exciting. You are so close to the edge, and there is nothing that can stop you now. A keening wail comes from you as you feel yourself about to tumble off the edge into the star lit freefall of your orgasm.

"Cum now slut, cum for Daddy. Cum for me."

My words of command are like a percussion cap, except that the explosion is the muscle cramping intensity of your climax.

"Oh Fuuuuuck Master. I'm Cumming, I'm Cumming, I'm Cuuuuuuumimg"

Like a drowning woman you are swept away in the sensation, your cries becoming incoherent, and your body jerking with the waves of pleasure.

This exhibition of such mind blowing pleasure which I have caused triggers my own long delayed cumming, and as your anal ring locks hard onto me, my cum spurts up and into the dark cavern of your rectum, splashing the walls with my cream.

As I climax I pull you hard against me, relishing your soft feminine body as it convulses under my command, and rejoicing in the pleasure I can bring you.

But, even this storm must pass, and we are left drifting in the calm of spent desire.

I caress your back, running my fingers along your spine, stroking your soft skin.

Your eyes are shut now, your lips partly open in a smile of satisfaction. You have pleased your Master, and shared in a time of wonderful love making. As I stroke you, you drift in a reverie, content to just continue kneeling in submission until such time as I take us both to bed.

FluteMaster
FluteMaster
308 Followers
12