Poker Bet

Story Info
He wagers on his wife's physique.
2.4k words
4.42
256k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Balaak
Balaak
313 Followers

I had been invited to a weekly poker game for several months by a particularly annoying colleague at the plant where we work. I had avoided going for at least seven months before deciding that I could probably swallow my dislike of the jerk enough to spend some time playing cards. I love poker.

So, I finally relented and told Tom I would go to his game. Boy, I'm sure glad I did, but I'll never be invited back again. Tom is a bombastic jackass that has to brag about everything he has. He has to compete in everything. Whatever anyone has done, Tom has done it better. If someone has something special, Tom has two, and knew about it before they did. He cannot find room in his mind for anyone else to have any attention. Pure and simple, though, the guy is a cocksucker. I envy him nothing.

I showed up at his house and suffered through the "grand tour." He wouldn't shut up about everything he had. To make my suffering worse, I noted that he displayed his wedding picture where everyone could see it. I don't know how the asshole scored her, but his wife was a stunningly beautiful blonde.

"Where's your wife...?" I asked.

"Stace?" Tom flashed too many teeth. "She's at the gym. She maintains a very tight physique..."

I stopped listening. Whatever he was saying, I was sure that it was his wife was the most, the best, the smartest, the sexiest, the greatest, etc.

With great relief, I joined Chuck, Brian, Mark, and Len at the table. Brian gave me a wry look; he agreed about Tom being a colossal prick, but he came for the game, too. At least I was otherwise surrounded by friends or friendly people from work. I could suffer through Tom's bullshit.

We played a couple hours of five card draw on a fifty dollar buy-in. I was down a little after that time, but not by much. The prick seemed to be up by about as much as I was down. Well, it was only fifty bucks. But this is where things got real interesting. In walks Tom's wife, Stace. She was wearing super tight gym trunks and a sports halter. She was gorgeous, or at least her face was. Her boobs were too round and prominent. So, she had bolt-ons. She was a regular Frankentits. I guess Tom needed to have perfect boobs in his face and would pay anything to bolt them onto his woman.

Stace hovered around the kitchen table where we were playing. I was busy checking out the fact that she wasn't wearing anything under her skin-tight gym trunks and Tom gave me knowing winks to show he noticed it.

"Stace works out every day," he said.

No shit.

"Every day," Stace slurred in agreement.

So, she also had a habit of stopping by the bar after her workout and having a few before coming home.

I smiled as best I could. "She looks pretty tough."

Tom lit up and leaned over the table.

Oh hell, what had I started? His mouth was about to launch off.

"My Stace is so buff that she can squeeze you out just by her contractions," Tom bragged.

Sheesh, not even I would talk like this about any woman I loved. But Tom the Prick had put down a few beers as well, tonight, and he wasn't holding back. I wondered how far he would argue that? "So, you're saying she could expel anyone by just squeezing?"

"Yep. Not only that..."

Uh huh. Here comes more bullshit.

"...but she can even clamp down and keep herself shut tight. She's impervious to rape if she wants to be." Tom's head wagged with arrogance.

What a cocksucker. I wasn't going to put up with it. "Bullshit. No woman can keep a man out."

Tom roared in laughter. "Pal, Stace here can keep anyone out."

Len leaned over to me and whispered, "what the hell are you doing?"

I ignored Len. "Nah, I doubt it. You're dreamin'."

Stace raised her eyebrows and placed her hands on her lithe hips.

Tom slammed his hand down on the table. "She can keep anyone at this table out!"

"Why not put your money where your mouth is?" I grinned wickedly.

"Huh?" Tom blinked.

"Have everyone here put up twenty dollars in a pot. Give them all a shot to prove you wrong. If you're right, you keep all the money. Otherwise, the person who gets in gets all the money in the pot." I folded my arms.

"No way!" Tom laughed.

"You're right," I agreed. "No way, because it's a losing bet for you."

Tom surged unsteadily to his feet. "This is some cheap trick to see my wife naked."

"No it's not," I lied. "I can already tell what she looks like from what she's wearing. But I know that she can't keep us out. That's just the way it is."

Stace smiled at me coyly, but cocked her hips. She didn't seem to care that she was being bet on.

"No, that's not the way it is. We'll take that bet and we'll gladly take your money!" Tom took two strutting strides to Stace and gripped her arm. "Come on, honey, we have some money to win."

"Umm, okay, Tom." Stace looked unsure, but unworried.

Hell, maybe she was tight and strong enough. What a great joy it would be to see her fail, though. I wanted to see Tom's face in that event.

We all got up from the table. All of us. Len tugged at my shirt for money, and I gladly slipped him a twenty. We followed Tom and Stace into the master bedroom. They had a king size bed in there with mirrors everywhere, of course. Tom told us that we would each have thirty seconds to try. Stace actually smiled.

Mark wanted to go first. He was known as the horse of the plant, for obvious reasons. It took him a while to work his shaft hard, and he was in fact hung like a horse. For the first time, Stace looked embarassed as she pulled off her shorts. She had such a beautiful ass. Her hair was trimmed and her figure was perfect. How did a prick like Tom get her? Mark pushed her back onto the master bed and touched his enormous penis to her entrance.

Tom clicked the stopwatch.

Two grunts later, Mark cussed. "Son of a bitch, she's tight. I can't even wiggle the head in."

Mark thrust hard against Tom's wife, but the lithe blonde's lips wouldn't part. Her whole body was pushed with each thrust. He gave three, final, hard pushes that did nothing but make Stace laugh.

"Wow," was all he said.

Tom beamed and gloated. "No one will get in her."

Chuck went next. He was already pantless and erect, so he got right on her and pressed his penis against her opening. The look on his face told me he couldn't believe it. Instead of continuing to try, he pulled back and rubbed his shaft all over her vagina. He tried to wriggle it in, but she kept him out. His attention though brought several short gasps to her as he passed repeatly over her clit. She wriggled her hips at him in pleasure, but her smile was triumphant. So was Tom's.

"Next! He called out.

Brian had a smaller penis, and I don't think he even tried. He poked it at her with rapid thrusts that went absolutely nowhere. But what no one else noticed was that Stace now had a look of concentration on her face. I knew exactly what she was feeling. She felt the burn of holding muscles in the clenched position with only a few seconds of relaxation before the next onslaught. I resolved to go last. Brian had to be pulled off by Tom. He hadn't wanted to stop at thirty seconds and had continued pressing his penis hard at her opening. He didn't care about the bet; he just wanted to fuck her.

"This is fun," Stace beamed.

Oh, hell yeah. If I didn't get to fuck her in front of her prick husband, I was at least going to put my hands all over her nakedness. She still had on the halter top that hid her fake tits. I guess she thought she was being prim. No, can't expose our boobs to a bunch of naked guys who are trying to shove their pricks into our pussy, now can we? That just wouldn't be good and proper.

Len went next. He had been pulling on his shaft to make sure it was as hard as it could get. He took several deep breaths as he approached her. Stace giggled and squirmed her hips at him. Len pulled her to the edge of the bed and touched his penis to her opening. The stopwatch clicked and Len frantically began battering her pussy with his erection. He grunted in desperation and Stace bucked beneath him, whether in pain or pleasure or tease, I don't know. With just a few seconds to go, Stace shuddered and Len gasped out. His penis erupted and sperm shot all over Stace's pussy.

Tom called time as he stared at the sperm that smeared his wife's pussy. She had kept everyone out and I was last.

"My turn," I muttered as I moved in quickly between her legs. I wasn't going to give Tom the time to clean off Stace's soaked pussy. This was it, and I was going to use Len. I rubbed my penis up and down over Stace's slit and smeared Len's sperm all over it, and into the tight hole of her opening. Reaching with my left hand, I cupped the back of Stace's neck and pressed my penis slowly forward into her opening. She was rock hard, but I felt her quivering. I made sure I had the head of my penis at her opening and moved my right hand to her hip. I pulled as hard as I could on this gorgeous woman. Stace's body shook with the effort, but it was Len that helped me.

Or his sperm, rather. She was so slick with her own juices, so drenched in Len's sperm, so exhausted from the constant tension, and so battered from four attempts at penetration that I could feel the head of my penis make some headway.

I had maybe fifteen seconds to go and I kept the steady pressure. Stace grunted and quivered violently. I wriggled my hips, causing the head to move side to side at an angle. I felt it then; a slight relaxation.

Stace squealed out a long "nooo..."

I looked into her eyes as my penis slowly slid past her weakened opening. It started sliding in faster. With just a few seconds to go, I succeeded in sliding my entire length into Tom's beautiful wife. I glanced up, but he hadn't noticed. He was watching the stopwatch, confident no one would slip past his wife's defenses. I pulled back and then slid all the way forward again. Stace had given up since I had won. I slid my penis in and out of her for several strokes before Tom called time.

Stace moaned in pleasure and I kept right on fucking her. She felt wonderful. Her lithe body moved fluidly under mine as I continued to pump my penis in and out of her.

"Time, I said!" Tom growled as he came towards me.

"I won, Tom," I replied back. "Here, take a look."

I pulled up a little and grabbed her hips with both hands. I made a show of slowly sliding my penis in and out of her right in front of him. Stace shuddered and moaned. "See? She fucks really good, Tom. She loves it."

Stace almost came off the bed at my words. Her body convulsed and I could feel her pussy milking my penis as I fucked her. She moaned so loud that I thought she might be crying. But she started gasping out encouragement as I violated her on her marriage bed.

She really liked it. "Ohhh, yesss... unhhh, yesss, yesss..." She bucked underneath me, fucking me back. Tom was totally dumbfounded. I wasn't going to let him forget it, either.

"Does this feel good, Stace?" I asked.

"Unnnh! Yesss!" Stace's hips ground against mine in lust.

"Do you love the feel of my cock?"

Stace's body rippled through an orgasm. Her breathing stopped and then started again. "Yes!"

"Do you want me to keep fucking you, Stace?" I was really rubbing it in.

"Yes! Yes!" Her hips slapped up against mine as my balls slapped her very wet ass.

"Do you want me to stop fucking you?" My penis pistoned in and out of her in smooth, long strokes.

"Nononono... no! No-unnhh! Don't stop!" She clutched at me desperately. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her breathing grew ragged.

"Tell me to keep fucking you!" I slammed into her harder and then looked over at her husband as she spoke.

"Fuck me! Don't stop! Keep... gasp... keep fucking me! Ahhh... keep fucking... me!" She broke down in moans and guttural grunts as I drilled her from tip to root in long, thorough strokes.

"I'm going to shoot my sperm deep inside you!" I fucked her faster as my orgasm built. Tom's face was total disbelief. The room was silent except for the wet, slapping sounds of our fuck.

Stace lost it at my words. Her body convulsed as she pulled me in. She let out a long wail as she came and I sank my penis all the way in. Hot sperm ripped out of me and shot deep into her. I groaned and grunted as I came, our bodies convulsing together at the end of our fuck.

Half laughing, and half gasping, I pulled my penis out of her sopping pussy. Stace was delirious. Sperm gushed out of her pussy in rivulets. "She's a freat fuck, Tom. I'll gladly do her again if you want to make any more bets."

"Shit, man," was all Len could say, and all anyone else could say.

I wasn't invited to the next poker game, but I might see if I can find the bar Stace hangs out at during the early evenings. She really did like it.

Balaak
Balaak
313 Followers