Poker Game

Story Info
Amy, Brad, Luke and Sara play poker.
2.5k words
3.87
112.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kros0
Kros0
2 Followers

Brad and Luke knocked on the door of their friend Sara's new apartment. She had asked them to help move her in the previous day. It was hard work, but the two men were rewarded at the end to come back the next day to their friends home to a small house warming party. The boys had decided to carpool on the way over, and decided they'd take bets later on who would suffer and be the designated driver. Brad is a large man, not fat, but stands 6' 4" with short black hair. Luke is shorter, a few inches shy of 6 feet tall with short brown hair and a small stubble of facial hair. It was a chilly autumn night, and it took a minute longer then it should have for their host to open the door.

"Hi! Come in!" Sara opened the door for them and lead them into her living room. There was only a small table, couch, love seat, and deck of cards waiting for them.

"We moved all those boxes yesterday and you haven't unpacked a damn one have you?" Luke asked Sara. Before she could answer, another girl entered from the kitchen and interrupted: "Looks like the party can finally get started!"

"I guess it can," Brad said with a devious grin as he checked out the newcomer. Sara was wearing her typical outfit: pajama bottoms and a tank top. He hadn't even bothered to check her out, he'd done that hundreds of times before. This new girl was wearing a denim skirt and a blue shirt with the phrase 'The view is better from behind' printed on it. Without making it to obvious he was ogling her, he guessed the shirt was probably correct.

Luke walked over and gave the new girl a quick hug.

"Hey Amy, I haven't seen you since we went bowling with Tom and Karen. How have you been?" Karen is Luke's girlfriend, but things have been rough recently since Luke discovered she had been cheating on him. He had gone bowling a few weeks earlier and Karen set up a double date with her two friends, Tom and Amy. They all had a good time, and if Luke had to bet, Tom and Amy went home and had an even better time.

"Oh I'm just fine, who's your friend here?"

Sara interrupted and introduced Brad to Amy, allowing them to shake hands, and then offered to get everyone drinks. Brand and Luke played a quick card game (War) that Luke won. Brad was the DD for the evening, so Amy, Luke, and Sara sat down on the couch with drinks in their hands. Brad sat alone in the love seat and decided on a game to play. He shuffled the cards before deciding the game of the evening would be poker. They started off betting pennies and nickels while chatting. Sara asked Amy to continue her story about Tom.

"Uggh," Amy tossed her shoulder length black hair out of her face as she lost another hand, "so we were making out." She stopped when she saw the boys attention perk up and pass each other glances. "Sorry you two, I already started this tale before you came over. The short version up to now is that after seeing Tom for two weeks, I was thinking that he really liked me. So, one day, we were making out, and I decided to see if he wanted to take things further."

Luke thought to himself this was strange, from the way those two were acting, they did a lot more than make out after their first date at the bowling alley. Amy noted the strange look on his face. "Take things further, meaning, if he wanted to actually date me. You know, just me. We hadn't mentioned yet, and I was sort of seeing someone else at the time, and I wouldn't have been surprised if Tom was too. Maybe I shouldn't have asked while we were kissing, or maybe it was just bad timing in general..."

"Or maybe he's just a big dick." Sara said interrupting.

"Or that. Needless to say, although I don't mind fooling around with people (Brad noted she was gender neutral on this point) I really do mind being told 'The only reason I'm with you at all is because I thought you didn't care what else I was fucking. Maybe it was the crass way he said it, or that he didn't notice how much I liked him, or that he said 'what else' he was fucking, but I threw him out of my apartment right then."

"I think Sara said it best, what a dick. He could have at least been nice about it." Brad said while taking another nickel from Luke. The three other players were clearly getting drunk and it was time to raise the stakes. "Alright, I think its time we make this more fun. Anyone up for strip poker?" All three friends laughed and shook their heads yes. Sara even whistled and bragged about having Luke naked in no time. "Alright, same rules as before, only if you loose the hand, you take off an article of clothing. No bullshit like shoes and earrings count."

Brad swallowed as he won the first hand and Amy lost. She looked him in the eyes as she pulled off her blue shirt revealing a black bra underneath. Her C cup filled it nicely, and the fact that she was 5'5" made her body look very proportional. Her legs were just the right length, her ass just the right size.

Sara was the first to say anything and break the tension by asking if the bra was from Victoria's Secret. In no time things were relaxed and it was if she hadn't been wearing a shirt all night. Another round of drinks were refilled by Luke and Sara as Amy got up and sat next to Brad. "Want to hear a secret?" she asked him.

"Yup." Brad looked her in the eyes, he was trying to sound self assured but his voice betrayed truth: he was mesmerized by her body.

"I'm not as drunk as I'm acting." With a wink, she returned to her seat on the couch facing him. Sara and Luke brought back more drinks and the game resumed. Amy wasn't lying Brad guessed, as she won the next hand and Sara lost. Sara whined, muttered something about them not telling her boyfriend James, and took off her shirt too. She was shorter than Amy and a little more curvy. Her blond hair came up with her shirt and then fell down below her shoulders as she tossed the shirt into a pile with Amy's. Her white bra was not as sexy as Amy's but she was too tipsy to care. She proudly pushed out her chest while making a sly comment on what her boyfriend was missing.

"Where is James anyways. He didn't even show up yesterday to help you move did he?" Luke asked.

"No, he showed up later after you guys left. He's been mad that we have been spending so much time together so he is spending today playing video games. Too bad for him, he's missing a good show!" Sara ran her hands down her side, caressing her breasts slightly and touching her tummy. The boys hooted and Amy whistled.

The next hand was dealt. Luke lost. He removed his shirt. He didn't have much muscle tone, but he wasn't unattractive. The girls made fun of his Loony Tunes boxers that were sticking out of his jeans while the next hand was dealt. They got a much better view of his boxers as Luke lost the next hand too. He excused himself and went to the bathroom so that he wouldn't loose three times in a row quickly.

The next hand Sara lost. She glared at Amy who had won as she stood up and peeled down her pajama bottoms. Her white underwear matched her bra, but she now wished she had worn something sexier. She stood up for a few seconds letting Brad get a good eye full before sitting down and crossing her arms over her chest and crossing her legs.

Luke returned for the next hand and won. Brad thought he might have sobered up a bit in the bathroom. Amy noticed this too, and was disappointed by it. Sara lost again, this time she was more hesitant before taking off her bra. Brad and Luke had to talk her into it, and Amy had to promise she'd take off her bra if she lost again too. The white bra joined the growing pile of clothes. Sara's pert breast were the main focus of the next hand, distracting Brad long enough for Amy to beat him. He gladly took of his shirt revealing his well toned abs. Luke was happy the girls were focused on his friend's body and not the tent growing in his boxers.

Sara lost the next hand. She quickly slid off her underwear and sat back down cross legged. Brad was still able to see her vagina was a beautiful shade of pink and the pubic hair was shaved completely off. He would have never bet she'd go completely bald.

Luke blew the next hand and mirrored Sara's actions. He quickly dropped his boxers and then sat back down with his hands covering himself. Everyone got a quick look at his stiff 6" penis and the light blond/brown stubble around it.

Amy had another drink before dealing the next hand and offered to make the pot even better for the two remaining players. "Alright Brad, since its just the two of us, lets go all out this hand. Here's what we do: we invite the losers back in. If they win, they get to get completely dressed. If one of us wins, that person gets to tell the loser what to do." She had the most deviant smile of any girl he'd ever met Luke thought. Brad nodded his head and Luke and Sara inched back to the table. Brad was ready to win.

Win is exactly what he did. Amy blew the hand completely, she had been dealt a bad hand and tried to bluff her way out of it. Brad had Amy join Luke and Sara in their nudity. Amy put up some fake resistance, then slid down her skirt to reveal a matching black thong. She unhooked her bra and Luke's jaw feel as quickly as it did to the floor. Her nipples were erect as she bent down and pulled her thong down slowly. She was facing Brad, giving Luke a great view of her ass as she stepped out of the thong. Her pubic hair was trimmed neatly and matched her black hair. She sat back down, her hands at her side, her legs slightly apart and told Brad to get on with the game.

The next round Amy won. Luke thought she should get her clothes back, but Amy pointed out that wasn't the deal. She should still have some articles of clothing left, and therefore she got to tell the loser what to do. Brad had lost, half legitimately, half on purpose, so he waited for her command.

"Why don't you take my place for this next bit." Amy commanded. Brad stood up and sat next to Luke and Sara. "Where to begin?" Amy asked as she thought out loud of what she'd enjoy watching the the three people in front of her do. "Sara, you said earlier tonight (before the boys had shown up) James didn't like to go down on you. Why don't you let Brad show you how its done. I'm sure he's an expert." Brad got off the couch and onto his knees as Sara was left speechless. She started to mount a defense as Brad pushed her legs apart and started licking around the lips of her pussy. A moan was all the defense she could muster.

"Oh don't just sit there Luke. Get on with it! Lick her nipple, suck on her breast!" Amy commanded. She knew this wasn't technically part of the deal winning the hand. She also knew technically Luke wouldn't give a damn.

"Don't mention any of this to our significant others." Luke gave them all his own command as he moved over and started liking Sara's breast. They had been friends a long time. The sexual tension had been building for a while. He didn't take long to get into it: greedily sucking on her nipple and feeling her other breast with his hands. Brad was switching between sticking his tongue deep inside her and licking her clit. She was building to an orgasm, a more powerful one then she'd been able to have recently with her boyfriend. Although now her boyfriend was the furthest thing from her mind. She softly said "I'm on pill -- but - you should - condom anyways" in between gasps for breath. She held her hand out to a yet to be unpacked box. Amy went over, pulled out an opened box of condoms, threw one to Luke and told Brad to stop.

"I think its time you give those two a bit of alone time and pay attention to me instead."

"I thought you'd never ask."

Amy sat down on the couch next to Sara. She assumed roughly the same position as Sara, sitting back with her legs spread wide. She let her leg rub up against hers as Brad tore off his clothes, and went back to eating pussy. Amy closed her eyes and let out a small moan of pleasure.

"Mmm, I dunno Sara, I think your friend here has a better tasting pussy. Luke, give it a try." Brad and Luke switched places as the girls laughed.

Luke sucked on Amy for a few minters before offering "to each their own. Give me back that tasty pussy and you can have this one." They switched back, fumbled with some condoms and began fucking their respective women.

Sara spent the next 20 minutes in the same position with Luke pushing into her over and over. They both panted and moaned and made love to one another before Luke came inside of her. He laid on top of her and hugged her body when he was spent.

Amy on the other hand got fucked. She had Brad on top, beneath her, beside her, and behind her. They changed positions every five minutes on top of, or around the couch. It was like the earth rotating the sun as they worked circles around Sara and Luke. Finally while behind Amy Brad finally said he was ready to cum. Amy jumped off his cock, and before he could complain, pulled off the condom. Brad watched as his dick was devoured by Amy who took half of it into her mouth as she jerked quickly on the base with her hands. In no time he was cumming into her throat. They were both spent as they sat back down on the now sweat covered couch. The four sat in silence before Brad pointed out that Luke had to go back home to his girlfriend.

Before they left, Sara quietly asked, "Do you think that maybe we could do this again sometime?"

"Of course," replied Amy as she smiled at Luke and Brad. "I think between Sara and I, we owe you boys some orgasms."

Kros0
Kros0
2 Followers