Poker in the Back

Story Info
Neighbors join in an uno game with fun results.
1.1k words
3.92
61k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of those hot sultry nights when I decided not to wear any underwear or bra under my summer dress. Hubs was wearing a pair of shorts when our neighbors came by to tell us a storm was coming up. We sat out in the screened porch together, fanning ourselves, watching the storm blow in, and drinking Hub's homemade wine. It wasn't too long till we were all a little tipsy. We started playing 'Uno' until someone suggested strip poker. We were silly enough to try, sober enough for Hubs to head in the house for a real deck of cards. So by the light of our citron candle he handed out five cards to each of us.

"Five card stud." He announced.

"I see two studs right here." I joked.

"Humph." Sis said. "Two studs with too many clothes on."

Hubs had added a t-shirt and Bob had the same. I glanced down at Hubs and saw that his shorts were tenting. I looked at Sis's shirt and she had two tents, with her nipples pointing out. I saw Bob looking at my low cut, top unbuttoned, dress, which was kind of see through. So I guess he had a pretty good view of my tits.

I had two threes. A good start. So I gave in everything else and got a three. Things were looking better. So I called.

"Ok. This is quick and dirty. Winner chooses what everyone loses. So lay'em down."

I laid out my three threes. Hubs had two aces. Sis had king high.

She giggled and said "I'm a little high."

Bob smiled and laid out his hand. He had a straight, the winner. He leaned back in his chair and winked at Hubs.

"Ok everybody, take your tops off."

Off came Hubs shirt, which is more than ok because he has great chest hair and really nice shoulders. Then Sis threw off her t-shirt, and her nice round breasts bounced out. Her brown nipples were really pert and stiff.

I protested, "Bob, I'm in a dress, it's just one piece."

He just laughed at me.

Hubs, his tent even more pronounced said. "Quit whining and let it go."

I could tell this was turning him on so I stood up, unbuttoned and dropped the dress to the floor. Naked, I bent over, showing them my ass and pussy lips. Then in one quick motion I picked up the dress and threw it at Bob, covering his head. Everybody laughed while Bob squirmed out of the dress so he could get a good look at me and his wife.

"Next loser has to let everyone who wants touch whatever she or he wants." Hubs winked.

So I reached for the cards and dealt. I got a pair of threes and after picking three more still had just that pair. I didn't think I would win that one. Hubs had three kings. Bob a pair and Sis a pair, both higher than my threes. Hubs looked at me. I saw the look on his face and couldn't resist sitting back on the chair with my legs spread.

He said, "I sure want to feel that pussy."

"Me too," said Bob.

Sis opted out but Bob and Hubs took turns flicking my clit, fingering my pussy and stroking me until I was close to coming.

Sis lost the next hand and, of course, both guys wanted a feel of her pussy too. Her shorts came down, she had on red panties and Bob put them just at her knees. She got the same treatment, Bob on one side, Hub on the other fingering her clit, stroking her pussy. I watched her eyes glaze over as she lifted up her butt to give them more access. It was hotter than I thought it would be- a lot hotter! I was squirming and looking forward to Bob.

It took a few turns but finally Bob lost. He quickly dropped his shorts and underwear and Sis threw them out the back door. We all took a good drink. Then while Hubs watched, Sis and I played with Bob's cock and balls. His cock was long and very hard, so hard it bounced up for us.

I was longing to take a lick of it and was lowering my head to it when Hubs said, "That's enough ladies, just touching so far." The game started up again with Sis's deal.

Sis lost the next round and she said, "Ladies choice." The two of us huddled together and came back to two very horny men.

"OK," I said. "We decided anything goes, sucking, fucking. Any objections?"

In no time at all, Sis was bobbing up and down on Hub's cock and I was bobbing Bob, as it were, twirling my tongue around the tip licking up the precum on it.

As I did Bob, Hubs snuck up behind me and began playing with my tits, squeezing my nipples. My pussy was just pouring out her juices. I didn't want it to end. Ever.

But Bob pulled his cock from my mouth, to keep from coming I suppose, and whispered in my ear, while I had my hand on his cock. I nodded. We decided we wanted to watch Hubs and Sis fuck hard and fast. Bob made Sis bend over the back of the chair and he held her hands while Hubs entered her from behind. I knelt down and played with her nipples and cupped her breast and then I touched her clit while Bob watched. His cock was really twitching.

I thought he would lose it, but I wanted him to lose it in me so I said, "Switch!"

I walked over to Bob and began to suck his cock while we watched his wife riding Hubs, or Hubs fucking his wife, depending on your perspective. I think they were supposed to stop and watch us but who cares. Hubs moved to the floor and Sis squatted over him and slowly pulled his cock into her wet pussy. Hubs massaged her breasts while she moved up and down on him. Hubs started to move faster and faster pumping his cock into her and she moaned. Hubs jerked and spasmed as he came long and hard. Sis was moaning as she came too.

When Hubs and Sis turned to watch us, Bob had me down on the floor with his cock sliding into my pussy. I wrapped my legs around him, rose up to pull him in deeper and we fucked fast and furious while Hubs and Sis watched. Hubs cock was rising up again and Sis had that glazed look. It was so hot to be watched and to know that Hubs was watching. He smiled at me and blew me a kiss and that was too much. We both came simultaneously. It was quick and hot and wild. It ended too soon but really it was the start of something! Oh yes. It sure was.