Poker Loser Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,585 Followers

"Oh..." she could hear her voice, loud and echoing in the room even though she didn't think she'd said it that loudly, "Oh... Oh my..." He was pumping harder and faster into her, grinding his groin on her clit every time he hit home. The combination of the intense foreplay, the fullness of her pussy, and the constant contact on her clit finally drove Allison over the edge, "OH MY GOD!!!!!... OH GOD TODD.... OH GOD..... OH TODD...." Her sweet and impassioned voice filled the room as she climaxed, wave after wave of pleasure crashing over her.

The fact that she was calling out his name while cumming, not to mention the incredible clenching and pulsing in her pussy, was making it very hard for Todd not to just blow his load immediately, but he persevered, wanting to draw out the pleasure for as long as possible. Pumping roughly in and out of her pussy, he drove her higher and higher on the crest of orgasm, it was better and more intense than any orgasm she'd ever had in her life, it seemed like it would go on forever. But finally Todd couldn't handle her cries of pleasure and his name anymore, and he thrust one last time, completely emptying his load into her receptive pussy. Feeling him cum in her pussy caused her one last, smaller orgasm, and she shuddered in his arms with the pleasure of it.

Lying there, he relaxed on top of her, enjoying the feeling of finally being between her legs, her soft and silky body completely open to his. Todd didn't move away from her until his dick was completely flaccid and had slipped from her hole, then he kissed her deeply, which she accepted submissively but didn't really respond to, and allowed her to get up.

They got dressed and walked out to his car in silence. On the ride back to her house Todd began chatting with her again, and she roused herself enough to make the effort to respond. It was a pleasant trip home for the most part. When they got to her house he kissed her goodbye, probing her mouth again and reaching his hands into her shirt for one last tweak of her nipples.

As soon as Allison got inside she ran to the bathroom, lifting up her skirt in front of the full length mirror, watching the cum slide out of her red, swollen pussy. Then, furiously, in front of the mirror, she masturbated, sliding her fingers in and out of his cum, lifting them to her mouth every so often to taste their combined juices. When she finally exploded in orgasm, it still wasn't quite as good as the one she'd had during the sex.

With the taste of their juices on her tongue, she slumped down in the bathroom and sobbed in self-disgust and humiliation.

******************************

I hope you guys enjoy the way the story is going! if anyone has anything specific they'd like to see, please let me know and I will take it under serious consideration although I can't promise that I'll use it =) Thanks for reading!

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,585 Followers
12