Poker Loser Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers

Todd also appreciated the physics of the new position as his dick found new places to explore in her wet pussy, a new angle to press its mass into. He also enjoyed the feel of her body in his arms, moving on top of him. Having her bouncing breasts directly in his face didn't hurt either, especially when he could get more and more passionate reactions from her by biting down on her swollen nipples. They were like tempting fruit hanging just in his reach, and he wasn't one to try and resist.

Her pussy was splayed wide open against his body as they fucked harder, her clit felt like it was going to explode as another orgasm spread from it, making her quiver with intense pleasure.

"OH GOD TODD!!!! I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!!! FUCK ME TODD!!!!! FUCK ME HARDER!!!!! OH TODD!!!!!" With her passionate cries ringing in his ears, Todd jammed his dick into her quivering pussy, groaning her name as his second load of cum flowed into her body.

Todd fell back against the bed, pulling Allison with him, his cock still embedded in her pussy. He could feel it softening, but he didn't really feel like pulling it out until it fell out on its own, it felt rather pleasant to have her body resting on top of his, willingly. A soft weight that pressed into him. They lay there for quite awhile until his dick finally fell from her pussy, then she got up and started walking around his room, looking at everything in it. Something she hadn't gotten the chance to do before. There were pictures, a few trophies, some things that were obviously from his frat. Todd just enjoyed the view of her body as she looked over his room. When his cum started to drip from her pussy, she didn't even notice and he watched as it began to slide down her thigh.

"Princess," she turned to look at him without her usual look of disgust at the nickname, "Come here." Willingly, she walked over and stood by the bed as he sat up and ran his finger up her thigh, collecting the glob of cum. Holding it up to her mouth, she willingly sucked it off her fingers. It sent little tingles through his body to watch her eat the loads he'd left in her pussy, and he reached his fingers into her soft folds to dig more for more cum. Three times he lifted his fingers to her lips and watched her soft mouth willingly open for each load, hazel eyes looking into his brown ones submissively. He was starting to get hard again.

Allison noticed, and she leaned down to clean the juices from off his dick again, getting the rest of his load that had slipped out of her pussy onto his body while they'd lay entangled. Todd sighed happily, slightly surprised that his dick still had the ability to get hard again so quickly, even for the beauty in front of him. There was something slightly intoxicating about her.

As soon as she had him clean he got up, "Come on, let's take a shower."

They got into the shower and washed each other all over, he even shampooed her long brown. Running his hands all over her soft, wet body, he could feel himself starting to get hard again. Time to get out of the shower.

To his surprise, Allison stopped him as they entered the bedroom door.

"Can you do something for me?" her voice was soft, hesitant.

"What?" intrigued by her strange behavior, he followed willingly as she pulled him over to the bedroom wall. Standing with her back against it, she looked up at him shyly.

"Can you pretend that I just lost the poker game..." her voice trailed off for a moment, "That I just lost the poker game and now I'm trying to get out of.... You know..." her last two words were a mere whisper, and he grinned as he suddenly realized what she wanted.

"Thought you could cheat me huh?" he grabbed her wrists and held them above her head, she looked up at him with acted fear and real excitement. He brought his mouth down hard on hers, pushing his tongue insistently into her mouth where he could taste the results of the sex they'd already had. The whimpers in her throat as he pressed his body against her was quickly getting his dick up to full length, the feigned struggles fueling his energy. Using one hand, he grabbed her breast hard and pinched her nipple, twisting it viciously to the right and left as she cried out into his mouth.

Still holding her hands above her head, he turned her around so that she was facing the wall and brought his hand down heavily on her firm ass.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!!

She danced and whined as he beat her ass with his hand, giving her hard slaps on the pale surface, turning it slightly pink. He continued spanking her until he saw real tears fall from her eyes as her ass burned with pain. Pressing her hands firmly against the wall, he got into position behind her and shoved his dick into her dripping pussy without delay. Pumping a few times, he pulled out and then brutally thrust into her ass, shoving his dick all the way in without stopping. Allison cried out in pain as he began thrusting in and out of her ass without letting her body adjust to the thick meat, it hurt her wonderfully.

The brutal thrusts pushed her body against the wall, and her breasts flattened out as her nipples rubbed against the rough surface. With one cheek turned, Todd could see her face as she gasped and panted for breath while her ass slowly got used to the size of the invader. The tightness of her ass almost took his breath away, apparently she hadn't stretched it out much over the past week, and it had shrunk back almost to virginal size. Still the pain didn't seem to be bothering her, even as his body slapped against the reddened flesh of her cheeks, from the look on her face she was definitely enjoying the rough treatment. Taking his cue from that, he began to thrust into her even harder, knocking her lower body against the wall as he fucked her. Using his free hand he began slapping her already burning ass with each thrust into the tight hole.

Allison was moaning as her breasts were smashed into the wall over and over again, the burning passage in her ass and the pain from each slap on her flesh was actually pushing her towards another orgasm. She whimpered as his dick split her tight hole, almost lifting her off her feet with the force and brutality of it. It felt wonderful, her vulnerability and slight resistance adding to the experience.

Todd bit down hard on her shoulder as he moved his hand in front of her body, roughly rubbing her clit with two fingers. She yelped at the bite, and then moaned as his fingers began to work beneath her. Fire was building in her empty pussy, a very different fire from the one that was burning in her abused ass. Pushing her own breasts against the wall, she moved her nipples across the surface as she pushed her ass back against Todd's plundering cock. As her ass bore down tightly on his cock, Todd realized that although he'd already cum twice, he didn't have much reserves left, especially with the excitement of "forcing" her to take it in the ass.

He gripped her clit tightly between his fingers as he started riding her ass for all he was worth, Allison let out a wordless cry as her clit was crushed, her orgasm starting to crest again. Todd slammed her ass hard, pushing her up on her tip toes with each thrust; then, as he twisted her clit with his fingers, her body slammed into the wall as she came, all of her weight was on the cock that was shooting its seed into her tight hole as her toes could not longer reach the floor. With her ass squeezing the last of the cum out of his dick, he was as far into her hole as he possibly could be, her body pressed between his own and the wall.

When he finally pulled away, completely spent, she dropped an inch to the floor.

"Lemme go wash myself off," he sighed, and she nodded and went towards the nightstand beside his bed where he had a box of Kleenex.

When he came back from the bathroom, she was curled up on his bed fast asleep. Todd shrugged, looked like he wasn't going to have to take her home tonight. Settling himself next to her, he threw his arm and leg over her body possessively before drifting off.

*****************

The next morning Todd woke up to the pleasant sensation of his dick in someone's mouth. He groaned as Allison moved her mouth up and down his shaft.

Pulling her mouth off, she looked at him, "One last time please?"

For an answer, Todd pulled her on top of him and rolled over so that she was trapped underneath him. Lowering his mouth to her breasts, he sucked the nipples while squeezing them with his hands. Using his thighs to spread her legs, he pushed his very hard morning wood into her already wet pussy. He fucked her slowly, enjoying the sensation of her wet cunt caressing his dick, taking his time as he built her orgasm. Allison cried out his name as she came, and he treasured that, continuing to stroke in and out of her pussy as it convulsed around him.

Pulling out, still hard, he turned her over so that she was on hands and knees, her ass pointing invitingly towards him. It was a little swollen from the previous night, but he didn't care. He wanted to leave his last deposit in the place she'd always thought was the most "dirty". Pushing the head of his dick into her ass, he watched as the slightly pink crinkled hole opened up for him. Allison moaned and buried her head down in her forearms as he stretched her open, leaving her ass high in the air for him to plunder. Once he hit home, Todd moved roughly, wanting to really make her feel it. Not that she wouldn't have other reasons to remember him, especially for the next few days as the hickey's he'd left on her chest spelled out his initials - not that she realized that yet. Still, having a sore asshole would remind her of the journey he'd brought her on, if nothing else.

Allison's ass burned pleasantly as Todd thrust mercilessly in and out of it. She reached one hand to rub her pussy, sliding two fingers into the hole while she thumbed her clit. Her fingers could feel his dick sliding in and out of the tight hole just above her pussy, and she moaned again as he really began slamming into her ass. Very quickly, Allison was cumming again, and her clenching ass and panting moans made Todd come to the cusp more quickly than he wanted to.

In retaliation, he pulled her back onto his dick, digging as deeply as he could while he shot his cum up her backdoor. When he'd finally spent the load, he let her fall back onto her hands and knees, popping his dick from her body.

"Stay there," he told her. Allison stayed in position, watching him as he picked the butt plug up off the floor; he pushed it into her stretched ass, and she realized that he was leaving the deposit of cum in there, that it would be there until she took the plug out. Strangely, it didn't bother her.

Quietly they got dressed, he handed her a bag full of six tapes, and he drove her home. When he stopped the car in front of her house, he turned and kissed her passionately one last time, slipping his tongue into her mouth as his hands caressed her sore breasts.

When she got out of the car, Allison paused. A moment passed as she just stood there, holding the door open... then she closed it and walked away. Her feelings were too confused to even sort out for herself, she couldn't even begin to explain them to someone else.

But it was probably those disturbing feelings that caused her to keep the plug in her ass until late that night as she masturbated while watching the one video that she hadn't destroyed.

*****************

note: thank you all so much for reading and for all your much appreciated feedback and suggestions!!! Check out the "coming attractions" on my bio for more on Allison as well as other upcoming stories =D Thanks again!

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers
12