Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn around."

I lifted my chin in refusal and glared at him.

Jack narrowed his eyes and came forward. "Turn around now."

I felt the heat of his black-eyed gaze and couldn't stand up to it. I turned around. He pressed himself right up against my back and I felt the rigid length of his erection on my ass. Then he pushed me forward one step, another step and then another until I was pressed against the desk.

God, help me but I could feel fresh juice seeping out of my cunt now. I wanted someone to fuck me. Hell, I wanted Jack to fuck me and judging by the thick arousal pressed into me from behind, I was going to get my wish.

"If you hadn't whored yourself around this year at school, you wouldn't be here like this now." As he spoke, his hands slid up my sides until he cupped my hanging tits. He squeezed and pinched my nipples until I gasped. "Or maybe this was where you wanted to be, practically naked with six guys ready to fuck you blind."

I shuddered because his words made sense all of a sudden. I did want to be used and fucked and I wanted it now. Had I been kidding myself all this time that Jack was being cruel and unusual with his blackmail? Or had I been anticipating this night when I'd be at his mercy and the mercy of his friends.

God, I didn't know anymore. I didn't know anything but Jack's fingers prying my legs apart and slipping between my slick pussy lips.

"You're fucking wet like a slut, Mel," Jack growled in my ear. "You want me to make you cum, make you moan like a whore?"

His fingers parted my slick lips and he thumbed my clit. I moaned and pressed back against it. I was so close already, one more flick of his wrist and I'd be pouring cum over his hand.

"Too bad, Mel," he said and withdrew his hand while I reeled back from the brink of climax.

"W-what?" I was so confused.

"You don't get to cum now. You were a bad slut this year at school and you don't get to cum."

I gasped out a breath and slowly levered myself up from the desk. I'd sprawled across it, my legs spread and ready for him to start humping me like the slut I apparently was.

Jack left the room without a backward glance, shouting over his shoulder that they all needed beers.

As I gathered my thoughts and considered the ways I could clean myself up before going back out there, I heard the conversation around the poker table.

"There's a new rule, fellas," Jack announced. "Mel doesn't get to cum. It's part of her punishment."

"Oh man, that means we can't fuck her." That was Mick. "She's ready to go off like a fucking firecracker."

Jack chuckled, a dark sound I didn't enjoy. God, I hated him. I wanted him to stuff his cock in my cunt but I hated him with a passion.

"You're right, Mick. She gives good head, according to Ben and James though, so you'll just have to make do with that."

"What about her tits?" This from Tom.

"What about 'em?"

I cringed as the conversation went on. I knew exactly what Tom was asking but managed to cross the living room just as Tom was describing what he wanted to use my body for. I kept my chin up and didn't look at any of them as they howled with laughter. I walked straight to the kitchen and to the fridge to get their goddamned beers.

Another hour passed uneventfully. I was taunted and toyed with, all of their touches and pinches working me up into a fevered state. I walked around with a perpetual flush and juices leaking down my legs. Every time I looked at Jack, he was watching me through narrowed eyes. Then he'd smile and lick his lips and I would feel it like a caress over every inch of my body.

And he knew it, the bastard.

They didn't even give me any time alone. Every time I walked into the kitchen or out of site, someone would come along a few seconds later, keeping me from taking care of my growing needs myself.

I ended up giving out eight blowjobs, to all the guys at least once, and Ben and Mick twice. Mick's cock was nice and thick and I wanted to climb into his lap and fuck him until we both screamed. But he just held my head to his crotch and fucked my throat.

And I liked it. I came within a breath of cumming just from that but then he spilled his load inside my mouth and I was distracted by the choking sensation.

At last, the guys started to lose their chips until it came down to one last hand between Mick and Tom. Jack reclined in his seat and watched me as I leaned against the wall. I couldn't stand still. I was ready to jump out of my skin and was watching the last hand with an interest I hadn't shown all night. I just wanted them to finish so I could go shower and make myself cum.

"All in," Mick announced.

Tom eyed his cards and then nodded. "Me too."

All the chips were in the middle of the table and Ben, who'd offered to deal the final hand, burned a card and flipped over the river. Tom hooted and smacked his palm on his winning hand while Mick swore and tossed his cards down.

"Good game, guys," Tom said and clapped palms with Ben and Mick.

The rest of the guys offered their congratulations and I stood back watching with a smirk. Finally.

They polished off their remaining drinks and chatted about work and sports. I stretched my arms and legs and rolled my eyes when Jack glanced my way. His eyes swept over my body and I smirked. I was no longer ashamed to be naked or maybe I just didn't care anymore.

"All right, boys. Time to call it a night." Jack stood up at his announcement. "I'm beat."

"Thanks for the good time, Jack." Mick stood up as well and his gratitude was echoed by everyone else.

I remained where I was and gave the guys a bland smile as they filed past me. Mick went last and pinched my ass with a chuckle. I jerked away as my pussy pulsed with heat.

I wanted a fuck, not a pinch and these guys didn't frighten me so much as disappoint me now.

"Good night, Jack!" They chorused as they at long last left the house.

Without another word, I stalked upstairs. The skirt dropped to the floor in my bedroom and I continued on to my bathroom. I turned the water on in the shower and and got under the spray immediately.

I sighed and turned my face up to the water. I drank it down and spat out. I could still taste the cum of several cocks on my lips and tongue and it only made me hotter. Why couldn't any of them have fucked me? Just ignored my stepfather's fucking rules and pounded their cocks into me.

The shower curtain rattled and I whipped around to see Jack – stark naked – climb into the tub with me.

"What are you doing?" I demanded.

Jack grinned and shoved his fingers into my pussy with no preliminary. "Just checking."

"Yes," I hissed. "I'm still wet. I'm still primed."

"Good. Because now I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop."

I gaped at him and had to lift my hands to his broad shoulders as his fingers started to slide in and out of my juicy pussy. I pumped my hips up and back with the rhythm of his hand and let my head loll back. Steam swirled around us and I would have cum if he didn't stop just then.

"First you're going to suck me off," Jack said.

I jerked away from him and had to brace my hand against the shower wall. "What?"

"You're going to suck on my cock, Mel." He spoke slowly, as if I was simple.

I glared at him. "I'm not giving you head now, Jack."

"You will if you know what's good for you."

"You can't threaten me anymore," I retorted.

Jack laughed, a low, deep sound that sent a ripple of lust through my body. "Yeah, I think I can. And it's not a threat if it's what you really want."

I barked out a laugh. "You think I want to suck your tiny cock?"

Jack laughed and gestured at his midsection. In spite of myself, I looked down and couldn't disguise my surprise. His cock was fully erect, curving enticingly against his belly. It was thick all around with a gorgeous plump head at the top. I licked my lips and realized that I wouldn't mind sucking him off at all.

But it was the principle. I tossed him another dirty look and then got out of the shower. I grabbed a towel on the way and wiped water out of my hair as I went. Behind me, the water shut off and I whirled around as Jack came stalking out of the bathroom.

"I'm not going to give you head, Jack," I snapped as he came up to me.

"You're going to do whatever the fuck I say, Mel."

Then he grabbed me and kissed me hard. His tongue slithered between my lips and my first thought was to bite down. Then his hand dropped and he shoved his fingers into my pussy, still wet and throbbing for action. I moaned and dropped the towel to grab his shoulders.

"Fuck me, please, Jack," I moaned into his mouth.

He drew back and latched onto one tight nipple as I arched away from him. He bit down and I shrieked. His fingers diddled me faster and I found myself teetering on the brink. Before he could pull away this time, I crashed into an intense climax that made me see stars. He kept thrusting his fingers into me as he nibbled my sensitive nipple and I cried out. My hips bucked up over and over and I rode the wave of sensation until Jack decided I'd had enough.

Then he shoved me onto the bed and crawled over me. "Open your eyes, Mel."

I blinked and looked up at his face, his dark eyes shining down at me. Then he smiled and reached between us. I felt his cock probing at my pussy and I spread my legs as wide as I could.

"Please, Jack." I didn't care how pathetic I might have sounded and I'd long ago stopped caring that he was my stepfather, someone who'd helped raised me from a young age. "Fuck me now."

He chuckled and shoved his dick into my cunt. I moaned and my eyes closed. He was big, thicker than I'd been expecting and I burned with the sudden stretch. He didn't give me any quarter. He pulled his hips back and sank deep again, and again, humping me hard and deep. I groaned and clawed at his back.

"Put your legs around me," he growled and bent his head to scrape his teeth over my collarbone.

I obeyed, though my muscles screamed at me. I already felt like I was being split apart by his pistoning length. I lifted my hips up to meet his frantic thrusts and gasped with every breath he forced out of my lungs.

He reached back and hooked an arm under one of my legs. He pulled it up and I screamed as he started to thrust even deeper.

"Oh God, Jack!" I cried.

"Yeah, you're fucking sweet, Mel," he groaned and dropped his head to watch him sink out of sight with every move of his hips.

"Jack..." I moaned and tossed my head from side to side.

Jack ignored my cries and I could do nothing but lay there as Jack fucked me hard. He fucked me like he'd been wanting to do it all night long, like he hadn't been thinking of me as his stepdaughter and that this was all kinds of wrong. He fucked me deep and fast and brought me to a second orgasm that had me blacking out for a split second.

"I'm gonna cum, Mel. You want me to cum inside your little cunt? Huh? You want a load in your fucking cunt?"

I don't think he even knew what he was saying and I was way past being able to respond. Jack kept pounding his stiff dick into me and then he started to tremble with his approaching climax. When he unleashed, he growled and sank his teeth into my shoulder. I yelped and rocked my hips under the force of his punishing thrusts until he stopped and all but collapsed over me.

I don't know how long we lay there but after a while, Jack rolled off of me and I whimpered as his softening cock slipped free. Moisture dribbled out of my hole and I reached down to cup it in my hand. Jack watched me with his glittering black eyes as I brought my coated fingers to my lips.

"Jesus, Mel. Where'd you learn all this?"

I smiled at him. "You think I went to college for a degree?"

He barked out a harsh laugh and rolled to his back. "Obviously not."

We lay there silently and I idly stroked myself, impressed with the load he'd dumped in my body.

I think we fell asleep because the next thing I remember was a hard cock sliding back and forth between the apex of my thighs. I thought I was still half-asleep, lost in a fantastic dream, so I relaxed and crooked my leg up, exposing my pussy to whoever cupped my body from behind.

A deep chuckle filled my ear and then a cock was filling my cunt, stretching my pussy as far as it could go. I moaned and squirmed, the discomfort bringing me closer to wakefulness.

"Don't move, Mel," Jack's husky voice growled in my ear. His arm dropped around my waist, hot and heavy and I couldn't move.

He started to fuck me then, long, slow thrusts in and out of my moistening pussy. I angled my hips back and felt the brush of hair against my ass. I shivered at the sensation of his naked body rubbing against me and decided I could wake up like this every damn day.

Jack shifted, his cock slipping free of my greedy hole. He grabbed my hips and lifted them into the air. Then his body was back against mine, his cock slipping easily into my open lips. I groaned and dropped my head to the pillows, lifting my ass higher in the air.

Jack kept fucking me with slow, deliberate thrusts until I was a mewling, begging mess. He stretched out so I could feel every inch of his sweaty, hair chest against my bare ass and back and he reached around to tweak my nipples. I cried out and came, my pussy clamping around his dick with hard pulls.

He groaned in my ear and humped me harder, his pace increasing. His fingers tightened on my nipples and his breath was hot against my neck.

God, I loved this feeling of a real man fucking me, taking control of me so utterly. I pushed back against him, my body still twitching with the aftershocks of another fantastic orgasm.

Jack's fingers sank into the flesh at my hips and he slammed hard into me once, twice, and a third time before crying out in climax.

As he collapsed over me, his weight dragged me down and we lay in a tangled mess, breathing hard.

"You've still got to suck me off, Mel."

I laughed, a breathless wheeze and lifted out from underneath him. "Now?"

He chuckled and in the dark light of the room, I could see him shake his head. "Not now. Give me five or ten minutes and then you can do it."

"Lucky me," I murmured.

We lay there quietly for a few minutes and I thought Jack might have fallen asleep again. Then he moved and straddled my body.

"Now?" I asked, looking up at him.

"Now," he growled and shimmied up so my lips were level with his cock.

I angled my chin up and grasped his cock in one hand. He leaned over me and grabbed the head board with one hand. He started to hump my face and I took his hardening cock into my mouth. It tasted of our mingled juices and I lapped it up.

I guess this makes me a slut. As Jack's cock got good and hard in my mouth, I didn't give a shit. I didn't care that he was my stepfather or that he'd blackmailed me into this position tonight.

I just wanted more.

"More," I moaned and sucked the head of his cock into my mouth again.

Jack didn't say anything but he started to fuck my face with renewed vigor. I sucked him in and squeezed with my hands as much as I could in this position. He groaned and I felt the pulsing in my cheeks and then his cum was shooting to the back of my throat. I drank it down, not gagging once.

This time when he collapsed beside me, he was out like a light in a hurry. I watched him for a second before getting up and showering like I'd meant to hours ago. I got back to bed and Jack was still sprawled across it, naked and I took a moment to admire his naked ass before lying down to sleep as well.

When I woke in the morning, Jack wasn't there. I stretched and gloried in the sensation of a well-used body. I got up and pulled a shirt on that barely covered my ass. Well, there was no point in modesty now, I suppose.

I wandered downstairs, but Jack was nowhere to be found. I ate a bowl of cereal and stared at the poker table that remained in the same position on the living room. I blushed and felt moisture seep out of my pussy. I finished the bowl of cereal and was just putting the bowl in the dishwasher when Jack came into the kitchen. We took one look at each other and I knew he was going to fuck me then and there. Cream poured out of my hole and I shuddered when his eyes went black.

"Turn around," he ordered.

I did, without question, and gripped the counter as he walked up behind me. His hands ran over my ass and spread my cheeks until I felt his fingers probing my cunt. I moaned and dropped my head.

"You always this wet and ready, Mel?"

"Yes, Jack."

"Good."

I heard a 'zip' as he undid his pants and then his hot, hard dick was poking at my butt. He took hold of it and angled it at my cunt. Then he angled his hips and slid his cock deep in a single thrust.

"Ah, God! Yes!" I cried, my knees shaking.

Jack gripped my hips and fucked me hard. He didn't slow or touch me anywhere else but on my hips. I ground back against him and begged for more, more, and for him to go harder, deeper. He obliged and pumped his hips in an increasing rhythm until I started to cum.

Then he pulled out and whirled me around. "You don't get to cum this time."

I stared at him and gasped when he shoved me to my knees. I was presented with his cock and sucked it in without question. I reached down with one hand to diddle myself and a glance up revealed that Jack had his head thrown back. He wouldn't care. I moaned around him and he moaned in response to the vibration. We came together in another minute, both our bodies tensing and releasing in time.

"Good morning," I whispered and peeked up at him through my lashes.

He grumbled a response and tucked his dick away as he turned around. "There's another poker night tonight. Make sure you wear the same uniform."

I felt like he'd just sucker punched me. Another night of taunting and humiliation? Another night of not getting anything in return but giving until I wanted to choke?

I rose on shaking legs and ran to my room. I tried to hide out all day but when the first doorbell rang, Jack pounded on my bedroom door.

"If you're not out and downstairs in that skirt in two minutes, I'll drag you out myself."

Tears filled my eyes but I obeyed. What else could I do?
I served the beer, endured their fondles and sucked their cocks when they asked. But this time, when Mick took me down the hall for some 'privacy,' I turned away from him and bent over the desk. My pussy was juicy with moisture and I was so ready for a fucking that I couldn't wait on the off-chance that Jack would relieve my suffering again.

Mick chuckled but dropped his pants. The scorching touch of his cock in my hole was a sweet relief that I'd never felt before. He was big and smooth and I rocked my hips back against him like a slut. Like the slut Jack had made me. I didn't care. I didn't care even when the door opened and Jack bellowed in the gasping, straining silence of the office.

Then we came together, Mick and I and I sank to the floor while his cock slipped out of me.

"She's a good lay, Jack."

"Get out, Mick. Take the other guys with you." Jack's tone was angry and I couldn't bring myself to look at him.

Mick laughed and clapped his friend on the shoulder. He snapped the condom from his cock – he'd followed the rules, at least – and then left. There was some noise from the living room and then retreating footsteps punctuated with the front door slamming.

Finally, I looked at my stepfather, bracing myself for disappointment, anger or both. Instead, he was smiling at me. Smiling and nodding.

"Did Mick do it for you?" he asked.

I shrugged and pulled myself to my feet. "He got me off."

"Was he better than me?"

I glared at him. "What do you think?"

Jack laughed and reached a hand down to help me up. "I just like getting you this worked up, Mel. You're hotter when you're this juicy." To emphasize his words, he cupped my pussy and played with my clit.