Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sighed and leaned into him as he brought me to another climax. Then he pushed me down to the floor and fucked me.

Now this was what I wanted.

Again, I couldn't say if it was because he had a fantastic cock, or if it was because he knew how to use it. There was something so amazing about fucking my stepfather and I let myself do something that I'd never done before.

When he rolled me on top of him and I bounced on him with abandon, coming to a hard orgasm, I called him 'daddy.' He roared, coming apart underneath me and then I knew. It was because he was my father and I wanted what was wrong with this.

"Fuck me, Daddy, please," I moaned and gyrated on his body, working his hard cock in and out of my cunt until I came and fell on his chest.

He grabbed me around the waist and pumped his hips up and into me over and over until he came, emptying his load deep inside me.

He fucked me all week, in every conceivable position. I came hard and fast every time and I loved the deep, hot slosh of his cum emptying in my cunt. Usually there, anyway. Sometimes in my mouth, or on my tits, and once across my ass and lower back. But mostly, in my hole. Sometimes I'd taste our mingled cum on my fingers afterward and sometimes we'd just pass out cold. We stopped fucking long enough to eat and drink and sometimes shower but mostly, we just humped like wild animals and gloried in making each other crazy.

When my mother came home, it got harder to fuck. And it drove me nearly insane to hear the rhythmic sounds from their bedrooms some nights.

But Jack would surprise me in the shower or wake me often enough to make up for it.

My favorite morning was when I woke face down and his cock was already moving in and out of my slippery cunt. I woke with a groan and lifted my hips to meet his thrusts. He chuckled and slipped his hand beneath my body to flick my clit until I came with a screech.

"Quiet, your mother's in the shower," he growled in my ear.

I turned my face to the pillow and rode out the wave of my climax as Jack continued to fuck me. I heard the distant sound of the water shutting off and Jack's movements grew more frantic. Then he came with a muffled groan and pulled out almost before he was done.

I rolled over and watched him jerk his sweats up his legs and tuck his wilting dick inside. I grinned and wiggled my fingers at him.

"Your mother leaves today for another week," he said in a low tone.

My stomach clenched. "Awesome."

Jack laughed and shook his head. "Yeah. Awesome."

And it was.