Poker Night

Story Info
Weekly poker game gets a hot revamp.
2.3k words
4.18
95.6k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NymphWett
NymphWett
16 Followers

I love poker night. Every Monday my boyfriend and his friends hold a poker party. They alternate weeks and this week it is being held at our house. I actually don't mind. I spend a better part of the day getting food and such ready for the guys. I make sure that they have enough beer for the night and whatever else they may drink.

It is about seven when Doug shows up. He usually shows up about a half hour before everyone else. Doug has been Joe's best friend since they were in elementary school. Doug is 27, the same age as Joe. He stands 6'3", has light brown hair, and chocolate brown eyes. He works out daily so he is muscular without over doing it. I hug Doug and ask how he is doing. We chat for a minute while waiting for Joe to come downstairs from his shower.

When Joe comes down, I have them swap out our kitchen table with Joe's custom made poker table. We are just finishing up setting it up when the doorbell rings.

I answer the door to find Joe's coworker Craig. Craig is 5'10", blond hair, blue eyes, and he has a little meat around the middle but he is in no way fat, just healthy. I show Craig to where the other guys are.

"Joe, you are going to have to answer the door when Scott gets here. I am going to go up and take a shower. I will be back down in a few minutes." I tell Joe.

I head upstairs and take my shower. I have just climbed out of the shower and grabbed a towel when the door opens.

"Whoa! I am in here." I say to whoever is entering.

"I know you are. That is why I came up." Doug says as he comes in and closes the door behind him.

"Doug, that was a one time thing. I love Joe and I cant do this to him." I say. About a month ago, Joe was out of town on business and Doug came over to hang out. It was nothing out of the ordinary, but after a more than a few drinks things got out of hand. Doug and I had sex and in fact he stayed for the remainder of the time that Joe was gone. I have dreamed about it and regretted it since.

"Come on, Maggie. I can't stop thinking about you. I want more of your tight mouth wrapped around my cock. Please." He says as he unbuttons and pulls down his pants.

When I see his eight inches I know that I cannot turn him down. I drop down to my knees.

"What about everyone else? Won't Joe notice you are gone?"

"Nah, I excused myself and told him I needed to call Emily." Emily is the girlfriend that he has and on and off relationship with. Apparently it is on again.

I grab his cock in my hand and bring it to my mouth. I lick around the head of it before sucking him into my mouth. His cock stretches my mouth. What his cock lacks in the length the Joe has, he makes up for in width.

"Oh, yeah, Maggie. Suck my cock!" Doug says as he grabs the back of my head and begins to fuck my mouth.

I easily take him all in my mouth. As he fucks me in and out I alternate sucking him hard and sucking him gently. I reach up and play with his balls while he is fucking my mouth. Before long, I feel his cock start to spasm just as he shoots his cum down my throat. I do my best to swallow it all around his cock. I release his softening cock and stand up. Doug kisses me before turning to leave.

"Thanks, baby, that was great."

After Doug leaves I brush my teeth, pull my blonde hair back into a ponytail, and with a towel wrapped around me walk to my bedroom. I close the door behind me and drop the towel on the bed. After what happened with Doug I am feeling sexy so I decide to dress that way. I grab my black g-string panties and pull them over my shaven pussy. I get a matching black bra and pull it on over my 34 dd breasts. Out of my closet I pull out a red skirt that sits about 3 inches below my ass. To top it off, I pull on a white sweater that really leaves nothing to the imagination. It is pulled tight against my 34dd breasts. I turn and inspect my body in the mirror. I am 5'8", blonde hair, green eyes and like I said 34dd breasts. I am rather impressed with how I look .

I go back downstairs to see how the men are doing and see if they need anything. When I walk into the living room I see that Scott, Joe's step brother has arrived but it also see that there is someone new in attendance tonight. It is James, one of my dad's friends that Joe has become good friends with since we got together.

"Hi, Scott how are you? James, glad you could make it. Might be nice to have a new face around here." I say with a laugh.

"Hey, Maggie!" says Scott.

"Hey, Mags," James says calling me by my nickname he has called me since I was young,

I stand by Joe's chair watching them play for a few, Joes hand rubbing the back of my leg.

"I am gonna go put the chicken wings and nachos in the oven to warm them. I will be back in a few minutes." I say to the guys.

I have just put the wings in the oven and set the timer when I feel someone come up behind me. Turning around I find that Scott is standing behind me. Scott is 6'2", black hair, vibrant blue eyes, and he is very well toned. And he has the most beautiful smile. I melt when he smiles at me. If I weren't truly happy with Joe...

"You are looking hot tonight, Maggie." he says coming closer to me, forcing me to back up against the counter. He grabs me by the hips and lifts me so I am sitting on the counter.

"Scott, what are you doing?"

"I am going to eat your pussy. I want some of that hot pussy." he says as he drops to his knees in front of me. He shoves my skirt up and slides my panties to the side.

"Scott, Joe is in the other room. You can't do this."

"Sure I can." he says as he leans forward and his tongue connects with my clit. He flicks my clit with his tongue and rams his fingers into my pussy. He is fucking me with his fingers and flicking my clit with abandon. I do my best to keep quiet.

He then shoves his tongue into my hole, fucking me in and out as he gently pinches my clit between his fingers.

"God, Scott, that feels so good." I whisper to him

His tongue slides in and out of my pussy, then he moves up and sucks my clit into his mouth sucking it hard and fast. I grab the back of his head and push it into my pussy. My body starts to quiver and I am shaking as I begin to cum. It is a struggle to keep quiet. Scott fixes my panties and stands up. He leans forward and I kiss him deeply, tasting my pussy.

"Mmm..." I say with a smile. "That was amazing, Scott!"

"You taste as amazing as you look. If you ever get bored of Joe give me a call." Scott says as he turns away. He grabs a beer out of the refrigerator and goes back to the dining room.

With my body still pretty shaky I get down off the counter and check the timer. I put the nachos in the oven and wait. When they are done I carry them and some paper plates into the dining room. I leave it with the men and go watch television for a few minutes. I watch the show that I was interested in and then I go back to the dining room.

I walk in to find that Scott and Doug have both left.

"Where did the other guys go?" I ask as I take the chair next to James.

"Doug had to take off, he said that Emily was waiting for him. Scott was done so he hitched a ride with Doug." Joe tells me.

I sit watching them for a few minutes. I feel James, hand on my thigh. I look up at him and he smiles. I lick my lips slowly before smiling back at him.

Joe loses yet another hand and announces that it is time for him to go to bed as he has to work in the morning. He gets up and walks over to me kissing me before heading upstairs.

"You guys can stick around and play if you want. I will be up for awhile anyway." I say to Craig and James.

"If you don't mind." says Craig.

"Not at all," I say as I get up and gather the dishes. I put them in the kitchen and return to the dining room.

I stand next to James and watch them. James scoots his chair back a little.

"Why don't you it on my lap and see if you can bring me any luck?" James says to me.

I smile and without a word I step over and sit down on his lap, my legs spread so they are on the outside of his legs. I sit like this and watch them play a few hands. I can feel James's cock hardening beneath my ass. I wiggle my ass on him. James lays his cards on the table and grabs my sweater, pulling it over my head. Craig's cards fall from his hand. I lean back against James as he plays with my breasts.

"Stand up" James says to me. I do as he asks and he picks me up and puts me on the table. Craig grabs my shoulders and pulls me back so I am lying on the table. Craig unbuttons his pants and pulls his cock out. He cock is seven inches, and average width. He brings his cock to my mouth. I open my mouth and willingly take him in. As I begin sucking him, I feel James pulling my panties down. After doing so, he bends over me sucking on my nipple while he brings his hand to my pussy. He slides his fat fingers into my pussy, fucking me with them.

Craig is fucking my mouth his cock sliding in and out of my mouth. I feel his cock hitting the back of my throat. I love the feeling of a cock in my throat. It is such a turn on knowing that this is the second time I have had one in my mouth today.

James brings his cock to my pussy and in one motion shoves it into me. It is all I can do to not scream out. It feel so good. He begins to fuck me hard and fast as Craig is fucking my mouth the same way.

"Damn, Joe is lucky this hot little piece of ass is his. I have been wanting this for awhile." Craig says.

I reach up and play with Craig's balls.

"Oh, yeah, baby."

"I want you to stand up Mags." James says to me.

Craig reluctantly pulls his cock out of my mouth to let me stand up. James sits in the chair and pulls me to him. I put my hands on his shoulders and straddle him. I begin to fuck him, my wet pussy sliding up and down his cock. I feel Craig behind me, He reaches around me playing with my breasts, pinching the nipples.

"Raise up, baby, Take my cock out of your pussy."

Not sure why he is asking this I do so. I feel Craig shove his cock into me a few times and then pull out. I bring myself back down on James's cock. James grabs my hips and holds me there. I know what he is up to when I feel Craig's cock pushing against my ass. He pushes gently until the head is in. He slowly starts to fuck my ass. He pulls out a little and then pushes in, each time getting a little further in. Finally he is all the way in. They begin to fuck me alternating in and out. I am quivering from the sensations I am feeling.

"Oh, yes. Fuck my holes. Feels so good!" I say shuddering as I begin to cum on James's cock.

I feel James's cock spasming as he shoots his cum inside me. I am still feeling him shoot inside me when Craig shoots his cum inside my ass. Ramming me deep as he fills me. He pulls his cock out with a pop and then I get up off James's cock.

"Thanks guys. That was hot." I say as bend to pick up my panties. I pull them on and then wait until they have left to gather up the rest of my clothes.

Carrying them upstairs to the bedroom, I climb into bed next to Joe with just my panties on. Joe rolls over and kisses me.

"Good night baby?" he asks.

"Yes."

"Tell me..."

"Well, after my shower, I gave Doug a blow job. In the kitchen, while the wings were cooking, Scott ate my pussy. And... just now after you came to bed, James and Craig double teamed me, one in my pussy and one in my ass. It was hot baby. And they all think they were the only ones..."

"So, you had fun?"

"Yes... thank you so much baby. Nice touch inviting James. You know the crush I had on him growing up."

"I thought you would like that..."

"So next week, book club with me and the ladies?" I ask him with a smile...

To be continued?

NymphWett
NymphWett
16 Followers