Poker Night

Story Info
After losing a bet, wife must please her husband's friends.
2.1k words
3.98
91.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SatinSlip
SatinSlip
988 Followers

Donna was a bit of a prude. She had never cared much for sex. She and Frank never had it more than once, maybe twice, a week. She only wore lingerie on his birthday and Valentine's Day. She didn't have any wild stories about sex in weird places or with strange people.

So it surprised even herself that she was actually following through with the bet she lost to her husband.

She honestly thought the capitol of Kentucky was Louisville.

Now she waits for Frank's poker buddies to show up while he goes to fetch a 'special' something.

She waits in a sexy French maid's outfit. Complete with garter and black stockings. She even wears a string thong. Something she would never have worn under any circumstances.

Or so she thought.

The feeling of the string, nestled between her asscheeks, a constant reminder of her humiliation.

It isn't long before the first guy shows up. Bill, an odious fat man that Donna had always found repulsive.

She opens the door and curtsies. Contritely saying, "If it pleases sir, I am here to serve all of sir's needs."

The ugly man grins and unabashedly reaches out to squeeze her left boob. His fingers grasping the bountiful amount of cleavage her costume shows off. Her large tits nearly spilling over the white ruffled top.

"Aww, man. This is great." He says, grabbing her hand and leading her to the couch.

He pulls her onto his lap and digs a meaty hand into her skimpy maid's top. Pulling out her big tits.

Excitedly he says, "Man this is great. I've wanted to fuck your slut ass since we met." Roughly he plays with her tits, squeezing and jiggling them. Pinching and pulling her nipples.

Donna grimaces as she lets him abuse her breasts in ways that she has never allowed her husband.

It's almost a relief when the doorbell rings again.

"Sorry sir. I must answer that." She says hopping up and putting her breasts back in the top.

"Aww man." The fat pig looks crestfallen

At the door she does the same humiliating spiel. This time for a grinning man named Ron.

"Hey. I didn't believe it when Frank said you would go through with it." He grabs her and pushes her face first against the wall.

He lifts up her skirt. "Nice ass." He whispers in her ear. His hand rubbing her bare bottom.

Donna blushes at her he attention, then yelps as his hand swats her sweet derrière.

Ron gives her a good dozen spanks before releasing her. "Go get me a beer whore." He orders her. Causing her to blush again at the insulting name.

Also, surprisingly, causing something deep inside her to flutter with excitement.

She hurried off to the kitchen. When she comes back out with a tray of beers there is the next ring of the doorbell.

It's the last two men for poker night. Dave and Peter. Both happy to see Donna in all her humiliation.

Pete was a big black man. The thought of his dark hands on her white flesh made that thing in her flutter again. Not so deep this time.

She serves the med chips and drinks in the living room while they wait for Her husband.

"Hey slut." Dave calls. "Crawl over here and give me a blowjob."

In the kitchen Donna hesitates. This really is the last chance to stop this. She doesn't actually like this. Does she? This is all wrong. Isn't it?

She gets on her hands and knees and crawls into the living room. The cheer from the guys humiliating her more than anything in her life.

She crawls all the way to Dave's lap, and before she loses her nerve, unzips his pants.

She has only gone down on Frank a handful of times. Usually on special occasions, when she has had too much to drink, and he is especially persuasive. And never for too long.

She finds the act demeaning and distasteful.

She quickly pulls out the man's hard cock. Leaning in she sucks about half of it into her mouth.

She imagines how she must look. On her knees, dressed in a slutty maid's costume, hands on this man's thighs, and her face buried in his lap. Sucking the dick of a man not her husband.

Basically, a whore.

Soon she is moving around the room, sucking each man's dick in turn. Not finishing them off. Just getting them ready for the night's festivities. Fluffing them.

When she gets to Pete, she hesitates for a moment. She can't help looking up at him. He just grins and says, "It's ok baby. My black snake don't bite."

Feeling a little bit racist, Donna pulls out his big black cock and begins sucking like a good girl. The fluttering now turned to tingling in her pussy.

Her tongue rubbing on the black, velvety softness of his cock.

She almost misses the entrance of her husband, so engrossed is she in pleasuring the big black man.

In fact it isn't until she hears a cruel feminine laugh that, almost in a panic, she pops up and looks around.

There, just inside the room, stands her husband. Frank. Frank and... Frank and Becky!

Becky was her oldest female...acquaintance? Certainly not friend. At best they were rivals.

Becky was always just a little bit better than Donna at everything. And she never failed to remind her, or even rub her face in the fact.

Even now Becky was her supervisor at work.

Now here she was in her own living room, looking stunning in a sexy black cocktail dress. Her golden hair done up. Watching Donna, dressed like a whore, sucking a black man's dick, on her hands and knees.

"Now slut." Frank begins. "Crawl over and thank Becky for coming while kissing her feet."

No! This is a step too far, her inner voice says. Then she sees the smug look on Frank's face. He had told her she wouldn't last the night. She wanted to prove him wrong.

Donna crawls over. "Thank you for coming ma'am." Between planting kisses on the woman's feet.

"Oh, ho! Donna, you are a complete whore. Aren't you." Becky chides.

"Yes, she is." Frank answers. "And tonight she will serve everyone. See I'm sure Donna thought she was tonight's 'prize' for winning. But that honor goes to the lovely Miss Becky. Not to this lowly whore."

Donna's pussy tingles as everyone laughs at her humiliation. Becky gently uses her foot to make the whore look up at the woman who is in every way her better. Even in her own home.

"To that end, feel free to do whatever you like with this gutter trash." These words from Frank, her usually so docile husband, send a thrill of excitement through her. Hopefully you have all taken your little blue pills. So feel free to fuck her all you want."

Dave quickly grabs her and forces her to bend over the couch. She no longer has to worry about her thong as he simply tears that away. Then in moments she feels, for the first time since before she was married, a dick that isn't Frank's poking at her precious cunny.

"Uuuuuunhooooooooh god!" Donna gasps as Dave slowly drives his hard cock inside her, till she can feel his balls against her pussy. He begins to pull out, then she grunts as he forcefully thrusts in.

There is no gentleness in his fucking. No care. No love. She is a toy to be used and tossed away. How is she supposed to enjoy such a crass and vile activity.

And yet she is quickly brought to orgasm. Gasping and moaning for the enjoyment of the group.

Then fat Bill is in front of her grinning his stupid grin. He jams his piggy fingers under her top and yank her big tits out.

Then he happily starts slapping her wonderful orbs back and forth.

At first Donna is shocked. Her only response, wincing at each stinging strike.

Then, "Hey! Stop that! That hurts!" She demands.

Bill gives her a sharp slap across the face. "Shut up you worthless cunt!" He tells her.

Put in her place she just lowers her head as the fat pig goes back to slapping her breasts.

Then David grabs her hair, forcing her head up. Her view filled with the giddy fat man abusing her tits.

Then she feels the cock inside her spasm as Dave fills her up with his jizz.

When he pulls out he is quickly replaced by the next dick.

Donna spends the night getting fucked and abused in between serving drinks and snacks. Eventually she is left serving everyone in just her stockings and garter.

Becky sits next to Frank, the only man who doesn't touch Donna. The blond beauty spends most of her time with a hand down his pants, slowly stroking Donna's husband's penis.

"Frank honey, don't you think your whore looks silly with all that hair around her cunt?" Becky asks sweetly, caressing the man's chest.

"What would you like beautiful?" He asks.

"Bill, get some shaving gear and make that whore smooth." The blonde orders.

So Donna finds herself on her back on a towel. Bill kneeling between her obscenely spread legs. Everyone else gathered around to watch.

He slathers shaving cream all over her well used pussy, then begins to shave her crotch.

When he is finished her cunny is indecently bare. Smooth like a porno slut.

"That's a good bitch." Becky says with a triumphant smirk.

Eventually Ron ends up the winner. He gets to take Becky into the bedroom and fuck her.

When he is finished everyone comes in, standing around the bed.

"Poor Becky." Frank starts. "All messy. Slut get up there and clean her up. Suck out that cream-pie."

Donna looks at her husband in horror. Then dejectedly climbs on the bed, between Becky's creamy thighs.

With a groan the whore licks her mistresses sloppy pussy. She can taste the bitter taste of Ron's cum as well as the Becky's tangy pussy juice.

The men cheer as Donna begins slurping and sucking the disgusting mess out of the better woman's cunt.

Becky's hands grab her hair holding Donna's head in place as her tongue delves deep into the blonde's sloppy cunt. Suddenly there is a CRACK! And Donna squeals, face muffled in the woman's crotch, a line of fire across her ass.

Held in place as she is she can't see her husband behind her with a belt. Getting ready to whip her bare ass again.

Becky orders, "Better keel licking slut. Or things will get so much worse."

Defeated, Donna continues with her humiliating punishment. Tonguing the pussy before her. Moaning loudly every time there is another CRACK! Across her ass. The men cheering with each strike.

The night was wrapping up. Donna was on her knees next to the front door. She looked like the used whore that she was. Sweaty hair plastered to her face. Spots of dried cum on her body. Ass and tits red from abuse.

Becky sat on the couch with Frank. She was dressed in a seethrough nighty. She looked like a playboy playmate. Fresh from being made up. She was slowly stroking Franks dick.

The guys were leaving. But they each got to commit one last act of humiliation on Donna. As each of them left they got to slap her across the face, and take a picture of her in this degrading state. No one was cruelly hard. It was just one more defiling act to put her in her place.

Then they were gone.

"Best clean this place up whore." Frank calls as he starts to kiss Becky's neck. The blond giggles in pleasure. Making sure Donna knows how much she enjoys playing with the other woman's husband.

As she cleans Donna can't help but watch Frank have sex with the blonde. Right there in front of her. There on the couch.

When he finally cums inside her. Becky quickly gets dressed and leaves.

"Crawl over here and clean me off, slut." Her husband orders.

Obediently, Donna crawls on hands and knees to the couch. She takes his slimy dick, tasting of Becky, into her mouth and sucks it clean.

"I honestly didn't think you would make the whole night." Frank tells her as she sucks his slowly hardening cock. The cleaning turning into a full on blowjob. "I hope I didn't go too far. I hope you don't hate me." He tells her. Honestly worried.

She lifts her head, but continues to stroke his dick. "I don't hate you. This was hard. Especially the stuff with Becky. But I think it opened something up in me. I hope you enjoyed yourself, because you may be married to a slut wife now."

Frank pulls her onto his lap and kisses her passionately. She reaches down and slides his cock into her hungry cunt. For the first time that night she felt her husband's cock inside her.

Donna doesn't know what the future holds, but she is looking forward to the next poker night.

SatinSlip
SatinSlip
988 Followers