Poker Night

Story Info
Wife agrees to go on date on husband's poker night.
7.3k words
3.51
128.7k
151
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every month a few old friends of mine come over to my place for poker night. I've known Arnold, Ben, and Carl since college and we all ended up in the Bay Area together since that's where all the tech work is. My wife Zoe usually just spends poker night at her sister Terry's house to let us have a guy's night, so I was surprised when she came into the dining room as I was dealing the first hand.

"Hey, honey, aren't you heading over to Terry's tonight?" I asked in surprise.

Zoe looked at my friends gathered around the table with me nervously before answering. "Uh, no, I am going out for drinks with William from work," she said, touching her neck self-consciously.

"Drinks?" I asked, growing uneasy.

"Almost sounds like a date," chimed in Arnold giving me a lecherous grin.

"Quiet down, Arny," put in Ben primly.

"Well, yes, I suppose it is sort of like a date," admitted Zoe, looking down and nudging the carpet with her toe. She shot me a sharp glance and motioned toward the kitchen. "Maybe we should talk about this in the other room, dear."

"Oh, come on, Zoe, why I've know these guys for twenty years," I chuckled. "We've got nothing to hide from them. But I will say that I don't like Will very much. I don't like the way he looks at your boobs all the time."

"What's wrong with Zoe's boobs? They look good to me," laughed Arnold, staring pointedly at my wife's chest.

"Can it, Arny," said Carl. "Jeez! You can't joke around with another man's wife like that!"

Zoe covered her boobs self-consciously with her hands and laughed uneasily. "Yes, Will is pretty aggressive. He's always flirting with me and trying to get me to wear sexier outfits to work. I usually just turn him down when he asks me out for drinks, but he's sort of worn down my resistance and since you boys have poker night tonight, I agreed to go out with him. I'm sure he thinks of this is a date. That's why I wanted to talk to you in the other room." My wife gazed significantly toward the kitchen and motioned with her head in that direction.

"Come on, Zoe, don't be ridiculous," I said, putting more bravado into my voice than I felt. "Go ahead and have drinks with this guy if you want. I trust you."

"Yeah, but, you know, he is going to expect, well, you know," Zoe trailed off, her face blushing cutely.

"What are you talking about?" asked Carl, in surprise. "What's he going to expect? He knows you are married, right?" I nodded along in agreement, looking up at my wife quizzically.

"Believe me, Carl, Will doesn't care if I'm married or not. If I go out drinking with him, he's going to want to fool around a little," said my wife with a forced smile.

"Sounds pretty hot, how far are you going to let him go?" asked Arnold, wagging his eyebrows at Zoe.

Instead of laughing and slapping Arnold's shoulder as she usually does when he teases her, Zoe shrugged her shoulders and answered him, "That's just it, I don't know, Arny."

"Come on, now, what do you mean, you don't know?" I said hotly.

"Now settle down, Ed, settle down," said Ben. Ben is always the reasonable one. "Zoe is a good girl, I'm sure she won't do anything improper with this Will fellow."

"I'm not a girl anymore, Ben. I'm 43," said Zoe with a smile. "Of course I won't do anything improper, but you know, after I've had a few drinks and I'm feeling loose, well, it'll be sort of hard to say no to a really assertive guy like Will."

I just broke out laughing, but I felt like I was hyperventilating and soon I was gasping for breath. Carl patted me on the back with a concerned look on his face.

"Zoe, stop teasing your husband like that. A married woman can't go fooling around with other men," said Carl, glaring at my wife angrily.

"I would pop such a boner if my wife fooled around with another guy. Christ, that would be hot as fuck," muttered Arnold into his beer.

"My God! Are you serious, Arnold?" asked Ben in frank surprise.

"Sure I am," said Arnold. "Jeez, you guys, I've gotten to the point with my wife where the sex has sort of petered out and our marriage has started to turn platonic. Frankly it's hard for me to get it up for Sarah any more. I'll bet Ed and Zoe are the same."

"Ah, no comment," I said, ducking my head in embarrassment. Zoe just folded her arms and shook her head at Arnold, suppressing a smile.

"But look at Zoe, she's still got a great body, she's a beautiful woman. She's old news to Ed, but to Will, she's a fresh conquest waiting to happen," continued Arnold, gesturing excitedly.

"Conquest waiting to happen? I don't like the sound of that," I said uneasily, looking at my wife with trepidation. She just shrugged sheepishly but said nothing.

"You like to shoot your mouth off, Arny, but you are talking about breaking up a marriage here. That's nothing to joke about!" snapped Carl angrily. Carl was clearly still sensitive about his recent divorce that was caused by his wife's infidelity.

Arnold looked at Carl sadly for a moment, the wind taken from his sails. Ben patted Carl's arm in consolation.

"Look, Carl," said Arnold softly. "It doesn't have to be that way. If Ed knows about it and agrees to it, then Zoe and Will can have a little fun and no harm is done. Maybe Ed will feel a little prick of jealousy, maybe he will stop taking his sexy wife for granted." Arnold looked me in the eye. "What do you think, Ed, doesn't it turn you on a little bit to think of Zoe fooling around with another guy?"

I thought it over for a minute and then took a gulp of my beer. All eyes were on me and I could feel my pits growing damp with anxiety. I looked at my pretty wife, chewing her lip nervously as she waited to hear what I would say. "Do I really take you for granted, Zoe?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said, looking back down at her feet.

"Shit," I muttered. "But wait a minute, do you really want to fool around with this guy? I mean, Will is a real prick in my opinion."

Zoe ran her hands through her hair and gave a half-hearted chuckle. "Uh, what can I say? You're right, Will has a really dickish personality. But, it's flattering to be pursued so insistently. It's kind of exciting to be desired like that." Her eyes lit up with excitement as she talked and my stomach roiled with jealousy. But I could also feel my penis stirring slightly at the thought of my wife being with another man.

"Look at the gears turning," laughed Arnold, gesturing at me.

"I can't believe you are even considering this!" sputtered Carl indignantly.

"Now Carl, settle down," said Ben evenly, putting a hand on Carl's shoulder. "If you had worked out a consensual deal with Linda, you two might still be together."

If anyone but Ben had said that, Carl would have punched them. But Carl just looked at Ben's earnest, bespectacled face and frowned thoughtfully. Ben looked at me and continued, "I think you would need to establish some ground rules before going through with this though. You need to agree on how far Zoe will go with this guy."

"This is too strange," I said, smiling queasily, feeling slightly nauseous. "Negotiating how far my wife will go with another guy?" But my penis kept swelling in spite of my emotional distress.

"Well, first things first," said Arnold, rubbing his hands together excitedly. "Location. Does Zoe go back to Will's place or bring him back here."

"Oh, I wouldn't go back to Will's apartment. I wouldn't feel safe there," said Zoe, holding up her hands. "We would have to come back here."

"Yeah, it's much hotter if Ed can watch while you guys are getting it on," babbled Arnold, sweat beading up on his forehead.

"That's sick," spat Carl dismissively. "Besides, are we going to break up our poker night so Ed can watch his wife get pawed by some asshole."

"No, no, we are definitely not breaking up poker night. If Zoe wants to fool around with another guy, she has to bring him back here and do it in the the living room while we play poker in here," I said adamantly crossing my arms. "I want to keep an eye on things to make sure they don't get out of hand."

Zoe smiled at me brightly. "Oh, I agree dear. It will be like the old days, entertaining a boy with my parents in the next room. I will feel so naughty."

"Hmmph, this guy will need a pretty big pair of stones to put the moves on another man's wife with the husband and all his buddies sitting in plain sight in the next room. He will probably chicken out," said Carl, warming up to the idea.

"True," laughed Zoe, scratching her cheek. "Maybe nothing will happen after all. But somehow, I suspect that Will won't be bothered in the least and that I will be able to see for myself just how big his balls are." She moved her upturned palm up and down as though weighing a pair of testicles in her hand and my stomach flipped as Arnold and Ben chuckled at my wife's raunchy joke.

"Zoe, come on. I'm not fully comfortable with this yet," I stammered, rubbing my head in confusion.

"Right," said Ben, pointing at me decisively. "So the question is, what can you handle, Ed?"

"You don't want Zoe rubbing Will's balls?" asked Arnold, grinning madly.

"It's a little disturbing how much you are enjoying this, Arny," I said, shaking my head. "But at this point, I could handle, I don't know, maybe some hugging and kissing, nothing more. No ball touching."

"What, not even though his pants?" blurted Zoe. We all looked at her in surprise and she reddened in shame. "I mean, it's been a long time since I made out on the couch with anyone, but a proper snog definitely involves some crotch squeezing."

"You want to grab this guy's crotch?" I demanded, feeling jealous and a little angry.

"Well, you know, I assume he's got a pretty good sized package down there and I wouldn't mind checking it out a little," said my wife, trying to hide her excitement. My rebellious cock stiffened in reaction and I shifted uncomfortably in my seat.

"Uh, ok, that's too much information," I said.

"What about second base?" asked Arnold, pointing to Zoe's boobs. "Does the lucky guy get to squeeze Zoe's luscious knockers?"

"Well of course," exclaimed Zoe impulsively. She saw the look of shock on my face and covered her mouth in embarrassment. "I mean, if you approve dear. But really, it's kind of hard to imagine fooling around without some boob action."

"Yes, that's true," I admitted stiffly, fingering my boner through my pants under the table as I pictured that jerk fondling my wife on the couch while I watched.

"This is going to be so hot," gushed Arnold. His nose was getting red from the alcohol.

"You are a goddamn pervert, Arny," said Carl.

"Oh my gosh, I am feeling so nervous all of a sudden," said my wife, fanning her face with her hand. "I mean, I haven't been on a date in years. What am I going to wear?" She looked down at us and spread her arms imploringly. "Normally, I would have my girlfriends help me, but since there is no time, I need you guys to help me pick out a properly slutty outfit. I'll be right back."

"Slutty?" I asked grumpily. "Why not wear something modest?"

"Honey," said Zoe, putting her hands on her hips the way she does when I forget to take out the garbage. "You and I have agreed that there is going to be some hanky panky between Will and I tonight. But he doesn't know that yet. I can't just come out and invite him home to make out with me. I have to send him the message with my outfit."

"Oh my god," I said, putting my face into my palm. "What have I gotten myself into?"

"Oh don't worry dear, this is going to be fun, you'll see," chattered Zoe. Then she sprinted off to our bedroom like a teenage girl to get changed.

"Boy, she's pretty enthusiastic all of sudden," grumbled Carl.

"Well, to be fair, Ed has agreed to this," said Ben, taking up the cards and shuffling them.

"Sure, she's just excited to be going on a date. It probably makes her feel young again," said Arnold reasonably as Ben dealt out a hand. "Ante up."

We played out a hand and I drained one beer quickly and then pulled another round from the fridge before Zoe returned to the dining room to show off her outfit. She was wearing a short, tight black dress that clung to her ample tits and ass and her pale white upper thighs peeked out above her thigh high stockings. Even Carl had to whistle appreciatively as she presented herself to us for inspection.

"What a body!" said Arnold with admiration.

"You look very attractive, Zoe," said Ben primly, but his glasses were literally steaming up at the sight of my wife's curvaceous body.

"Does this dress make my ass look big?" asked Zoe with concern as she turned and bent over slightly so we could examine her rear end.

"Yes, but in a good way," I said, as I eyed my wife's round buttocks, perfectly outlined by the absurdly tight dress.

"I'd tap that," muttered Arnold under his breath.

"Shut up Arny," said Carl.

Zoe turned to face us again, smoothing her dress over her hips uneasily. "I don't know, I feel fat. I have to suck my gut in. Do I really look sexy enough?"

"Maybe too sexy," admitted Carl.

"Thing is, that dress is so tight, I can see the outline of your bra," commented Arnold neutrally.

"I know, I noticed that," said Zoe, putting her hands on her boobs. "But if I take off my bra, my boobs will be bouncing out of control."

I think Ben surprised us all when he chimed in. "Well you are trying to send the message that you are, ah, available," said Ben, pushing his glasses back up his nose awkwardly.

We all broke out laughing at the idea of nerdy Ben encouraging my wife to lose her bra.

"Jeez, Ben, I didn't think you had it in you," murmured Zoe as she deftly unsnapped her bra and slipped it off, extracting it from the front of her dress with a shrug of her shoulders. "Oh my god, they are going to sag to my waist."

"No, they are still fairly perky," observed Arnold, gazing with relish at my wife's jiggling boobs.

We all watched in fascination as her nipples became flamboyantly erect.

"Everyone will be able to see when my headlights are on," said my wife, covering her nipples bashfully with her hands.

"Well, there won't be much doubt in Will's mind when he sees you in that outfit," I said. "I can't believe I am helping my wife sex it up to attract another man. This is surreal."

"I know honey, this is definitely the kinkiest thing we have ever done," said Zoe, coming over to give me a peck on the cheek. As she bent over I gazed with interest down the front of her dress at her dangling cleavage and then I glanced over to see Carl's eyes fixed on my wife's knockers.

"Getting an eyeful there, Carl?" I asked sardonically, and he blushed with embarrassment and averted his eyes while everyone else laughed.

"Ok, I'm going off to meet my date at the bar. If all goes well, he and I will be coming back here in a couple of hours, sauced up and feeling randy," said Zoe with a twinkle in her eye, striking a sexy pose by cocking one hip. "Wish me luck, fellas."

"Oh boy," I groaned.

Zoe bent over again to take my face in her hands and I knew that everyone was looking down the front of her dress again. "Ed, you and I are going to have some extremely steamy sex once this is over. Can't you feel it?"

"Yes, I think you are right," I said, looking up at her lovingly. "I feel those butterflies in my belly that I haven't felt since we first started dating."

"Me too!" she said brightly. "Bye bye, see you later,"

And with that she was gone, striding out of the room to go seduce another man.

"Wow, I hope you can handle this my friend," said Carl, clapping me on the shoulder.

The hours went by and we carried on our card game, but I just couldn't take my mind off my wife. I kept picturing her flirting with Will, bending over to show him her cleavage or rubbing up against him as they got drunk at the bar together and my gut wrenched with jealousy at the thought of it.

"You've been losing all night," commented Ben, showing me his two aces and scraping the chips toward himself.

"He's been distracted thinking about his wife with that other guy," said Carl, looking pointedly at Arnold.

Arnold pulled at his collar defensively. "Well, come on, it's not my fault this is happening, Carl." But Carl just gazed at Arnold coldly and said nothing. "Hey, Ed, look, lighten up man. If you change your mind about this this, you can always call it off and we will throw this Will guy out on his ass."

"Shit, that's just it, Arny," I said, throwing down my cards and taking up my beer. "It wasn't your damn idea, it was this guy Will's damn idea, and my wife suddenly felt someone paying attention to her in a way that I just can't anymore. I mean, I love my wife, but after twenty years, the mystery is gone. We are both known quantities to each other. Should I deny her a little fun with another guy because of my petty insecurities and jealousy?"

"Fuck, Ed," said Carl, looking at me sadly. "You are making me feel like a heel for breaking it off with Linda."

"Do you ever talk to her?" asked Ben gently.

"Sure, we make arrangements on who the kids will come to visit on holidays," said Carl. "Dammit, I'm calling her tomorrow. I'm seeing this whole thing in a new light. I cried like a baby when she cheated on me. It crushed my precious ego. But it didn't have to end like that. I want to give it another chance."

"Hey, good for you man, you do that," said Arnold, acting serious for once.

Just then the door opened and my wife and Will came stumbling into the dining room arm-in-arm, giggling drunkenly. They positively stunk of booze and pot. My wife's hair and makeup was a mess and her stockings were full of runs. Will is a big guy, over six feet tall and maybe 250 lbs. I gritted my teeth at the way he draped his muscular arm possessively around my wife and how she clung submissively to his side.

"Holy fuck, you weren't kidding," gasped Will, taken aback at the sight of our poker game. "Your goddamn husband is playing poker with his buddies right here." He gaped stupidly at us for a second with his mouth hanging open.

"Of course, that's what I told you, silly," said my wife, slurring slightly and rubbing Will's belly in a disturbingly sexual gesture as she snuggled against his chest. I noticed that Will had a raging hardon that was pitching a tent in his tacky pleated dockers.

"Ah, hello you two," I said, feeling my ire rise and pulse quicken at the sight of my wife being so intimate with this other guy. "Will, these are my old friends, Arnold, Ben, and Carl," I said carefully, gesturing at my pals in turn. "Guys, this is Will, my wife's friend from work."

"Smells like you two have been smoking some strong weed," said Arnold with pursed lips.

"Omigod, I am so stoned right now," babbled my wife gaily. "We smoked a bowl in Will's truck and, uh," she glanced at me shyly, "we fooled around a little."

I knew that she would, and I was resolved to let her have a bit a fun with Will, but my stomach dropped when she admitted it. My eyes went dark and I gasped for breath.

Will looked down at me in frank surprise. "Zoe said that you were cool with this and I didn't believe her. She said that we could come in her and fool around a little more in front of you, but that we had to follow some rules, and I thought she was just pulling my leg. Fuck this is some kinky shit you people are into. All your buddies wanna watch too?"

"What's the matter, will that give you performance anxiety?" asked Ben, tilting his head to the side quizzically.

"Fuck no, I think I'm gonna get off on this shit," said Will. "So Ed, Zoe said that I could squeeze her boobies in front of you. Is that right? I mean, are you giving me permission to feel up your wife?" He looked me right in the eyes with a broad grin on his face.

I wanted to get up and punch him right in his gloating face, but I swallowed my bile and just sneered at him.

12