Poker Night

Story Info
Our regular poker game gets a new player.
6.5k words
4.45
308.7k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers

The following story is a work of fiction. The only part of it that is remotely true is that I really did work with a woman named Suzanne who matched the physical description of the character in this story. However, her last name has been changed and the company mentioned in this story is entirely fictional.

Charley Ross, Bill Chambers, Terry Donald, and I are all employees of the Western Department Stores, Co. We all work together in the IS department. The four of us had all been hired within a period of 1 month and have remained close friends ever since. That was about 4 years ago. I should mention that we are all in our late twenties. Terry is married, but the rest of us are single. About a year ago, we started getting together every Friday night for a little poker game. Four people isn't really much of a poker game and we don't play for much money anyway. It's mostly a chance to get together, have a few drinks, and sit around and talk.

One of our favorite topics of conversation is Suzanne Williams, who we all just call Suzy. Suzy was hired in about 2 years ago. She's a little younger than we were, probably around 25. It's her physical attributes that are our favorite topic of conversation. Suzy is not a particularly pretty woman. She is average looking with sandy blonde hair. She's also a little on the heavy side, but not much. She has a rather large ass and the biggest set of knockers any of us have ever seen. At the time we didn't know what size they were, but we figured her bras had to be special ordered.


The four of us were hired as senior programmers. Terry and I are now project managers, Charley is the senior systems guru, and Bill is our DBA (for those of you who don't know what this means don't worry, it doesn't matter for the story anyway). Suzy is a tester. She is one of a group that runs all the new programs with data we supply and let's us know what changes need to be made. The four of us work with Suzy on a regular basis and frequently the five of us will have lunch together. At some point, I don't really remember exactly when, we mentioned our weekly poker game at one of these lunches. Suzy said that she played a little poker and would like to join us sometime. We just told her that if we had an opening sometime we'd let her know. Of course we really had no intention of ever inviting her. Our poker game is kind of a private ritual that we just keep to the four of us. Besides, we frequently discuss Suzy's boobs, and how we would all like to get our hands on them. We didn't think she was likely to want to join in that conversation.

Over the last month or so, Suzy has asked several times to join our game. Charley tried flirting with her a little to see if she would be any fun, but Suzanne just made it very clear she didn't get involved with people at work, so he let it drop. We all figured if she was that uptight, she wasn't going to enjoy our conversations, and we continued to avoid inviting her.

That all changed last week. Monday, Terry told the rest of us that he wouldn't be able to play Friday. His wife had tickets to the theater, and if he didn't go he was dead. We couldn't argue with that, so we just told him we would get together next week.

After Charley left, I think it was Bill who suggested we invite Suzy in his place. We both told him he was crazy, but he wondered if maybe a couple of drinks would loosen her up and she would actually turn out be fun. Charley and I both told him that the only thing we wanted to loosen was her bra. Bill just smiled and said that maybe that was a possibility, too. We asked him what he meant, but he just told us we would have to wait until the next day, so he could work out his plan.

The next day, Bill came over to my office first thing in the morning and he brought Charley with him. He had a wonderful idea. Bill had been an amateur magician as a teenager and he could play all sorts of games with a deck of cards. Suzy didn't know what kind of money we played for, so we would raise the stakes this Friday. We would play table stakes with $200 in play for each person. $200 wasn't really much money to the three of us, but to a woman on a tester's pay it would be very significant. The table stakes part was important, nobody could add anything to a bet that wasn't brought in initially. You couldn't borrow money and you couldn't raise beyond what you had. Bill would make sure that Suzy lost gradually for the first hour or so, then he would deal a very specific hand. He would deal Suzy 3 kings and 2 other cards. When she took two cards, he would deal her the fourth king. He would deal me a hand that I would take 2 cards from as well. Those cards would be obvious from what I had. The two cards he would give me would fill a straight flush. We wouldn't deal this hand until Suzy was down somewhere below $50. She would want to raise like crazy, but wouldn't have enough money. Bill thought we might talk her into betting her bra. He told us to think about it and we'd discuss it over lunch.

Suzy asked to join us at lunch, but we told her we had an important project to discuss and we'd get together with her on Wednesday. Terry joined us for lunch and the four of us discussed Bill's idea. Terry laughed and said since he was married, it was a good thing he was the one out, but he wished us luck and if it worked we had to tell him all about it. I asked Bill why we were limiting it to her bra. The other guys just looked at me. I said that if she was desparate enough to bet, she might bet more and more. Especially if we increased the money, say to $500 a person. Charley and Bill didn't think Suzanne would even be able to get that much money for one game, but I told them that as much as she wanted to be included, she would find a way if she was invited. We would need to invite her as soon as possible, so that she would have plenty of time to get the money together. We agreed that tomorrow at lunch would be perfect.

Wednesday afternoon the five us were eating lunch. We had scripted the conversation carefully. After we'd been eating about 5 minutes, Terry casually mentioned how sorry he was that he would miss the game Friday. We all told him that was okay, we would just play next week. He, of course, said to just play without him, but we told him that three people just wasn't much of a game. Right on cue, Suzy piped in that she would be happy to take Terry's place and then we would be able to play. I said I didn't know, we'd have to think about it. Suzy insisted that it was perfect. I turned to her and told her that we didn't want to hurt her feellings, but we didn't think she could afford to risk the kind of money we played for. I thanked her for her offer, but told her that she just wasn't ready for this game. She asked me how much we played for and I explained the $500 ground rules. Suzanne hesitated for a minute, and then said that was no problem. She'd played for that kind of money lots of times. Just tell her where the game was and she'd be there. I look at the other guys. They all shrugged their shoulders. I then told Suzy, "okay, the game is at my house at 7:00. Please understand we're all friends but the money we play for is serious. Don't come if you can't afford to play." Suzy just said not to worry about her and she'd be at my house by 7:00 Friday evening. Then she said she had to get back to work and left the table. We all waited until she was out of sight, then we all fell on the table laughing. We all knew that Suzy had never played more than 10 games of poker in her life, and that the biggest game she had ever played in was about $20.

Thursday afternoon the game got even better. Charley and I were working with another tester, Sharon, who asked us if it was true that Suzanne was playing poker with us the next night. We said it was and asked how she knew. She told us that Suzy had told her. She said that Suzy was so excited to get to play, that she had borrowed the $500 from her brother. Sharon had asked Suzy what would happen if she lost, and Suzy told her that her brother would kill her if she didn't pay him back Monday. Sharon started to ask her if she was crazy, but Suzy told her not to worry. She was such a good poker player there was no way she could lose. When she had been in college, she had won her sorority poker game. Sharon asked her how much that game had been for and Suzy told her it hadn't been for real money, they had just used chips and pretended. Sharon then asked us if this would be okay, and we just told her not to worry, it would all be all right. Charley and I had to walk down the hall very quickly after that. Sharon would have thought we had both lost our minds, if she had seen us both doubling over laughing as soon as we were out of sight.

Friday night came and the three of us met at my house at 6:30 to make sure that we had everything set. By 7:00, when Suzy arrived, we were ready. We each put $500 in cash into the bank and we each took $500 in chips. Suzy did seem a little nervous when she actually put the money down, but we didn't comment on it. Then I poured everyone a drink and we started playing. Over the next hour Suzy lost about $200. She started sweating a little and drinking a little faster. As soon as her drink was empty, I poured her another. By 8:30, Suzy had lost another $200 and had finished the second drink. Her hands were actually shaking as she picked up the cards. I told her not to worry, if she lost it all she would be allowed to stay and talk as the game continued. That happened sometimes, she didn't need to feel embarrassed. Of course I knew what she was really scared of, but we didn't want her to know that. I remember looking at the clock when Suzy lost the next big hand. It was 8:52 and Suzy was down to $30. Bill looked at me and I barely nodded at him. Sure enough I was dealt the 8, 9 10 of spades and an off 3 and 5. Suzy bet her whole $30, and we all called. I pitched the 3 and 5 like I was supposed to and sure enough I picked up the Jack and Queen of spades. The fun should pick up now.

I bet $100 and Charley and Bill both folded. Suzy looked at me and asked how she called. I told her she couldn't, we would just play and she would win or lose $30. She asked if there was any way she could borrow money to raise. She looked at Charley and he told her he would like to, but the rules were you could only bet what you brought to the table. Suzy just looked at him and said there had to be some way. Charley said he would think about it, and asked me if I would wait. Of course I said sure. Charley drummed his hands a minute or two like he was really thinking, and then he told Suzy he had one idea, but he didn't think she would go for it. She practically begged him to tell her his idea. He said okay, she could bet her bra. Suzy just looked at him like he was crazy, and asked him what the hell he was talking about. He told her that frankly she had the largest chest any of us had ever seen. Since she could only bet what she brought to the table, technically her bra should count since she had definitely brought that with her.

We would have to work out how much it would be worth, but he was sure we would all credit her something to get a look at her boobs. Suzy just said there was no way she was taking off her top for us and I said fine, I'll show my cards and we'll end this nonsense. Then Suzanne quickly said to stop and let her think for a minute. I said I'd wait, but there was no way this would work. Bill said sure it would, he'd happily credit her $50 for her bra and Charley agreed. Suzy appeared to be thinking about it, but I said it still wouldn't work. Everybody, even Suzy, asked me why not. I said that once she took the bra off it wasn't worth anything. Whoever won the bra, we all got to see her chest, but then winning it wasn't worth anything. Having the bra had to get you something. Suzy was the one who actually asked me what I meant.

I "thought" for a minute and then told her that whoever had the bra at the end of each hand got to play with her boobs for 30 seconds. If she won it on a hand she could put it back on. While it was in play it would be bet as a $50 dollar chip since that was the price agreed on. Suzy said no way, and we thought she might actually back out. Then she said there was no way she was betting that for $50. Maybe for $200. I hemed and hawed a little and then said it was okay if the other guys agreed. The bra would count as a $100 chip and we would give her another $100 in chips. Oh, and by the way, if I won, I got to remove it. Charley and Bill both said sure. It was my hand and if I wanted to make that bet it was my business.

Suzy then hesitated and stammered something about only saying maybe. I just said fine, it didn't matter to me one way or the other, just make up her mind. This hand had taken way too long and we needed to get on with the game. I think at that point, since I hadn't pushed, Suzy was even surer that she had me beat. She quickly almost snarled fine, she'd do it. I said okay, but now Bill stopped the game. He said that anything bet had to be put into the pot. Suzy said she wasn't taking her bra off unless she lost. We weren't getting a free peek. I said that was fair, how about if we just see what's being bet. Suzy would just take her shirt off and put it on the table. That way we would see her bra and we would also have her shirt to hold her to her bet. Suzy didn't seem to like that idea, but she finally actually agreed. She was wearing a simple white button-up shirt. She quickly unbuttoned it, pulled it off, and put it on the table. Then she sat back and tried to act like it was nothing unusual. Then just glared at Bill and asked if he was satisfied. He just smiled and said that was fine.

We had always thought that Suzy had a huge chest, and that was indeed the biggest bra we had ever seen. Suzy was a big girl, broad shouldered with, frankly, a bit of a tummy. But those boobs were so incredible nobody noticed anything else. We credited Suzy the $100 and handed her another $100 in chips. Suzy said that since the bra counted as $100 she had matched my bet and raised me another $50. She put the chips in and waited. I hesitated a moment like I was thinking about it, then I put my $50 in and said Call. Suzy laid down her 4 kings and laughed and told us to keep dreaming. I just laid my cards down face up. Suzy's jaw dropped. Bill took her shirt and started to walk away. Suzy asked him what he was doing. He told her he was going to hang it up until the game was over. She just looked at us and said it was just a joke. We told her it was no joke. We played this game very seriously and all bets were to be honored. Now, if she had no pride in her word we couldn't stop her from leaving, but we were keeping her shirt as a souvinier and she certainly was no longer welcome in our circle.

For a moment I thought Suzanne might actually start crying, but she quickly wiped her eyes and actually apologized. She said we were right, a bet was a bet and she had to live with it. She stood up and told me to come get my prize. I got behind her and unhooked her bra. As I did, I had to look at the tag. It said 44F. I had never seen an F-cup before and if you haven't ever seen one I can't even describe how big that is. Then I lowered her bra away and those huge tits were there for all of us to see. Her boobs sagged down a bit, but for as huge as they were, they were pretty firm. I just put my hands under both of them from behind and started playing with them. When my time was almost up, I reached up and played with her nipples for a few seconds. Then I went back to my seat and Suzy and I both sat down. When I looked over I actually got my first good look at her tits. They were every bit as fantastic as I thought they would be. Aside from the tits being huge, her aureolae were bigger than silver dollars and her nipples were almost the size of a champagne cork.

I dealt the next hand. I don't know if it was the alcohol or simply that Suzanne had just accepted the situation, but she just sat there topless and played the next hand as if nothing special had happened. We wanted the game to go for a while, so Bill made sure Suzy won the next hand. She won about $300, but I didn't put her bra in the pot. After the hand, I started to go back over to her, and she put her hands up and asked me what I was doing. I reminded her that whoever had the bra after a hand go to play with her tits. It didn't matter who won the hand. She said that she had won, so she would just give me the $100 it was worth. I just told her that wasn't the deal and to stand up so I could get to those beauties again. She just sighed and stood up. This time I just bounced those huge things up and down for a few seconds. The rest of the time I just felt and squeezed her nipples. I admit they were very hard to ignore. Afterwards we sat down and played another hand. I kept the bra for another 2 hands and then lost it to Charlie. Charlie couldn't wait to get his hands on those things. He kept the bra for 5 hands and he played with those things, bounced them, tweaked then, squeezed them, and just tried to hold them in his hands. After about the third hand, Suzy did ask how long we would play. We told her we usually broke up around 3:00 in the morning. She sighed again and said that was fine. Charley finally lost the bra to Bill. Bill then got his turn to play with those huge boobs. Suzanne seemed to be getting more and more humiliated each time she had to stand up so someone could play with her tits.

After Bill had his 4th hand to play with those boobs, I signaled Bill to setup another hand. We had been playing a while and Suzy had about $150 in chips. Bill dealt her 3 aces and he gave me 2 queens. Suzy bet $50 and everyone called. Suzy took two cards and I took three. Bill gave Suzy a pair of sixes so she had Aces full. He dealt me the other two queens. I bet $100 and Suzy called. Then Bill raised $50 and Charley folded. I raised another $50 and the bet came to Suzy. She was now out of chips and the bet was another $100. She "knew" she would win and wanted to raise. She asked us what she could bet this time. I just laughed and said I guessed there was only one possiblity. Since she had bet the top half last time, she could do the same thing with her bottom half. She said there was no way we were screwing her over a bet. I said fine, but she would bet her panties and whoever won got to take them off. Also, whoever had the panties at the end of a hand got to play with her bottom half. They couldn't fuck her, but they could pet her, rub her, finger her or anything else that came to mind. Suzy was so sure, and had had so many drinks, she didn't even argue. She just said that it had to be worth more than $200. Bill and I said that seemed fair. We would credit her $200 for her panties and give her another $200 in chips. However, the same rules applied, she would have to take her jeans off so we could see the wager, and whoever won the hand got to remove the panties. Suzanne just sort of growled, fine, and stood up to remove her jeans.

As I've mentioned, Suzy was a big girl. When she dropped those jeans, that was one big butt that came into view. She was wearing basic white panties that pretty much covered everything, but the size of that ass was still awfully impressive. We only got a quick view of it as she removed her jeans and then sat back down, but we were sure looking forward to seeing more of it soon.

Suzy put $100 of additional chips into the pot. She had ended up raising the pot $200. Bill folded and it came back to me. I called and waited for the fun to begin.

Suzy laid down her full house and started to pull in the chips. I just quietly said "excuse me, I havent' shown my cards yet." Suzanne actually laughed, telling me to go ahead and show my cards so she could get her jeans back on. She said her butt was cold and to hurry up. I flipped my hand over and told her that her butt was about to get a lot colder. Suzy looked like she was in shock. Her eyes got real wide and her hands started to shake. I think the loss actually started to sober her up. Suzy stood up and I think I saw a tear in her eye. Maybe if I had been less drunk myself I would have felt sorry for her, but I wasn't and I didn't.

mcfbridge
mcfbridge
707 Followers
12