Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took hold of the waist band of her panties and slowly pulled them down. Her pussy came into view and the other guys actually applauded. As I said earlier Suzy has sandy blonde hair, and it was very obvious that it was her natural color. I pulled the panties down to her ankles and she stepped out of them. Suzanne was just standing there, naked. Bill still had the bra, so he and I started discussing how we would work this. After a few seconds, Suzy told us to just get this over with. I said okay, and told her to get down on her hands and knees. Suzanne started to move and then stopped and asked why she needed to get into that position. I told her that since I had the panties and Bill had the bra, we needed access to all the good parts. On her hands and knees, I could get to her bottom half, and her tits would be hanging down wonderfully for Bill get at them.

Again, I don't know if it was the alcohol, or just that Suzy was so overwhelmed by the situation. Either way, she actually said that sounded reasonable and got down on her hands and knees. When she got down, that huge ass was just pointing back at all of us. I told Bill he could get to her boobs, but he said he'd rather wait and watch this. I actually pulled up a chair right behind Suzy's butt and sat down. I grabbed one of those huge cheeks in each hand and just pulled them as far apart as I could. As soon as her asshole came into view, Suzy jumped up and asked me what the Hell I was doing. I told her I had just won her bottom half fair and square, and that I could open up anything I wanted to. Frankly, I told her, I could then do whatever I wanted with what I pulled open. I could see Suzy start to argue, but then she just shrugged and got back down so that her ass was pointing back at me.

I pulled that butt back open, so we could all see everything. After a few seconds, I reached down and grabbed her pussylips and pulled them open, too. Both her holes were spread wide open for our viewing enjoyment, and a beautiful view it was. When the time was up I let go of her pussy. Bill had enjoyed the view so much, he actually forgot to play with her boobs. We all took our seats and began the next hand. Suzy was really shaken, so I poured her another drink. She gulped the whole thing down before the first bet.

Bill dealt Suzy a good hand and we made sure she won about $400 this time. We had nothing else to play for, and we wanted this game to last a long time. When the hand was over, Suzy actually smiled and raked in her chips. Then, without even being asked, she got down on her hands and knees and waited. This time Bill did go to the front. He reached under her and started jiggling her boobs. They were so big, he actually had to lift them a little so they didn't brush the floor. I pulled her butt open again, and then I put my index finger up her asshole. I felt her start to get up, but she remembered the rules and stayed where she was. When my time was up, I took my finger out and went back to the table. Suzy gathered herself and looked at me. She told me that was not her favorite hole to be played with. I said fine, next time I would play with the other one. She actually thanked me.

We gave Suzy another drink and played another hand. I don't remember who won. It didn't matter anyway. We had decided we would keep Suzy playing and make sure that at the end of the night she had her $500. Suzy finished that drink during the hand. After the hand was over, Suzy went right back to her hands and knees. She looked back and reminded me that I had promised to play with the other hole. I agreed, but I told her it would be easier and save me some time, if she would reach back and hold her butt open for me. Suzy didn't even argue. She put her head down and reached back and opened her ass as wide as she could. She probably pulled it farther open than I had.

I reached in, opened her pussy, and started to put one finger in it. It was so wet, that I ended up putting two in almost immediately. Meanwhile, Bill was rubbing her boobs, and Suzy actually started to moan a little. When the time was up, I thought Suzanne looked a little disappointed. We played another hand. Suzy was so drunk we didn't dare give her any more. We didn't want her to pass out. She got back down and didn't even have to be asked to open up. She just reached back, opened that huge ass up, and just waited. I fingered her pussy again until the time was up. When I pulled my fingers out, Suzy actually looked back and told me I didn't have to quit if I didn't want to. I told her thanks, but I needed to play by the rules.

The next hand, I lost the panties to Bill and he lost the bra to Charlie. I was the odd man out as they started to play with her. Suzy had gotten back down and opened her ass up again. Charlie started working on her boobs, and Bill put a finger into that big ass. Suzy turned around and asked Bill if he could please play with the other hole. Bill told her that each of them was going to have to have at least one turn at her asshole, but if she asked nicely after the next hand he would switch holes. The next hand was played and there went Suzy back into position, butt held way open. She didn't say anything, however.

Bill reached in and just put his finger to her butthole and rubbed a little. Suzy must have remembered what he'd told her, and she immediately asked him if he would please play with her pussy instead. Bill said that since she had asked so politely, he would happily honor her request. For the next 4 hands, Suzy would get down and Bill would finger her pussy. For the last two, he started rubbing her clit while he did it. By the end of the time, Suzy's whole body was shaking.

The next hand, Bill lost the panties to Charlie, and Charlie lost the bra to me. Suzy turned to Charlie and actually told him that she knew he'd want to play with her anus, so she'd open up for him so he could get to it. She also asked if he would work on her pussy after that. Charlie said sure and Suzy got down and opened up. Charlie actually managed to get two finger into Suzy's butt. I was working on those fantastic tits at the time, and Suzy didn't seem to mind at all. For the next 4 hands, Charlie fingered Suzy's pussy and played with her clit. I pulled her boob sideways out from under her. It was so big, I was able to lift it up and out where I could actually kiss and lick her nipple. By the end of the 4th time, there was no question that Suzy was bucking back against Charlie's hand.

The next hand was my turn, so I won the panties and Bill got the bra. Again, Suzy went down and I started working on her pussy and clit. She was so wet and humping so hard, I had three fingers inside her by the time it ended. We got up and played another hand. Suzy didn't even look at her cards, she just folded. As soon as the hand was over, Suzy almost seemed to jump down. She reached back and grabbed her pussylips and pulled them open as far as she possibly could and as soon as I touched her pussy, she started humping back for all she was worth. I rubbed her clit for the whole 30 seconds and then stopped. Suzy just stayed there holding her pussy open, and asked me if I would please keep doing that until she came. She was so horny she couldn't stand it. I just said I was sorry, but rules were rules. Suzy actually stayed there a few seconds, trembling, but when she saw I had gotten up, she went back to her chair.

We dealt another hand. Bill bet something. we all folded, and Suzy said "great, the hand is over, come on". She got back down and pulled her pussy open again. I fingered her and rubbed her clit again, and Suzy just kept moaning. After time was up I pulled may hands away. Suzy just said to screw the rules and make her cum. I brushed her clit and said that we couldn't do that. She asked why the Hell not.

I said it wouldn't be fair. We were all horny too, so she would just have to live with it. I brushed her clit a couple of times while I said it, to keep her worked up. Suzy just said she'd make sure all of us came, just tell her what we wanted and play with her pussy. I brushed her clit a couple more times. Then I told her there were three of us and she had three holes. We would each get to use one of them. She said she didn't think she could do all that at one time. As I brushed that clit a little more, I told her I didn't mean all at the same time. We would go one after the other. She didn't answer right away, so I leaned forward and licked her clit. That seemed to do it. She just said "yes, yes, just please keep going".

I put both my hands back to work, and Bill started licking her tit. It seemed like less than a minute before she was coming. It took her about 5 minutes to get her breath back. While we waited we discussed how we would do this. We finally agreed we would cut cards. High card got to choose a hole first, second got to choose next, and the low card got what was left. Bill pulled the 5 of hearts, Charlie, the Jack of spades, and I pulled the ace of hearts. I chose her asshole, Charlie wanted her mouth, and Bill got her pussy, which he said was his first choice anyway.

After Suzy caught her breath, we explained things to her. Suzy said she knew what she had agreed to, but she had just been so horny. Couldn't we please stick to her pussy and maybe her mouth, and at least not fuck her up the ass. I told her that none of us really wanted to be second in a hole, and asked if she'd ever had it up the butt before. She said she had a few times, but she hadn't enjoyed it much. We told her that maybe if we did her pussy right before her butt, she'd be so horny she'd like it. Besides, if she was really good, we'd make her come again before we quit.

Charlie went first. He just took his pants down and sat down in one of the chairs. Suzy got down on her knees, put her head in his lap and started sucking for all she was worth. Charlie smiled and told us she was really good at this. Suzy actually lifted up and said thank you. Then she went right back to sucking. I don't think Charlie lasted 5 minutes. He yelled he was coming and started jerking into her mouth. Bill and I assumed Suzy swallowed everything since we never saw a drop drip down her face.

Bill went next. He put her back on her hands and knees and went at her doggie style. He reached under her and fingered her clit while he did her. By the time he came she was moaning and humping for all she was worth. Bill moved out of the way and I got behind her.

I had gotten a tube of vaseline while Bill was screwing Suzy. I had already rubbed some on my dick. As soon as I got behind her, I put some on my finger and stuck the finger up her ass to lubricate her. I put my the head of my cock to her asshole, and Suzy just pushed back until the head popped inside. I plunged all the way into her butt, and Suzy just kept humping on my dick in her ass. I don't know how long I screwed her ass. However long it was it wasn't long enough. It was great. While I screwed her butt, I reached under her and played with her clit. After a while Suzy came again. When she did, her ass just clamped down on me and that was all I could take. I came harder than I think I've ever cum in my life. We were all just sitting there on the floor. Suzy was still on her knees with her head resting on her hands. Her butt was pointing straight in the air. I just reached up and patted it. Suzy smiled and layed down on her stomach.

We were all so drunk, nobody dared drive home. We all just sacked out on the floor of that room. Sometime in the morning we all woke up. I don't really know what time it was, but the sun was well up. I didn't know how Suzanne would react after she woke up and was sober. Suzy just grabbed her purse and pulled out her wallet. She asked us to give her the money she had coming for her chips. She had about $525 in chips so we gave that to her. She hadn't said anything else and I thought that maybe she was so upset, she just didn't want to speak to us. Then she started to walk to the door. Before she got there she turned around. "I told you I was good at poker, when's the next game?". We told her next Friday at 7:00 right here. She said great, she'd be there and left.

Today's Sunday. Bill and Charlie and I don't know what were going to tell Stephen. But we're going to come up with something.

12