Poker Night

Story Info
A slave under her Master's table.
2.2k words
4.13
55.3k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Okay, first of all, let me make this clear. I'm a slave. I don't apologize for that, and I don't expect your forgiveness or understanding. I don't intend to explain it to you; I'm just telling you so you understand from the start. All you need to understand is that I'm owned by my Master, and I do whatever it is that He tells me to do. He rarely tells me to do anything. He asks, and I obey because that's what I do.

I'm going to tell you about my night last Friday night because some people have asked.

Master isn't one of those dominants that expects his slave to be naked all the time. He expects nice packaging. Last Friday night was Dominant poker night at Master's house, so it would be my responsibility to take care of everyone. Therefore, I chose Master's favorite French Maid outfit for me. It is pretty typical of French Maid outfits. Very short black satin dress, with the little white lace apron. This one was cut exceptionally low, so that the bodice was under my breasts. My breasts are not large, and the very tight bodice acted almost like a corset, setting them off and pushing them out as much as possible. The flared skirt was so short that it did not cover my ass or my cunt (sorry if you find that offensive, but that is the term Master prefers). Of course, I did not wear panties, but I did wear a lace cap in my hair. I wore thigh high fishnets and black patent leather shoes, with six inch heels and three straps around my ankles. I was aware that while the shoes were nearly impossible to walk in, it was likely that I would spend most of the evening on my knees. My ensemble was completed by my leather slave collar with its dog tag, identifying me as my Master's property.

I'm also fully aware that most of you are going to read this with one hand on the scroll button and the other on your respective crotches. I'm not going to be overly descriptive with this, because I know that you horny bastards are just going to jerk off as you read this anyway, so I'll keep it as nasty as possible for you. <>

As each of the five other Masters arrived, I would greet them at the door. I'd curtsey nicely for them, and then step aside, eyes averted as they passed into the house. Two of them kissed me hello hard on my mouth, shoving their tongues into my mouth. One twisted my exposed nipples until I cried out and my knees buckled. One fingered my cunt, and the last one pushed me face against the wall and ran his hands all over my ass cheeks, squeezing and kneading them. By the time all five were there, my cunt was already wet and ready for anything.

None of the other Sirs brought their slaves with them, so I would be responsible for all of them.

They all sat down at the dining room table, and I brought them each a beer. I arranged various snacks on TV tables set strategically around the poker table so that the Sirs could reach whatever type of snack they wanted. The big screen TV was visible in the living room so I placed a series of pornographic DVDs in the changer and turned it on with the sound turned very low. No one was sitting in the position with their back to the screen, so anyone could watch or not as they chose. Lastly, I positioned a cooler filled with ice and beer at Master's side, so that He could pass out beers as needed.

With the stage all set, the Sirs settled in and started their poker night. They would not leave the table until the game broke up. I took up my position under the table. The table, by the way, has a glass top, so that They could watch me, if They so chose. It would probably be a while before I was needed, so for the time being, I lay on my back, looking up at the game going on above me. I listened to the sound from the DVD. The sounds of a hard whipping soon had me squirming, and I spread my legs as I lay there and watched the cards slide around the table and I lazily started to stroke my hairless slit.

A few minutes later, Sir M motioned for me. I crawled over to him under the table, looking up at him through the glass top.

"I'm going to sit out a hand or two," he advised the others. I knew that this meant that Sir M wanted to avail himself of the services of my mouth. He loves my blow jobs!

He pushed his chair back just a bit, and slouched in his seat. I unhooked his belt, and then opened his fly. I fished around inside his pants and finally managed to free his erection. He spread his legs and I crawled between them. I pointed his stiff cock toward my mouth and engulfed it, taking it as deep as I could. I sucked hard on the head and shaft and swirled my tongue around it. Then I held him deep in my mouth and used my tongue on that sensitive spot just behind the head on the bottom of his shaft. He likes it when I do that. He started to gently thrust into my mouth. I could tell by his breathing that he wouldn't last long. I lovingly moved him toward orgasm, worshiping his manhood.

"Hey, hurry up over there. I have to piss!" Sir J interrupted our revelry.

I knew that I had to finish off Sir M and get to Sir J quickly. I didn't want the consequences of not being there to handle Sir J's urination. I redoubled my efforts with Sir M. I took him deep and swallowed again and again, my throat massaging the head of his cock. Then I reached up under his shirt and grabbed a nipple, pinching it and rolling it in my fingers. Success! That never fails with him. He started breathing faster, and tensed and flooded my throat with his seed. As soon as he calmed, I pulled away and moved to Sir J.

Sir J had at least been helpful in that he had already taken his half-erect penis out of his pants. I quickly took it into my mouth and clamped my lips tightly around the shaft. Since he was half hard, I suspected that his stream wouldn't be full force. I was proven right as the first trickle started into my mouth. I let him fill my mouth with the bitter fluid before I swallowed. The action got him even a little harder yet, and so the flow remained at a trickle, an easy pace that I could swallow without difficulty. When he finished, I carefully licked him clean. I started to replace him in his pants, but he waved me away, and went back to the hand he was playing.

Then I crawled back to Sir M, and made sure that his cock was clean as a whistle. I started to tuck him away, and he waved me away as well. That gave me mixed feelings. While it meant that I wouldn't have the bother of removing them from their pants every time, it also meant that I was in for a lot of action that night.

For the next half-hour, I was kept fairly busy. First Master wanted a blowjob. Then Sir R had to piss in my mouth. (By now I'm sure you understand that, for the evening, I am their cock-sucking urinal.) Then Sir K filled my mouth, and my belly, with his warm tangy piss. By the time I sucked off Sir R, and swallowed every drop of his precious cum, I needed to use the toilet myself. After all, I had drunk the piss of three of the Masters, imbibing the contents of their three bladders. Stands to reason that I would have to go!

I announced to the group that I needed a couple of minutes of private time away, and asked if was okay with everyone. They barely bothered to pause their game to tell me "okay." I hurried, not wanting anyone to need me while I was gone.

I crawled out from under the table and rushed to the bathroom. I peed just as fast as I could, pushing hard to keep the hot flow going, but it took a long time because I had so much pee to get rid of!

Relieved, I rushed back to the table and crawled underneath. Play had stopped, and all the Masters were sitting there with silly grins on their faces. As I got into position, Master reached under the table and placed a bowl on the floor near his feet. It was filled to the brim with a yellow liquid. I knew at once it wasn't beer and that I had taken too long going to the toilet.

Master used His foot to push the bowl toward me. All the Masters were watching. They had done this before to me, and they got perverted joy out of watching me. I crawled to the bowl and lowered my head. I could smell the urine, the piss. I tentatively snaked out my tongue and started to lap at the piss in the bowl. I could feel its oily texture, taste its bitterness. I lapped and lapped like a hungry kitten lapping at a bowl of sweet milk.

Master used his foot to push my face into the bowl for a second. The others laughed. I continued to lap at the warm piss until it was gone. It was hard to swallow and I gagged on it twice. To drink warm piss directly from the source is one thing. Drinking it from a bowl is quite another. You really have to want to please to do that. It is an incredible act of submission, and by the time I finished, my cunt was literally dripping on the floor. I sat up as much as I could and wiped my mouth on the back of my hand.

That done, I went back to my duties, sucking the cum from various cocks and drinking the piss of those who needed relief. It's why I was there.

A bit later, while I was sucking Sir J's cock for the third time that night, another problem arose. Sir R, who was sitting directly opposite Sir J, announced that he had to pee. I worked hard on finishing Sir J, but this was the third time he had had me suck him off that night and he was taking a much longer time this time.

"You'd better hurry, cunt! I've got to go!" Sir R warned. A moment later he repeated his warning. "Cunt! Get over here NOW! I have to piss, you stupid pig!"

This was really affecting my concentration. Sir J was moaning and rolling his head. I had both hands under his shirt, squeezing and pinching his nipples. My head was bobbing as best it could under the table and I was sucking him as hard as I could. Then I felt it.

I was on my hands and knees with my ass pointed toward Sir R. No longer able to hold it and wait for Sir J to cum in my mouth, Sir R had slid forward on his chair and aimed his cock at my ass. He let go with a very hot, very hard stream of piss. He was playing it all over my ass, and aiming it at my asshole and cunt. The hot oily liquid ran down the crack of my ass and dripped off of my nether lips onto the hardwood floor. God, it felt so GOOD. I was distracted from sucking Sir J's cock and loving the feel of the hot fluid on my body. I started to cum without even touching myself. Of course, I hid my orgasm from Master, since I had not been granted permission. Thankfully, Sir J then blew his load into my waiting mouth. I rolled it around on my tongue before I swallowed it. It was easy to swallow, since it was his third and there was not as much as the other times.

The game broke up at that point. I went about cleaning up, licking Sir R's cold piss from the floor. The other Masters watched for a while, marveling at the training that Master had given me, that I didn't even have to be told to clean up. Master offered to let any of them fuck me in any of my three slave-holes, but I had literally sucked all of the cum out of them and all demurred.

Master had me come out from under the table and show them to the door. I chuckled to myself that none of them kissed me good-bye on the mouth and shoved their tongues in my mouth the way they had greeted me when they arrived.

Then I went back like a good slave and finished licking Sir R's piss off the floor. By now it was really cold and nasty, but I did it anyway, and when Master left the room, I rubbed my cunt and came as I licked it up.