Poker Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drunks
Drunks
13 Followers

I would like to say that it was me, but Maria dealt me crap, and when I threw three cards away, the next three were not much better. I had a pair of nines, Maria had only a pair of jacks but it was good enough. Much to the shrieks from the girls, Maria got up, licked her lips and said, "hmm, two cocks in one night, fantastic".

This girl really was a nymphomaniac. I stood up and looked at Mark and Natalie who was suddenly paying more attention. As Maria came over there was an evil look on her face that made me decidedly uneasy. There was no kiss this time, but she walked behind me whispered something in my ear like "payback time" and gently kissed my neck.

She then sank to her knees and reached in front of me, pulling my boxers over my fully erect shaft. I just stood there not knowing what to do, or what was coming. I looked down and I have never seen my cock so big, it must have been about 9 inches and Natalie's eyes had widened and she was licking her lips absentmindedly. Maria then gave me a hard slap on the right buttock as she said "that's for leaving me high and dry in the last round!"

Remind me never to cross this girl.

Still kneeling behind me she looked over to Natalie and moved her arms around my waist until her hands were wrapped around my hardened member saying "Now what have I got here?" she started to stoke my shaft slowly and it was my turn to take sharp intakes of breath.

She then said "I had better get a better look at this". And got up and moved in front of my. If there was an evil look in her face before, this one was straight out of Beelzebub's lair. I was nervous!

She stood on her tiptoes, tried to change the look on her face to angelic and gave me a peck on my cheek. Now I was very nervous!! She quickly dropped onto her knees and took my member in her mouth in one go. She looked up at me, are eyes met and then she raked back up my cock with her teeth, not too hard but hard enough to give me a pleasure/pain experience. I didn't know whether to yell with pain of moan with delight. Instead I looked at Mark who had a cheesy grin on his face, I got the feeling that she had done that to him before.

She then replaced her teeth with her tongue and licked the base of my cock; the warmth of her mouth was amazing, her skilled tongue having the desired effect. It wasn't going to be long before I came. Maria worked the shaft will amazing expertise. Now I thought Natalie gave good head, but hell this was a whole new level. I could feel the familiar feeling building up inside of me, and I could guess so could Maria, as all of a sudden he stopped what she was doing and said "that's enough for you stud".

What, when, hang on a minute, get back down there, I was shot. I wanted to speak, yell, complain anything but that was it, my mind had gone, no words were coming out of my mouth. Well no recognisable words anyhow. My world had come crashing down in a huge pile of rubble and even Natalie was trying to stifle a snigger, and not very successfully. This was just not fair.

Maria walked back to her seat, and looked round to where her clothes were strewn and said, "thanks for the game losers".

So I said, "wait a minute, don't I get the same option to stay in the game?" What?? What did I just say?

"Looks like Duncan wants to put on a show for us", was the response that I got. I had to get her in the same state as the rest of us, but was I thinking straight?

Maria then said, "I'll tell you what, I will play you one more game, but if you loose you and Mark have to jack off for us two."

"What, how did I get roped into this?" Mark yelled.

"And if I win?" was my response, all bravado and no brains.

"You get my panties that you are obviously craving and me and Nats will put on a show for you."

"What, hey leave me out of this!" Natalie said with a bit of steel in her voice.

So Maria said "OK, I'll put on a show if I loose but you boys still have to jack off if you loose".

"Deal!"

"That's not fair", protested Mark, but nobody was listening.

I dealt and things were not looking good, I have a pair of sixes and an ace kicker which I decided to keep, threw in the two other cards and.... got no help at all. Mark is not going to be happy here. We showed our hands and as luck would have it Maria didn't have a hand, she also didn't look like she cared. I got the feeling that I was going to win that hand no matter what.

"OK stud, lets see you put that tongue to some good use", was Maria's comment.

I was starting to think this girl is unbalanced but I took one look at her and I wasn't going to argue. Having said that I looked at Natalie who gave me a little nod of approval. With the green light I walked over to Maria, with my rock hard shaft standing to attention. We kissed and I sank to me knees, I didn't waste any preamble in getting her black, panties off. They were moist, and had a scent that was intoxicating, I was sure I was about to explode. I decided I would follow suit and start at Maria's feet, after I had removed her panties and threw them over to Mark. I worked my way up her leg, licking and kissing her soft skin, she was tanned with no visible panty lines, and yes she had shaved her pubic area bold. Apparently very recently as she was as smooth as silk.

Mark asked, "when did you do that?".

"This afternoon before we came out", was the nonchalant reply.

"Have you been planning this all day?" Mark asked, there was no response just that attempted angelic look again, it was fooling no-one.

I continued to work on her upper thighs and Maria's breathing was becoming more erratic, I swapped thighs and deliberately missed her bold pussy, as I had done with Natalie. I heard Natalie say to Mark that I am such a tease when I go down, but I can't help myself. I like to take my time and to build up the tension. Then again I carefully flicked her pussy with my tongue, barely touching her, she gave a sharp intake of breath. I then started to suck and lap up her flavours, I found her clit easily as it protruded a good quarter of an inch and flicked it with my tongue, Maria was writhing at this time and for the first time that night I though that I had the upper hand. I was probably mistaken as she clasped my head with her thighs as I had no-where else to go but continue lapping, not that I was about to go anywhere.

I continued to flick, tease, lick this fantastic bold, smooth pussy for all my worth and it was having the effect. Maria starting to yell, why did I think that she would be a screamer? She was yelling, "go on stud, I'm coming, I'm coming, oh god, oh god, yeeeessss!!!"

I could be wrong but I think she came. Maria was shuddering and I continued to flick her clit with my tongue, my tongue's assault on her pussy continued unabated. "oh god, oh god" was all we were getting from Maria now. "oh god, yeeeaaaaassssss" as the shudders started again.

I decided that I had better stop. Her legs grip of my head ceased a while back. I slouched back to my seat not sure what else to do. Maria just looked at Natalie with a befuddled look and said, "wow, you're right, he does go down well". If she were a cat she would be purring.

"What! What is she on about, what's going on?" I asked Natalie.

"Oh we were talking about oral sex while we were out and I said you were great".

"When was this??" I asked, a little taken aback.

"Why do you think us girls go to the toilet together", was Natalie's response.

"You knew about this plan?"

"Maria mentioned it in the pub earlier, I said why not".

Mark and I were stunned, Natalie never gave us a hint of a clue that she knew about this, she acted all embarrassed, it was a performance that merited an Oscar. I looked over to Maria who just sat there looking flushed but with a grin from ear to ear.

I have to admit I was feeling a little used, now I admit there are worse ways to be used, but this was all a bit of a shock. Maria then stood up (rather shakily) and said, "I believe I owe you a show".

With that she got on all fours and crawl over to Mark. Now it had been a little while since Mark had got some action and he was looking as confused as I was but Maria stopped in front of him and started to run her moist slit.

I looked over at Natalie who put one finger over her lips as if telling me to be quite and she sat on my lap impaling herself on my solid shaft. She slowing started to ride me, but getting faster and faster. Now I was horny and a little angry and there was no way I was going to be restricted to the chair. I picked Natalie up, and moved against a wall, she was still impaled on my rod.

Now this wasn't slow, sensual sex, this was wild animal, hot and thrust and I would like to say it lasted hours, it didn't. But it lasted long enough for us both to cum, and boy did I cum. I must have shot a river inside Natalie, but the more I came the more exited Natalie got and therefore the more I came. Until we were both a spent force on the floor of the Hotel's bar. Natalie curled up to me and we just lied there, oblivious to our surroundings.

Then, as the world around me slowly came into focus I has hearing familiar noises around me as Mark and Maria were wildly at it, again this was not soft, gentle stuff going on here, this was just wild passion and the fact that poor Mark had needed some relief, I got the feeling that while we were at it, Maria was still teasing him.

The noise was building, Mark's grunts and Maria's screams, and Natalie and me were just lying there watching. I had never watched any one have sex before, apart from porn films. This was no film. The smell in the room was unmistakable lust. Then one final loud shriek from Maria and Mark was pumping his seed deep into her, and they crumpled down onto the floor about two feet away from us.

The four of us remained there, silent apart from some deep breathing. Maria had crawled Mark and herself next to us and I didn't have a care in the world. Natalie was gently rubbing my chest and there was a familiar reaction going on in my groin.

It wasn't long before I was hard again. I suggested to Natalie that we go to bed and she agreed. The four of us got up and went to the lift, we left our clothes where they were, which was all over the place in the Hotel's bar.

We went to our own rooms and this time we made Natalie and I made love, it was one hell of a night and I must say I lasted much longer than previously.

Drunks
Drunks
13 Followers
12