Poker Night Ch. 01: Intro

Story Info
A friendly poker game...
1.3k words
3.84
25k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ahhhhh, poker night! I have been looking forward to this all week. Walking in the door at the house I look around for my girlie.... ahhhh there she is, in the kitchen area prepping for the night. 'Hello sweetness, getting everything ready?'

She looks up at me and smiles... dressed in nothing but her 'Molest the Cook' apron, chains, and rings... 'Yes Sir, just checking that we have all we need. Drinks, nibbles, fresh decks, and the chips. Do we need anything else?'

"Hmmmm,' looking over at the poker table and seeing that the pads and pens are there, toy bag laid out on the side table 'no, it looks like we have everything we need' walking over to her, wrapping her in my arms. Hand to the small of her back, the other to the base of her neck and holding her to me. Taking the kiss I want and continuing it until I feel that first shudder that lets me know she is cumming for me, breaking the kiss long enough to murmur 'Good girl' kissing her again and then pulling back 'Now, time for me to shower before we get started... everyone coming tonight?'

A bit breathless from the orgasm she looks up at me 'Yes Sir, everyone has confirmed... all of them are bringing their girls... and the girls are all excited to be allowed to come this time' she narrows her eyes at me 'Why are they allllll coming this time? I normally serve you all drinks and nibbles with only one of them helping. Why do we need 5 girls here tonight?'

Continuing to hold her and fondling her ass, nipping her neck, and laughing at her little flash of jealousy and milking it 'Well, you know that I hate to see you have to work that hard, and thought that you might want a bit of a break' my smile tells her that there is more to it than just that.

'Uh huh' she isn't buying it 'and why the pads and pens... you play poker, not Spades' she has that narrowed eye cat look that so amuses me. Smiling down at her and stroking her ass and back once more, releasing her and turning to walk away 'Hmmm well I'll tell you when I am out of the shower sweets' turning away I can just *hear* the shock and outrage that I am teasing her 'I'm all sweating and stinky... gotta smell sweet for the ladies tonight'

'MINE!' she yells at me 'Mine, mine, mine... not sharing, not happening, no way. I'll claw their eyes out, grrrrrrrrrr!!!' in my mind she is stomping her foot and shaking her finger at me. Ah, the joy of owning such a sweet little slave girl.

Walking into the bedroom I start shedding clothes and tossing them toward the hamper while I walk into the bathroom. Hmmm, beard is still at the 2 day stage, so no need to trim it. Reaching in to turn the shower on I step in and let the water warm up and run over me taking the salt away.

'Master' my girlies voice from outside the shower.

'Yes dear?' I know what she wants, now let's see if she will come out and ask.

'May I wash your back?'

'Of course dear' I open the shower door and let her slide into the shower with me. 'You know I love to see you wet and shiny' I smile at her and adjust the shower heads a bit to keep it from hitting her in the face while she picks up the loofa and body wash.

She very firmly starts scrubbing my back while I lean into the spray and let it run over my head. 'So my loving sweet and kind Master' heh, sweetly sarcastic, she knows that demands won't work, and she wants to know... so the little vixen is trying to tease it out of me. 'WHY are the other girlies coming over tonight?'

Turning my head to look at her, reaching down and back to slowly and softly stroke her lips while smiling at her 'Well sweetness, you remember a few weeks ago when Tom made that offer to have his girl do whatever the winner of the hand said in exchange for us allowing him to draw light on that hand?'

I can feel the storm clouds gather, my girlie is a sub, a slave, a slut, a pet, a willing little bitch in heat for me... but she is NOT a whore and she was offended that a Master offered up his girl like she was. 'Yes' oh yes... definitively chilly. I continue to slowly tease her sex. 'And you remember what was said at the time by me?' I know she did... it directly impacted her, and was a very enjoyable memory for me since it hit all of her hotspots of embarrassment, bi-sexual activity, and humiliation of public displays. In other words the memory made her nipples hard, her clit twitch, and a flood of moisture that had absolutely nothing to do with the shower.

'Yes, you said that since it was not fair that the others at the table didn't have girls to "put up"' a dirty look at me 'that it was only fair that whoever won.... Had to make the activity be between kat and me' and the slow dawn of comprehension is priceless 'No... no.... no...'

'Yes dear... all the boys are bringing their girls this week...' such a shit eating grin on my face I am sure 'and whoever folds out first puts his girl up to service the winners girl' I can see the excitement and fear in her eyes 'and this week we have tripled the starting pot... and I am betting the boys want this game to go long' the game is to the point that everyone is done playing, buy back in as long as you want... but half the money goes to the girls serving us noshes 'and the pads are for the boys to write the activities the girlies will be performing down on... so it is a surprise for you girls'

She is shuddering and shaking with excitement at this point 'But, but, but... that was just a one-time thing!' I now have a finger firmly inside her stroking slowly and making her shake and lift up on her toes, looking into her eyes and smiling all the while.

'Well we talked it over and we all enjoyed the show so much we thought that it should become a standing part of the game' gathering her into my arms and stroking my hands slowly over her body, cupping her breasts and milking them slowly 'because all the boys left with hard-ons and in need of relief from the show you two put on.'

'Master... I can't' she is softly moaning and gyrating against me... she is protesting but she is dripping wet, nipples diamond hard, and her breathing is on the ragged edge so I know she wants me to make her.

'Yes you can sweetness... and anyway, I rarely fold first so I don't need to put you up, and I can always fold so I never win' the tone of voice lets her know I am teasing 'oh, and the winner for the night... his girl gets half the pot for herself alone' it isn't fair or nice to tease a girlie on an allowance. But they all want to buy such baubles and bangles.

'HEY! You better not fold winning hands!' and then she realizes that means she would be 'serviced' by the losers girl in some way there in front of the whole group, and a group of 5 randy Dominants can come up with some very, very interesting things for their girls to do.

'So sweets... time to get ready for our guests' I start to reach for the door to the shower while smiling at her, and grin as she slips to her knees and reaches out for my cock with her mouth 'Hmmmmm, but I suppose we have a few minutes'