Poker Night Ch. 02: Getting Ready

Story Info
And after the Intro of course we need to get dressed...
766 words
4.11
12k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What did you think you would be wearing tonight sweetness?' I know this is what is concerning her since she has stopped at the closet door and not yet walked in. Normally I let her wear something revealing, sexy, flirty but ultimately within her comfort zone for public nudity and display... one of the more amusing aspects of my little treasure, rocking body for a woman half her age and she is body conscious and shy. Well at least until she is so turned on that she can't contain herself. Then, all bets are off and I can do whatever I want with her full hearted cooperation and begging, pleading, and whining desire.

She glares at me over her shoulder with that "you are a rat bastard and teasing me look" that I so enjoy. Smile on her pursed lips and twinkle in her eye, she turns to me and take her best lil slave girl pose 'What shall I wear for you my darling Master'. Batting her eyelashes and demure stance all give the lie to the fact that this sweet lil slut drives me wild with need, want, and desire even after that so lovely interlude in the shower.

'Heels I think' smiling at her as I move to my closet to grab a shirt and some dock shorts.

'Yes Sir, I assumed heels' she is starting to look a little concerned since I didn't pause and continue with any other instructions. Such fun for me to tease her since one of her core kinks (and gods I hope she never grows out of it) is her need to be "made" to do things that embarrass her. Ahhh that wheedling tone comes into her voice. 'Master... don't you want me in something pretty to show off your property to its best?'

Glancing over at her standing there, moist from the shower, naked, rings and chains gleaming against her soft dark skin, lips slightly puffed from her excitement, nipples hardening, toe digging into the carpet at she realizes I am grinning at her 'Hmmm, yes I do. You always look lovely in heels and your chains sweetness, and if I have to forego one or the other... heels are bad for your feet but wonderful for your calves and ass' letting the silence lengthen... timing is everything in mental Domination, gauging the moment as I watch her struggle with the thought of being bare in front of all of our guests (she had been before). 'Why sweets... did you think you would want to wear something else?'

'Well...' she knows this dance, if she makes it too extreme in the wrong direction she will be wearing nothing but heels for the night 'the girlies will all show up wearing something pretty, I should outshine them at least to begin with' she is watching me from lowered lashes... little vamp.

'True, but you know that I think you outshine them no matter what... and you are the girlie "nothing" looks good on' still smiling at her as I tease her.

'Master.... please?!?! Let me wear something pretty, please?' She is flustered now and knows that I am not really serious... but she also knows I love to hear a girlie beg and plead. 'My harem girl outfit!, You like me in that and it shows me off well... please?' smiling at me making lil gestures with her hand to show me how it fits, what it shows off.

Smiling and turning back into my closet to find a belt and my sandals 'Hmmm, but it doesn't go with heels...'

'I can wear sandals or go barefoot Master' she thinks she has won and is all happy and perky now. 'That sounds lovely sweets... no undergarments, full jewelry, and makeup and hair done as you know I like them' grabbing my belt and sliding it in while walking past her to stroke her ass with my hand as I head out to the living area to fix an iced tea and wait on our guests arrival.

'Yes Master, thank you Master' with a little ass wiggle for me, a smile on her lips as she pauses and glances back to see if I want anything more than that brief touch. And then returning to the closet to find her harem pants and top, deep in thought about which chains and rings go best with the outfit and VERY aware that she will be naked, exposed, used, and played with in a public way tonight... not just by her Master but one or more of the other girls.