Poker Night Pt. 01

Story Info
A Wife takes over her Husband's poker night...
5.2k words
4.34
83.3k
88
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACTDrew
ACTDrew
89 Followers

Friday poker had been an institution amongst a group of 6 friends who had been through every year and class of school together and who met every Friday to keep the bond and to make sure they had their time together, something that they all needed as it had been like that for over 10 years.

Starting with sleepovers and then movie nights it evolved into poker nights once they left school. They had their own rulebook carefully maintained and kept within the group of 6. $25.00 maximum to play with and extra credit could only being achieved by mutually agreed acts - ranging from singing a silly song to helping out one of the other 5 with a task of some kind.

The system worked and they chose always to be with each other each Friday rather than head out and do anything else. Over the 6 years since leaving school they had all missed a night through sickness or a big event but never just because. Girlfriends initially hated the whole idea but, if they stayed around long enough, learnt that it was better to know where your partner was and whom he was with.

I married my school sweet heart 3 years out of school, and he happened to be the host of each game, I also knew all the boys at each Friday night ritual and had never ever moved to challenge it. A girls night out, intentionally rostered shifts or time with my family Fridays became an opportunity for me to tick other necessities and support the poker night tradition.

Three years had gone by since our wedding when I had changed from shift work nursing and moved to a Monday to Friday working pattern which found me at home each Friday evening. I did try hard to occupy myself during those nights but a night eventually came when I was in the house when the boys arrived.

They had all known me for the same time as my husband and a bond was already there. Everyone knew each others little 'things' and all the boys were like brothers. I was very comfortable with the boys and offered to serve drinks and foods if I was allowed to witness the event. The week was long as they teased me and made silly rules about when I could be in the room and when not. It was fun and I ended up being allowed to waitress for the players.

The rules were modified and voted on with all votes saying yes. Friday night came around and I did exactly as I promised and within the rules. Hubby loved it and so did the boys, it did not impact on the game at all nor any uncouth banter that they exchanged during the game. I played up to everyone in my specifically chosen tight jeans, high heels and unbuttoned the top of my shirt so everyone could get a good look at my bra. Every time I bent over the boys got an eyeful of my lingerie and everyone giggled and laughed.

The boys, and hubby for that matter, were used to my exhibitionist nature and I loved every second of it and I mean really loved it, so much so I was surprised about the effect it was having on me. That first Friday ended in a card spitting to see if I could continue in the waitress role. They had joked about it being a burden for me but that I had to continue if I lost a card cutting contest each week, if I won I could return to manage my own activities each Friday in any way I saw fit. The pack was cut by one of the boys who showed the card and then I cut and looked, throwing the cards onto the table saying I had lost. To be honest I didn't even look at the card on top of the group I picked up I intended to lose and wanted so much to make Friday nights as much fun for me as the boys.

For the next 10 weeks I was the perfect waitress and I loved every minute of it, my sex frequency increased with hubby and I kept acknowledging to him how much the poker nights were turning me on, I knew he was now linking his sexual fun to me being at poker night and like any male he wasn't going to give that up too soon. One evening during the week I told him that I wanted a uniform too, all the boys had a poker club polo shirt they wore and I explained that to really acknowledge that I was now part of the team I needed a uniform too. Alan (hubby) asked her if I wanted a polo shirt to which replied,

"Hell no, how could I get all the looks at my breasts if I wore one of them. I want something sexy and risqué. Something that will turn me into your sexy waitress but something you are OK with."

I knew what I wanted and it was to be exposed to the full 6 of them as much as I could so to make sure Alan was on side I started to open his fly and play with his cock, saying, "You are OK with me being the sexy waitress aren't you baby?"

"Not fair," he said, "you know I'll agree to anything so not fair."

"I want it Darling, I want to be make sure they can ogle me every week, you won't mind that, you're proud of me aren't you," I said in my sexy get him to do anything voice.

"Yes, yes god yes," he replied as he began to ejaculate and I swallowed his cum.

I was happy, as I had got exactly what I wanted with one blowjob, so typical. I outlined my plan around the rules saying the polo must be worn and how "The Waitress" needed a uniform. I then outlined how card cutting would be used to decide how sexy it would be. I confessed to Alan that I had lost all the time on purpose, even when I had the higher card, and would do the same this Friday when the cards decided how exposed I would be for the 6 boys every week.

Friday's game went as usual, loads of fun and banter and Alan sat there getting drunker, I knew he understood that I had changed the whole Friday night for the better and I did deserve my fun too. The boys were all drunk and, just before they were about to finish up, Alan told everyone to wait and asked me to leave for just a minute (he knew I would quality assure his actions by listening in anyway but it added to the fun) Alan then told everyone that the rules specified a uniform and that I wasn't in one. I could tell that all 5 dirty minds didn't want to stop the constant flashes that I gave them and Alan told me later that they did look a little down till he added that it shouldn't be a polo and that a waitress should be dressed as a waitress.

Discussion ensued stopped every now and again to check if Alan was OK to which he responded each time,

"This is poker night, the collective decides not my insecurities," and god was he good at this.

The discussion ended in agreement that several card-cutting decisions would dictate:

  1. Should I have a uniform?

  2. Should the uniform be a polo or role specific?

  3. Should the uniform be vanilla or fun?

  4. Who would select the uniform?

Just before I was summonsed back one of the boys said to everyone,

"OK, lets just make sure we are all on the same sheet of music here and that my dirty mind isn't somewhere else. By way of hands up show agreement to these statements. We want Pam in a sexy uniform (they all looked at Alan and me and then followed as he raised his hand), OK all good. We all want to make that uniform something sexy and revealing (Alan's hand went straight up and everyone followed), OK one more. This would see her in lingerie, something costume like and sexy, a g-string perhaps, boobs pushed out etcetera (Alan's hand went up and everyone followed smiling). Awesome, lets see if fate agrees with our sick minds."

I was called back in and the issue of uniform as discussed, but not the type, and it was explained that cards would decide how this would be. The questions went as follows with the first cut being the yes and my cut being no for each;

  1. Should Pam have a uniform?

I threw the cards in saying I was happy being included and really appreciative. There were some sniggers but I didn't give away that I had orchestrated everything.

  1. Should the uniform be a polo or role specific?

I threw cards in again saying I was cool with what was decided, I would do anything to be allowed to stay with the Friday night game. I must admit that I was so damn horny at that moment.

  1. Should the uniform be vanilla or fun?

I threw my cards in again and told them that I understood now what was playing out. The pack was cut and a 7 of diamonds was displayed and I slightly hesitantly said,

"OK, I wanted in and this is in and I have a good chance of winning this time. With the battle cry if you've got it flaunt it," I said and cut the pack throwing the cards in again swearing. I then added, "Looks like you guys get me dressed as you want, please think of my modesty a bit at least."

The guys all responded no and the final cut was for the 5 boys (hubby was excluded) with the highest card selecting the attire I was to wear, I also insisted I needed to be part of that for size and comfort and after some ribbing agreed I would not try and influence the decision in any way. Little did any of them suspect that my idea on a uniform would be better than they would have admitted?

  1. Who selected the uniform?

The pack was cut and Mike, the guy that clarified what we were after, won with an ace. The night ended as usual with cabs all round and once everyone had gone I virtually attacked Alan. Thank you, I owe you, thank you, this is going to be awesome. I'll be exhibited but with trusted friends. I looked at Alan and said,

"I am so drunk and horny, lets get some lube and you can do me anal."

Alan had nagged me all our time that he wanted to try this and was blown away, saying, "god if this is what it was going to be like now I'll let you be naked each game."

Little did he know how close to my plan he was? Laughs and "be careful" played out as we slowly and then powerfully had our first anal fucking and it was awesome. I admitted it wasn't to bad once I relaxed and suggested it could be Alan's Friday treat if he supported me exposing myself.

He was hooked, typical male being totally outplayed and compliant to the real boss thinking he was the winner.

Neither Mike nor I gave up anything about the purchases just advising the other 5 that uniforms had been purchased. I took the hit on the price and everyone was in a state of anticipation all week.

Friday came around and the boys were seated and I walked in with a long coat on, I stood and said,

"Guys, I can't begin to thank you for making me one of you on Fridays, it means a lot and I will follow any and all rules that form part of the group. Tonight I am about to be uniformed and Mike has outlined to me what you want and made sure I only purchased items consistent with that. Before I begin the night I just needed to ask you all to stay true to our, yes ours now I am included, rule of 'what happens on poker night stays on poker night' and if my role and dress leaks back to me I will have to stop, deal?"

Everyone agreed and I continued, "Mike has made me purchase a waitress outfit, a maids outfit and some lingerie which I will rotate for you over the weeks, is that OK?"

Everyone agreed and I then said, "I will be back shortly for the night to begin as it shall from now on, sorry I took the stage I really just want to be able to support you guys. Let the night of cards begin."

I left and returned a short time later with the new waitress outfit and the guys just stared. I placed finger food around the table and then some coasters and managed to drop the coaster every time making it necessary to bend over and let the boys see my g-stringed backside. The waitress outfit was black satin with white lace around the edges. No bra and they were just about popping out. No stockings just high heels and a very skimpy g-sting of the same material. When I left to get the first drinks everyone, including Alan, apparently praised Mike. Legend, awesome, the best, thanks, and other words were used - my first outfit was a success.

The night was amazing, everyone happy and me playing up to them all as I tended to drinks and food. As Alan said good night to them he watched all 5 of his mates' touch me on my arse and knew how much I loved it. I did let him take me anally again and he was a beast (or so I told him) as he was releasing so much tension from the night of seeing me and how much I enjoyed my fun. I was in unchartered waters with Alan and knew I had to feed his desires and make him feel he was getting more than me and that any little allowance he made for my behaviour would bring sexual reward for him.

As he fucked me I kept saying, "that's it, fuck me hard for being naughty and letting those men touch me and ogle me." And he did. I think I had found the balance to any insecurity and getting what I wanted.

The second Friday went well too, straight out in the maid's outfit and although similar I also wore fishnet stockings & suspenders with a g-sting again. Again the night was amazing, I teased and made sure everyone got as much of a view as possible and when the boys left they again enjoyed a good feel, this time I told Alan to be there to see what they did. Alan again punished his naughty Pam and loved what was happening with me telling him everything each of his mates did.

The third week and I wore panties, bra, suspenders and stockings with stilettoes but the material this time was so sheer it was like I was naked. Everyone could see my nipples and how erect they were, my arse and my pussy lips due to the see through nature of the material. I could see them all looking and asked if they wanted to feel the material, when everyone agreed I said,

"Now, be gentleman and everyone whose turn it isn't has to close their eyes. I am a Lady and it will embarrass me if you all look." To which they all agreed, what was absolute rubbish made perfect sense to 6 horny guys.

They each had a feel and I shared with Alan later that I had directed each of them to feel my nipples and my pussy through the material and that I loved it, as did they. Not one mentioned this to Alan at all but he was way too far gone by now about what was happening - it also taught me that they would keep quiet if I let them play with me. To make sure Alan stayed on track I agreed to have a threesome if he continued to allow me to be exposed around the guys (so easy, he actually kept thinking he was allowing me). I had an amazing knack of making things seem like Alan was the instigator and how noble he was letting poor defenceless Pam explore her exhibitionist nature.

The weeks went on with me dressing in new or recycled outfits every week and the boys getting to feel any new material or check on how it was made by assessing the stitching or elastic.

I had arranged the threesome for Alan and we had even met the girl (a friend from work) so Alan was still thinking he was winning on what each of us was getting out of me being at the games. I really was constantly horny these days and Alan and I were really becoming uninhibited about what turned us on and what didn't, we also began to watch porn together on the computer and began to learn what each of us liked to watch, slowly Alan was confessing to more fantasies and I stayed with wanting men to see me vulnerable and exposed.

Knowing I could get away with anything, given the threesome was scheduled, and with Alan's consent I walked into the next Friday game with the initial food and coasters and this time I had outdone myself. Wearing a lingerie outfit but with the bra being half cut to just support my breasts and not cover them, therefore my breasts and nipples totally exposed and my panties were crotch less with stings forming the part on the back exposing my rear - accompanied by suspenders, stockings and high heels.

Everyone just looked and in a relaxed tone I said,

"Yes, yes I know you will all be wanting to insect the material, or lack there of, of your waitresses outfit. I know my place boys and you can all check it out at the half way mark."

I bent over and teased that first part of the evening and they drank more than ever before. When the half time call was made they all looked like little boys about to see their first Playboy. I was ready for them to have a touch while the others close their eyes routine when Alan, drunker than the rest, suggested they could each check tonight's attire when they did their toilet trip. So gallant of my husband to volunteer his wife but it just made me happy that I was playing the game so well.

Each volunteered themselves but it fell into place and I escorted each to the guest bathroom and each and every one of them went to town feeling my pussy and nipples with Mike, Borlo, Pete and of course my husband actually inserting their fingers into my pussy as I stood there telling them to help themselves. Robo and Longie would have shot themselves if they only knew they could have but didn't have the balls to play insert rather than just cop a feel.

The second half of the night saw them all drink more as I pranced and teased with Alan and Pete being the drunkest. Just before they were all to leave Pete said loud as hell,

"I fucking love poker Friday, really fucking love this and all you guys. Whose fucking idea was it to get Pam involved?" he asked to which Alan took the credit.

Pete continued, "You my friend are a fucking legend and a fucking gentleman to let us have your wife as our waitress. I fucking love you."

Pete and Alan formed a mutual fan club while I walked the other 4 out. They were all so drunk they were copping feels and not even worrying the other 3 could see them. At one stage at the door with the taxis in the street I think they were all kissing me good night and I had at least three different men's fingers in me I just didn't know whose.

Off they all went and I checked on Pete and Alan finding Alan vomiting and Pete passed out on the couch, I grabbed some money and went to the 5th taxi which was now in the drive way and gave him $20.00. He couldn't stop staring at my outfit so I opened his door and let him have a little touch while I felt his cock through his pants. I would have stayed longer but I wasn't sure what was happening inside so I apologised and headed off. The driver came after me and gave me his card, saying please call for a taxi anytime.

I checked on Alan first and he was OK vomiting, he seemed past the worst stage so I cleaned his mouth, gave him some water and went to check on Pete. I grabbed some blankets from the cupboard moved Peter so I had some under him and then I undressed him smiling as I was looking forward to seeing him naked. Undressed, naked and looking good and I covered him and headed back to hubby.

Into the shower with hubby, both of us clean and into bed Alan went. I did a quick clean of the guest toilet and back into bed to sleep off what was the best night ever and to reflect on what I had done well and what aspects of my fun needed improvement.

I was so turned on I couldn't sleep and lay there smiling and remembering the night with my mind running between men fondling me and how incredible it made me feel. Several hours later I got up to get a drink from the kitchen and having my mind elsewhere I actually bumped into Pete who had just been in the guest toilet.

"Shit, sorry I was just getting a glass coke in the kitchen to clean my mouth. How are you?" I said.

"Rather shabby but I'll survive," Pete replied.

I took his hand and said, "follow me and I'll get you a coke too."

As I grabbed 2 coke bottles from the fridge and turned to unscrew them and give one to Pete I realised we were both naked. I could only manage to say,

"Do you always go to the kitchen in other people's houses naked?"

Pete laughed and said, "only when dragged there by the gorgeous occupant."

We both laughed and stood their naked drinking from coke bottles together. Pete then said,

"Pam I am so sorry I went too far tonight during the break, really I am please don't be angry with me or tell Alan."

ACTDrew
ACTDrew
89 Followers
12