Poker Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACTDrew
ACTDrew
88 Followers

I replied, "Pete, I wanted you to and I loved it. Do you really think I am not getting off being half naked in front of you guys? All of you copped a feel and most of you managed to get one or a few fingers into me. I am ashamed to say I loved it and encouraged it. God when the other boys were leaving I think three of them had fingers in me at the same time." I continued, "Alan is egging everyone on but he doesn't fully know what I am doing so as long as we all keep it between us and within reason I am open to be played with."

Pete came back, "excellent, I fucking love these nights now and I know the others do too. We all thought Alan knew and they had agreed never to discuss anything in front of him. Kinda that he knows, we know he knows, he knows we know he knows but no one mentions it."

"Works for me and thank you," I said, "come on lets get you back to the lounge and to sleep. You get back there and I'll just get a wet face wash to settle yourself down."

I got a damp face cloth and went back to Pete who was on the lounge by then, the blankets were not over him so as he lay naked I folded and put the cloth on his forehead and leaning over his upper body gently rubbed either side of his temples. My breasts were virtually in Pete's face and as I rubbed his temples I glanced back to see him fully erect and I could feel my pussy get soaked again. I couldn't help myself and just stood up, straddled Pete's face and lowered my pussy onto his mouth. I had gone further than I ever intended but couldn't stop now.

Pete ate my pussy to several orgasms and I slipped off after that and knelt beside him and sucked his cock till he came in my mouth. I used the face cloth to clean his face and then his cock and put my finger on his mouth leaning in to whisper.

"If you want more just call or text and we shall sort out how, but never will it ever be spoken about to anyone but us, agreed?"

Pete answered, "Yes."

"Friends with benefits and never anything more, if you start to want more we stop, OK?" I added.

"I promise," he said.

Just before I stood up I finished our whispering with, "You have a very nice cock by the way, can't wait to feel it in another part of my body other than my mouth."

With that I walked away and went back to bed and slept like a log. I was on fire and awakened as to what I wanted and how I wanted to be. I was not thinking any more of consequence but was confident I could manage things without Alan being any wiser.

Sunday was a slow day for Alan who didn't get out of bed till after Pete departed. As soon as I noticed he was stirring I was in there to be punished and even in his hangover state he rose to bugger his wife. Monday saw each of the other boys call to apologise and each was told the same thing.

"I loved every second of it and it is all part of the role of your waitress. As long as no one talks you are permitted to play with your waitress as you wish, each thanked me, stated understanding and promised never to divulge our secret, especially to Alan.

Pete had summed it up the best when he said that everyone thought someone knew but no one was ever going to admit it. Green lights all round in perception and little Pam was free to satisfy her needs as she saw fit.

Yes, I did call the taxi guy and yes I did manage to give him a blowjob to say sorry for getting him to attend our place but not get a fare - call me what you want but I am not ill mannered (big smile). He has become my go to guy now whenever I need a cab, he knows not to be naughty when Alan is with me and gets a little on the side whenever he can assist. To be honest, his cock is gigantic and I can't say no.

The Friday nights continued and the boys stayed within the lane I had given. Alan got his threesome and it became a monthly event for us. Each of the boys thought they were special as I purchased a separate mobile that I left at work to exchange texts and flirt with them - my manipulation of Fridays became so easy after that daring one or two of them to do something and they always played. Pete was getting some regular time with me when we could connect and I even managed to get him to accept sex after Alan, in fact my Pete seemed to enjoy eating me out knowing that Alan may have sent a little present for him. The first time Pete did this I new I had to train Alan to as well, but it wasn't going to be so easy.

Strangely enough Alan loved cuckold porn and I started to desensitize him on men cleaning up their own cum, with the occasional video of cucky boys who cleaned up after bulls. I knew he loved it, or his cock told me he did, but he still wouldn't come out and confess for what I assumed was this silly male thing that he would be thought to be gay or something. I kept working and was at the stage of getting it on my fingers and having him lick some, then having him cum on my boobs and him licking some there too, slowly we were getting to where I needed to be.

I was in total control of my life and so confidant that even my work situation had benefited. Two promotions since Friday waitressing saw me with more authority at work and more cash to play with at home.

Everything was moving along when Alan sat to discuss an opportunity at his work out of the blue. He had been offered a role that would double his salary when he first commenced. These roles only came about when one of a few retired or died and Alan was asked to consider. The role involved monitoring the gauges in an engineering capacity at the local dam and reacting if an emergency occurred. The only problem as that the starting guy had to do 3 x 13 hour shifts per week on Friday, Saturday and Sunday overnight and one extra night every fortnight (3 nights one week and 4 the next the extra being Thursday). Overnight was 5:30 pm to 6:30 am with a 45-minute drive each way.

We discussed the opportunity and weighed up the time at home during the week verses the money and all other things and it was decided he would take the job. The only thing left was the future of Friday poker.

I loved the games but knew I had to stay out of this one and let the 6 boys decide what was to happen. I offered the continued use of the house and to continue to waitress and left it to Alan to decide with the others.

I had become very greedy for the attention and for to be exposed so much so did, although playing down my involvement, ensure the 3 boys knew how much it meant to be their waitress and to wait on them weekly.

Well, the verdict was in. Alan's spot at the table was to remain and if he made it he was in and if not they played on regardless. As for me, I was told I was there to service the poker game and nothing more.

Perfect.

ACTDrew
ACTDrew
88 Followers
12