Poker Night Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey! Shit head!" Barked Tony as he threw an empty beer bottle toward a couple that were barely clothed and almost having sex in the doorway of the game room. "Private party unless you care to buy in. . ." The frat boy and his, barely legal, girlfriend mumbled some apologies and then slunk away in search of another corner in which they could fuck.

"Thanks," Heather said. "For the party, I mean. This is great Bro."

"Nothing is too good for my little sister," he said with a smile even as he opened another beer and began shuffling the cards.

The game progressed through several more 'straight' hands. Lindsey shifted in her seat a little during one of those and from the way that Amanda had her left arm turned out it was obvious where her fingers had gone. To say nothing of the fact that both twins forgot how to play poker and threw several good hands apiece. As the pile of chips increased for the House – which kept half of the two-hundred dollar buy-in – and the guests continued smoking their cigars and drinking their beer the eyes of the guys began to fixate more on the offered 'entertainment' than on the cards. Especially since two of those pieces of ass seemed to have skipped ahead to the festivities and were fingering one another underneath the table. Buchard especially seemed to be having a hard time keeping his eyes and his mind on his cards as Amanda's finger-fucking of her sister drew a lengthy moan of pleasure from Lindsey and the two girls came together for a deep kiss complete with some practiced tongue action. Deciding to hurry things along, Heather stood up from her spot at the table and began stripping away her street clothes. The other girls followed her lead and in less than five minutes they had cast all of their clothing – aside from the matching sets of lingerie – into the center of the table. As they each returned to their seats the guys gave them a 'golf clap' a few wolf-whistles and more than one of their hands vanished into their crotches to stroke a suddenly eager, and stiffening, penis.

The frat boys seemed to like the idea of having their 'entertainment' at a disadvantage and kept all of their clothes on for the strip and foreplay portion of their usual game. Of course the low rise bras, along with the high cut and crotch-less panties, was of more import to them than the cards in their hands so they were not that easy to defeat and in short order more jeans, t-shirts, and varying kinds of briefs had joined the pile on the card table and more than a few 'tastes' of what was to come had been shared between the players. Heather had enjoyed a salacious double-blowjob when her low hand did not beat the same winning pairs as Anton and the new guy, Buchard. Anton's cock was, as usual, sublime with its thick veins encircling the shaft and its swollen head. Buchard was, and this had caught Heather by surprise, equal in size to one of her favorite lovers. She had finished them both off and savored the flavor of two loads of cum vanishing down her throat as she stood up and returned to her seat for the next round of play. Amanda and Lindsey had come up short on a hand while she had been sucking off her two guys so Heather came back to the table just as Lindsey was pulling her face out from between her sister's legs, the rosy glow of orgasm on her cheeks. They had done this in part to pay for a low hand and neither one of them had wanted to do anything for Eric. On that score Heather could sympathize because the guy was creepy and the one time she had sucked him off his cum had tasted plain nasty. Each of the other four girls had done their share as well and they were all running short on clothes now. . .

Miriam prowled the ground floor of the house. Doing her level best to avoid the game room and whatever was going on at the 'private party'. She had her suspicions and only hoped that everyone involved was having a good time and being safe about it. The rest of her house was full to overflowing with college aged men and women and they did not seem in the least shy about losing their clothes and having sex in the home of a near perfect stranger. At least – and for this she was immensely thankful – her looks and figure had not abandoned her after having two kids before hitting eighteen, and that she could at least pass for one of those older 'mature' college students. She had already been propositioned a couple of times and had given one promising young man a world class blowjob and then lead him into a dark corner and allowed him to eat her to an orgasm. He had needed very little in the way of coaching and had brought her off after only a few moments of serious effort. If only there were a way of sneaking into the game room though. . .

Heather was flat on her stomach, her tits pressed into the felt top of the gaming table, grunting in sync with the angry thrusts of Buchard as he claimed the first fuck of the evening with her! Her's had been the first panties lost in the game and he had held the winning hand so she had to go through with it. And, while he might be equal to Anton in overall size he had none of the skill when it came to using what he had been gifted with. Simply rounding the table as she had stood up, pushing her down into her current position and without even waiting to see if she were wet enough, thrusting at the opening between her legs until he buried himself inside of her quim and began pumping away. As he was vigorously using her, Heather attempted to keep track of what was going on in the game and with her friends. Though with her own orgasm slowly beginning to build she was not certain how much longer she was going to be able to focus.

Chloe went down on her knees and greedily sucked Tully between her lips and began bobbing her head as she used her free hands to open the seam in the crotch of her underwear. Lindsey was unrolling a condom along Eric's member and her twin sister, Amanda, had Ian in the corner with one of her legs elevated on a chair as he hungrily devoured her already, well-eaten, vagina. Anton was introducing Mieko to his monstrous member and she shrieked with pleasure as he forced her legs apart and then buried himself inside of her, near-virgin, hole in one swift thrust. Elena was sitting in Mike's lap and treating him to some reverse cow-girl fucking and Cassie was allowing Tony to hold her in a cradle position and took her fucking standing up.

"Huh . . . Ugnh . . . Yes, fuck me . . ." Grunted Heather as Buchard continued boring into her and his hands gripped her upturned ass in an almost iron grip.

"Christ, you're fucking tight," he exclaimed.

Heather was a little surprised at that herself. She had fucked three guys last night to several explosive orgasms. To say nothing of the oral sex she had taken part in. She would have thought she was loosening up by now but every time that one of the players had a go with her she usually heard a variation on the same old line. She was glad for it, don't think for a moment that she wasn't. After all, she did not want to end up like those porn girls with legs so far apart that their thighs had not been properly introduced, or with a quim so loose she could whistle through the damn thing. Suddenly her mind was brought back to the moment and the impressive specimen currently buried in her honey pot as Buchard sank inside of her to his hilt and she felt him filling her hole with his cum! It was pooling at the bottom of her and Heather knew that the moment she stood back up that it was going to make a river down her thighs. She was happy that he had gotten off but this was the first time in a while – since she had started taking part in the poker games in fact – that she had not at least reached her own climax with one of her partners. The frequent orgasms was one of the things that had kept her coming back as a matter of a fact. Those, and the fact that Anton was here for almost every game and she could never seem to get enough of his cock.

Even as Buchard was emptying his balls deep inside of Heather, Tony was doing the same to Cassie and the other girl groaned and bucked her hips in the cradle made by his arms as she reached her climax along with him! Elena stood up and then dropped to her knees so that Mike could feed her his load, flavored with her own juices as an added treat, and Anton was wringing orgasms out of the untested Mieko with almost every thrust as she was stretched out and filled with his mammoth member. At the last possible instant – as Mieko was nearing unconsciousness – he collapsed onto his arms and began pumping a large load into her wanton little hole. Ian was slipping in between Amanda's legs with one of her shapely hands guiding him to the puckered opening of her hungry cunt. Eric had Lindsey bent over one of the player's chairs and if the pinched look on his face was any indicator he was filling the rubber that she had insisted he wear. For her part, Lindsey managed only a bored indifference to his efforts at pleasuring her and only allowed him the attempt so that she was not the only girl in the room not getting fucked. Chloe and Tully were using the liquor cabinet as a prop and were lost in one another and one of their marathon fucks so if they reached orgasm it wasn't like they were going to stop and switch partners. . .

Pete waited until Buchard had finished with Heather then, with his stiffening dick in ready hand, he rounded the table and approached her. With a load of warm cum leaking out of her hole, Heather waved him off and excused herself to get cleaned up. Still in her crotch-less panties and bra she darted across the entryway of the house and upstairs. Her bedroom was off limits so she ducked inside and walked into the bathroom where she quickly rinsed herself out and cleaned off all of the obvious signs of sex that had been left behind by her lover. She did not want to keep Pete waiting. He had sat out the first round of sex. Patiently waiting for her to get finished with Buchard, but Heather knew that he fancied her and would have accepted 'sloppy seconds' if she had not wanted to clean up first. She was startled by the sound of her bedroom door opening and then shutting. Placing the damp wash cloth on the sink she poked her head around the corner;

"Private room, keep the party downstairs," she called to whomever it was that she had not yet seen.

"I know the rules," came Tony's voice. "It isn't like this is our first party."

"I'm heading back for the game room Bro," assured Heather. Not wanting to give Tony the idea that she would welch on their arrangement. "Your friend Pete looked in need of release when I came up here to get cleaned up."

Stepping out of the bathroom Heather was confronted by her brother, stark naked, and nursing a huge erection all his own. Her knees almost immediately went weak and she flashed back to his hands on her bare ass and thighs this morning by the pool. She might have been a little embarrassed at feeling a wash a warmth and a returning wetness between her legs but she had been thinking about those hands for the better part of the day and knew that there were enough girls left down there to take care of the other party-goers. Tony's eyes drifted over the bra and her breasts, then trailed down the flat plain of her stomach until they came to rest on the thin material covering her sex. Knowing full well that they were no real barrier at all Tony reached behind him and turned the lock on her door. Heather swallowed nervously as her eyes found his erect member and she remembered what Mieko had recounted after her first time. Heather had thought her friend prone to exaggeration since it had been her first time having sex. As it turned out she had been entirely truthful. Without having to be asked she turned and crossed the room, heading toward her bed. . .

Pete was not put out that Heather had not come back down from upstairs. He had watched as Tony waited a moment and then excused himself and followed his sister up toward the bedrooms and the private bathrooms. He had always suspected that Tony had something for his own sister and if he wanted to try and slip a fuck into her tonight then who was he to get in the way. He walked out of the sexually charged room – leaving the others to their various carnal activities – and walked through the party. It was pretty much the same thing everywhere he turned. People he knew, or was at least familiar with, getting drunk, smoking a joint, or having sex in every corner and on every piece of available furniture. His dick was so stiff that it hurt to walk and he was about to go back into the game room and see if one of the other girls was not available yet when he was stopped by an older woman whom he did not know. Without a word her hand dipped to his swollen crotch and a second later his zipper was down and her hand vanished inside to draw him out.

"Umm," he started to try and form a protest. "Do I know you," he finally managed to ask?

"No," the older woman answered. Her hand encircling him and beginning to stroke him to full hardness. "But you seem to enjoy fucking my daughter. So, I was thinking, if she is good does it not figure that the woman that gave birth to her would be better?"

Pete could not argue her logic and now that he focused on her he could see a lot of Heather in her mother. It made his dick jump in her hand and she stifled a laugh at his physical reaction to her. Without another word she used the leverage in her hand to steer Pete toward the staircase and began leading him toward her room. . .

Heather reclined against her pillows and fought down all the arguments that her mind was trying to use to cancel out her growing physical reaction to Tony as he crossed the room from the doorway in order to join her on the bed. She was already running a river between her legs and the thin material between her legs was soaked through – or had to be close to it – as her eyes again found his member and the light hand he was stroking it with. Despite having already fucked Cassie and emptied a load into her pussy, here he was, hard and ready to go again. Amanda and Lindsey were seemingly always at each other. Touching, fingering, tasting, and outright fucking. How could it be wrong if she and Tony were to do the same thing? Argument could be made that in the case of the twins there was no risk of pregnancy via their incestuous behaviors, but Heather was beyond caring about the consequences and moralizing over something that she knew that the two of them wanted was pointless. . .

His first taste of his little sister's snatch was heaven. The soft tangle of red hair crowning the top of her slit was cute and it had trapped enough of her dew from when she had allowed Buchard to fuck her that it was fragrant and drew his tongue there first. From there it was nothing to find her swollen clitoris and tease it with the tip even as his fingers found her openings. Both to her vagina as well as her asshole and Tony pushed two of those digits into Heather's sweltering box and a third one into her tight little sphincter. He had taken her anal cherry a few months ago, now he was eager to sample what most of his fellow frat brothers kept coming back to the game for. She arched her hips and ass off of the bed at the touch of his tongue and then groaned her consent to his fingers before beginning to grind against his nose and chin!

"Hmm . . . Ohhhh . . . God! Yes, Tony . . . eat . . . Ahhh . . . my pussy." Heather groaned and thrashed beneath his practiced tongue and it was by far the best oral sex she had ever enjoyed. Even Chloe had never made her need to cum this quickly and the two of them had been fooling around since junior high school.

Tony's magic fingers were loving the tightness of Heather's holes and he pumped them into her so that she would be ready to fuck once he got an orgasm out of her. He loved getting a girl off by oral sex. The total loss of control while having to trust their lover absolutely was the epitome of a turn-on to him and it was always easier to talk your way into her panties after you had eaten her to one orgasm than to just think you were going to score for taking her to a movie or some other lame ass shit like that. He was quickly coming to understand the appeal she held for his frat brothers and why they were always talking – between the games – about how tight she was. Heather was not 'virgin tight' but it was almost like eating out a girl that had only had a couple of, less-than-skilled, lovers. As he finished tracing out the alphabet with his tongue against the underside of her clitoris and her inner folds he flattened his tongue, pressed against her swollen bud, and while pressing down sucked her outer lips and inner folds into his mouth!

"FUCK!" Cried out Heather as tears of joy sprang to her eyes and ran down her cheeks and her orgasm slammed into her all at once. Robbed of the ability to speak she was reduced to mashing her sex against her brothers tongue and lips as she came a torrent and her hands clawed and balled up the coverlet underneath her, her legs thrashed, and her chest heaved as she tried to remember how to breath as the waves of bliss poured through her and made every worry she had about having sex with Tony vanish on a warm cloud of contentment. . .

Pete had allowed Miriam to work him to a mammoth hard on and then simply thrown her back onto her own bed and mounted her, eagerly pushing the throbbing head of his cock into her pussy and sinking into her up to his balls. His wrist-thick shaft opened her to the point where she was squirming underneath him and he was fairly certain that it had been a while since she had taken a large cock because while she was not as tight as her daughter, the similarities in their cunts was remarkable and it was easy for Pete to pretend that he was fucking the younger woman rather than the mother. His deep and even strokes caused his balls to smack off of her ass and Miriam wrapped her legs around his waist, pressing her heels into his ass cheeks, and urged him on to fuck her faster and harder! Pete thought that he had heard Heather crying out and mentally saluted Tony for bringing her off even as he was striving to do the same with her mother. Pausing a moment, Pete raised Miriam's legs and draped one over each of his shoulders. Opening her up all the more and allowing him to sneak a finger – or two – into her backdoor while he continued fucking her.

"Fucking right," urged Miriam. The new angle and depth of penetration was something which, remarkably, she had not tried with previous lovers before. "Ahhh . . . Mmmm . . . Dammit . . ." She could feel the first hints of orgasm beginning to build and could already tell that it was going to be a good one.

Pete bored into her and his balls were drawing tighter inside of his sack. Cum was pooling inside of him and Miriam's warm hole was the perfect place to dump a load. The more that the two of them fucked the more similarities between mom and daughter became apparent. And, even though he had never screwed Heather in this position – yet – he was certain that she would react pretty much the same once he did. The head of his cock was bumping against her cervix with every plunge and when he did hit the bottom Miriam would thrash beneath him and cry out in pleasure/pain at being so completely filled by his prick. Unable to hold back any longer Pete felt the first jets of cum as he began emptying himself into the bottom of Miriam's vagina and the older woman, fucked thoroughly for the first time in years, reciprocated by giving in to her own orgasm and the two of them rode the waves of pleasure together. . .

Tony turned Heather's hips so that she had her right leg draped over her left and he eased the head of his cock toward her opening and through those reddened lips as she sucked in a breath as he parted her and then filled her up. She had wanted to repay him for the oral orgasm by sucking him off but he knew that he was not going to last long regardless of what the two of them ended up doing and if he were going to cum for her he would rather it was inside of her then into her mouth. With this position he could brace himself on her hip and still have enough room to set a good pace. The visual of his cock pumping into her tight little mound was just an added bonus. Since she could not rise into his thrusts from this position though Heather was reduced to pulling on her nipples and kneading her own tits as Tony fucked her. Another visual that caused his balls to tighten up all the faster and he knew it was not going to be long at all before he was blowing a load of cum deep inside of her.