Poker Night Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather liked the freedom of moving during sex. The more 'relaxed' positions, where the guy was primarily in charge, had never really done anything for her but she was willing to allow Tony this one time since she had never before had an orgasm from oral sex to equal the one that he had treated her to. Once she had reddened her own breasts by playing with and pinching them while he fucked her, Heather slipped a hand down underneath herself and tucked two fingers inside of her ass! It was a tight fit, but using some of her lube from her previous orgasm she teased her hole until it allowed her inside and then sank them into her until she had reached the second knuckle. Once she was comfortable with that – and the sensation of being doubly filled – she began to shamelessly fuck her own asshole while Tony continued filling her eager young box.

Watching his little sister finger fucking her own ass while he fucked her was too much for Tony and even as she was getting into the feeling of being doubly filled – with both fingers and penis – he felt his balls let go and the first streamers of cum shoot inside of Heather! His entire body stiffened up and he held himself over her as jet after warm, sticky, jet spewed into her tunnel and coated her with his seed. She was smiling up at him and never stopped fucking her own ass the entire time that he was filling her with his cum either. . .

The party was a rousing success, though the clean up the following day was more a search for missing underwear and other assorted articles of clothing than anything else. Heather found most of her friends asleep in a communal pile on Tony's bed. Apparently after the girls had finished off in the game room they had adjourned to a private party of their own and spent the remainder of the evening sucking, and eating out, one another. The twins were each sporting a large latex dildo in a leather harness and had probably fucked each of the other girls in turns – or fucked one another. Tony found Pete in their mother's room. Naked and grinning from ear to ear. Miriam was in a similar condition and it did not take any sort of a genius to realize what the two of them had ended up doing. Over the following weeks Heather finished her arrangements for moving into the freshman dorms on campus and when moving day arrived she was brought to her new home by most of the fraternity guys she had spent the last summer sucking and fucking around with. Being a student – and one on a budget – there had been no money for pizza or beer for their help, but none of them had objected when she gave them blow jobs instead and assured them that they had not played their last game of poker. . .

All of my stories are open to comments and being rated. I wrote this piece as a continuation to three other works of fiction. And as the last in this series. If you have enjoyed reading these works and would like to see the story progress please let me know and I will be only too happy to continue writing about Heather and finding out where her journey of sexual discovery leads her. I would take this time to thank you for reading my work and, as I said, any critique – positive or otherwise – is always welcome.

-The Author