Poker Party

Story Info
Eva wins the 'hand'.
2.1k words
4.14
56.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EVAS
EVAS
7 Followers

"Come here, Eva," Master said, as He sat in his chair. I went over to where He was sitting and He spread His legs for me to kneel before Him. I looked up to His face and saw a wicked grin before He spoke again, stroking my hair as He looked down at me. "I am inviting some guests over and I want you to serve us. We always play poker on the first Friday of every month and you are going to be the entertainment this month!" I could not hide the look of shock on my face and His laugh did little to comfort or ease my panic!

"Don't look so shocked! We have discussed this before and the time has arrived for you to serve Me this way." I tried to take a breath and calm myself before I spoke to Him. "Master, I don't know that I am ready for that. I know it was discussed but that was fantasy, this will be for real!" He put His finger under the edge of my collar and pulled me up to His face. He looked into my eyes as He spoke. "I decide if you are ready and I want you to promise to behave and do exactly what is asked of you. I will be in control and no one will be allowed to do anything that I do not approve of. I have explained to them that you are My submissive and that you will do whatever I ask of you." He kissed my forehead and continued to give me more details about the upcoming party.

I had to go shopping to find a see through, black bra, hose and garters, a black lace apron and high heels. Master told me what food He wanted prepared and gave me the entire day to prepare the house, the food and myself. I must admit that I was afraid but I was also wet with anticipation! His words went over and over in my mind, "I will allow them to spank you if they win a hand." The idea of strangers seeing me dressed like that, knowing that I was a slut for my Master and them being able to spank me was not enough to keep my cunt from aching all day long! Time seemed to drag by until I heard Master arrive. I went to greet Him as He came in the door. I was not in my outfit yet as He arrived earlier than expected. "Go get your collar and bring it here so you can start getting ready."

He said as He walked into the living room. I left Him and quickly returned with my collar. I knelt before Him, lifting my hair in the back as He slipped the collar in place. "Bend over and spread your legs. I want to see how much you are looking forward to tonight." I put my bare feet apart and slowly leaned over, a little embarrassed at how wet I was as He slipped His fingers into me! "Ohhhhh! I would say you are looking forward to this!" He said laughing! He pulled His fingers from me and placed them to my lips for me to lick clean. I couldn't help the smile that crossed my face nor the slight blush that accompanied it! "Now, go get dressed." He sat as He smacked my ass!

It wasn't much of a wait after I got dressed before the doorbell rang! A fresh wave of fear gripped me as I realized 'they were here!'. Master motioned for me to go let them in, and I stood slightly behind the door as I opened it. There was a tall, older gentleman and a younger, shorter man standing there and the look of shock on their faces made me smile! The both looked me up and down, taking in the long, dark hair, down to my exposed nipples, the waist, the apron and the garters! I greeted them and invited them in as Master came to the entry way. The men walked into the dining room and seated them selves. I wasn't sure of what to say or do as they all talked and Master introduced me. "This is Eva. She has really been looking forward to serving us this evening and I am sure she will be a very good girl." He said smiling at me. Again I blushed as the men continued to talk.

"May I get either of you something to drink?" I asked. Master said He wanted a beer as did the younger man. The older man said he didn't want anything so I leaned over the cooler on the floor to get out two bottles. "Lean over further!" a voice said, as I was bent over. I put my head down as far as I could, putting my ass further up in the air. "Spread your legs a little, let me get a look at that ass!" another voice said. I did as I was told, the high heels made my ass higher than usual and I put my hands behind my knees as I waited for them to look. "OK, now bring me my beer!" the younger man said. I went back to the table and served Master His first, then opened the bottle for the younger man.

The older man then decided he wanted a drink. "I don't really want the beer, I just want to see you bend over again!" he said as they all laughed. I got his drink and he also wanted a glass, which I got before pouring his drink. The doorbell rang again signaling that another guest had arrived. I went to let him in. When I opened the door, there was a nice looking man, about my age standing there and he looked more nervous than me! He nervously laughed, saying he knew that I would be there but it was nice to 'see' me…..so much of me! He went to join the others who, by now, were setting out poker chips and shuffling cards. "Make Eva get you a beer! We like it when she bends over! Make her show you what a nice ass she has!" the older man said smiling.

"Whoever wins the hand, gets to spank that nice ass!" Master informed them. They were a little taken back by the idea but Master assured them that I liked to be spanked. "Let me show you," He said, as He motioned for me to come to Him. I went and stood where He was sitting and he patted His leg for me to get over His lap. I leaned over and positioned myself on His lap as He put His left arm around my waist, holding me to Him. The sound of the smack seemed to echo through the house as one cheek was smacked and then the other! "There! I made the first marks so you don't have to 'break it in'!" My face was as red as the hand prints on my ass when Master let me up, telling me to sit at the end of the table. "Let's see who gets to be first, shall we?"

I wasn't sure of what to do as the cards were dealt. The last man to arrive asked me how I met Master. "I met Him by talking on line, Sir." He wasn't really paying attention to the game as he continued to question me. "So, how did he get you to meet him?" he asked, curious about the whole idea of D/s. "I had a wicked smile and replied, "He said, 'Come here, bitch!'." The all roared in laughter but the man was burning up with questions! I was glad when the hand was over but the younger guy won and was a little 'shy' about spanking me. I stood up and leaned over the chair and he gave me a few light smacks. Master laughed as I stood back up, grinning and told him, 'you hit like a girl!". Again Master assured them that I liked to be spanked as the next hand was dealt. This time, Master won and told me to come to him. "Lean up against the wall, legs spread and ass out," He said as I got to where He was sitting. "Yes, Sir." I did as I was told and He brought His hand down hard on my waiting ass! I sucked air through my nose and waited for the pain to be absorbed as the men watched in amazement. "Does she really like that!?" the last man asked. Master simply slipped His fingers inside my cunt, causing me to moan in pleasure before He took them out and let me lick them! "Go sit back down, Eva. Let's see who gets to do that next."

Cards where shuffled and dealt again and this time, the older man won. "Come here and lean over the couch," he said as he scooted his chair back from the table. "Yes, sir." I said smiling as I went to lean over the back of the couch by his chair. "Legs apart please." I did as he asked, and was pleased that he did a nice job of spanking me, but I was shocked when he boldly slid his fingers in me! He fingered me around the thong I was wearing and commented how wet I was to the others as they watched! He had his hand on my back, holding me down as he explored. He told me to get up and, taking Masters motion, held his fingers to my mouth, telling me to lick my cunt juice from his fingers. I was a little naughty as I acted like I was sucking his cock, taking his finger all the way into my mouth and then sucking hard as I got to the tip! I had a wicked grin on my face as I went back to my chair. The last man to arrive was the first to leave as he wanted no part of the 'game' but the younger man won a round and this time, he had NO problem with the spanking! He slapped my ass hard and repeatedly until I lifted my head, gasping! He told me to stand against the wall and he spanked me even harder! He was really enjoying winning now!

The spankings continued until my ass was getting sore before the older man stated that it was late and he needed to get home. Master left me in the room with the younger man who began to grab and pinch my tits as he roughly fingered me! Master came back to the room and watched as his friend pulled my panties down, giving him better access! He began sucking and biting my nipples as I winched in pain! He was getting rough but Master just told him that he couldn't bite me! They both started to rip off what little clothes I had off and they were both pulling me out of the chair. Master pulled me around and leaned me over and started fucking me from behind. The younger man grabbed my head and pulled me down over his waiting cock! He was sitting in a chair and forced my head all the way down over him as he arched up into my mouth! "Yeah! Suck it, suck it hard!" I could feel Master's hands on my hips, pulling me back to meet His cock as they seemed to get a rhythm going between them as they fucked me.

I was wildly hot as Master landed a few well placed slaps on my ass before reaching under to rub my hard clit! My legs began to tremble violently as He made me cum and my screams were muffled by the cock I was sucking! The younger man started moaning as he thrust in and out of my mouth and Master increased His strokes as they both started to cum in me! I was held down over the pulsing cock in my mouth as Master forced me forward, pumping deep into my quivering pussy! All I could do was wait for them to finish as I panted and tried to breathe through my nose! Master pulled out and then pulled me up from the other cock and then held me close to Him.

After we all recovered, Master sat me down in a chair as He went to see the final guest to the door. He assured me that the threesome hadn't been planned but you can rest assured that they all want to know when I will be attending the next party!

EVAS
EVAS
7 Followers