Poker With The Teachers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was beaming as he put down his cards: six, six, eight, eight, six. I lay down my flush, and Frank tossed his cards face down. I grinned and went to take the pot, when John put his hand over mine. "Miss Crane, my full house beats your flush." I blinked and looked at his cards again. Damn, he did have a full house. John scooped up the pot as Danny started gathered the cards.

"Well, you ladies are looking pretty tired. Shall we call it a night?" Danny said, as he shuffled.

Trudy was really drunk, but that woke her right up. "Like hell!" she said, "I'm going to win thish money of mine back!" She folded her arms across her chest, looking indignant. I don't think she realized that she was pushing her tits up with her forearms, but none of the guys acted like they noticed.

"Alrighty," chuckled Danny, "Ante up, two bucks." He dealt the cards out. I had been dealt two pairs, jacks and sevens. Finally, I thought, some luck coming my way. Betting went around the table, John folding and all the rest of us in - it amounted to twenty bucks each by the time the betting was done. We each discarded one or two, and then started betting again.

I looked at my cards: jack, jack, eight, seven, two. I blinked and looked at them again. Dammit! I had thrown away one of my sevens instead of the two! "I must be really drunk", I thought, and started giggling again. How could I have been so stupid?

"Miss Crane?" I looked up. John was speaking to me, sipping his rye and coke, "the bet is ten dollars to you..."

I looked back at my cards. Dammit, there was no way I could bluff my way through this one. I folded.

Steve was looking uncomfortable. "Guys," he said, "I'm about out of cash..."

"There is no way I'm going to pay you to drink tequila," laughed Frank.

"Yeah, I know. Besides, if I was to do five shots of tequila right now I'd pass out. Tell you what, Frank. You were saying earlier how much you liked this shirt. It cost me ninety bucks, how about we say it is worth 50?"

Frank reluctantly agreed. "OK, Steve, I'll give you fifty bucks for the shirt. Hand it over." Frank gave Steve a wad of bills. Steve pulled off his shirt, revealing a heavily muscled hairless chest and rock-hard abs. I know that I was staring; when I pulled my eyes away from him and glanced at the other two teachers, I saw they were looking at the handsome young man with hungry eyes, too.

"I'll see the ten and raise ten more", Steve said as he put twenty into the pot. Frank followed, putting twenty more in.

"What's the bet now?" asked Denise, counting her money.

"Twenty to you, Mrs. Boychuk," Steve said helpfully.

"I've only got eighteen left," Denise pouted. Then a thought seemed to strike her. "How about I do another five shots...?"

"No way," John was firm. "You'll pass out... and then you wouldn't win your money back, would you?"

"Okayyy..." Denise looked at her cards, shuffling them around. "Dammit you guys... ok, how about it, who would give me fifty bucks for this sweater?" she asked, looking around at the guys.

In about a millisecond, Frank, Danny, and John each held out fifty bucks. I'm sure Steve would have done the same if he had the cash. "Oh my," she said, "are you all so eager to see a little skin from an old lady?" She batted her eyes at them.

"Oh hell yeah, and you're not old Mrs. Boychuk, you're beautiful!" Danny blurted out, and then immediately started blushing when he realized what he had said.

Now it was Denise's turn to blush. "Alright, Danny, you've got a deal." She stood up, and started lifting the hem of the tight-fitting sweater. I'm sure none of the boys breathed; it was so quiet in the room that you could've heard a mouse fart. There wasn't a word of protest from either Trudy or myself either; all three of us teachers were pretty much drunk.

She kept lifting her shirt, higher and higher, exposing her six-pack abs. Damn, I thought, she really does keep herself in good shape for a woman in her late thirties. The shirt kept going up, revealing a lacy powder blue bra. She finally got the sweater up over her head, tossed her blonde hair out of her eyes, and then slowly let it fall from her hands into Danny's lap as she sat back down. Her nipples were clearly visible through the lacy bra, and hard as rocks. We all just sat there in silence, looking at her. She was looking at Steve's pecs, absently stroking her fingers up and down her chest.

"It's your bet, Mrs. Boychuk," said John, breaking the spell we were under. "Oh yeah," she said, putting her twenty bucks in the pot, followed by Danny.

"I've only got three dollars left," groaned Trudy. "What can I get for my shirt?"

"Well," smirked Frank, "both Steve and Mrs. Boychuk had to take off some pretty nice shirts for their fifty bucks, but you're only wearing a T-shirt. How about your T-shirt and your jeans for fifty?"

Trudy thought about it for a second, then said, "OK, but by God, if word of this ever gets out, I'll string you all up by the nuts."

She stood up and took a few steps away from the bed. Then she turned around and looked at all of us. There was fire in her eyes, the look of a caged beast about to be set free. Trudy started to sway her hips, dancing to a tune in her head. Back and forth she swayed, grabbing the bottom of her black T-shirt and slowly pulling it up, teasing us. When it got halfway up, she turned around and started shaking her firm butt at us, all the while pulling the shirt higher and higher. She took it off, then turned around and started swinging it around her head, her eyes wild as she tossed it at Frank.

"For such a tiny woman, she sure has big tits," I thought, as her 34Cs came into view, encased in a sheer black bra. I could tell that her nipples were pink - they were plainly visible through the material and very hard. There was a scattering of freckles across her chest, which was starting to become flushed. It was easy to see that she was turned on. Truth be told, so was I; I could feel my pussy getting moist watching this teacher stripping for these boys, turning all of us on with her sexy dance.

She unbuttoned her jeans and turned around again. Then she started slowly working them over her still-swaying hips, inching them down. She bent at the waist as the jeans dropped down her legs, giving us a great view of her tight ass and her black thong. Then she stepped out of the jeans, picked them up, and sauntered over to Frank, depositing them on the bed beside him. "Okay Frank, where's my fifty bucks?" she purred. It was hard to say who had been turned on more by her display, Trudy herself or the four students. Each of the boys was squirming around, trying to hide hardons that were all too obvious to anyone who was looking - and Denise, Trudy and I were all definitely looking.

Frank handed her fifty dollars, his mouth hanging open. Trudy's excitement was plainly visible: her thong showed a distinct wet spot on the front even though it was black.

She went back to the foot of the bed and sat down, and put her ten dollars into the pot. John called, and they all lay their cards down. This time, it was Steve's hand that won the pot.

"I'll buy that shirt back now, Frank," he said.

"Sure," replied Frank, "It'll cost you sixty bucks."

"You asshole, you only paid me fifty for it."

"Interest charges my friend, interest charges."

"Fine. Here." Steve handed Frank the sixty dollars. "Jerk."

"You're welcome," Frank laughed as he handed back the shirt, "anything for a friend." He grinned.

We all got a good laugh out of the exchange. Instead of putting the shirt back on, though, Steve just tossed it behind him on a chair. Trudy gathered the cards and shuffled, then dealt them out. We all put in our two dollar antes, and the betting went around the bed again. It wasn't long before my sixteen dollars had run out. "Guys? I can't make that bet, but I want to keep playing and have a chance to make my money back..."

"No problem," grinned Steve, "You're dressed about the same as Mrs. Richards was, so same deal for you: the T-shirt and jeans for fifty bucks." I could feel my excitement building, looking around at the hungry faces of the boys - even Denise and Trudy looked like they were excited at the idea of seeing my body.

I smiled and got up. I could feel myself tingling. The tequila had worked its way through my body, and I was feeling pretty drunk. I was also feeling very sexy, seeing these young men looking at me with anticipation. I felt my hands moving up and down over my breasts, down my abdomen, between my legs, and around to my ass. As I started undressing in front of these young men, I felt a charge going through my body, from my pussy to my nipples and back. I felt electric, watching them as I slid my jeans off my hips and down my legs.

I made eye contact with Steve and licked my lips as I pulled my T-shirt up my body, slowly slowly slowly. The guys were all leaning forward as I pulled the shirt up above my breasts, then over my head. Finally I was standing there in front of the six of them, clad only in a bra, panties and socks. I swayed my hips as I walked the short distance to Steve and gave him my clothes. He fumbled around a bit then handed me my fifty dollars, and I sat back down and kept playing.

It was only around 1am. We had been in this room with the four guys for an hour and a half, and all three of us teachers were out of money and half naked. The game kept going on, and each of us gals won a hand. However, it always seemed like whenever we won, the pot wasn't very large, and we didn't have enough money to buy our clothes back, much less make inroads on the money we had lost.

The guys seemed to alternate winning, too. They also were buying clothes from each other - one guy would have a run of bad luck, and he'd sell a shirt or his pants to another guy. When a guy won, he'd just buy his clothing back, and then chuck it behind him. Denise ran out of money again, and lost her pants to John. By one thirty, all seven of us were sitting around on the bed in our underwear.

I was sipping on my drink and looking at my cards. I looked at the other two women, who were also sipping rye and cokes, like me. I don't remember when I had acquired the drink, but it seemed like a natural thing to do, so I nursed it along. The seven of us were all getting pretty darn ripped, and fairly horny.

Steve ran out of money again. "Guys? I'm out of cash, and all I have left on is these underwear..."

John laughed, "I'll give you ten bucks for them - on one condition. Mrs. Boychuk has to take them off of you." He looked over at Denise and winked. She immediately blushed, but didn't object as Steve walked around the bed to where she was sitting.

"You guys and your conditions!" The pretty blonde looked his eyes, then let her eyes trail down his muscular body. Her hands slowly reached up, and grabbed the elastic waistband on his briefs. His erection was straining at the fabric, yearning to be released. Trudy and I watched intently as Denise began to pull the elastic away from his body, then slowly pulled down. Steve's cock sprang into view, just inches from Denise's mouth. She had a hungry look on her face, like she wanted to devour the strong young wrestler.

At the last moment, she turned her head and pulled the underwear down to his ankles. He lifted one foot, then the other, as she took the underwear from him, staring at his erect cock. He stood there for a couple of seconds, allowing her to go further if she wanted. Denise just kept staring, her body frozen. Seeing that she wasn't going to do anything more, Steve walked back around the bed, taking ten dollars from John on his way around. I could tell that Steve was a little disappointed, but still very excited to be naked in front of his three teachers.

Amazingly enough, Steve won that hand. He didn't offer to buy his underwear back from John though. We kept playing.

Trudy ran out of money again. She sat there for a while, looking like she was trying to make a decision. Finally she piped up, "Who would like to buy my bra?"

John said, "I'll give you twenty bucks for the bra - or I'll give you twenty bucks for the thong. Or, if you let me take both off of you then I'll give you eighty bucks." Well, eighty bucks was eighty bucks, and Trudy was out of cash.

Trudy just sat there, still trying to make up her mind I guess. "Goddammit... if I didn't need the money to keep playing and win some of that money back..."

She stood up, took a deep breath, turned to John, and said, "Go ahead." She was breathing unsteadily, clearly turned on. John rose and stood very close to her, so that her breasts were pushing against his bare chest. He reached around her with both hands and fumbled around with the catch on her bra, getting it open after a couple of seconds. Then he looped his fingers through the shoulder straps and started to lower them over her shoulders.

Her breath was getting quicker now. When he lowered the bra down her arms, her nipples popped out of the top of the cups and pushed against his hairy chest. Trudy moaned as he let the bra drop to the floor, and put his thumbs inside the waistband of her thong. As he bent down to move the thong over her ass, his face pushed between her breasts. He lingered in that position for a few seconds; I think he was kissing her cleavage. John squatted down and pulled Trudy's thong down over her hips and down her legs.

When she stepped out of her underwear, we could all see how excited she was. Her little landing strip of red pussy hair (huh, a natural redhead, whaddya know) was soaked. I could feel my own pussy dripping, watching this erotic scene in front of me.

John, always the joker, held Trudy's thong up to his nose and made a great show of sniffing the crotch. "Ahh, heaven, now I can die a happy man". When Trudy sat back down, her face was nearly as red as her hair.

We kept playing. It wasn't long before all the guys had sold their underwear to the other guys. When John sold his to Frank, Frank insisted that I should be the one to pull them off. I got down on my knees and pulled his boxers down. When the waistband got down far enough, his six inch prick sprang up and hit me on the bottom of the chin. I was amazed at how hard he was. When Frank sold his underwear to Steve, he had Trudy pull them off for him, and when Danny sold his to Frank, Denise did the honours.

By two in the morning, both Denise and I had also sold our underwear for the chance to keep playing, in the hopes of winning our money back. Frank had taken Denise's underwear off, and Steve had stripped me naked, copping a feel of my tits as he took off my bra.

It wasn't looking good; the cash we got for our underwear wasn't going very far. All seven of us were sitting around on that bed naked, and we three teachers just kept losing money. All of the guys were sporting raging hard-ons, and by this time I'm sure raging cases of blue balls as well.

The bet came around to Denise, who had a mere two dollars left against a raise of ten. If she stopped now, not only would she be out of money, but out of clothes as well.

"Guys, I can't make that bet. I don't have any clothes left to sell either. Will someone please give me a loan? I'll pay you back, I promise."

"I have an idea for you, Mrs. Boychuk," said Danny, who had been drooling as he looked at her tits for the last fifteen minutes, "Have you ever given a lap dance?"

Denise flushed. "No, Danny, I never have. I've seen it done before though... what do you have in mind?"

"If you sit on my lap for three minutes, I'll give you fifty bucks. That will give you enough cash to keep playing the game. I'm sure you're bound to win soon, the law of averages is in your favour." Danny grinned.

Denise's mouth hung open as she considered the possibility. "I promise you, nothing that has happened here tonight will ever leave this room," Danny continued, "Nobody but those present knows or needs to know. What do you say?"

Denise looked at Trudy and me. She was very excited, a blush was spreading across her chest and her nipples were so hard they looked painful. I looked over at Trudy, who was also looking at me. If the way that Trudy looked was any indication of the way I looked, then all three of us were excited and horny as hell.

"Nobody had better say a goddamn thing about this. Got it? Not a fucking word, ever."

Danny stood up and crossed over to the other double bed, then sat down facing us. He was so excited his cock was pretty much vibrating, and sticking straight up. Denise turned around and put her left knee on the bed, beside Danny's right leg, then her other knee beside his other leg, and slowly lowered herself down onto his lap.

"You can get a little closer, Mrs. Boychuk, I don't bite" said Danny with a smile. She skooched forward a bit, until her shaved pussy was pressed against his cock.

"Someone time this," Denise's voice was barely more than a whisper. She put her hands on his broad shoulders to steady herself.

"OK, go," said Frank, looking at his watch.

This was so hot, I just had to get a closer look. I got up off the bed and stood at the foot of the other bed, watching as Denise wriggled around in Danny's lap. I guess the others had the same idea, and soon we were all crowding around, gawking as she rocked her hips and slid her pussy up and down against his hard rod.

"Two minutes left," Frank said after glancing at his watch.

"Oh, God," moaned Denise. Her clit was clearly visible, and was rubbing up and down on Danny's engorged penis. Her nipples were brushing against Danny's chest. Her breathing had become erratic. I was amazed at this kid's fortitude - he was obviously very horny but was doing an admirable job of delaying his orgasm. Danny had originally sat down with his hands on the bed behind him, leaning back on his outstretched arms. He leaned forward a little and brought his hands up, then placed them on Denise's waist as she wiggled back and forth, up and down against his cock.

"One minute," Frank was dutifully keeping track of the time. I'm pretty sure that he was the only one who didn't have both eyes on the sexy scene in front of him.

Denise was getting louder, moaning and groaning as her clit rubbed Danny's hard cock. Her labia were fully engorged, and were clutching at his shaft. Danny was gritting his teeth, and the head of his cock was starting to swell. I was sure he was going to blow his load any moment.

"Time's up," chirped Frank. A collective groan went up from the group. We had all wanted to see this last a few moments more. Denise just sat there for a moment, her whole body quivering. Then she slowly got up, leaning outstretched arms on Danny's shoulders for support. She shook her head, then sat down heavily on the bed where our forgotten cards and cash lay. Danny looked like he was gulping for air, composing himself.

The spectators all went back to the first bed and sat down in our respective places, looking back and forth at each other. Just as the silence was starting to become awkward, Steve said, "Holy fuck that was hot." That brought a little nervous laughter from everyone.

"Hey, don't forget to pay Mrs. Boychuk," John said as Danny sat back down in his place. Danny chuckled at the reminder, and handed Denise her fifty bucks. She took the money from him with shaking fingers. She put her ten dollars down, and we kept playing. At the end of the round, she put down her queen-high straight, only to be topped by John's full house.

"Oh, for crying out loud!" groaned Denise. Her fifty bucks hadn't gone far, as two rounds of betting had left her with only twelve dollars left. Trudy was down to seven dollars, and I had fourteen. This was not looking good for our heroines.

"Ante up," said Frank, his voice crackling with mirth. Everyone put in their two bucks. Only one round of betting later and Trudy was out of cash, with Denise and I not far behind.