Poker With The Teachers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mrs. Richards? Are you in or out?" John said with a smirk.

"I need a loan..." said Trudy. She looked around the bed, finally staring at Steve. "Steve? How about it? What do I need to do to stay in the game?"

Steve grinned. "Have you ever played seven minutes of heaven?"

"Oh, geez, not since the eighth grade. And back then I had way more clothes on than I have now," she laughed.

"One hundred bucks, for seven minutes with me in the bathroom," he said. Steve stood up and walked around to the foot of the bed, then held out his hand to her.

She stared at his hand and paused, mulling it over. "Seriously, guys, not a word of this can ever get out," she said, looking back at the rest of us. It almost looked like she was in a trance as she held up her hand to hold his. He pulled her up, and led her by the hand to the bathroom. They closed the door, and we could see the light in the bathroom shutting off.

Frank looked at his watch. "OK you two, your seven minutes starts... now."

The five of us sat there on the bed, staring at each other. We were all straining to hear any sounds coming out of the bathroom, barely daring to breathe in case we missed something. All we could hear though were some muffled voices. After about a minute, we could hear Trudy groan, and then it was silent again.

"Six minutes left," called out Frank.

Denise looked at my pile of money, then up at my face. "We're both almost out," she said, "and we're going to run out during this betting round for sure." I nodded; she was right.

Turning to John, Denise asked, "What do we have to do to stay in the game?"

John grinned. "Well, seeing as how both of you are going to need money, how about this... Mrs. Boychuk, I want you to lay down face up on the other bed. Miss Crane... sit on her face."

My mouth dropped open. Up until now, we had been asked to do little things - the cumulative effect was large, but none of the steps so far had been so huge. I looked over at Denise. The lust was plainly evident on her face. I knew then that she was into it, if I was.

I hadn't been with another woman since some drunken experimentation with my roommate in college. "I don't know about this guys..." I said, lamely.

"It's a hundred bucks each if you do," Frank said, "...or you could just let us keep all your money... and your clothes..." He called out at the bathroom, "Five minutes left!"

They had us, and we knew it. Denise just shrugged and got up, laying herself down on the other bed with her legs hanging over the end. I felt like I was in a dream, felt myself getting up and walking around to the other bed, putting my knees on either side of Denise's head, taking care not to put my knees on her long blonde hair. I looked down in her eyes and said, "Are you sure about this?" I wanted it; I wanted to feel her tongue on my pussy. I could see that I was already dripping in anticipation.

She smiled up at me. "Do it."

Slowly, I lowered my body down by spreading my knees wider and wider apart. Then, I felt her tongue licking up and down my labia - I wasn't even all the way down yet, and she was sticking her tongue between the folds and into my pussy. "Ohhhh, GOD!" I cried out. Her tongue was incredible, alternately flickering across my vaginal lips and stretching up into my pussy, and her nose was moving back and forth over my engorged clitoris. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer, the feeling was incredible. My skin felt like it was on fire.

"Four minutes left!" said Frank. I could hear the noises in the bathroom getting louder, grunts and moans repeating rhythmically. I could hear the sounds of lips smacking, and Denise was quivering and bucking underneath my pussy. The sounds didn't match what she was doing; when I looked over my left shoulder, I could see that John had his face buried in her pussy. Danny was also behind me, playing with her right nipple with one hand and tonguing her left. I felt the mattress moving in front of me, and saw Frank climbing up on the bed to stand before me, his big hard cock dangling in front of my face, only a few inches from my mouth.

God, that looked tasty. I reached up with my left hand and started stroking his cock, then leaned forward a bit and licked the head. A little precum leaked out of the hole, and I slurped it up. I started sucking on the head of his cock while stroking up and down. After a few seconds, Frank called out, "Three minutes!" to the bathroom. I would have admired his presence of mind, if I weren't so busy sucking his cock and feeling the wonderful sensations as Denise licked my pussy.

I could feel more than hear it as Denise moaned beneath me. I took my mouth off of Frank's cock but kept stroking it as I looked back over my shoulder. I could see why Denise was moaning; John was slowly slipping his cock into the married teacher's pussy. It only took a few seconds, and a few strokes, for him to be buried inside her up to the root. Soon she was bouncing underneath me as he fucked her. It was like riding a bucking bronco. I couldn't keep my pussy planted on her mouth, so I rose up on my knees. Denise slid out from underneath me.

I concentrated on sucking Frank's cock, on my knees in front of him on the bed. Soon his legs started to buckle, and he sank down on his knees in front of me. I just kept sucking and slurping, down on my hands and knees. Then I felt the bed moving behind me, and a cock slipping into my drenched pussy. I stopped sucking Frank long enough to look over my shoulder, to see Danny grinding into me from behind. Behind Danny, John was laying on his back on the floor as Denise rode up and down on his cock. Denise was grunting as she rode him, muttering every few seconds, "Oh, god, so big, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, oh, god, so hard, unh unh unh fuck fuck fuck." I groaned and went back to sucking on Frank's cock.

I guess Frank forgot all about timing Trudy and Steve in the bathroom. I can't blame him, really. After a few minutes, Frank murmured, "Oh, Miss Crane, I'm gonna..."

He never did get that sentence out completely. The next thing I knew, his cum was shooting into my mouth. I had to keep swallowing it so that I wouldn't drown. He must have shot six or seven wads down my throat before it slowed to a trickle. I just kept on sucking his cock, making it nice and shiny and clean.

Behind me, I heard John roar as he emptied his balls into Denise's pussy. Then Danny started slamming into me, hard. I could feel my orgasm rapidly approaching, my body quivering more and more. I buried my face in the blanket below me, put some of it between my teeth, and screamed into the blanket as my orgasm hit, waves of pleasure rolling through my body. That must have put Danny over the edge; I could feel his cock swell up, and then he exploded into me, filling me with his cum. He didn't go soft right away, but just kept pumping his rod into me. I could feel his juices running down the inside of my leg.

Frank recovered his senses soon after that. "Time's up, you two!" he called at the bathroom. We heard a pair of loud groans from inside the bathroom, then silence. Those seven minutes of heaven had been more like fifteen. After about thirty seconds, the bathroom door opened, and Steve and Trudy came out hand in hand.

Trudy's mouth dropped open, and then she raised a hand to suppress a giggle. "I guess we weren't the only ones having a bit of fun," she laughed. Her hair was a mess, and there was cum dripping out of her pussy. She turned around and wrapped her arms around Steve's neck, pulling his head down to give him a big kiss. There was a stream of cum dripping off her back, too.

For the next two hours, Denise and Trudy and I fucked all four of the boys. It was a total orgy. After a while, Steve passed out drunk and exhausted on one bed, and then Frank passed out on the other one. A few minutes later, John and Danny both passed out on the floor. The three of us picked John up and carried him to one bed, laying him next to Steve, then did the same with Danny on the other bed.

We sat down on the floor, exhausted from the skiing and a night of being fucked hard. We were looking at each other, kind of sheepish.

"Oh my God," said Denise, burying her face in her hands, "What have we done? If this ever gets out, we're all completely fucked. I love my husband - I don't want to lose him, or my job. What are we going to do? We can't trust these guys to keep their mouths shut about this!" She started crying. Trudy's face rapidly changed from satisfied to miserable.

My mind was racing. Denise was right. All three of us were royally fucked. Then I spotted a digital camera in one of the boys' luggage.

"Girls, I have an idea," I said, grinning. "There's no way these guys are going to say shit to anybody about this."

***********************

The next morning, I was at the guys' room at 8 am. I hadn't had any sleep at all that night, but it was worth it. I knocked on their door, and after a minute or so a bleary-eyed Steve answered.

"Good morning, Miss Crane," he beamed, stepping aside to let me in the room. I walked in and smiled to see that all four of the boys sitting around half dressed, sporting obvious hangovers.

"Hi guys. I guess you're wondering what I'm doing here so early."

"Looking for a repeat of last night?" John said, winking at me.

"Nope. Just taking out a little insurance," I said. "You're probably wondering what happened to that pile of cash. Well, Mrs. Boychuk and Mrs. Richards and I decided we'd take our original investment out of the pot - along with our clothes. I think you'll agree it is only fair, after what we went through last night."

All four of the guys were grinning at each other, remembering the wild events of the night before.

"Now, before you four reprobates get any funny ideas about mentioning anything that happened last night," I said, with a wicked grin, "I think you should have a look at these." I handed Steve the digital camera along with the pictures I had printed out. His face turned purple.

"What the fuck!" he growled.

"What is it, Steve?" asked John, apprehensively. Steve didn't say a word, but just handed the pictures to John. John's face turned ashen, then he looked at me and said, "That's blackmail!" He gave the pictures to Danny and Frank, who were both very quiet for a moment. Danny groaned.

"What do you want from us?" asked Frank, clearly upset.

"Nothing," I said, "Except your silence. What happened last night is not to get out, ever. If we ever hear even a whisper of a rumour about last night, those pictures, and more like them, are going to wind up on the internet, and all over the school."

The four guys were silent, staring at the pictures I had taken the night before showing them laying next to each other on the beds, passed out and holding each others' cocks.

"On the other hand," I continued, "I had a lot of fun last night. If you boys are good for the rest of the year, well, let's just say that you might be having a grad party for the record books." I smiled and turned to go. "Have a fun day skiing, boys!" I called over my shoulder as I left the room.

***********************

I don't know how I made it through that day. God, I ached, all over. One of the girl students even commented that I was walking funny, but I just made up an excuse about being sore from skiing - I'm fairly sure she bought it.

That night, Derek managed to stay sober, and actually helped us with the room check. Trudy and Denise took half the rooms, and I went with Derek to check the other half. When we got to the room that the three of us had spent so much time in the night before, I pretty much let Derek do all the talking. All four boys were kind of subdued.

"Looks like you guys wore yourselves out today," laughed Derek. "Oh, by the way, before I forget... Steve, are you done with that deck of cards I loaned you?"

"Yeah, Mr. Gibson, here," said Steve, handing him the deck. "Thanks."

"No problem. OK, you guys get some sleep - remember that our bus leaves first thing in the morning. Be ready to check out at nine o'clock."

He closed the door and we walked back down the hall to the elevator that would take us down to our rooms.

On the way down, Derek said, "I bet those guys were up playing poker all night last night." He laughed, "Did you see how tired they are?" The elevator stopped at my floor, one floor down from the boys.

"Poker, huh?" I said, as I was getting off the elevator.

"Yeah. I doubt they had much fun though, seeing as they know that all the cards are marked." Derek was still chuckling to himself as the elevator doors closed.