Poker's Best Bet

Story Info
Be careful you know what the actual bet is for!
1.6k words
4.07
56.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, so lets play a game. Five rounds of five card draw poker. First to three winning hands gets to be in charge and the loser plays the part of sex slave." I chuckled to myself at my own suggestion, after all I played in poker tournaments and could stack the deck however I wanted.

"Sounds delicious, but I have one condition" Judy said. "Winner is in charge tonight, but starting tomorrow the roles are reversed." Judy was an off and on fling. At 5' 6" tall with blond hair and blue eyes she was a total looker. Even better she had a tight body with a good size pair of 34C's. While, we never clicked as a couple, but in the sack she was simply incredible. She was the type of girl who got as dirty and nasty as she could in bed. She loved it rough, she loved it soft, she loved it in her mouth and loved it in her ass.

Three games of poker later I had won the bet.

"Alright my dear. It's time for you to put on a show. Strip club time." I took a seat on the couch and motioned for her to start. She walked over to her ipod dock and turned on some hip-hop.

With a smile on her face, Judy started gyrating to the music. Slowly she took off her top. She then kicked off her shoes and took her pants off revealing a black lace thong and a shaved pussy underneath. Finally she undid the clasp of her bra, and after whirling it above her head she threw it over to me. In her sultry way she walked over to me and started proceeded me a lap dance.

She got on her hands and knees before me and started rubbing my cock through my pants. Once she felt I was fully erect, she stood up and turned around. Slowly but surely she grinded her ass into my cock for a what seemed like an eternity. Up and down she moved with my shaft moving between her ass cheeks. Unlike a strip club though she didn't stop, she kept going. With a free hand she reached between her legs and began tickling my balls. I started feeling as though I was going to cum and decided now was not the time.

"Judy my dear, I know what you're trying to do but now is not the time."

"Oh come on baby, let me make you cum in your pants."

"Haha, but no. In fact it's time for the show to move on to another phase. Go into the bedroom and get your vibrator. I want you to show me what you can do with that thing right here on the floor in front of me." Judy threw me a pouty face, but then hurried off to the bedroom. In no time she was back in the living room.

The humming of the 6" blue vibrator was so loud that it told the entire apartment building that someone was masturbating. She started off with touching it to her breasts. Eventually she trailed it down her stomach to her clit. After a couple of minutes of teasing her clit, she took the entire length of the vibrator in her pussy. Turning it on high, Judy started pumping it in and out of her pussy faster and faster. He moans started shifting from a soft "ooh" to louder screams of ecstasy.

"Tell me when you're going to cum. I want to see this up close" With that moved on to the floor and positioned my face between her knees. I blew very slightly just to let her know where I was.

"Oh baby, it's gonna be soon." Judy started pumping her vibrator in and out of her pussy even faster. Not even thirty seconds later she cried out "Oh god, now. I am cumming now! Now! NOW!" With a giant convulsion her hips lifted off the floor and she plopped down onto the floor not moving aside from incredibly heavy breathing.

"When you're ready, come and join me in the bedroom." I left her on the floor and went into the bedroom, stripping my clothes off on the way. Naked, I sat down on the edge of the bed and looked towards the doorway. Judy was already there waving her little vibrator in her hand, smiling at me. "I think it's time for your very best blowjob."

"Of course master. Today I am yours, but tomorrow you are mine."

Once she was on her hand and knees she began kissing my thighs as I laid down on the edge of the bed, leaving my knees dangling off the sides. After a little foreplay my cock was fully hard and she began to lick the tip. Eventually she started by putting the head in her mouth, then slowly but surely her head went up and down and further and further onto my shaft. With a free hand she began cupping my balls as she gave me head. For the second time, I was right on the edge of cumming but then all of sudden Judy stopped.

"Well baby, it's tomorrow. Now you're all mine."

"What are you talking about? You were doing so well down there, don't stop."

"No baby, it's midnight. You didn't think I would let you win this bet that easily. I'm in charge now."

"But..."

"Trust me. You'll enjoy what I have in store for you."

"But..."

"Now move up on the bed and put your hands behind your head. Trust me, you're going to love this."

"Well alright. If you're that enthusiastic about it, who am I to say no?" Feeling the pains of erection, I scooched up the bed and put my hands behind my head. Judy opened a drawer in her night stand and reached in taking out a pair of fuzzy handcuffs. Putting my hands behind the bars of her headboard she cuffed me. I tried to struggle and get out but I couldn't, I was truly bound. Then she took out blind fold and gave me a grin I've never seen before. She was some sort of sexual predator.

"Well this is different." I nervously chimed in.

"You have no idea of just how different I am going to be to you. You've never cum anything like you're going to. Now lights out." She fastened the blindfold over my eyes and I couldn't see a thing. By now my cock may have been harder than ever.

"I want more access to you. Lift your butt up for a second" Judy asked. I complied and she placed a pillow under my lower back. This had the effect of lifting my entire butt off the bed. "Very nice. Now I'll be right back, don't go anywhere."

She moved off the bed, laughing to herself. I heard her moving around the apartment, rustling around. A couple of minutes or so later, I felt the bed shift as she got back on it. The next thing I felt what must have been hot oil being poured on my chest. I have very sensitive nipples, so when she began rubbing them I moaned with a soft purr. After teasing my nipples and massaging my chest, she began work on my groin. With her left hand she began slathering it all around getting my cock nice and slick while her right hand fondled my balls. Next she poured even more of it being poured on my balls and felt it drip down the crack of my ass. Her hands made sure it adequately coated my entire crack.

That's when I heard a buzzing sound, that led to a vibrating sensation on my balls. Judy had taken her vibrator and begun to massage my nuts with it. Her free hand very very gently, almost to a non-touching feeling began to work my shaft up and down.

"You like that baby?"

"Hmm... oh god yes. That feels amazing."

"Good. Now keep yourself relaxed, I want to do something new."

Judy lowered the tip of the vibrator to that sensitive area between the bottom of your balls and your anus. After letting me get adjusted to it, she moved it slowly further down until the tip of the vibrator was resting on my anus.

"It's time baby. I want your ass."

"Its yours, just be careful this is new."

Judy then slowly began to ease the head in. At first she went just a half inch, then a full inch, then after a couple of minutes working me the whole vibrator was in. I had never felt so full in my life. Judy then turned the vibrator up to full force and began to truly fuck my ass with it. Her other hand also returned to pumping my cock as fast as she could. We both knew I wouldn't last long at this point. My hips were pumping up and down in time to her vibrating my ass and stroking my cock.

"Cum in my hand slut!" Judy ordered to me.

"I'm cumming!"

With that, I finally came. My cock spewing cum all over my chest. Judy lowered the intensity of the vibrator but left it all the way in. Her free hand cupped my balls as I came down from orgasmic bliss. With a wet towel she cleaned me up, untied me and gave me a long hard kiss.

"I'll take that out now." She slowly removed the vibrator, but not before a couple more pumps in and out.

"We'll have to do that again." I told her.

Judy replied, "We certainly will. Poker can be lots of fun. I've got even more ideas lined up for the next game..."