Pokies

Story Info
Don't pinch someone else's coins.
2.2k words
4.42
22k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers

I like playing the pokies. For some reason I seem to have phenomenal luck on them and nine times out of ten I'll walk out a winner. I don't go to the casino to play, just the local pubs and clubs. No huge jackpots but I still manage to pick up a lot of minor ones.

I make it a practice to only have a certain amount on me when I go so that if I lose it I'll know that this isn't my night and quit. Also if I win a jackpot of five hundred or more I quit. Any other winnings may or may not go back in the machines.

I've been told that playing the pokies is a mug's game and you always lose in the long run but I don't go very often. On those occasional nights when I'm bored and by myself I'll have a flutter. I guess I'm not a true gambler at heart as I just hate to see my money going for no return. For an hour or so of entertainment I don't mind investing some coin but more than that? My puritan soul shudders at the thought of losing.

I was playing one night when the machine I was on gave a happy burp and added two hundred to my credit. I played a few more reels, taking the total down to the nearest ten and pressed collect, smiling as the coins dropped into the container.

That's when I realised I didn't have coin bucket on hand and went to look for one. I stepped around the side of my machine, spotted a bucket lying behind it, grabbed it and returned to my machine. I was out of sight of my machine for two seconds, tops. Enough time for the young lady on the machine next to mine to reach out and take a nice handful of coins but not enough time for her to draw her arm back.

"Put them back," I said, and I'll swear my tone lowered the general temperature by five degrees.

"Can't blame a girl for trying," she said, releasing the coins and smirking.

"Actually, I can," I told her, still with a bit of a chill in my voice. "You'll find that if I complain to the management that they will be quite willing to blame you, too. And after they throw you out and ban you from ever coming back and you need to explain why you're banned to your friends, your friends will probably blame you. Want to test this?"

She flushed and looked away from me, refusing to answer. I collected my coins and trotted off to the teller's cage to change them to a series of nice crisp notes. With my total winnings for the night still being under the five hundred mark I wandered around looking for a machine that I felt was waiting for me.

I was passing the machine that had just been so kind to me when the young lady on the next machine swore, slapped the side of her machine and abandoned it. She looked at my old machine, shrugged and sat down and put five into it and pressed the button. She scored twenty and settled down to spend it. Looking at her old machine it just felt right to me. I sat down, put in a note and spun.

Don't you just love it when you spin up a feature? The bells and whistles sounded, the reels spun happily, and my winnings started to mount rapidly to the sound of some very nasty words from the young lady who had just abandoned that machine.

Naturally I hit collect and a printed docket slipped into my hand, authorising the teller to pay me a thousand or so dollars. A nice profit for the night and time for me to go home. I handed the teller the docket, smiling as she counted out a nice wad of notes, which I then slipped into my wallet. Then I turned and started making my way to the exit, ignoring the siren sounds of pokies singing come and play.

They always put the teller's cage as far from the main door as possible. This means that anyone who wants to go home has to fight past all the temptations. I wonder how many people lose their winnings just trying to leave?

I got about half way to the exit when I was accosted rather rudely by a certain young lady.

"That should have been my winnings," she snapped. "I'd been playing that machine. I'd only stepped aside to try another machine for a while and you jumped in."

"Yes? And did you win anything on your new machine?"

From the filthy look I got the answer was no.

"No? Do you have any money left that would have let you start over on the old machine?"

A filthy look with lasers added was my only reply. I laughed.

"Looks like you're right out of luck tonight," I told her.

I stood and considered her for a moment. Quite an attractive young thing. She was definitely of age or she'd never have got through the front doors.

"I'll tell you what," I said, smiling gently. "You come with me to the under-cover parking area and you can earn fifty bucks." I gestured towards an exit door the other side of the teller's cage. Most people didn't even know it was there. It led down to an underground car park for privileged customers, of whom I was not one.

"Of all the fucking nerve. Who do you think you are? How dare you speak to me like that? What do you think I am?"

"An attractive young thing in need of a bit more money to spend," I said calmly. "Let's go and see what we can negotiate."

I placed a hand on her elbow and ushered her back the way I'd come, passing the teller's cage and opening the back exit for her. Still giving me nasty looks she walked out and down the stairs, me following on behind.

We stepped through the door at the bottom of the stairs and into the car park. A rather gloomy place. The hotel and gaming lounge weren't wasting their money on unnecessary lighting down here.

"Let's move down this way a few rows," I murmured. "It will give us a little privacy if anyone happens to wander through the car park and it will be out of range of the cameras."

I steered her along the rows, stopping next to a nice sleek sports car when we were halfway between a pair of the dim lights, nicely in the shadows.

"I suppose you want me to give you a blow job now?" came a rather disgruntled enquiry.

"Now don't be silly. Why waste my time with second best?" I patted the sports car. "Why don't you bend over this little toy and I'll attend to the rest."

"What?"

"It's quite simple. You lean over and rest against this nice little car. I will then lift your dress, not that it needs to be lifted very much, lower your panties, assuming you're wearing them, and then I'll make happy with you."

"Do you think I'm going to let you fuck me for fifty?" she said in a voice that was half a shriek.

"It is why you came down here," I reminded her. "If you've changed your mind the door is just over there."

She didn't turn and bend over the little car, but neither did she storm away in a fury. She just stood there, glowering at me. We could stand there all night at this rate, I decided. She just couldn't decide one way or the other.

I took her arm and turned her, half coaxing, half pushing her, until she was bending over the little car. I ran my hands along her legs and over her bottom, pushing her dress up as I did so. My hands reversed and ran back down across her bottom and down her legs, somehow or other managing to hook onto her panties and draw them down at the same time.

She didn't say a word, not even when my hand slipped between her legs and started a gentle massage. She was breathing hard and I could feel her mound heating up, preparing itself for what was to come. I rubbed her firmly, using a circular motion to disturb her lips, dragging them apart as I massaged. Every so often a finger or two would go wandering, testing the waters. She'd given an outraged gasp the first time but then went silent again.

Even working by touch I could tell when she was ready. I'd already unzipped and was quite prepared to advance the situation. Easing her lips apart my cock rested between them, letting them close over me. Now she found her voice.

"Hold on," she gasped. "I didn't say you could do that."

I paused, considering. It was true. She hadn't said I could do it.

"Are you saying I can't do this?" I asked with interest.

"No-o," she said slowly. "I'm just pointing out that I didn't say you can."

In other words she was non-committal and the decision was mine. My decision was easy. I pushed, sliding deeper into her. She didn't say anything else, just leaning there and letting me come. Now I was pushing firmly, finding her passage hot and moist and yielding to my hardness. It didn't take long and my cock was sheathed inside her.

Getting started is fun. It's even more fun to get going once started. Hands on her hips I started on her, moving slowly at first, encouraging her to move with me by tugging on her hips as I drove in. It didn't take much encouragement. Once I was moving properly so was she, hitching her bottom upward and driving back to meet me. No innocent young miss this, but a practiced proponent of the art.

I had intended to take her reasonably gently before building up to a crescendo. She was not having a bit of that. Pushing hard to meet me she wanted more and she wanted it now. I found myself moving to what should have been the crescendo stage and then having to hold it at that level, thrusting into her hard and fast and finding her bouncing back ready for more.

She felt so good wrapped around my cock it was almost scary. Not that this in any way prevented me from continuing to do my duty. I'd started this and it was up to me to carry it through to a meaningful conclusion.

I kept it up longer than I thought I would (or could). I could see that her excitement was building, hear it really, rather than see it. She was gasping, making eager little sounds, and those little sounds were starting to develop an itch, a wanting of something more.

I moved up to my final run. Quite frankly, the way I was feeling, if she wasn't ready then she was going to be right out of luck, because I certainly was. I drilled her hard, feeling my own pressures mounting, and then I was done and gone, seed spurting, me gasping with the effort, and somewhat relieved to find that she was climaxing noisily. (Not too noisily, thankfully. So embarrassing if someone came to investigate.)

We straightened our clothes and headed back up the stairs to the gaming lounge. I slipped her the fifty and had a quiet word with her.

"Now listen to me," I said, speaking softly but firmly. "I'm rather lucky at picking machines that are going to pay off." I led her over to a machine that was practically waving to me. "If you play this machine you should pick up a nice little win very shortly. If you do, take the money and go home. You can use it tomorrow to go on a shopping spree. If you continue playing you'll lose the lot. Will losing your shopping spree be worth hanging on here and playing?"

With that I turned and left. I hadn't quite made it to the exit when I heard bells and whistles and an excited shriek. I left, smiling.

There was an odd aftermath to that little story. Next morning I was up and mowing the lawns when this guy approached me and introduced himself.

"Hi," he said. "I'm Bryan Cooper. We moved in next door a couple of days ago."

He jerked his thumb towards the house next to mine. I had been vaguely aware of some comings and goings over the past few days but hadn't had a chance to meet my new neighbour. This was him, it appeared.

We chatted a little, discussing the neighbourhood, me filling in with a little background about our neighbours and the neighbourhood generally.

"I'd have brought Denise with me to meet you," he said, "but she's gone shopping. Denise's my wife. Lucky girl. She went to the pokies last night with a few bucks to spend. Won a jackpot just as she was running out of money and came home with two grand. She said as soon as she won it she promised herself a shopping spree and that's where she is."

Ashson
Ashson
8,541 Followers