Pole Position Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb turned to face my way as Nick did the other leg and in the most casual way asked, "So dear, how was your run this morning."

"Fine, fine..." My voice trailed off. She acted like nothing was happened even though there was a tube of man meat pressed up against her. They must have finished their stretching because after that Deb bounded up and placed a peck on Nick's cheek.

"Thanks, for all your help!" Turning to me, "So, you ready to go."

"Sure."

The walk back to the house was quiet. My mind was racing with questions I wasn't sure I wanted the answer to. How long had the two of them been running together was first and foremost. I don't know if Deb sensed it or if she was put off by my demeanor.

"Is anything wrong John?"

"No, I just was surprised to find you running with Nick is all."

"It's really not a big deal John," she replied. "Actually it just kind of happened. We found ourselves running at the same time each morning and it seemed ridiculous for me to ignore him. Plus I enjoyed the company. Nick's a very sweet man and he's still trying to come to grips with the divorce. I feel a bit sorry for him actually. He's all by himself in that big house and he works so much to keep everything going. It's not really much of a life and he doesn't have many friends."

"Besides," she added, "He really has wound up helping me quite a bit with my training. Did you know he used race in college?"

No, I thought. How would I know that? I hardly knew my neighbor at all truthfully outside of the normal neighborhood gossip. When did this guy and my wife suddenly develop such a close friendship, to say it alarmed me would be an understatement.

"No, I didn't know that. I don't know him at all. I'm surprised you know him this well." I said.

"Well, the two of you should be friends you have a lot of common interests."

* * * * *

I started making it a habit to run in the mornings after that. As things turned out, Deb trained with Nick three days a week. When I did join them there was nothing suspicious or untoward between either of them. They genuinely liked running and enjoyed each other's company on those runs. More often than not when I did join them, when I could keep up I would only be party to Nick pouring his heart out about his failed marriage and asking Deb for a woman's perspective on what he had done wrong or if he had failed somehow. It was like watching a bad soap opera and since their interaction appeared so innocuous, I decided I could leave them to their runs together those days and I would join Deb on the days she didn't run with Nick.

Nick did teach me how to stretch Deb after her runs which was something Deb and I both appreciated. Her for having someone be able to stretch her on days she didn't run with Nick and me for being able to help her prep for the race.

The guy seemed like a nice guy to be sure but you couldn't help but be intimidated by that monster he was lugging around in his pants. Especially since it was on such display during those morning runs, you couldn't escape it.

A week or two before the race, Deb and I were returning from one of her no-Nick days and we struck up a conversation about her absent friend.

"You know Deb, I don't see why Nick is so broken up about his marriage. He's been divorced for how long now?"

"I think it's about a year and a half, maybe a little more."

"Well, why hasn't he moved on then? He seems like a decent enough guy. Why doesn't he date?"

"Well John, there's the problem." Deb responded. "Nick says his wife was a very special woman. She was very rare as he describes it."

"Rare in what way?"

"Nick has a problem."

"What problem, Deb?"

"You haven't noticed? Really! I'd think you couldn't miss it!" Deb suddenly got animated. "His wife was one of the few woman Nick had run across who could keep up with him. He has said on more than one occasion, she was one of the few women he ever dated or was with who could take him comfortably. Nick has very big equipment and he says there are very few women who want to be with a man that large. He says it took him a long time to find a woman who wasn't intimidated by his size."

"You talked to him about this?!"

"Don't be threatened and don't make such a big deal out of nothing. Nick says that's why he has so few friends too because most of his guy friends are too intimidated by his size and they're afraid of him because of it."

"Where do you get this?" I was amazed.

"Nick is very frank about it. He was devastated when his wife left him. He has huge appetites and that's one of the reasons he started running again. He's been trying to replace her by staying active and running a lot. The whole experience though has put him off and it's just so sad because he is such a very sweet man."

"I am simply dumbfounded you have been discussing our neighbor's sex life or lack thereof with him."

"John, it's not like I couldn't notice. Nick stretches me and I've stretched him after our runs. It's funny, sometimes he 'peeks' out at me because he gets all twisted and I have to straighten him out."

"WHAT?!?!"

"Oh, stop that. I'm just stretching him and sometimes he'll start to get excited a little because he's been without female company for a long time. When it happens I just tell him to put it away."

"So you've SEEN IT?"

"This is absolutely ridiculous, I don't want to continue with this conversation and I don't like your tone! You sound like you don't trust me and it's getting me very upset. You've been so understanding and so helpful lately. I've been so happy with you and now you're ruining it!"

"I'M RUINING IT?! YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU PLAYED WITH THE NEIGHBOR'S COCK!"

"John, I did no such thing! If you keep this up we're going to have a big fight and I'm not going to be happy with you. You're making this all out into something it's not."

"I'M YOUR HUSBAND! I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE UPSET!"

"FINE! I CAN SHOUT TOO! That's it, I'm done talking about this or discussing it with you. I'm a week away from the race and now you're upsetting me. I've got to focus on keeping my training going and you're attacking the one person who has helped me the most! If you can't keep a civil tongue in your head and your nasty thoughts to yourself I don't want you around me when I run. I don't want your negative attitude to ruin this. From now on when I run in the morning I don't want you with me, do you understand!"

I was silent. I was very, very mad but like many men will tell you woman have this way of twisting things around so even if you're right you're wrong. At least that's what Deb did in this instance. If the situation was reversed and I was touching some woman's body I'm sure Deb wouldn't at all be happy with me but there was no winning at this point.

We walked the rest of the way back to the house in silence. It was like a wall descended between us and for the next several days the chill remained. I got the silent treatment for two days after that and at the one point where I made to go out and join Deb for her run, she turned and said, "What part of I don't want you around me when I run did you not understand?!" Stay home!"

* * * * *

I didn't like it but I didn't want things to escalate any further. After the silent treatment let up I got nothing but curt one or two word responses for the next several days. This was serious. I couldn't remember Deb ever being this upset with me at any point during our marriage and I was at a loss how to fix things. Thing was, she wasn't giving me much of an opportunity to fix things either.

I know Deb was still running with Nick because I could see them returning from the track together when I looked out the window for here at the normal time she returned. I could see them walking slowly back those mornings and it crushed me because I could see Deb smiling and laughing too. It killed me, she was so mad at me but now had found this other person to have fun with.

The day before the race, Deb went out again for her normal morning routine. Since the race was on a Sunday, it was a Saturday, one of the normal days where I would join Deb but since the curtain of silence had descended I hadn't spent one moment around her while she was at the track. She got up, got her running gear on and left the house. I went to one of the front windows and watched that shapely ass of hers as she walked up the street and saw as our neighbor came out of his house and made his way down to join her.

I was really beginning to hate that little fuck.

I started to go back thinking to make my morning coffee when I caught something odd. They stopped in the street Deb and Nick, standing there talking for awhile. It wasn't animated or anything, they just stood there for some time instead of making their way up to the reservoir as they would normally.

I paused and watched them.

After a few minutes, Nick nodded over his shoulder and I saw them turn back and walk up the front path to Nick's house. They went in and alarm bells started going off in my head.

I was in a quandary, I had to be very, very careful about this. If I made any kind of accusation, I'd be even deeper in the doghouse. But why did they go back to Nick's house? I waited a few more minutes and then decided to go check things out for myself. Since it was still very early, there was that morning darkness that precedes dawn, not quite night but not daylight either. I figured to cut across a few of the backyards between our house and Nick's house to find if I could see anything from his yard.

Fortunately none of the neighbors in between had any dogs they kept out in their yards or I would've been sunk. Nick's house was a twin to ours so I knew the layout well. I know there was a back deck off the kitchen and there was a set of steps leading to a partially submerged basement. The first thing I did was see if any lights were on and the basement windows showed evidence of activity. I couldn't hear anything because the windows were closed but I could see through partially closed curtains a sliver of the room.

Nick's basement had been set up with a home gym. You'd think the running would be enough but the guy had a few machines in his basement as well. Deb was on an inclined machine walking at a leisurely pace. Nick was at the side of the machine watching her as their conversation continued. I couldn't make out what they were saying but at this point Deb had gotten very animated. She was making motions with her hands and her brow was furrowed.

I got the sense she was talking about the fight we had. Nick for his part just stood there listening and not saying much. Suddenly after a particularly excitable few moments, Deb reached up and in one swift move pulled her hoodie up and off her body. She was now on the machine in nothing more than her sports bra which she quickly undid the clasp on and removed as well.

Nick's jaw dropped, while the spandex of her running clothes may have not left much to the imagination, seeing Deb's rack in all it's glory was a sight unmatched. She stood there looking down at Nick from the machine, her hands resting on her hips almost challenging Nick to reach out and touch her.

Nick snapped out of his trance and moved closer. He matched Deb by quickly pulling his sweatshirt up and over his head leaving him only in his bike pants and running shoes. You could see that Deb's display had the desired effect on him because his cock had swelled and you could see it arching in his pants struggling to be free.

That snapped Deb out of her ire as she saw Nick's beast rising with his heartbeat. Nick gingerly reached out and palmed one of Deb's breasts gently rubbing it. Her eyes closed and you could see her almost melt. She leaned toward him and since she was higher than Nick her breasts dangled forward with gravity and Nick couldn't resist the invitation. He reached out with the other hand and paid equal attention to the twin he had neglected to fondle. He moved his face between her globes and ran his cheek along the skin, pausing to lick or kiss every now and again.

Deb reached forward and pulled Nick's head inward, moving her hands through his hair before reaching down towards the waistband of his pants.

By now, Nick's fat head had poked out from underneath his spandex pants and Deb ran her fingers along the head making it slick with what looked like precum. And there was no shortage of the fluid, Deb got her fingers slick with the stuff and bought it up to her mouth for a taste, after which she smiled like the Cheshire Cat.

Deb pushed Nick back suddenly, she stepped down from the machine and quickly shed her pants. Then she fell to her knees before Nick and yanked his pants down to causing the fat log of flesh to spring out at her. From my vantage point could see Deb's eyes grow wide and marvel at the specimen before her. Her hand slowly rose up and haltingly touched the rigid shaft that jerked in response.

Deb now kneeling reached out with the other hand and started pumping the shaft with a look of wonder on her face. There was a curiosity about her as she explored this oddity before her. She moved her face closer to the bulbous, grotesque head and started to rub it along her face.

Meanwhile I looked at Nick's face... there was no surprise, no amazement. He had that same smug, stupid grin he had on that day when I first came upon the two of them at the track and I had registered what was held in his running clothes. This wasn't the look of some poor, hopeless, lonely soul who was dejected and thankful for this sudden unplanned gift. No, you could see this was a predator, whatever he may have sold Deb over the last few weeks I had no doubt at the moment it had all been part of a careful plan.

Nick raised Deb up from her kneeling position and with surprising strength threw her over his shoulder and started to leave the room via the stairs.

He was taking her to his bedroom where his conquest would be complete.

I had to stop him, but how? In that moment, I realized the hopelessness of my plight. I could barge in, break down the door but my wife would never forgive me for not trusting her and if anything blame for the way events had unfolded. I could walk away and do nothing but that would mean wearing the horns of the cuckold and the thought of that made my stomach turn.

In a way, it was already too late.

12