Police Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both groan as Lizzy lowers herself down on his majestic cock, tall and hard and proud. Quickly she works him all the way inside her until she's sitting on his pelvis. "God, you fit in there perfectly. Fuck."

"We were made for each other, Lizzy." Lizzy works him up with long strong strokes; Nic is infatuated by watching her body move. Over and over she rides the gorgeous man beneath her. His hands roam over her body, caressing her ass, thighs, tummy and tits. "You are so beautiful."

Lizzy leans down and kisses him. Compliments should be rewarded, right? She kisses his cheeks and his chin before his lips finds hers. His hand wraps around her upper thighs as his completion nears. Even on the bottom he wants to control the pace and rhythm. Lizzy flutters the walls of her pussy against his cock and Nic's whole body tenses up instantly. "Fuck!"

She watches his facial features as Nic cums underneath her, caressing his cheek. His perfect chin, strong and chiseled. His high cheek bones. His straight nose with the perfect curve to soften it at the tip. She memorizes his face as he relaxes back down onto the kitchen island. His eyes flicker open and they lock onto hers. She gets temporarily lost in the dark pools of his irises. Then he kisses her, pulling her body down on top of his. "I could get used to having dessert every day." Lizzy rolls her eyes at him and rests her head on his chest, his rhythmic breathing lulling her into a tranquil peace.

Nic gently strokes her hair and down her back. "We could do this every day."

Come on, just let me enjoy the moment. "Nic. You're dreaming."

He laughs. "I am, and it's a very good dream so far." Lizzy snorts and slap his side. "Oh, that was sexy."

She slaps him again. "You ass. Find me a situation where I don't get hurt, or hurt my family, and we'll talk. But until then, this can't be anything more than what it is now."

He's whining. "Lizzy!"

"Nikolai! How can you be so sure about this? We barely know each other. How do you know we belong together?"

"I'm a glass half-full kind of guy." He shrugs underneath her. "I don't know that we'll work out. In two months all those cute adorable qualities I love, could be completely annoying. But I know I find you very interesting. I know I'm calmer and happier when I'm with you. I don't see fear in your eyes when you look at me. You challenge me and satisfy me. I've never felt like this before, and I want to keep feeling this way."

"Really?" Lizzy turns to look at him. Nic just nods his head yes. "You sure don't beat around the bush, do you?"

"I'm known to be fairly 'direct' when I set my sights on something. We'll figure something out. Just be open to the possibility of 'us'. You're my side path Lizzy. It's going to be hard enough traversing it with all the roadblocks we already know about. We can only explore this path together; I can't do it alone. Just don't turn away from me because you're scared."

"I'll think about it, OK."

"Yeah! That wasn't a 'No'. See, we're going in the right direction already."

They lie together quietly for a long time. It isn't until Nic's back starts to get uncomfortable on the hard surface that they decide to get up. Lizzy showers first, then Nic has his turn. As she's dressing, an evil thought crosses her mind. Hehehe

After showering and shaving, Nic steps into the bedroom. He opens the dresser drawer to get some new clothes. Empty. A quick look around the room and his travel bag is missing also. The only article of clothing is a deep royal blue silk tie lying innocently on the bed. He smiles as one word crosses his mind. Sassy.

Walking down the stairs to the main level, he sees Lizzy resting on the sofa, playing with her phone. "Excuse me, but where are my clothes?"

Lizzy looks up from what she's doing, he can see her trying to hide the grin on her face. "I dunno. Where did you have them?" That sounded innocent, right?

"In the dresser. Where clothes belong." At the bottom of the stairs he starts walking toward her.

"Hmmmm. Did you check there?"

"Of course. And my bag is mysteriously missing too." She's just asking for trouble.

"Really? That's weird. What are you going to wear all weekend?"

"Apparently this tie is all that's left." He dangles it from his fingers as Lizzy slowly looks him up and down.

"Hmmm. Well it is a cute tie."

"Where are my clothes?" Let the trouble begin.

"I dunno." She can't hide the smile anymore.

"Last chance. Where are my clothes?"

She forces an innocent expression of her face and shrugs her shoulders. "I dunno. How would I know?"

Nic pounces. Flipping her on her belly. Tickling her feet and ribs. Lizzy is screaming and giggling, squirming to get out of his grasp. She wiggles off the sofa and bounces onto the floor. "Where are my clothes?"

Gasping for breath. "I Dunno." She tries crawling away, but he pulls her back into his arms.

"I think you do know. Tell me where my clothes are." More tickles, and a few kisses and nips are thrown in for good measure. "God you taste good. I could do this all day Lizzy. Tell me where my clothes are."

Crying out. "In the other bedroom!" gasp "They're in the other bedroom." Nic pulls her into his arms. Her smiling face is covered in tears, and she's still laughing. She smacks him on the chest. "That's not fair! Are you even ticklish?"

Nic smirks down at her. "I dunno. You've never tried it." He tickles her again until she's screaming and wriggling on his lap.

"You ass! Stop that."

Nic grins downs at the gorgeous, messy red-haired demoness below him. She has bewitched him. "Stop what? This?" He leans in and nips her lips. She tries to squirm away, pushing at his wide bare chest. "Then what about this?" He claims her mouth. No teasing. No Delicacy. Just an overwhelming need to be in her, on her, around her. His hands wrap around her wrists as he pins her down on the floor with the weight of his body. Their lips sample pleasure from each other. Their tongues dance around each other. Their breathing and heart beats synch up. Their bodies becoming as close to one entity as humanly possible.

"I can't get enough of you. I need you again, Lizzy."

"You're insatiable."

"Pretty good for an old man, huh?" Nic winks down at her and puts on his most mischievous grin. "I also love watching you wiggle." He starts tickling her again until she's forced to escape and run for it. Lizzy runs through the kitchen and into the dining room, then up the stairs, her naked tormentor never more than three steps behind.

She tries to close the bedroom door before he catches her, but he's too close. Nic picks her up and throws her on the bed. He stalks around her as she looks for a way out. "You're overdressed Lizzy. Take your clothes off."

She just stares at him; he's going to have to work for it. "tsk tsk tsk. Now. Now. Now. It'll be worse if I have to do it. We both know that." She tries for the corner closest to the bathroom, but he's blocking her before she even gets off the bed.

That fearless Irish pride wells up in her. She glares at him and hops off the bed. "You can't throw me around like a rag doll."

Nic picks her up under the arms and tosses her back on the bed. "Strip."

"Fuck you, asshole." His eyes darken, and Lizzy tries to move away from him on the bed. Too late. He's on her in an instant. She puts up a good fight, but soon she's lying on her belly underneath him with her hands held behind her back. "Fucker. Let me go."

He coos happily, obviously enjoying the situation. "Noooooo." His lips whisper against her ear. "I think it's time for more man rules." Lizzy groans, this isn't going to be good. "If you force me to prance around naked, your ass better be bare also."

The next few minutes are spent stripping her. She struggles a little bit, just to make it difficult for him, but he seems to enjoy that also. He lays his naked body on top of hers before releasing her wrists. "I also think it should be mentioned that if you run, I will chase you down. I won't stop till your mine Lizzy. Every delicious inch of you." Usually she doesn't like to feel helpless, but somehow today she doesn't mind so much. The need to be in control is sitting passively in the corner of her mind somewhere.

Nic works himself into her core, Lizzy is pressing against him; aiding him as best she can. A strong arm is positioned under her tummy. With a surprised squeak, she's pulled into a sitting position on top of him, her back pressed against his chest. His cock is still deep inside her. "Did I mention how good you feel like this?"

Hands gently run over her breasts. "Mmmmm. I believe you've said something like that once or twice." Lizzy tries rocking her hips, but a firm arm around her midsection stops that quickly. "Awww. Come on. You can't stop now."

"Why? I like it just fine the way we are. You're pussy is so warm and snug. I could stay here forever." He starts nipping her earlobe. "Of course, if you really want me to continue, you could always beg. I'm sure I could be convinced to fuck properly you if you begged nicely."

A low growl leaves Lizzy's lips, but the swear word on the tip of her tongue never gets voiced. She's on to him now. He's pressing her buttons to get a rise out of her. He sorely underestimated her if he thinks she's ever going to beg him for anything. "I don't hear any... uunnngg" Nic stops midsentence as a rippling sensation travels along his shaft. "What are you doing, Lizzy?"

"Hmmm? Moi? I'z not doing nufink. Honest." The ripple becomes a rhythmic squeezing sensation.

His voice is a low, dangerous, lust filled growl. "Lizzy!" God, she loves the sound of her name on his lips.

"Oh that." She flutters her core along his shaft again. "You mean that? Ohhh, that's nothin'. I figured we weren't doing anything much, so I decided it was a good time to practice some Kegel exercises. I could do these for hours. It feels so good with a hard cock inside me, I never want to stop."

Nic presses her forward onto the bed and starts fucking her. Well, he tries anyway. Lizzy pushes against the bed to get back into a sitting position. As planned, Nic grabs her hands and pulls them behind her back, leaving his other hand on her right hip. By pulling her knee up, and leaning left, she topples over giggling wildly. "Bitch."

Lizzy is still laughing; she brings up her knee to keep Nic from climbing on top of her. "Awwww. Poor baby. Things not going so good today, huh?" Nic tries pulling her leg down, but the other one just pops up to keep him at bay. "Maybe you should consider that begging thing. That might work." She bursts out laughing again as Nic just stares down at her like he's going to explode.

He drops his head down over her leg, and Lizzy swears she hears laughing. No way! "Are you laughing?"

He lifts his head and locks eyes with hers. His smile is as big as Lizzys. He's carefree and happy, and more beautiful than ever. "You are such a bitch! And I am an ass. And we are perfect together. Can I fuck the shit out of you now, please?"

Lizzy giggles again. "You are an ass Nikolai, and yes, since you asked so nicely you may fuck me now."

"Oh thank god!" They both laugh again as Nic moves her legs apart and settles into the cradle between her long luscious legs. He starts slowly, checking to see if she'll try anything else. Soon the pleasure takes control, and both lovers forget about everything but the person they're with. As hands roam over sensitive skin, lips tantalize their senses. Both are trying to bring the other to orgasm first. The soft gentle love-making soon becomes a practiced frenzy of passion.

Nic growls as Lizzy tries to reverse their positions. Quickly her hands are pinned by her side as Nic furiously drives both of them to a climax. Her back arches, almost bucking him off, but he slams inside her one last time as his balls tighten. Bliss flows threw his whole body as he erupts deep in Lizzys core.

With a grunt from both of them, Nic collapses on top of her. "You ass. Roll over."

She gets one of those charming smiles that make her insides twitch. "As you command, my Dearg Due." He rolls off and collapses on the bed next to her.

"What?" She looks at him, confused.

"Dearg Due. An Irish vampire. A young woman who was in love with someone her family thought was below them and was forced to marry a man she didn't love, and who didn't treat her very well. When she died, she rose at night to lure helpless young men and devour them."

Lizzy laughs and Nic just smiles down at her until she explains the joke. "It's pronounced DAH-ruhg DU-ahv. It's not meant to be a compliment. And you are by no means helpless, and you are definitely not a young man." She laughs again as his expression changes when he catches her 'old man' jibe.

Nic pounces and starts tickling her again. She twists and jerks helplessly on the bed, giggling like a kid. "You didn't think I was old the first time, I had to tell you my age." He stops tickling her and looks deep into her eyes. "I'm helplessly caught in your siren song, Lizzy. Everything is open and exposed before you."

He watches as her carefree grin settles back into a strong proud Irish face. "Nic, you weren't calling me a monster, were you? You were saying I'd be miserable if I wasn't with you. You can't know that. You can't know that I wouldn't be more miserable with you than without you."

"You're right. I don't know the future. I don't know if we'll be together. I don't know how we'll be together. I do know I spent the last three years wondering about you in the back of my mind. Wondering how you did in school. Wondering how'd you look in your police blues. Trying my hardest to remember the sparkle in your eye when you're about to lose control, or the sound of your moans in my ears, or the taste of you on my lips. Wondering if you were thinking about me also, or if you had forgotten our time together."

"I didn't forget." Nic stays silent, but the mischievous twinkle in his eyes and the slight upturn of his smile lets her know that his ego is inflating to epic proportions again. "Stop that." Lizzy slaps him lightly on the chest.

"Ohh, I like this game. Stop what? This?" He leans in and kisses her. "Or this?" A single finger slips into her pussy.

"Don't you dare!" Lizzy pushes his hands away and tries to climb off the bed.

"Oh, I will dare, Lizzy. You're mine, remember. All mine." He wraps strong arms around her waist and pulls her back onto the bed, snuggling his face in her soft hair. "All mine."

They wrestle on the bed, Lizzy is pushing his arms away, and Nic just grabbing hold somewhere else. "Nic!" She's laughing too much, so he knows he's not hurting her. He does enjoy the sight of her naked body struggling on the bed.

Then it happens. A sharp pain in his elbow and electricity shoots up his arm into his shoulder. His fingers tingle with numbness. He recoils and Lizzy scampers to the floor, facing him. Her smile quickly replaced by wide shocked eyes. She used a pressure point. She actually used a pressure point. On him. Again. Slowly he stalks off the bed and stands facing her, eyes cold and hard. Lizzy says two little words, "Oh shit." She turns and bolts her naked ass out the bedroom door, an evilly grinning Nic happily giving chase.

*****

They're sitting in the hot tub, Lizzy on one side, Nic on the other. The sunset was shrouded with dark ominous clouds. A storm is coming. Lizzy has her foot firmly planted on his chest, keeping him at bay. Nic looks unperturbed as he is gently massaging the top of her foot. "You can't stay over there forever."

Her glower increases. "I can stay here as long as I want, at least until my ass stops hurting."

"Pfft. If you hadn't struggled so much, it wouldn't have been so bad. In fact, if you wouldn't use those damn pressure points anymore, it wouldn't even be an issue."

"I don't think I like the 'spankings for pressure points' rule very much."

"I don't think I like 'girl rules' at all, but I try my best none-the-less."

"I like the girl rules!" She shifts a little to the left; her ass cheek is getting sore.

"Mmmm. And I like spankings. I love the sound. I love the feel of smooth skin. I love watching the pale flesh redden. I love the squirming. And the squealing. I love the tingle in my hand..."

"You're a perv."

"Thank you for the compliment." His grin goes from ear to ear.

"You are such an ass!" She can't help but laugh at his dreamy expression when he described spanking her and the childish grin on his face now. They sit in silence for a little while. "It's going to storm soon."

"Yeah, weather report is predicting an inch or two of snow tonight. It shouldn't be too bad though. The wind might be the biggest issue. Come here." He tries lowering her foot into the water, but she's keeping it on his chest.

"Why?" Instantly her suspicion flares to life. What's he up to now?

"Because I don't want to sit like this anymore. Come here. Don't get your ire up! I don't want to fight right now. Just come over here and sit with me." He saw her face harden when he issued his order. She doesn't want to spend the whole weekend fighting with him either. "Please." That wasn't a very nice 'please', it was more like a 'roll your eyes and get this over with already' kind of please.

She huffs, but he gives her this sexy 'get yer azz over here' look. "Fine." Lizzy scoots over to Nic and with a huge satisfied grin he scoops her up and plops her on his lap in the churning water.

"Much better." They cuddle in the hot tub for a while, just talking about this and that. When it's time to go in, they quickly close up the hot tub, and run inside. "Brrrr. Now I'm cold again. I'm going to hop in the shower."

"What about me?" Lizzy turns to look at him as he walks to the stairs.

"Too bad. I called it first. Neener Neener Neener." Nic takes the stairs three at a time to get a good lead on her. On the last step he squats down and looks at her through the railing slats. "Of course, if you beg nicely, I might let you join me." He bolts up the last step with a cocky grin, deftly avoiding the pillow Lizzy flung at him.

Nic comes down the stairs warm and squeaky clean. He spots Lizzy sitting naked on the sofa, her legs crossed and her foot twitching angrily. "You could have joined me."

"And beg, not very likely. Did you save me any hot water?" Her brows are furrowed as he sits down next to her.

"I don't know. It was nice and hot when I was in there." He gives her a charming smile, and she just glowers at him. "You know, if you keep glaring at me like that, I'll fuck the angry right out of you again. Don't be mad all the time Lizzy. Life's too short. Go take a shower and I'll get dinner ready."

"I'm not mad all the time."

"You seem to take it as a personal attack every time I say or do something that doesn't suit you. Please don't think like that. I'm not trying to make you angry. I just want to get to know you better."

She has an answer for him, but she chokes up. He waits patiently for her to settle down. "I don't want to get to know you better." Lizzy stops to fight back her emotions. "There isn't going to be an 'us', Nic. It's just going to blow up in our faces. Angry keeps me distant. Angry keep me safe. And I think I'm angry, because deep down, I know this isn't going to work. We're cursed."

Nic wraps his arms around her and comforts her. "Shhhh. Baby. That might be true right now, but who knows what the future holds. When you were three, could you drive a car?" Lizzy rolls her eyes and shakes her head, obviously that's a no. "When you were twelve, could you chase down a criminal and arrest them?" Again, another shake of the head. "But you can now, right? People change. Situations change. Right now, I don't see a way for us to be together either. But I have faith that something might happen. Some little window of time where everything aligns; if we take that chance, who knows what will happen. I'm not asking you to leave yourself exposed. Just be aware, and if you see the opportunity, don't be closed off to taking it. Whenever or wherever it might be."