Police Work

Story Info
A woman's attraction to an African-American man is realized.
1.8k words
4.17
34k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sarahfine
sarahfine
13 Followers

As she stood up from picking up the police paperwork she dropped she found herself looking up at Darrin. His 6'6" muscular frame dwarfed her, and the look in his eyes was unmistakable. His dark skin set off those wonderfully deep eyes, accented even further by his smoothly shaven head. She had been working at the police station for a year, and her and Darrin were clearly attracted to one another. But they resisted. Now, in a secluded conference room on a quiet weekend, the attraction was about to be realized.

He leaned down to kiss her, and to her surprise she arched up to meet the kiss. His lips were warm, full, and tender. She felt his huge hands reach behind and pull her closer, her small body made to feel even smaller. His tongue eased into her mouth, and she met him with a passionate kiss.

They kissed passionately for a few minutes when she felt one of his hands reach around to her breasts. The huge hand was able to reach both at once, and she knew right then that this was not going to end soon. She surprised him by breaking the kiss and stepping back. She pulled her shirt over her head, and watched his eyes as she unsnapped her bra, revealing her small, but pert breasts. She knew men liked her long nipples, and Darrin was no exception.

"Oh, those are nice," he said, never taking his eyes off them. He gently brushed his fingers across them, making her jump from the excitement. She reached up and started to unbutton his police shirt, and he stood still while she pulled the shirt out from his pants and pushed it off him. He reached up to take off this his t-shirt, revealing his muscular chest and arms. She loved his nipples, blacker even than his skin. She ran her hands over his chest in arms, enjoying the hardness.

He again met her with a kiss, and then slowly worked his way down her neck to her breasts. As he worked on her nipples he sat in the chair, his height such that this put him at the right level. She loved how he flicked his tongue over one nipple and then the other, squeezing and massaging the other. She ran her hands over his smooth skin and back, amazed at this strength and size.

She could not take it much more. She had to see it. She did not buy into the myths about black men having big penises, but everything about Darrin was big, so she hoped, and she wondered. She pulled him back up, and after more kissing, she again stepped back. She told him to stand and she grabbed his belt and unlatched it, then pulled open the button and unzipped his pants. She felt his penis though the material and it seemed to never end. She pushed his pants down to reveal his tight, white underwear. His erection was obvious, and huge. As he stepped out of his pants and took off his socks, she just stared at the size of the penis hidden behind the white material set off by his black skin. She reached out and rubbed her hand on the bulge, making it jump at her touch. Finally, she grabbed the top of his underwear and pulled it down. His penis sprang out, straight at her. She gasped.

"Oh my god. It's huge. It's beautiful."

She was mesmerized by what she would later learn was a 9 inch penis that was several inches thick. She gently rubbed her hand over it, again making it jump. And then she grabbed it with her hand, although she could not reach around it. It was rock hard and as black as the rest of him. Set up by set of dark, pubic hair, his balls hung loosely below. Although she had never performed oral sex, it just seemed natural. She knelt down and kissed the sides of his massive penis, finally kissing the end, which had some a few drops of precum on it. It was salty, and delicious. She put her mouth around it as much as she could, but could not get far. She worked her mouth up and down on him, flicking the large head of his penis with her tongue. She reached under and grabbed his balls, rolling his testicles in her hands.

"Oh, that feels so good," he half moaned, and she knew she was doing it right. She pulled out his penis and licked up one side of the shaft and down the other, like a delicious popsicle. As she came to the base she buried her nose in his tight, curly, pubic hair, and she could smell his manly scent. A lustful scent. She slid down even further, and surprised herself by slipping his hanging testicles into her mouth while working his massive penis her hand.

"Umm, you need to stop or I'm going to blow too soon" Darrin said.

Reluctantly she stood up and he leaned over kissed her hard, his tongue exploring her mouth and she returning the same. My god, she thought, I've never felt like this before. She had never been like this.

Darrin broke the kiss and picked her up effortlessly and set her on the table. She was soaked and her own scent was unmistakable. He quickly pulled down her jeans and tossed them aside. He pressed his nose against her white panties and she could feel the pressure of him on her now aching pussy. He reached up and pulled down the panties, revealing her hairy bush. Suddenly, she was embarrassed that she never trimmed it more, but Darrin's sudden descent with his tongue into her wetness changed those thoughts.

"Oh my god, that feels so good," she moaned as she grabbed his head and pushed him further in her pussy. Only once had she let her husband do this, and it was practically forced and she did not enjoy it. Now, she never wanted it to end.

Darrin licked up on side of her vagina and then in, the other side, then in. And then she could feel his tongue playing with clitoris. Even his tongue felt long and hard, and as he reached his hands up to massage her breasts, she thought it could get not better. His hands, slick with her own wetness, massaged her erect nipples, and suddenly the orgasm hit her.

"Ahhh," she cried out as she pushed her pussy harder into Darrin's tongue. She could feel the gushing of her wetness as she came like she had never come before. Never knew anyone could come. And still he continued.

She had come, but she knew she wanted more. She needed more. Darrin lifted her head up from between her legs and smiled. She pulled him up and he let her taste her own wetness from his lips, and then his tongue. She practically swallowed his lips and tongue, so engulfed with emotion as she was.

But then she could feel that huge penis on her body, pressing against her, and she wanted to feel it in her. Badly.

She stood up and walked to the couch in the room. She grabbed his penis and pulled him along, feeling very sensuous. Even a bit dirty. And she was liking it. The look in Darrin's eyes said he was to.

"I want to see it go in," she said as she leaned back on the couch in a sitting position. "Take it slow."

She grabbed his penis and rubbed her soaked slit, feeling its size. Then she pulled him forward and watched as his huge rod entered her. She could not believe the feeling. With only a few inches in she felt fuller than ever before, and as he worked in back and forth she saw more go in.

Darrin leaned over and kissed her hard, then worked his way down his neck down to her breasts, sucking on her nipples. He went deeper and she gasped.

He leaned up and she looked at the large, muscular man slowly pushing his huge penis in her, pulling it out, pushing it in, pulling it out. The whole image turned her on.

Then he stood up, the top half of his penis glistening with her wetness.

He lay down on the carpet, his penis standing straight up in the air.

"You go on top," he said. "That way you control it."

She couldn't believe how tender this man could be. He could do anything he wanted to her, and yet he let her take charge.

She positioned herself over him and slowly came down on his penis. She watched as that large, penis disappeared more and more in her. She wanted to take it all in, but she knew she could not. She began working her way up and down on him, and then Darrin matched by thrusting up in her.

Soon they had a rhythm that was increasing in fervor. She suddenly realized she was grabbing her own breasts and squeezing them, something she had never done in front of anyone before, and she pounded harder on him. He was incredible. His thrusts matched her speed and soon she heard someone screaming out, not even recognizing her own voice.

"Of fuck me. Yes fuck me hard," she cried out, using words she had never used but that felt so right. Her body was shook with an orgasm which caused her body to heave forward, but in the midst she felt that huge penis deep inside of her, touching her in places she never knew existed. "Oh dear god" she said as felt wave after wave come over her. She no longer was aware of what she was doing or saying, but then Darrin's voice broke through just as her head began to clear.

"Oh yea, I'm coming soon," he cried.

And again she shocked herself. She just had to see this. She stood up off of him and turned and grabbed that penis, slick with wetness and even larger than before. She wrapped both hands around it and moved them up and down just a few times before he said "yes." And then he came. She watched it shoot through the air and land on his chest, stream after stream of milky whiteness. And she kept stroking him until it stopped. Her eyes never went off his cum, and she was no longer surprised at surprising herself. She leaned over and licked some off his chest, enjoying the delicious saltiness she had denied tasting for others, but did for Darrin unasked.

And then she leaned up and returned his earlier favor, sliding her tongue into his mouth and letting him taste his own cum. And then she laid her head on his chest, never wanting the moment to end.

Eventually they would get up and get dressed. Eventually they would tell each other that they just had the most incredible sex of their lives. Eventually they would think about the next time they get together. But for now, they just soaked in the presence of the other.

sarahfine
sarahfine
13 Followers