Policeman on Patrol

Story Info
Policeman soils his pants.
1.7k words
4.08
9.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timpoo
Timpoo
15 Followers

Before you carry on reading this tale I need to warn you it is not very dramatic or even vaguely kinky. None the less I think it may well entertain a good many readers of these pages.

My name is Barry and I have just passed the age of twenty one. I know I'm good looking in a way that I've heard described as pretty more than manly. I know it's true but what the hell it's me and that's how I am. So far I've never been with a bloke but I accept I'm gay and I'd like to. There are quite a lot around these parts I quite fancy and I just need them to make the first move. It's that that scares me, making that first move.

After school came college and it seemed to be full of guys having a good time. I was a bit of an outsider when it came to partying but everything else about college was fine and I did well. I always dreamed one day a good looking guy would walk up behind me and squeeze my arse and whisper sweet things in my ear but it never happened and instead I spent three years wanking and shooting cum in my pants. I came out with a extremely good degree in philosophy though!

I wanted something different and answered an advertisement to be a policeman. It was one of those things you do without too much thought but it seemed a good idea at the time and it's proving to have been a good idea. I'm in a job where I have a future. I loved training school surrounded by other guys wandering around the dormitory in their underpants and hearing bed springs squeaking as they wanked themselves and humped their mattresses at night. I could tell the really active masturbators by the stains in their underpants. I was an enthusiastic member of that club!

I'm at a small station now on the west coast in a little town where there are three of us. We work alone and only use the station as a refuge. Sometimes we meet up but not often. The other two are married. My sergeant is based at the big town town five miles down the coast. He is the only one I fancy much and I reckon he may well be gay. His name is Terry and he has a future in the job. He's a good practical copper and is a damn good sergeant along with being captain of the force rugby team which wins games and hence the approval of the chief constable. If they keep winning he will soon make Inspector!

We are not living the days of "Dixon of Dock Green" but neither would you mistake us for "The Bill" or "Bodyguard". We know most of what is going on in the town and we know most of what there to know about the people who live in it. A couple of us did have a water pistol fight one night running round the back streets after the town had shut down.

So that's the background and I reckon it sounds pretty boring. It could be but it livened up when there were people to arrest, mostly possession of drugs, getting pissed, fighting and wife beating, that kind of thing. I stopped a young guy to search him for drugs earlier on today and as I ran my hands around inside the top of his trouser waistband and that of his underpants he began to piss himself so I called up my sergeant and he came over and we searched him properly, made him drop his trousers and there inside found a wet package in his soggy Jockeys. My sergeant had problems with an erection and I found myself wondering how big his dick was. It was the most sexually arousing day I'd had at work since I been at the station. Watching the lad piss his pants almost had me foaming at the mouth

We move on to two in the morning and I was walking home after the shift thinking about the lad wetting his pants and my sergeant and his erection. I'd noticed Terry was wearing white CK briefs because he had his shirt tucked down inside them and his waistband had been showing along with an inch or so of white cotton. My white Jockeys had been on show as well and I know he saw and kept looking. Perhaps his erection had been about me and not the prisoner in the wet pants! I reckoned the lad with the drugs had probably taken a good beating from his Dad when they got home, not for possessing drugs but for pissing his pants in front of coppers.

I began to feel quite naughty myself and my cock was pressing my briefs and making them sticky. Watching the piss gush into the lads pants had really got me excited, watching the bubble of pee force its progress and soak through the soft white cotton of his boxers.I'd been turned on by feeling the wet materiel and sniffing my fingers later discreetly and still smelling of his pee. Right now as I walked home I needed a piss and a poo. I paused and sat on a bench looking at the sea and wet my pants. It felt amazing. I'd not done it since my twenty first drink night.which was a few months ago now and before that I'd been just about to start college. Anyway tonight it felt so good, the soggy heat of my pants on a hot night that I stood up and felt my piss trickling down the legs of my trousers. I was beyond wanting to control my need for a poo and I released it into my pants where it slithered and coiled itself in my crotch. The bulge felt heavy and I added to the pile before walking the rest of the way home hoping against hope police trousers washed easily. I looked at my underpants and considered washing them before deciding I was not so poor I couldn't afford some new ones. My shirt and my trousers did wash well in the washing machine and I hung them on the line for a good blow in the breeze.

I found myself wondering what my sergeant, Terry would have said if he'd seen my work trousers change to an even darker blue and the back of them bulge as they filled with my poop. Possibly I thought, he may just have been turned on. I think a lot of boys and youths and even older men are turned on secretly by thinking of pissing or pooping their pants. It was often the cause of laughter at school and when I met up with friends it was not uncommon to remember the time when David or John or some other boy pissed himself in class.

I slept well and never even considered giving myself a night time rub. I woke to see my trousers and shirt blowing in the wind bought, them indoors, ironed them and put them on my bed for wearing in the afternoon for my shift. There was no fear of working alone in this small town and anyhow we had good radio reception and there was usually a traffic car would respond if we needed any help or just simple back up to hang around whilst we sorted the drunks. At about ten there was a fight outside 'The Swan'. There often was and I didn't rush, the idea being they would sort themselves out. By the time I got there the fighters were down to two in number and they had made up and were hanging on to each other for support. The boy I'd nicked the day before was supporting a mate of his who could hardly stand. They'd both pissed themselves, become friends again and were grinning like Cheshire cats. The manager called out to me "They'd pissed themselves Barry so I chucked them out. I don't think they're hurt." I told him not to worry, which I know he wouldn't and told the lads to go home and behave themselves. They staggered off, arms around one another shoulders and giggling and kissing one another. I see the most romantic sights.

Such romantic thoughts made me wonder what it would be like kissing Terry. I had no idea how to go about it but just that I wanted to. I wanted to hold him, pull him tightly into me, slide my hands deep inside his trousers and stick a couple of fingers up what I suspected would be a smelly and sticky bottom. I wanted our erections to grind side by side until we exploded our cum into our briefs and plastered each other with kisses. He would slide down my zip, undo my belt, let my trousers drop and push me over his desk whilst pulling my Jockeys down and entering my bum with his throbbing dick. I felt and heard myself calling out in pain as his stiff cock rammed itself home and explored me deep inside before thrusting us both to a climax to die for. Right then I had a climax of my own to die for as I stood in the doorway of a bread shop watching the lads stagger into the distance. I was quite shaky standing there. I'd been in my own world and my imagination had transported me to a dream world. It was a dream I needed to make happen.

At two I booked off and began to walk along the seafront toward my home. Before leaving I'd sat on the toilet with my trousers down and briefs on and pissed my pants. I felt so good. Now I was enjoying the feel of my soaking wet bum, wet to my waistband along with my soggy shirt tail wet for some inches up my back.

As I approached a promenade shelter a figure in shorts emerged, walked up to me and embraced me.

I need to get back out on patrol again now so I'll write some more later.

Timpoo
Timpoo
15 Followers