Policewomen Ep. 05: Cindy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,593 Followers

Bella was stumbling about, luckily giving Cindy a reason to suggest they go home.

"Good idea!" Bella said. Cindy had to help her walk to the car.

She couldn't let Bella drive home in her condition. But Cindy didn't want her staying at her house either. She didn't want Bella to wake Collin or make him feel weird being around a drunk. Cindy took Bella home instead.

"Thank you, sssssso much, Cindy!" Bella slurred, holding Cindy's hand. "We have to do this again," she struggled to say.

"Sure."

Cindy walked Bella to her apartment door, watching her fumbling with the keys. She dropped them, laughed, picked them up and tried again, finally finding the right one.

"There we go!" Bella said, opening her door.

"Ok great. I'm going to head back - "

"Get in here!" Bella pulled Cindy in, slamming her against the wall, trying to kiss her.

Cindy moved away, avoiding a tongue. "Fine, hard to get!" Bella said, stepping back, throwing her shirt off, tearing her bra off, and revealing her bare breasts.

"Uh," Cindy looked at Bella's tits jiggling as she came at her again.

"Kiss me! You big sexy lady!"

"Bella, you're drunk," Cindy held her at bay.

"So? I want to make ssssweet, sweet love to you!"

"We can't, alright?"

"Awwww," Bella pouted.

"Let me help you to bed, then I need to go."

"Stay!"

"I can't," Cindy grabbed Bella's arm, pulling the drunk to bed. She's handled a few drunks in her day. She sat Bella on the bed.

"I'm leaving. Rest up, drink water, you'll be better tomorrow."

Bella started crying. "I'm so ssst-stupid! I ruined our night!"

"No, it's fine, you just drank too much," Cindy lied.

"I'm just an idiot!" Bella flopped onto her bed, still topless, crying into her pillow.

"I'll check on you tomorrow."

Bella sniffed a couple times, "O-Ok."

Cindy managed to stifle a laugh, pulling the covers up over Bella. "Sleep well."

She heard more sniffing as she left Bella's bedroom.

Sitting in her car before driving off, Cindy rolled her eyes, "Wow."

Chapter 5

In her patrol car the next afternoon, Cindy got a text from Bella.

"Hey, it's Bella. I'm so sorry about last night. You are a wonderful woman. If I hadn't gotten so drunk we could've had a better night. Sorry I ruined it."

Cindy texted her back, accepting the apology, saying there was no hard feelings.

That night after her shift, she went to the gym. Bea was there, looking apologetic. Bella must've confessed to her sister about what she did.

"Hey," Bea hugged Cindy.

"Hey."

They ended the hug and sat on a bench in the women's locker room. Cindy adjusted her sneakers.

"I'm sorry," Bea said.

"Don't be. You tried to help me date women and see if that'd go anywhere. Possibly to a lesbian experience in which I'd have the first orgasm since Collin was born. It didn't work out. I'm ok with that."

Bea rested her head on Cindy's shoulder. "Ok. I tried."

Cindy rested her head on top of Bea's.

Bea sat up, "Valentine's Day is in a couple weeks"

"I think I'll pass on going out with more of your friends."

"I didn't mean that. I was thinking we could go out. Just to dinner. There's a new restaurant I want to try. That's all."

Cindy thought nothing of it and shrugged. "Sure."

"Great! What are we working on today? Our booties again?" Bea asked, following Cindy out of the locker room.

*****

"Fuck you!" the actress, slapped her boyfriend on Valentine's Day night. He was attempting to drive their car to another drug dealer, not their main one - a man named Shaun.

"Calm your ass down. I told you Shaun isn't in town this week," he snapped at her. "This guy will have what you want."

"No he won't! Shaun is the only one who deals the heroine I like!" she yelled back at him in the car.

"You're gonna have to calm down. I'm trying to drive. Stupid bitch." He muttered under his breath.

Cindy and Bea were at a new nice restaurant. They were laughing at a story Cindy told about Collin when he was younger.

"See this is nice. Isn't it, Diana?" Bea joked. "Just two friends hanging out. Enjoying good food and good company."

"Yes, I'm having a great time," Cindy said. Bea reached across the table, placing her hand on Cindy's. Cindy thought nothing of it, caressing Bea's hand with her thumb.

"Get off me!" the actress' boyfriend yelled, she was attacking him again while he was trying to drive.

He swerved, barely missing an old man walking a dog.

"Call Shaun now!" she demanded, scratching her already bleeding arm. She was craving heroine.

"Bella told me the dessert was great here," Bea mentioned, looking at the dessert menu.

Cindy did the same, settling on a piece of chocolate fudge cake. When she put her menu down, Bea was smiling at her. Cindy returned one of her own, they held hands again.

"Look out!" the actress yelled. Her boyfriend swerved yet again. "I'm calling Shaun."

"No!" the boyfriend yelled, wrestling with her to grab his cell phone. "He'll be back soon!"

She started hitting him again as he drove. "Don't you know who I am?!?! I could buy and sell you three times over! You piece of shit!"

The boyfriend swerved once more, the young actress slammed against the passenger door, she was met with a backhand of his fist.

She lunged at him again. He had enough. He floored it, driving as fast as he could into a building up ahead.

Bea and Cindy savored their dessert. They decided to share the piece of fudge cake, taking turns driving their spoon into its perfect prepared center.

The wall crashed open behind Cindy, people were screaming. She instinctually leapt toward Bea, grabbing her, rolling her on the ground, landing on top of her. Cindy watched a car, driven by the boyfriend of the troubled actress, fly through the restaurant and its patrons. She watched in horror, holding Bea, as it crashed into the kitchen.

"We have to get out of - " Cindy told Bea. It was too late. There was an explosion. Gasoline mixing with a wood-fire oven.

Cindy covered Bea as best she could, debris blasting out of the kitchen, landing all around then. Bea was screaming, crying, holding on to Cindy.

The initial blasts ended and the fire spread. People were running out, tripping, falling. Cindy looked at Bea, seeing tears stream down her face. "I'm getting you out of here."

Cindy squatted, holding her friend, and lifted her up. Cindy carried Bea out, occasionally ducking, and stepping over burning debris.

People were running out of the hole in the wall left by the car, Cindy followed them. A fire truck was on the way. She set Bea down and stood, watching the restaurant go up in flames from across the street.

"Cindy," Bea was crying.

Cindy held her against her body, her hands in her red hair, "Shhh, It's ok. We're alright."

*****

They were silent on the way back to Bea's, holding hands while Cindy drove. The paramedics checked them over, seeing they were fine.

At Bea's door, she hugged Cindy again. "Will you stay with me? I don't feel like being alone."

"Let me go home, check on Collin and shower. I'll come back ok?" Cindy answered.

"Ok. I'll shower too; maybe we can watch a movie."

At home Cindy told Collin what happened, hugging him tightly. "Mom! Ouch," he joked.

"Sorry," Cindy kissed his cheek. "I'm going to shower, then go back to Bea's. I think she's really shook up."

"Yeah. I don't blame her. Glad you're ok, Mom," Collin said.

After her shower, Cindy put on some pajama pants and a tank top. She drove back to Bea's, finding her wearing a similar outfit. They hugged again, and made their way to the living room. Bea didn't put on a movie; she instead snuggled up to Cindy.

Cindy put her arm around Bea, closing her eyes, enjoying the warmth of her friend next to her.

A couple hours passed, Cindy drifted off the sleep, holding Bea. Bea stirred a little later, nudging Cindy awake, whispering "Let's go to bed."

Holding hands they made their way to Bea's bedroom. Cindy sat on the side of the bed running her hands through her hair, trying to make sense of the horrible event, while Bea was in the bathroom.

Her eyes to the carpet, she saw Bea's bare feet appear. Cindy's eyes slowly travelled up Bea's nude body to see her softly smiling down at her.

Chapter 6

Cindy's eyes widened, mouth hung open. "Bea?"

"Shh," she said. "You're my best friend. You saved me tonight."

"I know, but, but - "

"You're a cop, you were there, you did what you had to do."

Cindy gulped, looking over Bea's large breasts, flat tummy.

Bea ran her hand through Cindy's hair, "Don't be afraid."

Cindy nodded, looking up at her. Bea smiled, leaned down, grabbing the bottom of Cindy's t-shirt, pulling it up. Cindy took a deep breath and went with it, her arms in the air raised above her head.

Bea dropped the t-shirt and slowly straddled Cindy. She stared in her face, caressing it lovingly. One final, sweet smile and Bea kissed her. Her full lips barely pressing into Cindy's.

Cindy closed her eyes, the kiss sending shivers down her spine. It was so soft, sweet, and sensual. She kissed back, Bea moaning softly.

Their tongues met at the same time, ever so slightly touching one another, lapping at their lips. Cindy's hands went to Bea's nude body, gliding over her thighs, her hips, and her waist.

Their kissing intensified; their mouths now fully open, enclosed on the other. Cindy felt Bea's tongue travel around the inside her of her mouth, Cindy did the same, imitating what she was experiencing. Bea moaned into Cindy's mouth when Cindy gently squeezed Bea's ass.

Bea broke the kiss, out of breath, hot breath on Cindy's face. "Let me thank you, let me love you."

Cindy nodded, Bea pushing her back on the mattress. Bea pulled Cindy's pajama shorts and underwear off. Cindy watched her toss them over her shoulder and lay back on the bed. Bea climbed on top, straddling Cindy, kissing her passionately once more.

"You're beautiful," Bea broke the kiss, kissing at Cindy's neck now. When Bea's mouth covered Cindy's nipple, Cindy couldn't help but arch her back and moan.

Bea suckled hard on Cindy, moving to the next breast after several minutes. She eventually made her way down, kissing each of Cindy's six pack abs, licking over her tummy, licking in her belly button. Cindy had goose bumps.

Bea went to the floor, kissing all over Cindy's inner thighs. "This is it, it could happen," Cindy thought.

Bea's tongued plunged into Cindy's pussy, swirling all around. Cindy arched her back, grabbing her own breasts and moaning.

"Will it? Will I cum?" she wondered in her head.

Bea was so skilled, so good, and so hungry. She lapped at Cindy's pussy juices, sucking her clit, pulling her outer lips playfully with her mouth.

"Bea! Bea!" Cindy cried out.

Bea jumped on top of Cindy, her tongue in Cindy's mouth once again. Cindy tasted herself. She sat up, still kissing Bea.

She rolled to her side, taking Bea with her. Cindy returned the favor, sucking on Bea's large breasts, kissing her way down Bea's body, arriving at her pussy. It was Cindy's turn to experience worshiping a woman's body.

She dove her tongue in just like Bea did to her, tasting the nectar, Cindy's hands roaming over Bea's breasts as she devoured her.

"Ahh! Cindy!" Bea cried out. "I'm, I'm cumming!" It didn't take long.

Cindy grinned while sucking Bea's clit, watching her friend shake, and spasm. Bea rolled over to her tummy.

Cindy grabbed Bea's hips and brought her ass to her mouth. Cindy's tongue licked at Bea's puckered hole, causing Bea to cry out and squirm.

Finally Bea collapsed, out of breath, Cindy kissing her way up her back.

"We're not done," Bea said, rolling over, kissing frantically at Cindy.

Cindy, rubbing Bea's clit, broke the kiss. "I know. We're just getting started."

*****

Three hours later, both women dripping with sweat, were connected. Their legs wrapped around each other, their pussies grinding, mashing together.

"Cindy!" Bea threw her head back, her hips rolling, her pussy sliding against Cindy's.

"Come on!" Cindy grit her teeth, urging Bea to climax again. Cindy kissed all over Bea's feet at the other end of the bed, watching Bea's sweaty body convulse once more.

They were scissoring, the bed shaking with each impact, as their bodies went up and down over and over. "Ah fuck!" Bea cried out.

Bea climaxed again, her pussy contracting. Bea screamed with pleasure and her pussy exploded juices all over Cindy. Cindy's mouth hung open as she watched her friend's nectar land on her stomach, breasts, and face.

"Wow," Cindy whispered. Bea was a quivering mess.

Cindy backed away, Bea's legs going limp. She climbed on top of Bea, looking into her pleasure contorted face, and kissed her. Sweat dripped from Cindy to Bea. They kissed, savoring their tastes.

Her tongue coiling back into her mouth, Cindy sat up, bringing Bea with her. She sat on the bed then laid down, Bea whimpering and moaning in her arms.

When Cindy caught her breath, she looked to Bea - she was out cold. Cindy kissed Bea's head, holding her closely, the sweat on their bodies beginning to evaporate. Sleep found Cindy moments later.

*****

It was morning, Cindy was dressed in her pajamas, her hair still a mess, looking in on a naked, sleeping Bea. The thought of seeing her again, making love again, feeling Bea cum in her arms. Cindy smiled, thinking of bringing toys into the bedroom. She imagined herself with a strap-on, Bea on all fours, while Cindy took her from behind. She shook her head and sighed.

"See you later," she whispered.

At her home, not far from Bea's, Cindy stood in the door way of her son's bedroom. Images from her dreams flashed in her mind.

The nurses, her mother, cheering her on, telling her to push. The sensation of the birth canal expanding, her muscles tightening. She was so close; so close to pushing him out and cumming at the same time.

Cindy shook the memory from her head.

She closed his door, letting him sleep a little longer. Giving birth to Collin was the last time Cindy had an orgasm - nearly 15 years ago.

The end.

***************************************

Cindy's next story, and the final Policewomen story will be posted February 21st. She'll continue her journey to have an orgasm in another category!

***************************************

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,593 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
plumberdonplumberdonalmost 7 years ago
Lovely

What a beautiful story. You managed a lot of emotions and brought them to a beautiful finish. Loved it Thanks

bills47bills47about 7 years ago
dam hot

I wish I was cindy

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
Three Horny Moms 01 She blows her son while he sleeps.in Incest/Taboo
Swimmerboy Pt. 01 A young swimmer falls for his mom's best friend.in Erotic Couplings
Fitness Model Moms These sisters do everything together - including their sons!in Incest/Taboo
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
More Stories