Policewomen Love BBC Too

Story Info
Italian BBW Cop discovers the joys of BBC.
1.9k words
2.74
13.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Meet Gianna Stammati, a woman living in the City of Gatineau, Quebec. She was born in the Gallipoli region of Italy, and moved to Canada with her family twenty five years ago. For quite some time, Gianna Stammati has been working for the people of Quebec as a policewoman. A ten-year veteran of the Gatineau Police Force, Gianna has a reputation as a cop who takes her job a bit too seriously.

Gatineau Police Officer Gianna Stammati was caught on camera making threats against a trio of young men of Somali and Arabian descent, whose car she pulled over during a routine traffic stop. The incident was caught on tape and shown around Canada and the rest of the world. Overnight, Gianna Stammati became persona non grata, and her career as a policewoman was in jeopardy. The Gatineau Police force was on damage control mode...

Nowadays, with incidents pitting the police against racial minorities gaining a lot of notoriety thanks to the Internet, police departments all over North America have enacted policies and procedures for dealing with such situations. In the case of Gatineau policewoman Gianna Stammati, a cop whose animosity toward minority males is well-documented, the top brass felt they had to handle the situation delicately. Something had to be done...

"Mademoiselle Stammati, you are hereby suspended for four weeks without pay and must undergo racial sensitivity training," said Captain Jean-Robert Picard, leader of the Gatineau Police Force. The tall, silver-haired, blue-eyed French Canadian policeman looked at Gianna Stammati, one of the toughest cops he'd ever met, and shook his head. This broad has gone too far, the Captain thought.

Gatineau Police Captain Jean-Robert Picard is a cop's cop, and a man who typically sides with his brothers and sisters in blue against everyone else. Gianna Stammati's ways with minorities are well-known to just about everyone in the Gatineau Police Service. Hell, a young Haitian-born police officer named Louis Guillaume, who was once supervised by Gianna Stammati asked to be transferred out of her division and his request was granted. The Captain tried to protect Gianna but the pudgy Italian policewoman had run out of second chances...

"All I did was do my job," Gianna protested vehemently, right before Captain Stammati ordered her out of his office. I had enough of this plump Italian bitch and her bad attitude, Captain Picard thought. Gianna walked out of the Captain's Office, shaking her head in disbelief. Tall and chubby, with long dark hair, bronze skin and lively brown eyes, Gianna Stammati walked to the women's locker room, and left the building after changing out of her uniform.

While Gianna Stammati walked out of the Gatineau police headquarters, feeling dirty for the first time in ages. Gianna remembered the first time she put on the police uniform and how proud she felt. Gianna Stammati has worn the police uniform of the Gatineau Police Service for a long time, but after the day she had, she felt like tossing it away. The shame that Gianna felt had nothing to do with the incident, and everything to do with the spinelessness of her fellow police officers...

Gianna Stammati believes in tough love, and she feels that scaring young minority men into good behavior is the way to go. The three young minority guys in the car that Gianna Stammati stopped went home unscathed at the end of the incident. If I were racist I would have hurt them physically instead of berating them, Gianna thought sourly. Why couldn't the police captain and the Canadian media cut her some slack?

Gianna Stammati headed home, and after taking a shower, she got liquored up. At the age of forty six, Gianna was single, without a boyfriend or girlfriend, or any friends beyond her co-workers. All Gianna has is her job, and as a policewoman, she felt that she was making a difference. Gianna saw a lot of crime back in Italy and wanted to do something about the evils of the world. That's why Gianna became an agent of law enforcement in Quebec.

"Damn, not those thoughts again," Gianna groaned, as she lay naked in bed. For the past couple of years, Gianna had been having nightmares. In those nightmares, Gianna found herself naked and surrounded by men. Those men were also naked...and black. In those torrid nightmares, Gianna found herself doing things with black men that she would never do in waking life.

Gianna considers herself an open-minded person when it comes to sensual matters, and she watches a lot of porn. Most of the porn which Gianna watches is interracial. To be rather specific, Gianna gets off to scenarios featuring black men and Caucasian women with dark hair and dark eyes. Women who look like her. Hmm, a white policewoman who's tough on minority suspects and yet craves black men? Is there anything more cliché than that? Only time will tell...

Without even realizing it, Giannna began to masturbate. At first, she rubbed her erect nipples, and then she slipped her hand between her thick thighs. Sighing happily, Gianna began fingering her wet, hairy pussy. After a while, growing increasingly aroused, Gianna found herself craving something much thicker than her fingers. Smiling wickedly, Gianna reached for a certain object which she kept in a nearby drawer and held it to her face.

"Lexington Steele I need you tonight," Gianna said aloud, smiling as she admired the long and thick dildo modeled after the penis of legendary African American porn star and icon Lexington Steele. Gianna is a big fan of Mr. Steele and really loves his scenes with brunette porn stars of Mediterranean or Italian descent like Valentina Nappi. Dammit I wish I could have this man in my bed, Gianna thought as she rubbed the dildo against her pussy.

Gianna closed her eyes as she eased the big black dildo into her pussy. As she let her mind drift into fantasyland, Gianna found herself thinking about porn star Lexington Steele, then remembered that he didn't like banging women her size. Gianna thought about another well-endowed black man, Gatineau police rookie Louis Guillaume, whose big dark dick she saw that one time he took a piss in the bushes while they were on duty.

Haitian chocolate prince, Gianna thought, as she fantasized about Louis. Licking her lips, Gianna thrust the big black dildo into her vagina, visualizing Louis fucking her with his big dark dick instead. According to his social media profiles, Louis was dating a big-booty Irish chick named Maeve somebody, so Gianna knew he liked ladies of the Caucasian persuasion. Louis wouldn't be into this Irish broad if he got a taste of my fine Italian pussy, Gianna thought, burying the big black dildo deep inside herself.

"Give me that pussy, you filthy slut," Louis bellowed as he slammed his dick into Gianna. In her fantasy, Louis fucked Gianna roughly, just the way she liked it. Gianna rubbed her tits together as the tall, dark-skinned and muscular young black policeman fucked her, ramming his dick into her pussy oh-so nicely. Deeper and deeper does it for me, Gianna thought, surrendering to the feeling of a big black dick overwhelmingly her in the most wonderful way...

"I'm not giving you that pussy, you're gonna have to take it," Gianna squealed as she rammed the big black dildo into her pussy. In her fantasy, Louis the black cop fucked her like there was no tomorrow. He put her on all fours and spanked her big round ass as he slammed his big dick dark dick into her pussy. Gianna kept grinding her big ass against Louis, loving the feel of his thick Haitian dick inside of her. For the freaky Italian-Canadian policewoman, the fun was just beginning...

Gianna Stammati, formerly of Gallipoli, Italy, and presently of Gatineau, Quebec, has been told to fuck herself many times, usually by suspects and enemies. Well, that night, Gianna did as directed, and fucked her silly, courtesy of a thick dark dildo modeled after the penis of African American porn legend Lexington Steele. After orgasming a few times, Gianna lay in bed, sweaty, reeking of her womanly juices but happy as can be.

"Mi sento una donna nueva, I feel like a new woman," Gianna said to herself, smiling, as she went to sleep. Two days later, the suspended policewoman reported to her first mandated therapy/racial sensitivity training appointment in the Hull region of Quebec. Upon arriving at the building, Gianna saw the name Dr. Sadiq Ismail in bold letters, and frowned. Was the therapist an Arab dude? Gianna had nothing against Arabs. She was just...curious.

"Good morning, Miss Stammati, I am Dr. Ismail," said a tall, dark-skinned and handsome in a dark gray business suit. The man popped out of nowhere, startling Gianna more than a little bit. Gianna's heart skipped a beat as she took the doctor's measure. The man was quite handsome and a snappy dresser. He also smelled good, something which she really likes in a man. Smiling, Gianna took the doctor's hand and shook it, and thus they were officially introduced.

The session in Dr. Ismail's office turned out to be more productive than Gianna thought it would be. The veteran policewoman thought that psychologists and psychiatrists were all quacks, and that real men and real women should suck it up and move on, instead of dwelling on their problems. Still, Gianna found Dr. Ismail charming and handsome, and he was a great listener. Hell, the McGill-educated therapist got Gianna to reveal things she never thought she'd speak aloud...

"In my dreams I am surrounded by naked black men and I am submissive to them, sexually speaking, what's wrong with me, Doc?" Gianna asked Dr. Ismail. The good doctor looked at his patient thoughtfully. Gianna Stammati was tall, strongly built and curvy, with a big ass. Oh, and according to her file, she was a law enforcement professional. This requires careful handling, Dr. Ismail thought as he looked at the tough-looking but clearly vulnerable and troubled policewoman.

"Miss Stammati, there's nothing wrong with you, fantasies are healthy and in many cases, should be explored," Dr. Ismail replied, and Gianna grinned. For the next hour or so, Gianna explained her sexual fantasies about black men to the good doctor, and Dr. Ismail listened quite attentively. Dr. Ismail took notes a s Gianna got comfortable, and revealed everything to him. The Gatineau policewoman was full of surprises...

"Thank you, Doc, I will explore my fantasies instead of repressing them," Gianna Stammati told Dr. Ismail at the end of their first session. After her suspension was lifted, Gatineau metropolitan police officer Gianna Stammati returned to work. Fellow officers noted the change of attitude in Gianna's behavior, a change which startled a lot of them. None of them remarked on the Queen of Spade tattoos on Gianna's neck, her leg, and her lower back.

Gianna's sessions with Dr. Ismail have been life-changing, to say the least. As it turns out, Gianna's issues with minority men in the workplace stem from her frustration at her own sexual attraction to black men. Dr. Ismail has started a revolutionary form of therapy with Gianna and it appears to be working. She must be exposed to that which she finds both fearful and arousing...again and again. The good doctor has the dick of death, and Gianna can't get enough of him. Life is good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers