Polite Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Carry your lover to your bed so she can make you happy." We untangled from my chair, Trish stood on sexually excited legs a bit unsteady. I rose, took Trish into my arms, scooped her up and carried her to my bed.

I gently placed Trish on the bed and began removing my clothes. Trish worked at pulling her clothes off as well. In seconds, we were naked taking in the others body as desire rose. All the views I have had of Trish tanning on summer afternoons in her scant bikinis could not prepare me for the sight of her beautiful petite body.

Trish saw me staring and saw my cock twitching with each beat of my heart. "Sean," Trish breathed, "do I look attractive to you?" Her voice sounded concerned even in her sexually excited state. I stepped closer to the bed, slowly, keeping my gaze on the lovely 26-year-old Asian whom I never considered a stepchild.

"Trish, you are attractive, attractive and more. What I see before me is a beautiful woman. A woman who excites me, a woman who could choose any man, a woman I know but really don't know."

I stepped closer to the bed as Trish whispered, "Come here, Sean, get to know me better," It was my bed, my bedroom, and I felt I was in a strange place in my own room. The last line between Trish and I was the edge of the bed. It felt like a hurdle to high jump. I reached the edge as Trish reached out her arms, suddenly I hurdled the last barrier into the arms of exotic and erotic beauty.

"I want you, Sean, but I don't have much experience." Trish's eyes showed concern and maybe a little fear. I held her in my arms kissing and caressing her not trying to frighten her or force myself on her.

"Trish, tell me what you feel, tell me what you want. We have all night and we don't have to rush. I want you to be enjoy this night." Trish rolled onto her side facing me, her hand reaching for my cock. She sighed feeling my cock and I sighed from the feeling of her grasp. My fingers barely touched her skin as I traced a line from Trish's taught breasts, past her navel, and toward her pussy. Trish got more excited as my fingers lightly grazed her petals.

She opened to me slowly as I applied more pressure to her tiny vaginal opening. I felt her wetness while fingering her slit with the palm of my hand pressed against the hood of her clit. Trish moaned and her hips picked up a rhythm, I pressed a finger into her vagina. Trish's reaction was swift and vocal as she her pent up emotions erupted in orgasm. Trish tightened her grip on my cock, stroked me hard, and as her orgasm hit its high, I cried out cumming on Trish's stomach and breasts.

Trish went limp on the bed, her orgasm draining her strength. I eased pressure on her clit and slipped my finger from her pussy. I eased down lying beside the orgasm sated Asian beauty that is Trish.

For a few minutes we lay in silence when Trish spoke softly, not in a whisper and not in full voice, "Sean, rub me gently, like that. I'm still cumming, Sean." After my cum, I went mostly limp until Trish gripped me again stroking me back to hardness. Trish remained on edge between one orgasm subsiding and another reaching crescendo.

Slowly, Trish got to her knees and straddled my hips. Still quivering from orgasm, she took my cock in hand and lowered herself. The spongy head of my cock grazed her clit as she guided my cock to her wet opening. Trish sank onto my cock very slowly. "Sean, I'm not a virgin but you are my first." Those words had not sunk in before Trish put her full weight on my cock and it did sink in.

"First," I exclaimed. "Trish, you have never been with a man?" My cock buried in her sweet pussy, I looked in her eyes and saw visions of lust, desire, pure wantonness, and satisfaction, happiness, comfort, and belonging.

"Yes, first. Toys took my hymen but you are my desire." On the word desire, Trish raised off my cock only to plunge down again. "I feel your body heat in me and on me. I feel the pulse of your heart through your cock. Sean, I'm cumming again." Trish went into orgasm screaming; her body quivering as every nerve felt her bliss. I thought she might pass out from the strength of her orgasm as I drew her down against my chest.

Trish was whimpering and crying as her orgasm spent itself. Her tiny breasts were stiff from excitement and her nipples bore through my skin invading my entire being. I held her weight close to me as I rolled our bodies still joined into missionary position. Trish raised her legs locking them behind my back. I began making love to Trish, the lovely Asian doll who has been in my life for years now having my life in her.

We were not racing to any real or imaginary finish line; we were making slow deliberate love, kissing, breathing, and panting our desires. We searched each other's eyes, spoke no words, but shared a dialogue of long avoided want. We felt long repressed emotions flowing like electricity through our bodies and centering sexually at our joined hips. We had no concept of time as we only concentrated on making love with each other.

Even as we inched closer to a mutual orgasm, we focused on the other's needs. When the moment of orgasm arrived, it overtook our bodies in a warm glowing moment rather than a screaming orgasm brought on by hard fucking. I wasn't even concerned that we hadn't used any protection against pregnancy.

"Trish, my god, you are a wonderful lover, a petite beauty." I sighed deeply as I pressed my lips against hers in a kiss of satisfaction. Trish returned the sigh as we drifted of into the slumber of sexual happiness.

**********

Trish and Sean grew in their relationship. Sean began bringing Trish into his business finding her extremely creative and talented, able to make client concepts a reality. Trish helped Sean grow the business and within six months, Sean made Trish a partner.

One evening, Sean and Trish were preparing for bed when Sean reminded Trish of her mother's will and provision that Trish live at home until she was ready to move. Dismay was apparent in Trish's eyes until Sean clarified that she did not need a separate bedroom and should move into the master bedroom with Sean. "After all, we sleep there, make love there, and dream there."

Polite society knows Sean and Trish as successful business partners; trusted insiders know them as lovers. Some remember the murder of Sean's wife and praise Sean for bringing Trish into his business and letting her remain at home.

Sean would explain that Trish has always been his inspiration. In a silly twist, on moving day, when Trish was to give up her bedroom for the master, she inspired Sean to be creative, he planted the seed of their future, a seed that takes nine months to grow.

12