Political Ambitions, Mom's Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,230 Followers

"My goodness..."

"And I also love reversal of power. I used to fantasize about bringing down powerful business women in the sexual sense- making them mine and degrading them for a while. A politician is a step above a business woman or a lawyer in my book. Combined with the whole incest thing, it's a very potent sexual combination, so I hope you aren't taking this too personally Ms. Wilson."

"Well it's a little late for that," Jill replied with contempt in her voice. It's hard not taking this personally when you're making me show up to an event like this without any panties on, and forcing me to do things with my son under the threat of blackmail."

"You'll get over it. In the meantime, I want you to do exactly as I say and this will all be over..."

The young blogger leaned forward and whispered something in the politician's ear, and the politician's eyes widened as she was told of her task. It felt like a punch in the guy, a slap in the face, but it was only words. Words which left Jill nearly shaken to the core.

"That...That's too far," Jill stammered. "He's my son. I gave birth to him."

"I don't think he would mind that at all Ms. Wilson. Your son looks like a healthy young man with a strong libido."

"He'll never do it, even if I wanted him to. This will never work."

Sarah raised an eyebrow and flashed a sly grin. "He wouldn't? What makes you so sure about that?"

"Tyler isn't like that. He's an honor student and he always stays out of trouble," the politician replied.

"He also has a penis doesn't he? I'll tell you what, if you're so sure that your son doesn't want to fuck you, then why not raise the stakes?"

"I'm listening."

Sarah smiled, "Offer yourself to him, if he declines, then that would be the end of it. You'll never see me again, and I'll make sure that my dad gives you favorable press coverage throughout your tenure as our mayor, and even after that if you decide to run for governor."

"And if he accepts? What then?"

"If he accepts, then I guess you'll just have to go through with this and be his slut for a while. Then this will be over for you. It's a simple proposition."

Jill shook her head, "Please, let me pay you instead. Cash. No one will ever know."

"Don't belittle yourself with your pleadings Mayor. Like I said, I don't need the money. And in this situation, I don't want it either. What I want is Tyler's hard cock in your mouth. That's the arrangement."

Hearing those words nearly made Jill want to cry. But she had to remain strong and look confident since she was at a formal event.

As much as it pained her, Jill felt that same sensation between her legs that she felt earlier. The thought of physically being sexual with her own son was the ultimate taboo- and strangest of all, it might actually become a reality.

Jill took a deep breath. "If this is what it takes to preserve my political career and reputation, then so be it. Just make sure you follow through with your word."

"I'm always good for my word. Let's shake on it."

The women shook hands and Jill couldn't help but feel that she was making a deal with the devil. It also made her heart race and her pussy have a strange tingly feeling.

***

A while later, Jill asked her son to follow her to a private conference room in the building. Her phone was left on in her open purse so that Sarah could hear every word spoken.

"So what do you think of my outfit," Jill asked after mustering all of her strength.

"It looks great on you," he replied. "Are you feeling insecure or something? Trust me; every guy in the room is checking you out."

"It seems that way. You've been gawking at me all morning in front of everyone."

Tyler blushed, "Oh, sorry mom. I wasn't trying to be rude or anything."

"I know you weren't," she replied. "But I don't want to give anyone the wrong impression. In this day and age, people might think there's something going on between us."

"Seriously? Everyone in this room knows I'm your son."

Jill nodded. "Are you saying that you've never thought of me in that way before? I saw how you looked at me when we were at home earlier today. You were practically undressing me with your eyes while we were in my bedroom. People aren't ignorant to these sorts of things anymore."

"Okay...I may have had dirty thoughts about you," he confessed. "But that's only because my friends wouldn't stop teasing me about how hot they think you are. They always rub it in my face whenever they come over, and one of them even talks about how he spies on his own mother and that she's okay with it."

Jill's head began to spin and there were a bunch of questions she wanted to asked, like which one of the boys had a mother who was okay with a peeping son? Jill knew all of their mothers from PTA meetings from when they were in high school, and the thought that one of them was okay with a peeping son was particularly troublesome to her.

She shook her head and carried on. "Look, I'm not mad at you or anything. I just want a little honesty about this."

"Well, your party is one heck of a place to talk about this. I mean, jeez, this is humiliating mom."

If you only knew... She thought to herself. If anyone was humiliated by this, it was Jill. This was, by far, the most humiliating thing she ever had to do in her life.

"Believe me, I don't want to have this conversation anymore than you do," she replied.

"Then why here? Why now?"

She couldn't think of a clear answer for that right away. She couldn't just tell her son that her college days were filled with being a cock sucking slut, and that she was being blackmailed for it by an uppity brat.

"Please don't argue with me, but there's something that I need to ask you, and it's been bothering me all morning. I want you to be 100% honest with me about it too."

"Sure," he replied with a puzzled look on his face. "Anything mom."

Jill took a deep breath. "What would you say if I offered myself to you? I mean that in a sexual way. What would your response to that be?"

Tyler's eyes lit up and he was clearly as dumbfounded as Jill was when Sarah first made the incestuous demand. On the one hand, Jill wished with all of her heart that Tyler would do the right thing and immediately refuse the offer. But on the other hand, the tingling sensation between her legs and the devious thoughts in the back of her mind wanted otherwise. The prospect of being a slut for her son was turning her on in ways she had never imagined, and she was ashamed to admit that to herself.

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Let's just say that I want to get this out of your system once and for all," she replied. "After this we can move on. You won't have to be curious anymore, and you won't have to spy on me anymore."

Tyler continued thinking, and Jill continued feeling torn about what she wanted his answer to be.

"What if I say no?"

"If you say no, then that's it. That would be the end of it. We'll go back to the party and the air would be cleared between us. It'll be like none of this ever happened."

"And if I say yes? What happens then?"

Jill took another deep breath. "Well, before we leave this room to join everyone for lunch, I would do whatever necessary in order to get this behind us. As long as it's a reasonable request, I'll give it a shot."

Her mind raced as soon as those words left her mouth: Please say no...Please say no...Please say no...

"What if I asked you to undress for me?" he asked nervously. "Would you do it? I mean...umm...since you're offering this of course. I would never have asked otherwise."

The feeling between her legs intensified from her son's inquiry towards her willingness. How could he even ask such a thing?

"I'm not wearing any panties underneath this skirt," she blurted without thinking.

His eyes widened. "You aren't? That's a little risky for an event like this, don't you think?"

Jill paused as she regretted her words. "I know Tyler. I know. Maybe I wasn't in the mood to wear any today. I guess I was more in the mood to be a little more liberated with myself."

"Can I see it?" he asked with a shy voice.

Her heart rate skyrocketed from those very words and she found herself totally unprepared for this. Jill's maternal side wanted to scold him and yell at him, and tell him to never speak to her like that again. But her repressed sexual side said otherwise. Besides, she made a deal with that bitch Sarah in order to keep her political ambitions and personal life from crashing down with the release of a sex tape.

With her phone still on in her purse, with Sarah listening, this was finally her chance to bring closure to the dreaded blackmail that was being committed against her.

A deal was a deal. And Jill had made a deal with both Sarah and Tyler. She slowly and hesitantly lifted the front part of her lower dress and exposed her thighs, crotch, and bare vagina to her son.

"What do you think?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

It made her feel so dirty to be exposing herself to Tyler like this. It was something he never should be seeing, yet here she was, opening herself to him and providing him a clear view of her womanhood.

"I...I can't believe you just did that," he stammered, staring at her cunt.

She took a deep breath, "Do you like it?"

"I...I do. Can I touch it?" he asked.

"There's no harm in that. Come here, give me your hand."

Tyler took a step forward to his mother, and she held his hand and brought it down to her privates. He touched her flesh intimately for the first time in his life. It wasn't the first vagina he had ever touched, but it was his mother's. His fingers traced across her labia and she became even more aroused.

"Thank you for this," he said. "I don't know what to say. This is better than I had ever imagined it would be?"

She raised her eyebrow, "So you've thought about doing this before? You've thought about touching my pussy?"

"...yes..." he said in a small voice. "I have."

"As your mother, it makes me curious as to what other dirty thoughts you've had about me. And be honest, or else this will be over and you'll never have another chance again."

"...I...I've thought about you using your mouth on me..."

Her vagina moistened at those very words and she knew Tyler could feel it, since his fingers went inside of her.

"Is that the type of woman you think I am?" she asked.

"No. Of course not. That's not what I'm saying...It's...It's just a crazy fantasy of mine. That's not how I think of you in real life."

She held his hand tighter as he fingered her. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Anything mom."

"I haven't always been as prim & proper as I am now. The media hasn't found this out yet, but I do have a past. I've been with quite a few men when I was younger, and a lot of that includes oral sex. So, is this something you would be interested in experiencing? Just this once..."

Jill regretted that statement the moment those words came out of her mouth. If she wasn't at the point of no return already, she was now. She was ready to become her son's slut. She was ready to use her mouth on him and display of all of her secret oral talents.

"Yes...I would be interested..." he meekly replied.

For that moment in time, Jill felt possessed and dropped down to her knees. A surge of sexual energy came over her and she undid her son's pants as if she was on autopilot. Like her fingers had been possessed and all her body could do was provide pleasure.

'I can't believe I'm doing this,' she thought to herself. It didn't take long for her to unzip him and hold his growing cock in her hands. Her eyes examining the cock the same way a doctor would for a patient. Except she wasn't a doctor, she was a mother, and this guy was her own son. She held the cock and stroked it for a while before taking it inside of her mouth.

"Oh god..." he gasped loudly.

Hearing him moan only added to her arousal. Tyler was rock hard the moment he slid in her mouth, and Jill put forth her best effort to suck and bob her head to the best of her ability. She became soaking wet as she gave her son the best blowjob he had ever had in his entire life. The room became filled with the unmistakable sounds of sucking and slurping from a woman with a passion for performing fellatio. She made sure to do it extra loud and sloppy so that bitch Sarah could listen over the phone, so that there could be no doubt that this was actually happening and the blackmail would be over.

She had let all her inhibitions go, and in that moment, the blackmail was the furthest thing from her mind. Her desires had taken hold of her, plus the fact that she was doing something so inappropriate at her official party. God, she was the newly elected mayor, if anyone knew, her life would be ruined. All she knew was that she wanted to satisfy both her son, and herself, by sucking his cock.

"Mom...wait...wait..." he moaned.

"What is it?" she asked, spitting out his cock and holding it in her hand.

"Is this really the only time we'll be doing this? We won't be doing this again?"

She shook her head. "This is the only time. We can't continue this, it isn't right. I hope you understand."

"Then can I fuck you?" he asked bluntly, yet with a shy tone. "You said you'll do whatever it takes and that you're offering yourself to me. If this is our only chance, then I want to have sex with you."

Her heart nearly skipped a beat at the idea of actually fucking her own son. At most, she assumed that she just be giving him a blowjob, and that would be the end of it. Oral sex was something she could handle with him, but actually taking his cock inside of her? That was a whole new level of taboo, and she wasn't sure if she was ready for it.

"Is this something you've always wanted?" she asked, fearing the answer.

Tyler suddenly looked bashful. "I think this is what most guys my age want. Honestly, you're really hot. Plus the whole 'mom' thing kind of adds to it, you know, the whole fantasy thing."

It was a hard truth for Jill to accept. As it turned out, Sarah was right about this. But there wasn't much time to reflect on the matter, after all, time was of the essence. This was a conversation Jill needed to have another time with her son. She was determined to probe his mind later. For now, all she needed to do was get her son off. She needed to make him cum. And she had to do that by fucking him. The very thought of it made her pussy clench.

"Tyler...I...I can't. I don't have any birth control and I'm not on the pill. I don't want to get pregnant, especially not with my son's baby."

He persisted, "Then how about anal? I've done it a few times with other girls and they all say they've enjoyed it. I know how to do it so that it isn't painful. Please?"

As if this day couldn't get any worse. Now he wanted anal? That was something which Jill had mixed emotions about for any of her past lovers. She wanted to refuse, but she knew what she offered him, and she knew what she agreed to with Sarah, and that Sarah was voyeuristically listening. There was no other choice. All she could do was pray that her son was good at this, and hopefully he would be gentle with her sensitive little hole.

Jill stood back up. "Fine. But be gentle, and go slow."

Before Jill could turn around, her son reached out with both hands and groped her breasts through her sleek dress. She felt a little degraded, but it wasn't nearly as bad as what she had already been doing with him.

"Can I see them?" he asked.

"It seems like you don't need my permission anymore to touch me like this. Go ahead, pull my dress down and lift my bra."

Tyler pulled the top of his mother's dress down and lifted her bra to expose her average sized breasts, which sagged at the right amount for her age. Her brown nipples were large and protruding from her arousal.

"I want you naked. Can I see you strip down?" he asked.

Jill didn't bother to reply. That would only take up unnecessary time. She sloppily tossed her outfit to the floor, leaving her in just her shoes and jewelry. She posed for a moment to let her son take in the sight of his nude mother before remembering that there were guests at her party who may have been looking for her at that point. She refused to waste any more time and walked over to the table, placed her palms down, and spread her legs so that her son could have his way with her body.

"Don't take too long," she said, acting as if he was the only one getting pleasure, when in fact they were both getting something out of this.

He got behind his mother and spread her butt cheeks apart, touching the tip of his hard cock against the outer ring of her anus. Jill winced as she knew what was coming her way. He then used his fingers to gently spread her asshole open to let the head of his cock inside. Jill gasped.

"Oh...that's it...go slow..." she told him.

Once the head of his cock was in, Tim held on to his mother's hips and slowly pushed his shaft inside the tight grip of her rectum. She continued wincing and gasping as her most intimate of areas was being violated.

"Does it hurt?" he asked.

"I'm okay. Just make this quick..."

Tim went to work once her anus started to loosen. His mother's saliva from the previous cock sucking was all he needed to ensure that her asshole had enough lube and wetness so that he could go harder. Once they both became comfortable, he began to fulfill his incestuous dream of fucking his own mother.

The pleasure for both of them was intense. For Tyler, it was the chance to screw his own mom, as well the incredible feeling of her tight rectum around his hard cock. For Jill, it was the pain of accommodating something so big inside of her small hole, as well the idea of her own son taking sexual control over her body, while her blackmailer listened to it. She moaned and screamed. She didn't care how loud she was, because they were in a closed room and there was nobody around to hear it except for Sarah.

"Oh fuck," he groaned, pumping his hips. "I'm close."

This made Jill happy. As erotic, taboo, and arousing as this was, she was a busy woman and she had a party to attend. Her heart was pounding and her pussy was drenched. She considered reneging on her promise that this would be the only time they would ever do something. Maybe they'd do it again in the future? Only under the right circumstances though. This can't become a regular thing. But doing this once and awhile can't be so bad, can it?

Continuing this with her son was something she'd have to consider at another time. Now what she needed was her son to cum as quickly as possible, so she gave him the necessary encouragement.

"Cum inside me already," she hissed, as she was getting pounded from behind. "That's it. Release your pent up frustrations in my ass. Listen to your mother. Cum inside my hole. Fill my ass with your cum so I can go speak to my staff and other politicians at this party with your cum inside me. Would you like that? I want you to cum. Go on. Do it already."

Those words pushed all the right buttons inside Tyler, and after several long and fulfilling minutes of the unholy coupling of mother/son sex, he finally declared that he was on the verge of a powerful orgasm before filling the deep end of his mother's rectum with his cum.

It shot out, spurt after spurt, inside of Jill's ass. His cries were loud and obscene. His thrusts became frenzied until his cum was unloaded, then he pulled out and whimpered.

When it was done, they were both left slightly sweaty, still reeling from the incestuous fucking they had just committed. Jill turned around and saw her son dazed with his wet cock flaccid. She instinctively licked her lips at the sight of her son writhing with pleasure. God, she was so fucking aroused. But she was a busy woman, and with her, business always came first.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,230 Followers