Political Ambitions, Mom's Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,187 Followers

She picked up her clothes off the floor and quickly dressed, then fixed herself so that there weren't any wrinkles. Then she gave Tyler an unexpected kiss on the lips while he was getting dressed, leaving him dumbfounded with more pleasure.

"We'll continue this conversation at home," she said. "Until then, return to the party and act natural, okay?"

He nodded like a good puppy. "Yes, mom. Whatever you say."

She gave him another kiss on the lips. "Thanks. You're the best."

***

No less than a minute after Jill left the private room, she thought about all she had done to preserve her political career. It was worth it, she thought. She went down the hall to another private room, where Sarah would be waiting.

When she entered the room, sure enough, there was Sarah, who looked like she had just finished a private masturbation session with an 'I just fucked myself' look written all over her. Sarah leaned back on the chair and her phone was still on the table, which she had used to listen to the acts of incest.

"You certainly look like you've been enjoying yourself Ms. Wilson," the young blogger stated.

"It's not like I had a choice."

"Maybe not, but admit it, you loved it. It's painfully obvious that being a slut again is what gets you going and there's absolutely nothing sluttier than fucking your own son."

"In all honesty, I've never felt so conflicted in my entire life," Jill said in a moment of candor. "A part of me is in complete agony over what I allowed myself to do with him to preserve my reputation."

"And the other part of you?" Sarah asked with genuine curiosity.

"The other part of me can't wait to go home so we can do it again. I've never felt this way before. I'm already thinking about what I want to do with him next, even though it's horrible."

"Ah, that. You were a complete slut for your son and you loved it. Just embrace the fact that he will forever cherish this, and that whenever he sees you, he'll always think of the time where he emptied his cum inside of your asshole after you sucked him off."

She rolled her eyes. "I did what you asked. Now are you going to uphold your end of the deal and destroy the evidence you have of me?"

"I'm a woman of my word."

"How do I know you aren't lying? Excuse me for thinking that you're not very trustworthy."

"I would never lie to you," Sarah said solemnly. "How could I, after you've given me something so hot to listen to? That was easily the most erotic thing I had ever heard in my life. Let me show you exactly what it meant to me..."

Sarah lifted her leg and put one foot on the conference table, which completely exposed her bare pussy. It looked soaked and still hot from a recent masturbation orgasm. She put her finger inside and more fluids gushed.

"Why are you showing this to me?"

"Isn't it obvious?" the blogger grinned. "I want you to get on your knees and lick my fingers clean. As the new mayor, you have a duty to your constituents. Oh, and don't worry, this isn't blackmail. This is a bonus."

"You're an absolute bitch."

"I know. Now get over here. If you do a good job, I might even return the favor."

By her own free will, Jill took a few steps forward and got down on her knees. Sarah held her wet fingers out and Jill licked them clean, tasting the pussy fluids.

Sarah smiled, "Good girl. I knew you were still a slut deep down. It makes me wonder what else you can do with that tongue of yours."

Jill sat helplessly as her former blackmailer spread her cunt wide open. She remained frozen as Sarah ran her fingers through her hair and attempted to pull her forward.

"I'm...I'm not gay..." the politician meekly stated, resisting the urge to eat the exposed pussy.

"You don't have to be. There's nothing wrong with experimenting right? If you could suck & fuck your own son, then this shouldn't be a problem for you. Besides, I know you're sexually curious about me. It was obvious the moment you first laid eyes on me. Now start sucking..."

She pulled the politician's head forward and Jill gave in and proceeded with her newfound oral duty. It was her first time putting her mouth against another woman's vagina, and she loved the experience. Her tongue ran up and down the labia before occasionally licking the pink flesh of Sarah's insides. And her mouth made sure to suck up all the fluids.

"Oh god..." Sarah moaned. "You're really starting to enjoy this aren't you? It seems I was right about you."

Jill stopped for a moment and looked up at the young woman. "It's not like I had a choice before. As for what I'm doing now, no one is going to find out about this. If you keep it that way, I wouldn't mind continuing doing this as long as you return the favor every now and then."

"I like what you're proposing Mayor. Believe me, there aren't many women who can eat pussy the way that I can."

Jill gave the vagina in front of her a few more kisses before stopping to stand up on her two feet. She then lifted her skirt and spread her legs.

"Show me," the politician said in a serious tone.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.