Politics Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Alistair Brinkley-Jones turned to watch their reflections in one of the mirrors that adorned Erika's bedroom walls. He loved watching his girlfriend go down on him, hell, he loved watching all of his conquests as they went down on him.

Erika's 'surprise' had been waiting for him when he returned to her flat, dressed in her sexy, schoolgirl outfit. Carolyn was not quite Erika's standard at cocksucking, but very good nonetheless. And what she lost in technique, she made up for in her enthusiasm. It wasn't everyday she got to suck a politician, especially one so important.

The sight of her flicking tongue around his cockhead was a real turn on. Her white flesh, his black. So sexy…

"Good?" he asked, as she licked him like a lollipop. Her upward looking green eyes told him to wait for his answer. Slowly, she took him back between her lips. This was far better than any verbal reply.

He watched his hands in the mirror as they dragged her open white schoolgirl blouse from her shoulders, throwing it across the room. Within seconds, he'd unfastened the front clasp of her brassiere and that joined the blouse on the floor. When his hands slid onto her breasts and pinched her cherry coloured nipples, he felt his cock surge another inch.

The blonde gave a soft moan on his hardness, but stayed focused on the task in hand. Her skilled mouth worked him hard, her head bobbing as she concentrated on bringing him to the boil. When she felt his fingers grip her hair and his body begin to tighten, she pulled her head away. The last thing she wanted was for him to cum before he had satisfied her.

The eighteen-year-old public schoolgirl stood up and pulled at her clothes. Her short, grey pleated skirt and thong quickly followed her bra onto the floor. Looking down, she could see his hungry eyes take in her smooth body, dropping to the thin landing strip of dark hair guarding her treasure. She wasn't a natural blonde, then!

The way her hair was braided at the sides, with bangs at the top, gave her the archetypical seductress schoolgirl look, and the way she sucked on a finger gave her a Lolita-style quality. "Want to suck my schoolgirl pussy?" she cheekily asked, sliding upwards to sit across his chest.

Alistair grinned. Girls nowadays had no inhibitions...

His hands went to her buttocks as he pulled her upwards to his face. He'd soon have her begging for it. Within a few seconds, she was emitting a continuous moan as his experienced tongue honed in on its objective. The guttural keen increased as his lapping tongue stimulated her slippery clitoris. Two fingers followed, flicking inside her and now it was her fingers pulling his hair.

"Shit," she gasped, as he began to finger-fuck her. The blonde youngster's hips began rotating back and forth in rhythm with his pumping fingers. Suddenly, only the wet sound of his working digits filled the small room. As his mouth sucked harder on her stimulated clit, the gasping girl pulled his head tighter against her, desperately grinding herself against his lips.

When her orgasm closed in, she tried to pull away. Alistair was having none of it. His eyes flicked sideways to the mirror as he devoured her sweet, schoolgirl nectar. The strength of his grip on her hips held her in position and he was rewarded with a narrowing of her eyes as the powerful jolts rippled through her. Her hot teenage body bucked on his juice-covered face.

Panting hard, the blonde's hands kept his head against her, encouraging the politician to continue to lap at her until her trembling body began to relax.

"What time do you have to leave," he asked as he eased her down onto her back and manoeuvred between her still trembling thighs.

"Dunno," her trembling voice answered. "I have some homework…"

"Maybe," he grinned. "But think of this as detention. You've been a bad girl, baby, and need to be punished!"

She moaned again as she felt his ramrod hard stiffness slide along her narrow valley. Slowly, he eased himself inside her small opening. He loved this moment, entering a woman for the first time. He had no idea quite how he'd changed from a sober politician to a lustful animal in the short time he'd been with Erika, but the woman had brought all his sexuality to the surface…

The schoolgirl seemed to enjoy the moment as much as he, softly crying out as she stretched to accommodate his girth. Her small hands slid onto his hard buttocks, orange painted fingernails digging in as she pulled him deeper.

His eyes were on their reflections in the mirror as he entered her. "Want a treat?" he asked, watching the girl's gaze follow his. "Want to watch yourself being fucked?"

Carolyn gasped again, moaning as Alistair's black hands covered her small, white breasts. It felt good but she needed more. Her body bucked against his, encouraging her lover for the evening to increase the pace. She dug her fingernails harder into his buttocks, enjoying his responsive moan as she drew blood.

God, these young kids today…

Sweat began to drip from them as he responded. He raised up on his haunches, pummelling the young blonde into the bed with hard, swift strokes. Their moist bodies noisily slapped together. He grunted. She thrashed. Despite her age, she'd done this before. More than once, if he wasn't mistaken. Where the hell did Erika find them?

The slender schoolgirl shook beneath his weight. Her thighs tightened against his waist as her body trembled a second time. The little animal like noises coming from the back of her throat reminded him of a chipmunk, he absurdly thought. When he thoughtfully slowed his movements to allow her to enjoy her climax, her wild eyes stared gratefully up into his.

"Ready?" he considerately asked as she recovered. He began to grind into her, picking up the pace again before she could answer.

Carolyn nodded, provocatively running her tongue across her pink lips as her internal muscles squeezed him once, then again. It brought an instant growl from the surprised politician. This one was full of surprises.

"Come on, teacher," she teased him. "I've been a bad girl, I need to be punished…"

With a lascivious grin that belied her age, she turned her head to the mirror, revelling in the sight of black on white flesh. It wasn't the fact he was a politician that aroused her. A black man had never fucked her before.

Alistair drilled down hard. God, she was so tight. Her legs crossed behind his back, abandoning herself to his needs. Her ankles linked together and dug into his pumping ass. "Yes," she groaned, watched their reflections as he began to fuck her hard. "Yes, teacher… yes…"

He followed her gaze to their reflections, and lost himself in the sight. Suddenly, her nails were digging into his back. Her heels were forcing him deeper with each down thrust. Her hips were bucking upwards. Those chipmunk noises were filling the air.

Alistair couldn't hold back. His groans signalled the end of his journey. "Gonna cum," he unnecessarily grunted as he thrust into her one last time.

She flicked her tongue in his ear as he reached the very edge and her hard licks inside the lobe resulted in a second, longer grunt. Her slender, teenage body humped against him as he fired successive bursts of creamy juice inside her. "Uh, yes!" His body jerked again and again. His energy drained with his cum. Eventually, he lay spent.

As he recovered and the sexual passion began to abate, common sense returned. Carolyn rolled away, reached for her bag, and removed a cigarette. He watched her smooth, youthful face as she lit it. A public schoolgirl for God's sake!

The blonde saw him looking and winked, mistaking the shock on his face for lust. It hit him then that his lifestyle with Erika, and the women she brought into their bed, might just bring him down before he could fulfil his destiny as Britain's first black Prime Minister.