Politics Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

"Sounds good," Sally hummed, feeling very nervous all of a sudden. "Don't forget you owe me one."

"That's why I'm calling you," the gruff voice confirmed. "I always repay my debts. You know that."

"Well, we're even after this one. But you know what I need?"

Her contact gave a soft laugh. "Yes, Sally, I know what you want. Whether that's the news I can supply is another matter. But as soon as I know, you'll know, too."

"Good. Let's hope it's soon."

There was that laugh again. "Not that I'm an expert in these things. But I believe the exact timing will be in the lap of the gods?"

***

The Health Club was one of London's finest. God knows how much it had cost Erika to book her in there. It was yet another example of how her good friend was looking after her. It was such a shame she'd had to rush away, otherwise they could have enjoyed it together.You deserve it,she'd insisted when she'd broken the news after their lunch.Just enjoy a relaxing massage and prepare yourself for tomorrow.

Erika was right, of course. There was so much to do tomorrow, with the opening of the studio arranged for the day after. She'd be busy from early morning 'til late night both days.

Today was the opportunity to recharge her batteries.

"You okay?" the masseuse asked, breaking into her thoughts.

Rebecca turned her head to the right, smiling at the petite young woman. She couldn't be any more than eighteen, surely? And that shock of dyed pink hair? Remarkably, it seemed to suit the otherwise thin, plain girl.

"Yes, fine," Rebecca murmured. It was true. She was more than fine, actually. All that alcohol had been racing around her head since she'd left Erika, creating a wonderfully, woozy feeling of wellbeing. "I... er..."

"Pixie," the girl said, thinking her client was searching for her name.

"Yes, Pixie," Rebecca murmured. "I just might have had a little too much to drink, that's all."

The young girl laughed, digging her massaging fingers into the woman's shoulders. "Nothing better than a massage to get rid of the alcohol," she joked.

"Really?" the naïve Brazilian woman asked. The tensions that had built up with her long working hours were already beginning to vanish beneath the knowing hands.

"Of course," the pink haired girl grinned. "By the way, are you Rebecca or Becky?"

"Becky," she answered, gasping as the fingers dug in. "Call me Becky."

"Well, Becky, do you have a preference for the massage, or would you like to just hand your body over to Pixie?"

Hand her body over? That was an interesting phrase. Rebecca giggled. "It's all yours, Pixie. I have a tough couple of days ahead, so just help me get rid of any tension you can find, okay?"

"Okay by me," the pink haired teenager told her. "I'm an expert at making women feel good, so just close your eyes and go with the flow."

The way she saidwomenseemed to be full of meaning, though Becky couldn't quite put a finger on why. What did it matter anyway? Her alcohol fuelled mind told her to do as Erika had suggested.Just enjoy a relaxing massage and prepare yourself for tomorrow.

For a while, that's exactly what she did. Until she realised that the massaging fingers were starting to unlock the sexual feelings that had been building inside her over the last week. Even her almost daily masturbation hadn't been able to settle her down. She needed a new vibrator.

Somehow, her nipples had grown erect under Pixie's hands. The delicious, tingling sensations of arousal were circling around the fullness of her breasts. Quite how or why it had happened, she had no idea. But the little awakenings of desire were definitely beginning to percolate through her consciousness.

The probing hands slid to her stomach, smoothing, kneading the hard muscle. They moved in tandem, sometimes softly caressing their way across Rebecca's soft skin, occasionally bringing a gasp as they pushed in more firmly.

The delectable stirrings in the Brazilian's body were moving lower and she could feel the arousal begin to flow from deep inside her. When the massage was finished, she'd have to find somewhere to relieve herself. The sensations were so strong there was no way she could wait until she returned home.

Her eyes were closed and she tightened them so that there was only darkness behind her eyelids. Pixie's hands were wonderful, so feminine. She hadn't realised there was such a difference between a man and a woman's touch. The thought brought Erika into her mind. And that kiss in the hotel bar.

She felt a surge of dampness.

Change your thoughts, she told herself. Quickly! Thank goodness her feelings were carefully concealed from the masseuse. If Pixie knew what she was thinking, she'd be shocked.

***

"Where's Erika?" Alistair asked, rushing into the Conservative Party's Millbank Headquarters. He was late and had expected his girlfriend to be champing at the bit, waiting for him. It was unusual for them to be canvassing together, but the local constituency candidates had specifically requested her support.

Girlfriend? He'd have to stop thinking of her that way. It was Katie who was now occupying his thoughts. She was the woman he wanted to spend time with, get to know better. Their lunchtime liaison had only confirmed that.

He'd have to bring the subject up with Erika, especially after the invitation he'd maybe too eagerly given to the chestnut haired psychiatrist. It was a conversation that was necessary, though not one he was looking forward to.

"She's on her way," Thomas told him, handing the Conservative Party leader his papers. "She called maybe ten minutes ago, he added, glancing at his watch. "She should be here any minute."

"No problem," Alistair told his Campaign Manager, bringing a quick glance from Thomas. His boss's demeanour took him by surprise, especially in view of their confrontation this morning. He appeared to be much more relaxed. Maybe he'd had a good lunch?

"I rang ahead," Thomas told him. "They know you're running quarter of an hour late. "I've briefed your driver to get make up as much time as he can."

"Okay," the black politician said, flicking through his papers. "Gerry's a good driver, he'll save us five minutes. By the way, forget about that crap earlier."

Thomas made a point of meeting the black politician's eyes. He wasn't going to make itthateasy. "What crap?"

Alistair laughed. "That's it, Thomas, rub it in. I deserve it. The crap when I suggested I might be firing you. Truth is, win or lose, I couldn't do without you. Or Sally. I don't say this often enough, but thank you."

The fair-haired man's eyes widened. Alistair had apologised to him and thanked him in the same breath. Shit, it must have been a good lunch.

"Okay," the forty-year-old politician quickly continued. "Where are we this afternoon?"

"Cutting across three constituencies," Thomas answered. "Holborn and St Pancras. Then Islington South and Finsbury. Finally Hackney South and Shoreditch. It sounds worse than it is."

"I'll take your word for that," Alistair ruefully replied.

"I thought you enjoyed pressing flesh," Thomas said with a twinkle in his eye.

"Hmmm. With all this walking, I'd stick a new pair of shoes on my expenses except it'll be all over theDaily Telegraphtomorrow," the politician joked. "And talking of the media, what's the timings for tonight?"

Thomas glanced down at the schedule he'd produced earlier. People may laugh at his carrying the clipboard around with him, but with so much going on, he needed a clear view of what was happening every hour of every day.

"Get back here for eight," he told his boss. "I'll brief you on what to expect while you eat. Then we depart for the TV studios around nine. I gather Larry Paxman is rubbing his hands together..."

Alistair shot him a sideways look. The message was clear.Don't fuck with me.

Thomas grimaced. "I didn't say it would be easy, Alistair. But this is our only chance. We're running out of time."

"I know," the black politician sighed. "I know."

***

The pink haired girl smiled. Erika had described this beauty perfectly. Said she would be a bonus for her. They both knew from the Swede's sessions with the masseuse that Pixie was a lesbian. One of the pleasures of her job was giving her blonde client an orgasm whenever she visited. And Erika had promised her that she could do the same to her new client, too.

It would be more of a seduction, the Swedish woman had warned her. Becky would give herself, she just wasn't aware that she would. But with Pixie's knowing hands, all she had to do was gradually build the pressure.

And already the teenager was aware that she'd flicked some switch. The barely perceptible purr! The slight shifting of position. This beautiful young woman was certainly reacting. Pixie knew about these things, of course. Erika wasn't the only one of her female clients that she performed 'extras' for.

She increased the pressure, making the massage more overtly sexual as the tell tale signs of arousal continued to flow from the prone beauty. She had flawless, sexy, tawny skin. A cut above her normal client. Mmmm, she was several cuts above her normal client. This woman's stunning body was on a par with Erika's. Different in their own ways, but both were heavenly.

Voluptuous! That was the word! If only she had a body like that...

Normally she had to be careful with a new client. She couldn't afford to misread the signs. It would cost her job. With Becky, there was still some concern. Handle her with care, Erika had said. That meant this was all still deliciously dangerous. But that was the best way, right?

"How does that feel, Becky?" she asked, reaching for more oil.

"Wonderful," the Brazilian woman murmured, keeping her eyes closed but breathing more deeply.

"That's good," the pink haired young woman purred, pouring the oil across her palms and then reaching for those mind boggling breasts. What she'd give for tits like that. They were every bit as full and firm as Erika's.

She felt Rebecca's body squirm as she cupped her swells, those magnificent swells. But the beauty made no objection. Only the sound of her breathing increased. Pixie could see her chest moving with the pounding of her heart. The teenager spread her fingers across Becky's jutting breasts, making sure she brushed against the rock hard nipples.

Fuck, this woman was everything Erika had intimated.

Moving her gaze away from the voluptuous breasts, Pixie saw that the beautiful woman looking at her and knew what she was thinking. Not the specific thoughts. But she was aware they were centred on sex, on her fantasies, on the need for sexual gratification.

Nor was it simply the look in Becky's eyes that gave the game away.

The pink haired woman was monitoring her captive's responses through her sensitive fingertips. The Brazilian woman enjoyed having her tits manipulated. Cassie did too, she reacted in exactly the same way. In fact, Pixie's girlfriend could cum from having her lover's oily hands working on her breasts.

Maybe this beauty could too?

She had no doubt about the eventual outcome. Not a single woman had yet been able to withstand her ministrations. Only something outrageous would stop the inevitable from happening, something that would break the spell she'd been weaving. But Pixie had no intention of scaring this rare bird away.

She unbuttoned the top two buttons of her white coat, letting the aroused woman see the obvious action. "Hot in here, Becky," she smiled. Leaning forward over the voluptuous body, she allowed the Brazilian beauty to watch her tits fall forward through the opening.

Small but perky, only her lacy black bra contained them.

She smoothed her fingers over the delightfully full breasts and rubbed the thrusting nipples. Becky let out a groan. She sent her fingers up into the woman's armpits, leaning further forward so that her client could feel her soft breath on her cheek. Pulling back slightly, she held the position, allowing the beauty to see the cleavage falling from her black bra.

It took a huge surge of effort to stop herself from dipping her head down and sucking on those dark, hard nipples. Cassie would benefit—her girlfriend always did after sessions such as this. The thought of her lover fucking her with the strap on sent Pixie's temperature soaring.

She could feel Becky's thumping heart, could see her chest rising and falling. She knew she should take this slowly, but couldn't stop herself. Her hands cupped the ripe, eager, oil covered breasts, sliding upwards to the hard nipples. She took each one between thumb and forefinger and squeezed.

***

"You've seen Katie," Erika murmured as their car closed in on its destination. This part of Holborn was such a dump. The way Alistair blushed at her out of the blue comment confirmed her suspicions. "At lunch time," she added.

He turned towards her from his seat in the back of the Bentley, a shocked look on his face. "How... how did you know?"

She threw her head back and laughed. "Alistair, I can read you like a book. That's why you shouldn't keep anything from me. I can always tell. Besides, I'm pleased for the two of you."

It was as if she'd shaken him. His eyes widened and his breath caught. "You're pleased for me?"

"Of course," she lied. "Look, I've seen the signs between us for a while. Maybe it'll work. Maybe it won't. To be truthful, I kind of feel that way, too. Perhaps you need to explore your relationship with this woman. See if it works for you. If not, you may feel differently about us. It will give us some breathing space, but without either of us feeling any pressure. Don't you think?"

Alistair sighed. It was a deep sigh of relief. He hadn't expected Erika to be so... so understanding. The Swedish woman constantly surprised him. "I... I don't know what to say..."

"Then say nothing," she said, smiling sweetly. Wasn't it amazing how easy it was to fool men? Especially powerful men. It never failed to amaze her. "I can see from your change in demeanour that you've seen her at lunchtime," she continued. "You were like a bear with a sore head this morning. Have been for several days."

His face creased into a smile. "Well..."

"In fact," she interrupted, leaning close enough to him so that he could smell her perfume. "If I'm not mistaken, you fucked her, too."

Bingo! The look in his eyes confirmed her prognosis. So... the bastard was off fucking this bitch when he could be fucking her? Well, two could play at that game. She'd call Guus Kessen again later. It was time to press that particular button and tonight was as good a time as any.

"That's okay," she lied, as he struggled to reply. She turned up the smile, disguising the daggers she had ready to aim at his heart. "It's just a shame you can only catch fleeted moments with her. You two need to spend some time together."

His eyes flickered again. God, he was so transparent!

"What?" she asked, moving away from him and sitting straighter. If she stayed close to him, she'd dig her sharp fingernails into his stupid face.

"I... er... suggested that Katie should come to Scotland with me. I mean... I know there's not much free time, but it'll give us a chance to get to know each other.

Youbastard, she thought. "What a good idea," she said.

"You think?"

"Of course," she muttered through gritted teeth, keeping her smile in place. "In fact, it's a great idea. I'd like to meet her."

His head jerked back, as if she'd slapped him. "Meet her?"

"Of course," she smiled, a plan already forming in her mind. "She's bound to see me there anyway, isn't she? But I'd really like to chat to her. Make her feel comfortable. Tell her what a great guy you are."

"Erika..." he began, doubt clouding his mind.

"Seriously, Alistair," she said, reaching over and patting him on the knee. The Bentley eased to a halt. "Look, we're here now," she said. "But this is what I'm going to do. I'll check our Scotland itinerary and see if I can create you some spare time. You know I only want what's best for you..."

***

Becky felt her arousal building, but had no idea that she was being manipulated towards it. Her naïve mind told her it was purely as a result of the alcohol, the constant high she was on at the thought of opening her own studio, and of course, the sexual starvation she'd suffered for the last week.

The innocent hands on her tits were simply the instruments she was using to allow her mind to give full reign to the wicked thoughts running through her.

Her fantasies began to take over. She was with Guus Kessen again, only this time after sucking his cock, she was allowing the large Dutchman to fuck her. He had to persuade her, of course. Threaten to withdraw the finance he was providing. But that only made the fantasy more enjoyable. Spreading her legs, giving in, allowing the millionaire to do with her what he wanted.

Then there was Erika. Kissing her. Only this time, she was kissing back, showing her blonde friend how passionate Brazilian women were. Not only were they kissing, they were stroking one another's breasts, too, just the way Pixie was attending to hers. Caressing, stroking, pulling, kneading.

She opened her eyes to watch the eighteen year-old. She was quite plain really, but that splurge of pink hair, and the burning look in her black eyes, gave her an appealing quality. So did the way she was mashing her breasts. Becky shocked herself by wondering that if the young girl could evoke such a response with her hands, what could she do with her tongue?

Her body jumped at the thought.

She was so cute in that short, white coat, too. It felt so liberating to think she'd allowed the young woman's hands the freedom of her body. But she hadn't expected her to evoke such feelings. The way she was looking back at her as she manipulated her breasts... it was almost as if she was deliberately caressing her, rather than simply providing an everyday masseuse service.

It was all becoming too much...

She grunted out loud, her legs spreading under the white towel spread across her hips. Her buttocks rose from the massage table. Whatwasthis girl doing to her? Surely this wasn't normal for a massage? Had she given herself away? Did the teenager realise just how much her body was burning?

Her chest tightened. She began to panic. Her orgasm was starting to bubble. She couldn't allow this. Could she? What if Erika found out?

When Pixie's hands left her, she moaned her objection, wondering if she dare ask the girl to continue. But even as her mind fought with itself, they were back, sneaking under the small white towel that covered her modesty. The hands traced lazy patterns of the sweet smelling oil on her thighs.

The hands and fingers covered the outside of her flesh at first, before tantalisingly edging inwards, digging firmly into her muscles.

Becky raised her firm buttocks a little with each stroke. Her whole body began to rock with anticipation. Pixie's fingers milked her arousal, edging towards her quivering sex and then, just as she raised her hips, backed off.

Pixie's eyes fixed on hers. She smiled. The forward momentum of her fingers almost over strayed the acceptable mark, pushing to the very edge of those deliciously wet pink lips. Becky's head rose from the table. Her hands gripped the white towel and shamelessly dragged it away. She needed to watch.

Don't stop, her mind screamed.Don't stop!

Becky knew her actions had given away her need, but she no longer cared. It was evident enough anyway. Displayed in her wide eyes, with every lift of her ass, every tremble of her thighs. When Pixie leaned in, shooting her fingertips to the very edge of Becky's labia, she raised her buttocks even higher.

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers