Politics Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Harder," she grunted, feeling that familiar tingling heat. She was close already.

The bathroom door thudded behind her as she threw her hard ass back against it. She was going to cum, she could feel it...

A torrent of moans and groans flooded out as her climax overtook her. Her legs tightened around his waist, her hands gripped his long hair, holding on for dear life as the orgasmic waves threatened to drown her. She could feel him widening his stance to hold her in position.

Her voluptuous body trembled and shuddered her way through her climax, loving the way he supported her on his thighs while his hands clawed at her ass. She felt so deliciously out of control.

When the intense waves finally subsided, she pulled away and dragged him out of the bathroom towards their bed. Halfway there, she changed her mind. She couldn't wait. She dragged him across to the couch. Instantly moving into position, she wiggled her ass and glanced back over her shoulder. "Now, Alistair," she moaned. "Take me now!"

With a grunt of arousal, he eased himself onto the couch behind her and thrust home in one clean sweep. She was so wet, so accommodating.

"Fuck, that's good," he moaned as her body easily accepted him. Reached underneath her arms, he cupped her breasts.

"Yes," she moaned. "Grab my hair." A red mist was descending on her and she needed to cum again. "Pull," she ordered. "Pull!"

Alistair's hands tightened in her hair and dragged her head back. That was it. Use me! The sound of her animalistic grunts filled the air.

Her out of control grunts were almost as much a turn-on for Alistair as the feel of her ass pushing back against him. He didn't know what had gotten into her, but it was a fucking fabulous way of forcing thoughts of Erika from his mind.

Damn, then why was he thinking of her? For a moment, it was Erika's blonde hair he was pulling. It was the Swedish woman's hard body he was fucking. His cock surged at the thought.

Suddenly, Katie was grunting, screaming his name. She bucked back against him as she came again and it set off his own explosion, his hips violently slapping against her as his creamy tribute spurted inside her.

Each time he juddered, he ejaculated again. He couldn't stop. Neither could she. The thought that the bedroom awaited them filled his mind as he collapsed on top of her body.