Politics Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers

The Dutchman licked his lips and freed his cock. Glancing up, he realized she'd given up on pretence. Her eyes were closed and her head lolled to one side as she nibbled on her sexy, lower lip. It was spectacular to watch, especially as he fisted his thick cock only a few feet away.

"Look at me," he barked, sensing her orgasm close. Her eyes flew open, growing even wider as she saw his naked cock again. "Look at it!"

A crease broke across her silky brow. She gnawed on her lips harder, stifling the deep growl that rose from her throat.

"Good, my pet. Now… stop!" She beat her hand harder. "STOP!" He rose to his feet, looming over her. Dominating her. She shied away, drawing her sticky fingers from her panties. The fear was back. "Turn around."

She did so obediently.

He yanked her thong down her thighs and bent her forward, shoving her against the cool leather top of the desk. With his feet, he forced her legs apart. Cock in hand, he bent his knees enough to get into position. His bulbous head played along her wet folds, soft as silk.

Guus Kessen grunted, lunging forward. Part triumph. Part lust. It wasn't just that he was about to fuck the Brazilian woman at long last; it was because she was giving herself so willingly. He clutched her hips as he drove into her, whimpers of delight confirming everything.

Holding her bent over his desk, the Dutchman's trousers around his ankles and his shirt bunched up at his chest, he began to fuck her with an easy rhythm. She was every bit as sexy as Erika, though this one was like a wet dream he'd been having for some time.

A dream that was now wantonly surrendering herself to him.

He placed a hand on her firm back and held her down against the desk, her magnificent breasts spilling out of the bra against the leather top. She pushed her ass back against him, moaning something in Portuguese under her breath.

He slowed his pace as he felt that familiar feeling building. God, no! Not yet! He wanted to prolong the moment for as long as he could. Narrowing his eyes, he tried to block out the sight, the feel, the sexy grunts of the undulating woman.

She glanced back at him, her long, raven-coloured hair hanging over her shoulder. That look of unbridled lust was rife in her deep brown eyes. He almost shot his load there and then. His clenched teeth saved the day. Her body felt warm and alive as the desk rocked on its legs. He'd fucked lots of women in his office. But no one quite so uninhibited as this woman!

The millionaire's hand caressed down her hard stomach and between her legs. He rubbed her clit softly beneath his fingers. He was determined this fuck would be as memorable for her as it was for him.

Then she might come back again!

Her juices soaked his cock as he continued to pump inside her. The sight of her writhing back against him reminded him that he so loved doggie. Her tanned ass made the perfect heart on the end of his cock, and the site of her thong that stretched down around her ankles was perfectly wicked.

"Uh, Deus!" she cried, the words tearing violently from her throat.

Yes, she was fucking him for money, but she was giving herself to him, too. For the moment, money was forgotten. Her lust was driving her on, her desire to be fucked. To be dominated. By him!

Sliding his spare hand up underneath her body, he cupped one bouncing breast. Her nipple was like a rock in his palm. He squeezed and kneaded, drawing another Portuguese cry. He dragged his other hand upwards to play with both her tits. Her cunt muscles squeezed his thick cock and intelligible gratitude in Portuguese burst from her mouth.

Fuck, he was close. Couldn't hold out much longer. Sweat dripped from his bulk. Rivulets of it formed along her mocha skin. He was panting hard, groaning each time her sex squeezed him tighter.

His hands left her swells. Back to her hips. The finishing line was in sight. Time to give all he had. "Harder, bitch," he rasped. "Want it harder?"

Rebecca didn't reply, instead throwing down a challenge with the increased pace of her backward pumps. She looked at him over her shoulder again, deep brown eyes exploding with lust, sweat pouring from her brow. The Brazilian beauty bucked her heart shaped ass backwards against his thighs.

Kessen grunted like an animal. He dug his fingernails into her thighs, going for broke. He felt himself hurtle towards the edge. Wrapping some of her dark, wavy hair in his hand, he yanked her head up from the desk. Holding it suspended in the air, Rebecca gasped for breath.

"Deus!" she cried in a mixture of pain and ecstasy. She wasn't on the edge. She was way beyond it. She jammed herself against him one final time. "Uh! UHUH!" Her sex spasmed and contracted around his cock.

Yesssss!

He smirked to himself as he felt her body shake. Victory! He'd taken her to her nirvana before he'd reached his own. The beauty underneath him cried out in Portuguese as she crested in her release. Her juices covered his slick hardness.

He loosened his grip on her hair and her head sunk back down to the desk. Despite her convulsions, she lewdly spread her legs wider, giving him all the encouragement he needed to go for the finishing line.

When he loosened his grip on her hair, her head sunk back down to the desk. Despite her convulsions, she lewdly spread her legs wider, giving him all the encouragement he needed to go for the finishing line.

He grunted. He—Guus Kessen—was in control now!

When it came down to it, money talked. He was the one who called the shots. He could have any woman he wanted. Even Erika. Even one as sexy as this. With that thought, his well-worked balls tensed and he couldn't hold back.

He heard Rebecca gasp as he fired the first two streams into her thirsty and waiting sex. His grip on those wonderful hips tightened as more followed. Grunting with each new explosion, he took the moment to revel in his fortune. She'd fucked him for the power he lorded over her, not just the money. And that meant she'd be coming back for more.

With a growl as he finished emptying his balls, he pulled the sexy Brazilian woman backwards and slumped down into his chair. His heart was pounding.

The brunette kept her legs spread wide as her weight fell onto his thighs. She positioned herself on his lap. His cock was still semi hard from the Viagra, enveloped by her tight sex. She squeezed her cunt muscles around him again.

What the fuck…

"Rebecca…" he groaned. Control passed from one to the other.

***

"Let me guess," Erika said as she reclined across from Katie in the booth. She waved a half-smoked marijuana cigarette in the air, holding it now like she would a menthol, elegantly pinched between her middle and ring finger. "You've always been a good girl."

Katie smiled, the strange sensation reminding her how light her head felt. She'd always defaulted to the straight and proper. She worked hard in school to finish at the top of her class. She worked hard at her job to get her where she was today. But if only Erika knew her special secret…

"But I bet…" Erika paused, wagging the joint at her and narrowing her eyes as she analysed. "I bet a part of you would enjoy being bad." She finished with a sly grin, pleased with herself, and held the joint out to the brunette.

Katie's smile widened. She could be bad all right!!

"I've been watching you," Erika said, sinking into the grimy booth like it was a plush sofa. "You're a sexy woman."

Katie felt warm at the comment. Through her hazy eyes, she was vaguely aware of Erika's eyes on her. Was there something in that light blue glint? Contrary to popular belief, psychiatrists were no better at reading minds than anyone else. But if she had to guess, she'd say there was some attraction there. The blonde woman had said she was sexy, after all. And Alistair had told her she was into other women…

Or was that the drink talking? She shouldn't have had the second bottle of beer. It was way too much for her.

She knew for certain she'd misjudged this woman. Hell, Alistair had misjudged her, too. Didn't he say she'd been sympathetic when he'd told her about him and Katie? Hadn't she said she only wanted the best for him?

"Ever thought of psychiatry?" Katie asked, struggling to stay in the moment. "You have a knack for reading people, you know." Another sip at her beer. "A natural."

Erika waved her hand dismissively, but it didn't wipe away her grin. "Please, I'm just an ignorant foreigner." Both girls giggled, knowing how far from the truth that was.

"You still care for him," Katie said. The startled look on Erika's face pleased her. She guessed it was a difficult task to catch this woman off-balance, and the way the blonde's jaw set a moment later spoke volumes. She did still care for Alistair, but would never admit it. Even to herself, apparently.

"That's nonsense. He's a philanderer. You can have him," she said bitterly, taking up the joint and pulling on it. She held the smoke deep, releasing it in a lazy curl along her bright red lips. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way. He's just… you'll see."

"I think I'm beginning to," Katie admitted.

She reached across the table, her fingers touching Erika's in an affectionate caress. "You know, you're all right," she found herself saying. Okay, it may have been the alcohol and drug that was giving her the courage to speak, but it was true all the same.

Erika's hand placed itself on top of hers. "You, too, Katie. There's something about you that's really… sexy. Maybe you're a bad girl disguised a good one?" She handed the nearly spent joint back, as though proving her point.

With a drink in one hand and the marijuana cigarette in the other, Katie had to agree. She did so with a giggle. She, Katie Nichols—the straight-laced psychiatrist—was smoking weed! "You think I'm sexy?"

Erika's blue eyes glowed in the smoky dark. "Very," she whispered huskily. "I bet Alistair has had fun with you." There was no mistaking what she was talking about. Katie thought of last night, blushing profusely at the memory of the animal that had emerged in both of them. "I bet you that he brought out a side of you that you didn't know you had."

Again, Katie was surprised at this woman's insight. "How did you…"

"Remember, my dear, I dated him a long time before you." She didn't say it bitterly. There was no jealousy. It was a simple observation. "He has that affect on people."

Katie blinked. The whole time, he'd maintained that it was Erika who'd done all the corrupting. Could this be true? Could it be the other way around? After the last few hours she'd spent with the blonde—the sum total of which may have been more than she'd ever spent with Alistair—she could believe it.

"But you know what? We weren't good together. You're a much more… levelheaded person. It balances him out more. He can be a bit… off the wall, you know. You'll be a good steadying influence."

"Off the wall?"

"Well, you know. Last night was an example. And don't you find that politicians lie so well? But look, it doesn't matter," she continued, softly stroking the back of Katie's hand with her fingertips. "You'll find out soon enough."

"Find out? Erika…"

"Don't worry, honey, you'll be good together."

Katie stared into the blonde's intense blue eyes. What incredible, sparkling eyes they were. And what a fantastic mouth, too! Those lips! She thought of kissing them? Just a small peck? They were so glossy. Damn, this beer and the heady aroma that hung low over the customers were really getting to her.

"C'mon, taxi time," Erika said, temporarily breaking the spell. "It's gone eight. We'd better get back. Make sure you gather up all your bags."

Katie's head rushed as she stood. She paused, putting a hand on her forehead to get her mind clear. When they returned to the hotel, she'd have to lie down.

"Stoned?" Erika laughed, linking her arm in the brunette's. "Me too. Come on, let's get out of here."

***

"Where's Katie?" Alistair asked, charging into the operations room they'd reserved on the hotel's ground floor.

Thomas glanced at Sally. She returned the look. Her eyes told him that she wasn't going to be the one to speak first.

"They're not back yet," he hesitantly volunteered.

The Conservative Party leader's face twisted. As if he'd been expecting the bad news. "They?"

"She went shopping," Sally explained. "With Erika. They said… Erika said… it would be a long, boring afternoon for Katie. So she had a better idea."

The black politician didn't respond. He didn't need to. His face said it all. Thomas and Sally understood. They'd both been on the end of one of Erika's ideas.

"Okay," Alistair snapped, his dark eyes darting around the hotel bar as he spoke. "What are you doing here? Don't you guys have any press contacts to entertain?"

Thomas shook his head. "All done and dusted. We've done everything we can today, Alistair. And things are looking really positive. We were waiting here in case you wanted to get together for a briefing—"

Alistair nodded, stopping himself before he could take his annoyance out of his two most committed workers. That wouldn't be fair. "I've had enough," he simply said. "Brief me in the morning. I have a radio interview in half an hour, from the BBC van outside. But I'll call it a day after that. There's nothing more to be achieved tonight and we have an early flight back to London in the morning. We all need to be fresh for tomorrow."

Sally nodded. "Big day."

Polling Day. The enormity of the moment threw a cloak across them for a few seconds. By this time tomorrow, Alistair could have made history. The first Black Prime Minister. Two days ago it looked unachievable. Now, anything was possible…

Alistair walked away from them, and then abruptly wheeled in a circle. He stepped from one foot to the other. "Well, I guess we'll find out tomorrow." His eyes spread around the room, as if expecting his girlfriend walk in at any second.

Thomas glanced at Sally. She winked back. Her thoughts weren't centred on tomorrow. She was anticipating what lay in store tonight.

"Okay, have a good night," Alistair said, his dismissive wave indicating that he wanted to be alone in the room. Probably a couple of phone calls and some preparation for his interview, Thomas thought.

Sally linked his arm as she led him along the narrow corridor and out into the main reception. The lifts were to their left. Seeing that no one was around, she pulled her fair-haired lover in for a passionate kiss.

"We're going to have a good night, all right," she murmured into his mouth. "Aren't we, big boy?

***

Erika had been shocked when she'd caught sight of Sally and Thomas kissing downstairs. Clearly, the couple had thought they couldn't be seen. She'd call both their rooms in the middle of the night, just to make sure her suspicions were correct. If there weren't an answer from either, she'd know.

And she'd put the information to good use…

"This feel so good!" Katie giggled as they swept into the suite she and Alistair shared. Erika watched her prance across the room, arms spread wide as she spun around like a girl in a meadow.

Alistair wasn't there, of course. He had a radio interview shortly, one Erika had set up herself. They had plenty of time. She couldn't wait. Just a little bit more patience and she'd be between this girl's legs.

Erika crossed the room and threw herself into the lounger, crossing her long legs before her. Going into her purse, she lit another joint. Her gaze flickered across Katie's body, taking in the thick looking nipples that were pushing against her blouse. Her tongue flicked invitingly across her wet lips. Those hard buds would soon be in her mouth.

"What are you doing?" Katie asked, pausing for a serious moment. Then she burst out laughing, trying to say something to the effect of: "You can't smoke in here."

"No?" Erika murmured, crossing her arms over her chest as she inhaled the sweet smoke. "Why don't you go open us a bottle of champagne from the bar. Then we can talk about what we can and can't do."

Katie rolled her eyes good-naturedly and skipped over to the bar. Both women laughed as she struggled to open the bottle, finally succeeding in a frothy mess. Two flutes of golden bubbly in her hand, she joined Erika on the couch.

"God, I can't believe I did that! I still feel so good. So…"

"Decadent?"

"Yes!"

The blonde sipped her drink and stared deeply into Katie's eyes. The woman really was a beauty. Erika had always been the one who chose and seduced their female conquests, but maybe she should let him pick a few.

Should have, she quickly corrected. Should have….

"Want another hit?" she asked, forcing her mind back to this evening's target.

"I don't think it's a good idea…" Katie replied hesitantly. Did she realize she was grinning like a fool? This was too easy.

"I think it's a great one. Champagne and pot. There are only a few combinations better than that," she smiled.

"Um, Okay…"

Instead of handing her the joint, Erika took another long drag on the marijuana cigarette and leaned forward as though for a kiss. When Katie opened her mouth in surprise, the blonde hot-boxed her, passing the sweet smoke from one sexy mouth to the other.

Katie's heart tried to jump out of her chest as the haze in her mind grew thicker.

"Feel better?"

She nodded, finding it a little hard to focus. The smoke filled her body. It made her sizzle. So did Erika's mouth. She felt something on her neck and realised it was lips. A woman's lips! They planted soft kisses that made her body tingle. Then there was a tongue. A wet tongue, leaving a damp trail behind as it slowly traced a pattern across her flesh.

"You… you mentioned other combinations better than combination and pot?" Katie said hesitantly, trying to turn her mind away from the forbidden sensations her body was experiencing.

Languidly, Erika sat up, taking her soft touch with her. "Why yes, my dear. But you'll have to trust me. Do you?"

A fire was burning between Katie's legs. She'd never been with a woman, but suddenly wanted to more than anything. Only, she couldn't quite convince her rational self. "I think so."

Erika laughed lightly and sat back. "Why don't you try on the new dress you bought today?"

"The one you made me buy, you mean?" the brunette asked with a giggle.

"The one that you looked so sexy in," Erika emphasised.

Katie laboured to her feet, her earlier light-footed grace gone. "If you insist." She disappeared into the bedroom, shutting the door behind her out of modesty.

Only a few more moments, Erika though, licking her lips. Her heart was beating rapidly, as it always did in the midst of a seduction. Alistair had prepped her well.

Flipping on the radio, she tuned into BBC. "…a few moments and we'll be joined by the Conservative Party's own Alistair Brinkley-Jones, a man's who's had quite a turn around in the last few days. He'll be talking to us about—" Click.

They still had plenty of time. His interview hadn't even begun. She grinned, a cat waiting at a mouse hole, ready to pounce, and began to unbutton her blouse.

***

"Oh fuck! Uh uh UHHH!" Guus's cock stretched her well-worked pussy with each short thrust in his lap. Bracing her hands behind her on his thighs, her head resting back on his shoulder, Becky undulated her exquisitely maintained body against him. She wanted more. She couldn't get enough!

It had been easy to get him fully erect again. Just a little grinding on him, like a stripper going that extra mile. Some of her friends back home had been strippers, too. Now, she saw why they liked it so much. Even in this overweight man's lap, she felt hotter than she'd ever been.

hal_tee
hal_tee
396 Followers