Politics Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers

Retiring to her bedroom had been a natural step after their sex on the couch. Not just because it was more conducive to a day of lovemaking. But also because of the hidden cameras.

This would make a wonderful addition to her collection. Perhaps the best…

Becky had cum several times already. So had Erika. The Brazilian beauty had proven to be just as uninhibited as she'd anticipated. She'd been everything Guus had told her she would be. Wild, abandoned, sexy and unrestrained.

Erika rolled one of those mouthwatering nipples in her mouth, tugging on it with her teeth. Her soft lips were a vacuum of delight. She sucked the hard bud inside her mouth and her experienced tongue flicked around the sensitive nipple.

Becky's low moans filled the room. It hadn't taken the Swedish woman long to discover that the Brazilian loved having her breasts pleasured.

"Ready for another?" Erika suddenly asked, pushing the dark haired woman flat on her back. Before Becky could react, she was licking her way down the girl's trembling body. One hand pushed a leg across the bed, opening the dark-haired beauty to her touch. In an instant, she lowered her head.

Becky's aroused clit was already standing at attention, parting the swollen folds of her shaven sex. Within an instant, Erika had it in her wet mouth, devouring the slippery bud.

The twenty-two year old cried out, bucking her hips up into the beautiful face. Her lover's sharp fingertips dug into her ass. The feel of Erika's mouth was intoxicating. Becky tangled her hands in the wavy blonde hair as her orgasm closed in. Her head thrashed back and forth. This was too much!

"Open your eyes, honey," she heard a whisper.

It wasn't the first time Erika had issued that instruction. Becky followed the Swedish woman's gaze across to their reflection in the mirrors. The beautiful blonde woman was holding the dark haired woman's legs apart and sliding her tongue up and down the length of her opening. The younger woman began to shudder. It was as if she was taking part in her own porn movie.

The delicious pressure built in her body as Erika's talented mouth paid homage. The sight enhanced the building sensations. She thrust her heaving breasts upwards. Her ass rose from the bed. Her feet dug into the mattress. Her fingers clawed at the white, silky bedsheets. She howled…

For a few moments, darkness surrounded her.

"I haven't used this in a while," she eventually heard a distant voice say.

Forcing her aroused eyes open, the electricity hit her. Erika was leaning against a mirror. Becky saw two lovers, both the same. The real and the reflected. Both had the same voluptuous bodies. The same look of lust in their blue eyes. And the same flesh-coloured strap-on dildo thrusting from each groin.

Becky felt her body begin to overheat as Erika's tongue invaded her mouth. They French kissed as the blonde woman began to rub that plastic cock against her wetness.

"Turn around, Becky," the soft Scandinavian voice instructed. "On your knees, honey. Let's start with doggy."

The Brazilian woman felt another surge of wetness as she swung into position, watching her lewd surrender reflected in a mirror.

Then Erika's hands were on her hard body, her fingertips running along her upraised ass. "Oh, fuck…"

"Exactly," the blonde's husky voice responded. She lined herself up and pushed in easily. The first couple of soft strokes allowed the young woman time to adjust to the thickness.

"Oh, fuck…" Becky groaned again. For some reason, Guus Kessen flashed into her mind. An image of the Dutchman fucking her doggy style over his desk. She whimpered.

Erika smiled at the noise. She breathed in the heady scent of lust through her nostrils. God, she loved the control and power a dildo gave her… "You little slut. You love this, don't you? Getting fucked?"

Grasping Becky's slim hips, she gradually built up the pace. With each heave forward, she yanked the beauty hard against her. The strap-on dug into her clit with exquisite pressure. Being able to pleasure them both at the same time came with practice.

"Erika…" Becky groaned again, feeling yet another orgasm begin to bubble.

The Swedish woman tore her gaze away from the mirrors. She'd just have to watch the whole session again on video tonight. Her hand roughly pushed Becky's head down into the fluffy white pillow, her fingers around the slender neck holding her there. She sat up on her haunches as she humped the girl between her legs. Her hips slid back and forward in perfect rhythm.

"You like that, honey?" she asked, her voice little more than a hoarse gasp. The Brazilian beauty bowed against the bed, crushing her full tits beneath her as she tried to keep her ass raised.

"Yesssss!" Becky hissed into the pillow, lost in a lust-fuelled haze.

"Harder?" Erika asked but didn't wait for the reply. Her legs strained and ached as she drove the cock in and out of the squirming woman. She sat up even more, her thighs straining as they held the awkward pose. She put her weight behind each hefty lunge, pushing off with her toes.

"Ah! Ah! AHH!" the brunette growled. Long bursts of Portuguese filled the air. Her long legs widened as she pumped her ass backwards, desperately trying to keep up with the other women. Reaching between her legs, her fingers found her clit just as another orgasmic tide rolled in.

This one dragged her out into a sea of dark.

***

Katie's whole world was crumbling around her. She'd decided to resign from the practice, although the decision wasn't an easy one.

Yes, she was the largest revenue earner in the business—which just happened to make her the highest income producer in the whole country. She was bloody good at her job, even if she said so herself. Okay, she had a lot to learn on the commercial side. Brian had already demonstrated that. But she was learning…

So why resign? She'd justified it to herself over and over again.

It didn't all reverberate around Alistair, of course, though it was her interaction with him had brought it out into the open. She'd demonstrated terrible judgement. It was a fundamental mistake for any psychiatrist. How could she have been so wrong about the politician as a person?

She shouldn't have gotten involved with him in first place. She shouldn't have gone to Scotland with him. And she most certainly shouldn't have let herself be seduced by Erika!

What kind of psychiatrist was she to be fooled so easily?

In some ways, she could have forgiven herself for all that. She didn't pretend to be infallible after all. Yet there was another factor. She'd fucked a patient! Yes, she tried to deny that he actually was a patient. Came up with all sorts of excuses for herself. They were just that—excuses. Fucking a patient was just about the worst crime a psychiatrist could commit.

Just about…

Had it not been for her other secret. One that was even worse. She, Katie Nichols, made a point of seeking out strangers, taking them somewhere, and sucking them off. That Tico on her Prom night had a lot to answer for. And now, it appeared that her obsession knew no bounds.

She'd allowed herself to be fucked! In a public place! By a stranger!! And worst of all, she had to admit that it had been so much more exciting and fulfilling. Would she do it again? Her thighs warmed at the thought.

What the hell was happening to her? Had Alistair and Erika corrupted her? Or was it just a natural extension to the depravity that was ever present inside her? Just imagine that finding its way into the open. Brian was so protective of the firm's reputation—he'd have a heart attack.

That was, if he didn't sack her first. He'd been annoyed enough at her accompanying Alistair to Glasgow. How would he feel had he known what had happened there? Or how she'd compounded her sexual errors through this morning's encounter with the Indian stranger!

He'd blow a gasket.

Or had he heard something? Was that why she'd been summoned to his office? As soon as she'd received the message, she'd thought things through and had come to the conclusion that she had no option. Resignation was the decent thing.

She'd sat in the Senior Partner's office for some time before he'd finished his call. They'd been interrupted within a minute of her arrival. An important client with a complaint. He'd handled it with his usual calm demeanour. Would he handle her the same way?

The constant cups of black coffee this afternoon had managed to negate the effect of her thirty-six hours of drinking. Or was that two and a half days worth? She still had a hangover of course. And her headache was either tension or alcohol induced. But at least she'd got herself in shape to handle the conversation.

"Sorry to keep you waiting," he said, the frown remaining on his face even as he swung towards her in his chair. "I just had to take that call. But I'm pleased you were able to call into the office, Katie. I know you took a couple of days unexpected holiday but this just couldn't wait."

I bet it couldn't, she thought. She'd never seen the Scot do anything but smile when he saw her. His frown was an indication that he had bad news on his mind. It was just as she'd expected. Well, she'd beat him to the punch…

"Brian, I have something to say—"

"Me too," he interrupted, standing up.

Oh God. He never talked to her standing up!

"If I can just—" she began, only for his upraised hand to stop her.

"I think the youngsters say 'age before beauty' or something like that," he interrupted again. "In this case, as Senior Partner, let's say I'm pulling rank."

She gave it one final try. "Brian—"

It was doomed to failure.

"I've had a long think about things while you've been away," he told her, pacing across the floor and back before taking his seat again. "And I reached a decision. One I've been thinking about for some time. It's what happened with Alistair Brinkley-Jones that forced it to the forefront of my mind. I have no choice, when I think about it."

Oh, God, here it came! She had to get in first, even if just to save her dignity. "Brian, listen to me—"

"Oh, I will. But not until I'm finished, Katie. I've analysed the whole Brinkley-Jones thing in my mind, and I've come to one conclusion. It's a conclusion I've shared with the other partners. Maybe surprisingly, they all agree."

Shared it with the other partners? That was a step too far. Surely he could have kept this between the two of them? She had a good mind to tell him—

"The reason I referred Alistair to you," he went on, "is because I trusted you. I trusted you more than anyone else. What's happened subsequently has been unfortunate. To say the least. You and he are still seeing one another, I take it?"

She shook her head, holding back the tears. She wouldn't let him see her cry.

He pushed back in his seat and picked up a pencil, holding it horizontally in his two hands. "Well, that's something, I guess. And actually makes this decision seem even more appropriate."

Katie stood up. She'd had enough of this shit. Maybe she'd find another bar? Another man? "Brian, if you're going to sack me then—"

The look of shock on his face told her she'd misjudged the situation.

"Sack?" The frown disappeared and his loud peal of laughter gave her goosebumps. "Whatever are you talking about? I decided that if you were good enough for me to believe you could help Alistair, you were certainly too good to remain in a junior position. You're now a Main Board Partner. Congratulations."

It was the brunette's turn to be shocked. Was that thumping her heart? Her body was trembling. "Main Board Partner…"

"At thirty," he said. "Unheard of. But you deserve it, Katie, and I know I was too hard on you over the Glasgow thing." He coughed, covering his mouth with his hand as if trying to hide the fact he'd apologised. "Though I have to confess I am pleased it hasn't gone any further between you and Alistair. He wasn't right for you, you know."

She smiled to herself. He didn't know the half of it. "I agree."

"Yes, well," he mumbled, standing up again. "Enough of that. I wanted to tell you of our decision on your return, but of course you'd taken the holiday. Most unusual, by the way. I like prior notice. But that's why I asked Diana to get the message to you and see if you were available today. I wanted to tell you personally."

"Brian," she panted, trying to catch her breath. "I can't believe it. I don't know what to say except that I'm very grateful."

"Good," he told her with that grin she was more familiar with. "And I'm hoping you're free tonight, too."

"Tonight?"

"Has to be tonight," he explained. "Damien and Bartholomew are flying to Dubai in the morning. So I suggest you hurry home to get ready. We're meeting all the other partners at eight for a celebratory dinner."

***

"Welcome back," Erika murmured, leaning down and planting a seductive kiss on the Brazilian woman's soft lips. The strap on induced orgasm had been so intense Rebecca had blacked out. The timing was perfect. "I have a surprise for you."

"Surprise?"

"Mmm," the blonde woman murmured, gently stroking a few strands of dark hair away from the young beauty's brown eyes. "You told me you wanted to experience everything with me, remember?"

Had she? Becky couldn't recall. But it seemed a good idea. It seemed a great idea! The Swedish woman's hands were constantly moving, cupping her breasts, tugging on her nipples, tracing circles across her stomach, drawing patterns on her inner thighs. When they stroked along her wet folds, Becky lifted her hips.

"You mean there's something we haven't done yet," she jokingly teased, her hands pulling the blonde's head to hers for a deeper kiss.

"Oh, honey, you have no idea," Erika softly breathed into the twenty-two year old woman's mouth. "For example, you remember that you told me you haven't had a threesome? Even in Brazil?"

Becky felt her body jerk with excitement. She knew instantly what Erika's surprise was. Or rather, who it was. Guus Kessen!

It had to be. The hands pushing her legs apart confirmed that. They weren't Erika's hands—the Swede had those on her tits again. She kept her eyes closed as the blonde's soft lips found hers. The hands opened her legs wider and a cock—a delightfully hard, warm cock—was gently rubbing itself against her wetness.

She knew this was wrong as clearly as she understood she was powerless to resist. She'd told herself no more men. Erika, yes. Maybe even Pixie again. But the Dutchman was part of her past. She owed Thomas that.

Then why was she allowing him to raise her hips? To pull her onto him? Despite his size, she was so wet that he slid in easily. It took three passes for him to sink balls deep. She tightened her internal muscles around him like a glove.

"Such a good girl," Erika whispered as she planted kisses along Becky's neck. Had the brunette resisted she'd have told her about Thomas and Sally. But that piece of information could be kept in store for another day.

The dark-haired beauty grunted with arousal. The contrast of the softness of the Swedish woman's lips and the hardness of the cock that was slowly fucking her was sublime. She raised her ass and locked her ankles around the man's back. Guus was surprisingly gentle, far more than he'd been in his office.

The blonde's head was sliding downwards to find her breasts. Her lips began to do wonderful things to her nipples. "Look," she murmured, reaching a hand upwards to turn the young woman's face towards their mirrored reflections.

Becky gasped, her wide eyes staring at the sensual combination of black and tanned flesh.

"This is Alistair," she heard the Scandinavian voice murmur. "My boyfriend."

Erika pulled away from Becky's aroused breasts and dragged Alistair's face to hers. "That's right, isn't it?" she asked him with a mischievous smile.

Her earlier telephone conversation with her ex-boyfriend had seen a few home truths spoken. What she hadn't expected was for him to be so full of contrition. He'd made a big mistake. He'd realised his true feelings for her. He'd missed her. He wanted to make it work…

There was a lot more talking to be done, of course. It would start once Becky left them. That would be much later. Until then, they'd return to their old ways and enjoy the Brazilian woman's hot body. Making love together to some innocent always seemed to add an extra element of arousal, after all.

What Erika did know was that Alistair had convinced her to give him the opportunity to try again. After all, it wasn't everyday someone asked a girl to marry them!! Especially when they were Prime Minister. Plus the small matter of being heir to a fortune. And there was no reason that her relationship with Guus couldn't continue on the side. A girl couldn't have too many friends!

"Hello baby," the black man grunted at Becky's reflection in the mirror, pulling her legs up and across his broad thighs as he began to increase the pace. This one was hotter than usual, no doubt about it. The way she undulated back into his rhythm had him sweating buckets…

Becky felt her orgasm begin to burst. His muscular black physique had a sexy sheen to it. From her angle, she could see his cock continually sink and emerge. Sink and emerge. Her breath away came shallow. The dark monster of a cock was relentless. All she could do was hump back against him.

Some strands of sweaty hair caught on her glossy lips as her head bounced from side to side. Her face contorted in lustful bliss. Her bouncing breasts heaved and her body twisted. Despite the wonderful orgasms Erika had already given her, this one exploded like a depth charge deep in her body.

"Oh, yes," she heard Erika murmuring somewhere in the distance, though strangely her tongue was still licking across her breasts and nipples. Becky felt a second climax follow the first.

"Well, well," the blonde's distant voice was huskily whispering as her hands continued to cup and knead the recovering woman's perfect tits. "I see you like my boyfriend. How about thanking me?"

She licked her lips as she swung a leg across the prone Brazilian.

Becky's heart trembled as she understood what was happening. She weakly raised her hands to steady Erika's hips and took the glistening pussy into her eager mouth. Alistair's pumping eased as she raised her head a fraction. Her tongue flicked upwards.

"Oh, yesssss, good girl," Erika hissed, resting her hands on the bed behind her.

Alistair leant forward and the Swedish beauty turned her head to meet his in a passionate kiss. Neither moved, both revelling in the way the Brazilian beauty's mouth and sex sucked them both deeper inside.

"Told you I had a surprise," Erika murmured, though Becky was unable to hear the words. The spread thighs covering her ears cut off all sound. Not that it mattered, the Brazilian was lost in her own lust-fuelled world.

Erika came first, writhing on the end of the other woman's flapping tongue. She drowned the dark-haired woman's willing face in her juices.

"Ah, fuck!" she heard Alistair bellow, although she couldn't get her eyes open in time to witness his release. She felt it through the girl, though. Through the way her tongue went rigid, spearing deep inside her pussy. Through the way she blew a moan across her quivering sex.

When Erika was able to open her eyes at last, Alistair was pulling out, leaving a trail of pearly fluids. It was a mouth-watering sight, seeing her lover's cum oozing from this vixen's smooth sex. She leaned forward and captured the soft flesh in her mouth, lapping at the delicacy the pair had prepared.

hal_tee
hal_tee
398 Followers